Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Her Mouth

"A young girl has decided to become my submissive. She has learned the rules well. Now her training begins."

42
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is the second installment of a series called “Daddy and Little Bitch.” The first installment was entitled “Learning The Rules.”"

I left her lying there on the bed. I went back out to the living room and continued to sip on my whiskey.

After fifteen or twenty minutes, I went back into the bedroom.

I watched her for a few minutes, admiring her young body. Her skin was so smooth, her face flushed and pretty. Her nipples were rock hard and I could see the movement of her body as she breathed in and out.

My lust for her bubbled up from inside me, and I felt myself stiffen. I had a feeling that I was going to really enjoy this one.

I walked over to her and started to run my hands all over her body, very slowly, for several minutes. i rubbed and caressed every inch of her, except that I carefully avoided her pussy. I would rub her inner thighs and just brush the edge of her panties. She would tense up each time my hands got close to her pussy, but she continued to keep still.

"Little bitch, you are not allowed to cum without Daddy's permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy. I am not allowed to cum without your permission."

I continued to tease her with my touch for a few more minutes. Then, without warning, my hand shot down to her pussy and I began to vigorously rub her clit over her wet panties in fast circles, varying the pressure...hard, then soft, hard then soft.

She opened her mouth and her breathing quickened. The increasing tension in her body was evident, but she impressively continued to keep herself from moving.

I stopped abruptly and left her again.

I continued this cycle for about an hour. I would rub her all over and the suddenly rub her clit. And then stop, and then leave.

On my fourth visit to the bed, she was breathing hard. As I was touching her, she looked up at me in desperation.

"Please, Daddy?"

I stopped touching her.

"You are allowed to ask for something one time. If I tell you no, and you ask again, you will be punished."

I spread her legs wider, and I put my left hand on her flat tummy to brace her. Then I carefully used my right hand to give her ten hard spanks directly on her pussy. She was so wet that there was a squishing sound as I slapped her panties over her cunt. She cried out with a sound somewhere in between pain and pleasure.

"Thank you for teaching me, Daddy."

Good.

At this point, I was starting to feel a little worked up myself, so I decided it was time to try her out.

"Move your head to the edge of the bed, and lie back so that your head is hanging off the bed."

She instantly obeyed.

I walked up to the bed behind her. From my point of view I was looking at her pretty face upside down.

I slowly undressed in front of her face, starting by pulling my belt all the way out. I put the belt around her neck, and pulled it snug around her throat. I unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, and then pulled out my fully erect cock.

I moved closer to her and started to rub my cock on her face, smearing my precum on her skin. She started to moan and opened her mouth, begging with her eyes for me to put it in her.

I teased her for a bit, occasionally pressing my cock against her lips. Her tongue would dart out, urgently trying to taste my cock and my precum.

KyraMooreTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KyraMooreTS

I grasped the belt and tugged it, using it like a leash. She tensed a little and looked up at me.

"Be still."

She immediately stopped moving.

"Little bitch, open your slutty little mouth for your Daddy."

She opened it up, looking back at me wide-eyed.

I pressed my cock into her mouth and started to slowly fuck her face.

She relaxed her mouth and throat so that I was able to get it in deeper, and I started to find a rhythm.

I leaned forward as I fucked her face and ran my hands all over her body.

I fondled, squeezed, and pinched her tits and nipples. I caressed her flat tummy and explored the smooth skin of her inner thighs. And finally, I began to rub and finger her wet pussy.

She moaned on my cock as I manhandled her.

I started to fuck her faster, my cock going deeper into her throat. I had two fingers of one hand in her pussy, and a finger from my other hand was rubbing her clit.

I felt her gag several times, but she was able to take it. In addition to our safe word, she knew to tap my arm in a certain pattern as a way of invoking her safe word, if her slutty little mouth was otherwise occupied. But her arms remained at her sides.

I felt my orgasm building. The first nut with a submissive is always so incredible. I deliberately wait until her training is underway. The buildup is so intense, and the wait is totally worth it.

"That's my good girl. Keep taking it, little bitch. Daddy is about to give you your first reward."

She moaned audibly onto my cock, responding to my praise.

As the moment came, I pulled the belt taut around her neck and I held my cock in her throat. My cum exploded inside her, and I let out my own loud moan as I emptied my balls into that fuck-hole in her face.

I held it there for another few moments, and then finally pulled out.

She gagged and gasped for breath. There were tears in her eyes as she panted. Cum and mucus leaked out of her mouth and onto the floor.

I let her catch her breath for a few moments.

"Clean up your mess."

"Yes, Daddy."

She obediently crawled off the bed and onto the floor. Moving her face close to the floor, she methodically licked up my cum and other mess from the floor. She was very thorough.

"Is all of Daddy's cum in your tummy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I put my cock away and zipped and buttoned my pants. I picked up the end of the belt-leash and lightly tugged.

"Come to me, little bitch."

She crawled over to my feet and put her arms around my leg, clinging to me.

I ran my hands gently through her hair and caressed her face.

"You were such a good girl. Well done."

She looked up at me, smiling gratefully, glowing in the praise. She held on tight to my leg.

"Daddy marked you with my cum. I own you now, little girl."

"Yes, Daddy. I belong to you. Thank you for giving me your cum."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments