Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kinky Resort - Chapter 2

"All About That Bass Day"

20
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for reading my story. If you like it, be sure to read the first installment as well. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'd appreciate a comment or a Like! Happy Reading!"

J and I have been at this resort for four days now. I had no idea that I could live for so long in subspace. Naturally, I wasn’t there 24/7, but at least eight to ten hours a day, I was there. I’ve never been so well used, displayed, caressed, or happy in my life.

This morning, J decreed that the theme of the day is “All About that Bass.” In fact, he had the song playing when I stepped out of the shower.

“How are you feeling?” he asked.

“Perfect,” I murmured back, nuzzling into his neck.

He laughed, then asked, “And since today is all about your ass, are you cleaned out?”

I pulled back, looked up at him, startled, and said, “If you mean have I had a BM yet, no. You know that usually happens for me in the afternoon.”

“Yes,” he crooned and ran a hand down my back to cup my ass. “We’ll need to take care of that, won’t we? Back to the bathroom.”

I absolutely hated the humiliation of an enema, but by now I was so well trained, his words pushed me to the pink light of subspace and I obeyed without question. J had me lie on a towel while he prepared a warm water enema. He then instructed me to lift my legs for the “diaper position” and inserted the lubed nozzle. 

“That’s it. Relax. You’re going to take it all, my love, then I’m going to insert a large plug to make sure all that nice water stays where it should and does its job,” he told me.

I nodded my head and said, “Yes, J.”

He had to stop the flow of water twice when I began to cramp, but he did, indeed, complete his mission. He lubed up a shockingly large plug and quickly replaced the nozzle with the demon. I moaned, but my body was able to stretch enough to accommodate the device. I was already beginning to cramp again, but the plug was so large, nothing was coming out until it was removed.

“Well done!” He praised. “Now, to keep your mind off what’s going on down below, up on your knees and suck me off. Once I’ve come, you’ll be ready to evacuate.”

Eager for his taste, I quickly complied. I slurped up the tiny droplet of precum from his slit, licked his long, thick cock all the way down, then gently sucked each of his balls. He moaned with pleasure and placed his hands on my head. Slowly, I worked my way back up to his crown then slid my lips over, pressing my tongue against his length.

“Look up,” he whispered. “And you may use your hands.”

I did as he said, grateful I could cradle his balls with one hand while fisting his cock just below my lips with the other. I felt my bowels cramp again but ignored it. I had far more pleasurable business to keep my mind occupied. I bobbed my head up and down, going down a bit more with every bob until I felt his crown hit the back of my throat. Once there, I increased the pressure of my tongue and began to suck in earnest. 

“Jesus, babe. You’re so good at that,” he murmured. 

He had locked eyes on me and I saw them darken. Another cramp hit me when I felt his balls tighten and his cock thicken. 

“Drink it down, slut. Drink. It. Down,” he commanded.

I did. I loved it. I love when the first “food” I inject in the morning comes from him. When he finished, I licked and cleaned every millimeter of his flesh. No way would I let one drop go to waste! By then, he was breathing normally again. He helped me to squat over the stool and, much to my horror, said he would be right there during my elimination.

He reached around and removed the plug. A loud, horribly embarrassing gush came out of me. Once I was all cleaned out, J adjusted the bidet and made sure that I was all nice and tidy. Next, he inserted a smaller, more comfortable plug sporting a pretty pink jewel on the base and then handed me my thin, translucent scarf. I began wrapping it around my waist, but he stopped me with a raised eyebrow. Quickly, I wrapped it around my head like a hairband. 

We went down to the daily, “Whose Hand Is It?” game. I blushed horribly, knowing that when I was bent over, everyone would have a clear view of my pretty, pink jeweled plug. This morning, I lost the game, so J “punished” me by turning me over his lap and spanking me until my ass was bright red and my face wet with tears. Of course, my pussy was wetter. Truth be told, I damned near came during the spanking!

“Poor little kitty,” J said. “It’s going to be terribly neglected today.”

We had a light lunch on the beach, chatting with other couples. By then, my ass was a slight pink shade. I know this because J again pulled me over his lap and commented on the color. Others close to us also gave comparisons to things like a pale pink rose, soft lips, labia, and so on. 

J laughed and said, “I’ve been attending to this ass for about eight years now. I’ve never once spanked her to the point that she used her safeword. Any bets on how long that will take?”

“What?” I shrieked and tried to twist around to look at him.

ExoticAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticAss

He gave my bottom a hard slap. “Hush. The only word I want to hear from you is Red. Understood?”

I thought for a moment and then said, “Yes, J. Understood.” I was well aware that I could have easily opted out of this, but where's the fun in playing it safe?

“I’ll even sweeten the pot. Whoever guesses correctly can be on the mouth end of her while I fuck her lovely ass. It’s been plugged all day in anticipation of my cock.”

And the bets came in like wildfire from both men and women. J instructed someone to start the timer then he began. Five minutes passed and I was beginning to tear up. Ten minutes passed and my ass was stinging again. Fifteen minutes passed and I was kicking my feet and sobbing. Twenty minutes passed and I was still sobbing, but now limp as a noodle. My mind was completely confused about pain and pleasure, the two sensations melding together to form a world of joy, and I swear I orgasmed at least once. Forty-five minutes in and I finally said, “Red.”

The crowd cheered - especially one male voice. 

“You were magnificent, slut,” J praised. “Now, on your hands and knees.”

My mind glazed over, I obediently obeyed. I looked up as a twenty-something blond man stepped in front of me, a leather collar adorned his neck and a tall woman held his leash. 

“Darling,” the woman singsonged, “Remember, you will be in chastity while you lick my pussy for twice as long as it takes you to come.”

The man grinned and said, “As you say, my Queen.”

J was behind me removing the plug. He inserted more lube into my stretched backdoor and plunged in, balls deep. I gasped, the man taking that moment to thrust his long, thin cock into my mouth. J’s powerful thrusts aided my movements of sucking this new cock. Soon, we three had set up a rhythm. 

Somewhere I heard the sounds of the crowd gathered around us, but my focus was on my hot, painful cheeks and upper thighs, the cock in my mouth, and J’s rod claiming me from behind. I don’t think I’ve ever felt so proud or excited. I came within seconds.

The men ignored this and kept up their rhythm. J dug his fingers into my hips and the other man had my hair fisted in his hand. He let out a loud groan.

“She’ll swallow,” I heard J say.

A moment later I tasted the hot, somewhat pungent flavor of the man as he shot his load down my throat. His mistress laughed and said, “Perfect, Toy! Ten minutes, so at least twenty licking my pussy! Of course, if you don’t please me well enough, I will be extending the time your cock is caged.”

“Oh yes, my Queen,” the man responded eagerly.

Now, it was just J. And the crowd of people surrounding us, of course. I came three more times, screaming J’s name each time. On the third scream, he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back.

“You love this, don’t you, slut?”

“Yes!”

“You like me showing off just how depraved you are, wanting your ass fucked in front of all these people, don’t you?”

“Yes!”

“Want me to fill that slutty ass with my cum?”

“Yes! Oh J! Yes. Please. Please cum inside of me!”

He slapped my ass and let go of my hair. “Wrong answer, slut. You belong to me. I will pick where I’m going to come.”

I sobbed. He was right.

“And I’m going to come all over that bright red ass.”

He pulled out. I cried out in dismay. He sprayed hot, scalding ropes of cum across my already burning ass. I cried out again, but this time with the unrestrained joy of yet another orgasm. When I finished, I collapsed onto the soft blanket beneath me. J rubbed my back to the applause of the crowd.

“That was beautiful, slut,” he murmured next to my ear. “You’ll be proud of the dried white cum stains marking your pretty red ass, won’t you?”

“Mmmmhmmm,” I muttered, completely content and drained. “I will. Thank you, J.”

Distantly, I heard the crowd begin to break apart, but I was exhausted and needed a nap. When I woke up a few hours later, I saw that J had put an umbrella over me so that I would be in the shade. I rolled over onto my side, my ass still quite tender, and kissed his shoulder. He dropped a kiss on the top of my head and held me.

“How you feeling?” he asked.

“Like I’ve just had the best fuck of my life.”

He threw his head back and laughed.

“Great! But don’t forget, we still have about six hours left before we sleep. Plenty of time for a little more abuse of that ass.”

I paused, thought about just how sore my ass already was and about how stretched out my back hole was. Surprisingly, that part wasn’t the least bit sore. 

“Well, if you’re up to it, I’d really, really like to have your cum inside of me as well as decorating my skin,” I suggested. "I know the choice is completely yours, J, and I will gratefully accept whatever you give me, but I've been good today, haven't I? If you'd allow me to choose a reward, having your cum inside my ass as well as on it would make me very happy." I batted my eyes at him and smiled hopefully.

J gave one nipple a playful tweak and said, “And that’s one of the many reasons I love you, slut! You have the best ideas.”

Published 
Written by Anarie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments