Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Read the rest of the series for context."

After a lot of sessions submitting to Sarah, Kim had slowly grown into her role as a submissive. Their relationship had changed from friends on equal footing to dominant and submissive. The love for each other was still there, only with a power differential added to the mix.

Kim woke up on a bright and sunny Monday morning and looked up at Sarah. A while ago, Kim had decided to occasionally trade her comfortable bed in her room for a fold-out mattress on the floor of Sarah’s room. When Kim felt particularly submissive, like she did last night, she enjoyed being close to and especially literally beneath her dominant as she woke up.

“Good morning,” Sarah said as she turned onto her stomach to look down at the body she now owned.

Kim was naked, which had become commonplace since they both had expressed a desire for her not to wear clothing if it was not necessary to do so. The reason behind this rule was that Sarah enjoyed having quick and effortless access to Kim’s body.

“Good morning, ma’am,” Kim said in response.

Sarah silently marvelled at Kim's unclothed form. Eventually, her gaze fell on Kim's legs. She pressed them together tightly rather than relaxing them like she usually did. This unusual behaviour convinced Sarah she had to take a closer look. Looking her sub in the eye for a second time, Sarah noticed Kim looked tense, like a kid caught with their hand inside the cookie jar.

“Spread those legs,” Sarah commanded.

Between Kim’s legs, a sizeable, partially dried-up wet spot revealed itself, a wet spot bigger than one that would form after having had a naughty dream. No, something else happened here, and Sarah knew exactly what that was.

Sarah climbed out of bed and knelt next to Kim.

“You have been touching yourself while I was asleep, haven’t you?” Sarah said as she leaned over Kim, her face inches from hers.

“Yes,” Kim said, swallowing hard.

Kim knew she was not allowed to touch herself without permission from Sarah. It had been one of the first rules they had agreed upon. Sarah owned her body, so she and only she would decide when Kim was allowed any sexual stimulation.

“You are not allowed to do that,” Sarah said while her fingers found Kim’s clit and squeezed it.

“I kno…” Kim’s attempt at acknowledgment got cut off and morphed into a yell of surprise and pain.

“That’s what I thought,” Sarah hissed before letting go of Kim and kissing her on the forehead, a small but much-needed gesture to make her feel safe and loved despite the fact she broke a rule.

“Get dressed, it is time for school,” Sarah said as she picked clothes for herself and Kim to wear.

Upon deciding which panties Kim should wear, Sarah came up with an idea for a punishment. She grabbed a random pair from Kim’s underwear drawer and placed a small app-controlled panty vibrator inside.

It was a small, curved toy, made to fit inside any pair of panties and press up against the wearer’s clit. To make sure the toy would not slide around when in use, two magnets held it in place, one on the outside of the panties and the other one on the toy itself.

Sarah threw the panties at her submissive.

“Wear,” she commanded.

Kim was in such a hurry to obey that she did not notice anything unusual about the panties, at least not until she had put them on and felt a curved object rub up against her sensitive clit every time she moved. Curious, Kim looked at her underwear and noticed the outside magnet.

“What have you done with these?” Kim asked, slightly concerned as she put on the other clothing her dominant laid out in front of her.

“Well, you need a lot of sexual attention. You are even willing to break the rules to get it, so why not wear a vibe to school,” Sarah said matter of factually as she finished getting dressed.

“But at school, people could recognize me and see what I am doing,” Kim said, slightly worried.

Sarah did not reply, and the two women left home, walking to campus.

When they were halfway to campus, Sarah walked closer to Kim and seductively whispered in her ear.

“If you don’t want to get caught on campus, try your hardest to stay quiet when I do this,” Sarah quickly opened the vibrator’s app on her phone and suddenly turned it up to its highest setting.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

Kim bit her lip as tears welled up in her eyes. She tried desperately to stay quiet. After five seconds of pure torture, Sarah turned the vibrator off.

“Good girl,” she whispered as she playfully bit Kim’s earlobe.

A big sigh of relief escaped Kim’s lips. The vibrator was off, and Kim now knew she could withstand the vibration without causing a scene.

As the two women arrived on campus, they went to classes like normal. Occasionally, Sarah would flash Kim a knowing grin. Kim then bit her lip, bracing herself for what would come next. As she did so, Kim prayed that any buzzing the professors or her fellow students might hear would be mistaken for a phone in someone’s pocket.

As the day went on Kim got more aroused and increasingly desperate. Sarah had reduced her normally sharp mind to a sex-filled haze and Kim loved it. Kim loved how slutty she felt, especially whenever she went to the toilet, because every time she did, Sarah demanded a “pussy check.” This meant that Kim was ordered to send Sarah a picture of her wet pussy and panties before she was allowed to do her business, all so Sarah could enjoy a visual representation of Kim’s increasing arousal and desperation.

As much as Kim loved it, it very much felt like a punishment as well. The teasing without knowing when or even if she was allowed to orgasm by the end of it drove Kim crazy, and every time someone glanced in Kim’s general direction, she feared it was because someone she knew had noticed she was wearing a toy to school.

Kim made it through the day, but not without a few close calls. When Sarah turned the toy up for longer than fifteen seconds at a time, Kim could not help but let a few soft moans escape her lips while she quietly begged Sarah to stop. Some friends had definitely given Kim an odd look, but that was it as far as she knew.

As the two women walked home at the end of an exciting day, Kim begged Sarah to make her cum as soon as they could not be seen or heard by anyone. Sarah nodded, and they made a detour through the forest near campus. As they walked off the footpath and a little way into the forest, Sarah spotted a large trunk.

“Drop your pants and brace yourself against that,” Sarah commanded while pointing at the tree.

“Yes, ma’am,” Kim said.

Kim did what Sarah told her to do, and with nothing but her soaked panties covering her lower body, she hugged the tree.

Sarah walked up behind Kim and whispered in her ear.

“So, you can’t even wait until we are home to fucking cum, you want to cum in the forest together with the other animals?”

“I can’t wait, and yes, I do, ma’am,” Kim whimpered in desperation.

Sarah suddenly turned the vibrator to its maximum setting, and Kim was thankful she was told to brace herself. A few minutes of loud moaning and screaming later, Kim finally reached her climax. She released all her pant-up sexual energy at once with a scream to the heavens so loud it could probably be heard on campus, after which Kim collapsed in Sarah’s arms.

After coming to her senses, Kim thanked Sarah with a passionate kiss. Sarah then told Kim to leave her soaked panties behind for the next horny couple to find. She took the vibrator out and licked Kim’s juices off it. Kim then hung her panties on a branch of the tree she had held for dear life while cumming a moment ago.

Satisfied, the two women walked home, hand in hand.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments