Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning The Rules

"A young girl wants to become my submissive, so I begin the process of vetting and training her. Tonight, perhaps, we will begin."

51
6 Comments 6
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is intended to be the first installment in a series."

“So you’ve decided?” I asked her, as soon as I had answered her call, without even a 'hello.'

Little bitches don’t get a 'hello.'

“Yes. I want to do it.”

“You accept and will abide by all the rules and boundaries?”

“Yes.”

“Yes, what?”

A brief silence.

“Yes…Daddy.”

“That’s better. I will see you here at my hotel room in fifteen minutes.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I disconnected the call.

I poured myself a whiskey, neat, and sat down to read on the couch of my penthouse suite on the top floor of the city’s finest hotel. I waited patiently.

----------

I had been working on this girl for a few months. She was eighteen years old and I had found her in an online chat room. She claimed to be exploring her submissive side and that she was looking for an “older” Dom to help her experiment.

We chatted for a few weeks. We had met in person twice.

The first time was purely cordial - to get to know each other, etc. I was the picture of gentle kindness, totally respectful and courteous.

I could tell on that first meeting that she would have come back to my hotel room if I had asked her. She was literally squirming in her seat by the end of dinner.

It was July and warm, so she has worn a red summer dress. She looked incredible in it.

She was about five feet tall, thin and petite, with shoulder-length blonde hair. Her breasts were proportionate and perfect, somewhere between a B and. C cup. Her dress was cut low and showed off her cleavage. Though she was a small girl, her legs appeared pleasingly long for her size, and her sun dress left much of them exposed. Her skin was lightly tanned, from days at the beach in what I was certain was a very tiny bikini.

I patiently answered all her questions about what it meant to be in a Dom / sub relationship. She got a glassy, hungry look in her eyes as we went through the details. Some girls are extremely submissive by nature but often have to wait until adulthood to really explore it. I could tell this girl fell into that category. Probing her submissive side had clearly been a sublime experience for her so far, and she was eager to eat up as much of it as she could, as fast as she could.

At the end of the meal, I told her I had to get going and that we could continue our conversations online.

She looked crestfallen, and I could tell she was close to doing something desperate to get me to take her back to my room then and there.

However, before she could say another word, I walked to her side of the table and stood over her while she was still seated.

I looked down at her and I put my right forefinger under her chin. I firmly but gently pushed up on her chin, raising her pretty face so that she was looking directly into my eyes. I held my finger there as I spoke.

“Be patient. We won’t rush this. We won’t begin until you're ready."

“When will I be ready? How will I know?”

I smiled.

“You’ll know when I tell you.”

“Okay,” she said, her disappointment written all over her face.

I removed my finger from her chin and then I used my entire hand to gently but firmly grasp her by the throat.

“Good girl.”

Her reaction to that was visceral. She smiled up at me and almost seemed to melt. She squirmed in her seat, crossing and uncrossing her legs and touching her face and body with her hands. I could feel the adrenaline rush she was feeling because her reaction caused me to experience my own rush.

I left her like that as I made my exit.

We continued to chat online. She had tons of questions and I could tell she was doing lots of research on her own.

At our second face-to-face meeting, I was a bit more stern and aloof. It was getting close to decision time.

She had more questions, but I continually corralled her back to one, simple concept.

"Before we begin, we will agree to a set of boundaries and limits that we will both adhere too. After that, you turn your brain off. I say, you do. It's that simple."

"Okay," she said, somewhat timidly.

At that point, I calmly and clearly outlined the rules that would expect her to follow if I became her Dom, and she became my sub. She listened attentively, with her hands in her lap.

We talked about limits; she told me the things she was willing and not willing to do. We established a safe word.

Finally, we sat in silence. I just waited, saying nothing, looking at her.

"So now what?" she asked, "Am I ready?"

I said nothing for a few more moments. Then I let a small smile emerge on my face.

"I want you to think this all over for one more day. Tomorrow, I expect a call from you at a quarter to seven in the evening to let me know if you are ready to agree to all of the rules and boundaries we discussed today. If you say yes, then I will expect you at my hotel room door at seven sharp. If you say no, which is perfectly fine, then we will go our separate ways."

She paused for a moment, taking this all in. She was trembling slightly, a combination of nervousness and excitement.

"Okay," she said.

----------

There was a knock at the door. I looked down at my watch. Seven on the dot. A good start.

I didn't move from the couch. I took my time sipping my whiskey, continuing to read.

After about five minutes, I heard more knocking.

I let her wait a few more minutes and then walked to the door, opening it.

She was dressed in a white crop top blouse, with no bra underneath, that fit snugly over her firm breasts and left her flat belly bare. She wore cutoff jeans shorts and strappy sandals. Her hair was in a ponytail, and I could see that her fingernails and toenails were freshly manicured and pedicured, with a pale pink nail polish. She smelled fresh with a light scent of body lotion.

She stood there nervously, fidgeting, looking up at me.

"Stop fidgeting," I said sternly.

"Yes, Daddy." She stopped moving immediately.

"Hands behind your back. Stand up straight."

"Yes, Daddy." She obeyed.

"This position is called standing at attention. When you arrive at my room, you are allowed to knock once. After that, you will stand at attention and wait for me to open the door. No matter how long it takes. Understood?"

ruby_valen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ruby_valen

"Yes, Daddy."

"Come inside and stand at attention." She did so, and I closed the door.

I went back and sat down on the couch, and picked up my drink, and went back to reading.

I let her stand there for a full ten minutes. She barely moved a muscle. Impressive.

"Do you remember the rules?" I finally said.

"Yes, Daddy."

"Tell me."

"The first rule is that I must always address you as Daddy."

"Good. Next?"

"The second rule is that when I am with you, I have to strip down to just my little panties. Whether I am standing, sitting, or lying down, I must keep my legs open and apart at all times."

"And why must you do that?"

"So that Daddy has an easy view of and easy access to my pussy, which is your property."

"Good girl."

She beamed at this praise, and I watched her physically fight the urge to squirm. I suspected she was already quite wet.

"So, what are you waiting for?"

Caught slightly off guard, it took her a moment to catch on. Then it clicked.

"Yes, Daddy."

She started by taking off her sandals. Then she slipped off the jeans shorts, and finally, she pulled off her blouse, exposing her firm, young tits.

She was left with only a pair of white cotton panties, which were cut high. There was enough material to cover her pussy, but not much more.

"Stand at attention." She did as she was told.

Again, I left her standing there for a few minutes. I had deliberately turned the AC temperature down so the room was cold. I could see goosebumps forming on her skin, and she started to shiver slightly.

"What's the next rule?"

"I must always remember what I am."

"And what are you?"

"Daddy, I am a whore. My body was made for the pleasure of men. But now that I belong to Daddy, only Daddy can give me permission to act out like the whore that I am."

"That's right."

Again, I let time pass. I poured myself another drink. She continued to stand at attention, but visibly shivering now.

"And the next rule?"

"Daddy will give me a name. When I am with Daddy, that is my name."

"Your name is 'little bitch'," I told her. "Repeat it."

"My name is 'little bitch'," she replied obediently.

“Little bitch, go into the bedroom and lie down on the bed.”

She immediately did as she was told.

I spent a few more minutes finishing my drink and then walked into the bedroom.

She was lying on the bed, flat on her back, with her arms at her sides and her legs open.

I walked up beside her and let my eyes roam over her young, smooth body.

Starting at the ankle, I ran my hand up her right leg. I moved it slowly up and paused at her knee.

I then continued across the top of her thigh and then to her inner thigh.

I gently massaged her inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her panties, but not touching.

She was trembling. And her panties were visibly wet.

I carefully and slowly dragged my middle finger over the top of her panties, along her pussy slit, starting at the bottom and ending around the area of her clit.

I gently applied pressure on her clit. She jerked a little and let lot a little moan.

I stepped back, pulling my hand away. She looked up at me with desperate longing.

After making her wait for a few minutes, I stepped back next to her and put my hands on her again

I fondled her tits one at a time, first massaging and then pinching the nipples. I ran my hands all over her flat tummy, tracing inside her navel with one finger. I caressed her legs and her ass.

I ran my fingers across her pretty lips. She opened her mouth and I inserted one finger, and she sucked on it urgently.

Finally, I moved one hand down to her panties. I began to gently massage her pussy through her panties.

She sighed, spreading her legs even wider, and her hips began gyrating slightly.

“Stay still,” I ordered. She stopped moving her hips.

“What is the next rule?”

“I have to always remember why I have a mouth.”

“Why do you have a mouth?”

“So I can suck on Daddy’s cock and get his cum out and put it down my throat. Part of being a good whore is to be a good cocksucker. I never waste Daddy's cum, and I will lick it up off the floor if I have to, to make sure it all goes inside me.”

“Good girl,” I said and I temporarily rubbed directly on her clit with a fast circular motion.

She let out another moan but did not move. Good.

“And the next rule?”

“I have to always remember why I have a cunt.”

“Why do you have a cunt?”

"So Daddy has a tight, wet hole to fuck. So I can help Daddy get his cum out and put it deep inside my womb. I am not allowed to put condoms in my cunt. I can only take cocks raw, skin on skin. Only Daddy's cock is allowed in my cunt, unless I have Daddy's permission to put another one in me."

"Very good," I replied, and once again I rewarded her with direct stimulation of her swollen clit. Her panties were soaking wet now.

"Next?"

"The next rule is that I have to always remember why I have a tongue."

"Why do you have a tongue?"

"So that I can stick it Daddy's butthole. Part of being a good whore is worshiping Daddy's ass, and helping him to cum super hard while my tongue is deep inside his butthole."

"Yessss, my good girl," I purred. This time I kept up the clit stimulation for almost a full minute. She trembled uncontrollably but otherwise didn't move. Very impressive.

"You did a very good job with the rules. You are a very good girl."

She beamed at me as I continued to rub her clit.

"Thank you, Daddy."

After a few more minutes, I stopped touching her abruptly, and I stepped away. I waited. And I waited.

Finally, she turned her head to look at me, her face a mask of desperation.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, little bitch?"

"Can I please cum?"

I waited a very long time. I just stared at her with a slight smirk on my face.

She never broke eye contact, and she never moved a muscle.

"No. Not tonight, little bitch. Maybe tomorrow."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments