Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Resort

"J grants his sub her fondest wish - an inclusive week at a kink resort"

39
4 Comments 4
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

"Why do I not have a bag?" I asked.

"Because I have everything you need in mine. You have your passport and your boarding pass. That’s all you need."

I huffed but was secretly pleased. Jeremiah had promised/threatened to take me on a last minute vacation for years but I never thought he’d do it. Yet, here I was, sitting in first class, flying to somewhere on the Yucatan Coast. I sipped a glass of champagne and peppered him with questions until he threatened to turn me over his lap and spank me right there on the plane. He said this LOUDLY and several other people encouraged him to follow through. Two even offered their assistance. Even the flight attendant laughed. I clamped my mouth shut and said never another word.

The plane landed at a private field where we were ushered into a waiting limousine as were all the other occupants of the plane. I was offered another glass of champagne which I gratefully accepted. When we pulled up to the resort, Jeremiah looked and me and said, “I need you to strip out of your clothes now.”

I gasped and spun my head to see the name of the resort. Desnuda/o I also noticed several other people completely nude in varying degrees of humiliation. I looked back at J who had crossed his arms. Holy Hell! He'd taken me to a kink resort! I couldn't tell if I was more excited or humiliated, but knowing the consequences, I made a decision. Quickly, I shimmied out of the dress and gave it to him. He shoved it into his bag and handed me a pair of beautiful glass slippers.

"That, my dear, is all you will be wearing for the next week. This is a clothing-optional, lifestyle-friendly resort, so don’t be too ashamed. Nonetheless, clothing, aside from those shoes, is not an option for you."

I gulped, finally understanding what was happening. Everyone on the private jet had been coming to this same place. Sure enough, as J was checking us in, I saw one woman bent over an over-stuffed chair and belt spanked. She then, eyes red and puffy, stood, stripped, and watched as her dominant shoved her clothing into a trash can. I couldn't help but notice the glistening moisture between her thighs despite her red cheeks and ass.

I looked up at Jeremiah and grinned. I'd always dreamed of coming somewhere like this, but J had always brushed off my suggestion of such a vacation. I bounced up and down with excitement. J simply laughed and we followed the bellhop to our room.

The resort would put a five-star hotel to shame. Everything was exquisite. Even the walkways which were trodden primarily by naked feet were swept twice a day and blanketed in flower petals. Our room had a whirlpool tub, a walk in shower big enough for two, a king sized bed with soft blankets, lush carpet, a couch, three chairs, a large ottoman, and a minibar.

Because of the “no butt juice on furniture” rule, those of us who were either by choice or by rule nude, wore a headscarf or waist scarf of some type so that it could be used as a barrier between our bottoms and the delightfully expensive furniture. Sometimes, J simply insisted that I either kneel or sit on the ground, floor, or sand depending upon our location. I loved it.

As with many resorts, there were games. Each morning, it was “Whose hand Is It?” The “bottom” would bend over on the low fence surrounding one of the pools. Then, Doms or “Hands” would have one opportunity to wallop the bottom in order to leave a distinctive hand print. Naturally, couples were encouraged to mingle. For this game, a judge was chosen – sometimes several – and then had to match the handprint with the bottom. If the judge chose correctly, the winning Hand was awarded a bottle of champagne and a specially tooled leather paddle which, hopefully, could be shared with said bottom.

This morning, my bottom's “hand” was correctly chosen. The force of the blow immediately elicited tears and a scream but winning that champagne that the lady (yes! Lady!) graciously gave to me was well worth the sting. Apparently, she herself didn't drink but saw no reason not to participate in the game.

Jeremiah was thrilled, not only with the bottle but also with my humiliation at the hand of another woman. I'm totally straight, but he does love to have me indulge in a little female dominance from time to time. In all honestly, I can't complain because it's worth it just to see the look of pride and arousal on his face.

Alenni
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alenni

He came to me, still bend over the rail, and said, “Worship.” I’d have happily accepted twelve more stings as bad or worse than the one that now graced my ass for this. To be able to worship his cock in front of an appreciative crowd – Yes, Please! With his hand fisted in my hair, I eagerly opened my mouth. I absolutely adore J's cock in any of my holes, but especially in my mouth. He's blessed with a considerable girth so that I must open wide, but his length is not so great that I am choked badly every time I want, or am allowed, to take him in deeply.

I reached my hands up to cradle his balls but received a sharp slap on my still stinging ass.

"Did I say to use your hands?"

Since it's rude to speak with a full mouth, I simply gave a little squeak and dropped my hands. I licked, kissed, sucked, and drew him in until my lips met his base. Again, I came long before he did, not unusual for me. By the time he thrust himself deeply down my throat and awarded me the only breakfast I ever truly desired, I had come three times. I sucked hard, desperate to pull every drop of his sweetness down my throat. Applause ensued, along with catcalls of “Don’t leave her hanging” and “Need a hand with taking care of her?”

To my shock, he answered, “Yes, actually. She’s drained me. You, slip on a condom and take care of her. It would be ungentlemanly of me not to see to her needs.” Then he murmured, “Even though she’s obviously enjoyed herself.”

I looked up at him, questioningly. It had been a very long time since he had shared me. He smiled and nodded. That was all the encouragement I needed. I heard him whisper something to the man but so quietly that I didn't hear. That was fine. This week was all about me being submissive and accepting whatever J wanted.

Suddenly, my butt cheeks were parted and a large glob of cold lube was pressed into my ass. This I had not expected.

Jeremiah leaned down and whispered, “Your mouth, pussy, and ass are mine. I will use them or see them used as I please. Yes?”

I knew this was my chance to safeword out. I whispered, "Yes, J." My heart was hammering against my chest and I felt my consciousness rise into subspace.

The man's cock was thinner and longer than J's. He was also quite gentle, easing himself into me slowly, letting my body adjust to his invasion. J sat on the ground in front of me, smiling his approval, offering suggestions to the other man.

"That's it. Good. Trust me, she can take it all. Tight, isn't she? Go ahead and fuck her hard now. She loves it." and so on.

I now lived in a different world, on a different plain. I was in a place where all I knew was pleasure and need and J's voice and just enough pain to make everything real.

J grasped my nipples and pinched them hard. Then, he twisted them. I screamed out my pleasure and exploded. The cock inside of me grew thicker, the hands on my hips dug into my flesh, and the pounding of the man's thrusts became stronger. Vaguely, I heard the man fucking my ass shout "Christ" before he also released his pleasure. Only after he had pulled out did J release my nipples.

"Well done," he whispered to me. "Thanks for the help," he called to the man. Who gave some reply that I completely missed. I heard retreating footsteps and understand that I wouldn't know the identity of the man who had just buggered me. Somehow, that made the experience even better.

J helped me to stand, wrapped me in his arms, kissed me, and said, "Welcome to day one. Just think. Six more days of all of this to follow, and I haven't even shown you the dungeon yet."

I grinned up at him and replied, "J, this is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much for bringing me here."

We lay beside each other until a waiter appeared above us. “Pardon me, but the couple on the other side of the pool sent this over for you along with their appreciation.”

I looked at the tray and burst out laughing. Two bottles of water, two champagne flutes, and a plate of fruit, cheese, honey, and crackers. We toasted them and decided that there was no better way to begin a morning.

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments