Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part of the open-minded roommates series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read the rest for context"

A few days after Jill's memorable encounter with Kim, Jill's phone buzzed. She unlocked it, and her hopes came true. It was yet another simple message from Sarah.

“I will be home soon, be there and bring your gloves,” it read.

Jill jumped out of bed, instantly excited by the knowledge that Sarah needed her once more. She hoped this day would come. After the livestream, Kim and Sarah lived rent-free in her head. Jill even downloaded the stream to her phone so she could watch her favorite segments in secluded places during her work break.

“On my way,” Jill texted.

“Undress Kim once you get to my place,” Sarah commanded.

“Thank you, I will,” Jill replied.

“I will tell her you are on your way,” Sarah replied.

Satisfied, Sarah messaged Kim.

“I will be home soon, but Jill will be with you before then. We have to show you something, the message read.

Kim woke up from the buzzing of her phone. Just like Jill, Kim read the message, and like Jill, her heart started racing. Kim put her pajamas on. She decided against wearing underwear because she did not expect to be clothed long after Jill arrived. Something about how Sarah wrote the message made Kim think clothing would not be involved.

Kim walked downstairs. She immediately felt her clit rub against the inside of her pajama bottoms. As a result, her bottoms were wet when she reached the bottom of the stairs; by the time Kim neared the couch, her slowly intensifying arousal caused her labia to swell. Eventually, her pussy lips pressed up against the fabric.

At that moment, the doorbell rang. Kim let Jill in and walked back to the living room with her in tow. When Kim was about to sit down on the couch, she heard the unmistakable sound of latex gloves stretching over a person's hand. Kim paused and turned around.

“Is it already time for the gloves?” Kim asked, a mixture of surprise, excitement, and relief evident in her voice.

As soon as Kim turned around, Jill noticed her swollen lips pressed against her bottoms, a telltale sign Kim was not wearing panties.

“Do you trust me?” Jill asked.

“Yes, wh…," Jill did not wait for Kim to finish the sentence.

She cupped her hand around the fabric-covered pussy. Using two fingers, Jill pinched Kim’s swollen lips together. At the same time, Jill pressed against Kim’s clit using the palm of her hand.
“Fuck!” Kim cried out.

The sudden stimulation made her weak in the knees. At that moment, Jill shoved her. Kim fell backward onto the couch with her legs spread and pointed upward. Jill jumped between Kim’s legs and used her arms to pin Kim’s lower body to the seat.

“Did you really think you could get away with not wearing panties without me doing that,” Jill smiled.

“I guess not,” Kim said while still wide-eyed from surprise.

“Good girl,” Jill said while she took off Kim’s pajama top.

“What are you doing?” Kim asked,

“What Sarah asked me to do is undress you in preparation for her arrival,” Jill replied promptly.

Jill turned around and sat on Kim’s now bare stomach. Jill released her grip on Kim’s legs.

“Legs up,” Jill commanded.

Kim obeyed, and Jill effortlessly slid the bottoms off her and exposed her pussy to the dim rays of morning sun coming in through the living room window. Moments later, Sarah walked in front of the window on her way to the front door; as she peeked through, she saw that Jill had undressed Kim as she asked, so she nodded approvingly.

Jill moved her weight off Kim and sat next to her.

“Sit up straight for mistress,” Jill commanded.

Kim obeyed but was confused for a second. Had she just heard Jill refer to Sarah as “mistress”? Kim assumed she must have misheard it and disregarded it. Sarah left her suitcase in the hallway and walked into the living room. As she did so, she greeted Kim and Jill. She gave Kim a kiss on the lips and a playful peck on the right nipple.

“You look so pretty with that bare pussy,” Sarah whispered to Kim.

Kim’s pussy immediately tingled, and she hoped Sarah would leave the chatting for later and would, instead, let her please her.

Sarah hugged Jill tightly and sat between both women on the couch.

“How was your trip?” Kim asked.

“Good, but I am glad to be home,” Sarah replied.

“Glad to be with you two,” she added.

“But uhh...You had to show me something?” Kim asked Sarah and Jill.

“Do you think of Jill as dominant?” Sarah asked.

“Yes, but I do not understand what that has to do with something you needed to show me?” Kim asked, confused.

Without saying another word, Sarah undressed from the waist down and led Jill to the center of the room.

“Undress and kneel,” Sarah commanded.

Without skipping a beat, Jill obeyed. This caught Kim off guard. Jill somehow was not the one with the power in the exchange. Sarah positioned herself over Jill’s face and started rubbing herself. As she did so, Jill opened her mouth and desperately hoped she would catch everything that dripped out of Sarah’s pussy.

“Thank you,” Jill said gratefully every time she caught a few droplets of Sarah’s liquid desire.

“How dominant does Jill look now?” Sarah said while breathing slightly heavier.

Kim could not compute what she saw. Not only was this the first time Jill had gotten naked in her presence, but Kim somehow, despite being involved in a kinky dynamic for a while now, had never encountered a switch before. After Kim watched in bewilderment for a while, she managed to ask a question.

“So, Jill is dominant and submissive?" Kim asked.

“Yes,” Sarah affirmed.

It suddenly all made sense in Kim’s head. This was why Jill was so dead set on doing everything Sarah wanted. Jill was submitting to Sarah in her own way while she expressed dominance over Kim.

Sarah stopped rubbing herself and gestured for Jill to stand back up. The two women sat back down on the couch. As Jill sat down, Kim saw that she indeed managed to catch some of Sarah’s pussy juice, some in her mouth as intended and some on her face. The sight of Jill covered in Sarah’s juices turned Kim on immensely, and she felt herself getting wetter.

“Kim, what do you think about making Jill a permanent fixture in our dynamic?” Sarah asked.

“Sounds interesting, but will she act dominant or submissive?” Kim wondered out loud.

“Both, I will be dominant toward you, just while also submitting to your mistress,” Jill explained.

“I am open to it, especially because Jill has already given me such a good time,” Kim said while she smiled at Jill.

“And rest assured, you will never get contradicting orders since this lady here has to run everything by me first,” Sarah said while she pointed at Jill.

After Sarah informed Kim about the hierarchical structure that would prevent her from getting conflicting orders, she was all for the idea. Jill had proved herself to be respectful and trustworthy, so Kim was more than happy to accept Jill as part of their dynamic.

“Yes, I would love for Jill to join us. Thank you, mistress,” Kim said.
Sarah stood up and gestured to follow her upstairs. Kim walked behind Jill and could have sworn that she saw Jill get wetter with every step they took. Sarah opened her bedroom door and let her subs in. She slid her desk chair out from underneath her desk, rolled it to the edge of the bed, and directed Kim to sit on it.

Sarah undressed fully, after which she sat down with her back against the headboard. She spread her legs wide and pointed at the space between them.

“Sit with your back facing me,” Sarah commanded Jill.

Jill obeyed without skipping a beat. She spread her legs as she sat down and granted her mistress easy access to her wet pussy.

“So, you want to see me play with this wet pussy?” Sarah asked Kim.

“I would like that, assuming you think I deserve to watch you play, mistress,” Kim said.

“I think you deserve it. You did very well during your first stream, so I think a reward is in order,” Sarah said.

Sarah started slowly to rub Jill’s pussy. Instead of using one or two fingers for targeted stimulation like she usually would, Sarah chose to use her whole hand to apply light pressure. While she moved it up and down. This stimulated Jill gently over a larger area of her vulva, the complete opposite of how she usually did it while masturbating, where, more often than not, she aimed for a quick climax.

“Plus, this little switch-y here needs to show she can be well-behaved,” Sarah added.

“I will behave, mistress,” Jill said.

“Good, little switch-y, Sarah whispered.

Kim could not wait for Sarah to step the stimulation up a notch, but she simultaneously loved it. It drove Kim wild to see Jill like this, naked, wet, and desperate. With all her “assets” on full display. Kim felt her hand move toward her pussy and had to stop herself from doing something she would have regretted afterward, touching herself without permission.

“May I please touch myself?” Kim asked.

“No, just watch for now, subby, Sarah answered sternly.

“Understood, mistress,” Kim said.

Jill visibly enjoyed herself. She rested her head against Sarah’s bare breasts and closed her eyes. At that moment, Sarah changed things up. She rubbed Jill’s pussy like before, but every thirty seconds, Sarah patted Jill’s pussy with her flat hand multiple times in quick succession. After which, she would continue rubbing.

Jill's eyes flew open the instant Sarah's first hit landed. Her legs spasmed, and an odd mixture of a yelp and a moan escaped Jill's lips.

“Yeah, you like that, don’t you?” Sarah said with a devilish smile.

“Yes, mistress. Yes, I do,” Jill said with the surprise at the sudden change of pace still painted on her face.

Kim looked on in surprise. She had never seen nor felt her mistress pat a pussy in that way before. Doing it to herself had never crossed her mind before, but Jill’s response to having her pussy patted made Kim both curious and even wetter. Unbeknownst to Kim, her juices slowly soaked into the upholstery of Sarah’s desk chair.

Each successive time, Sarah hit Jill’s pussy a little bit harder. The once gentle patting morphed into slapping, but Jill only seemed to love it more and more each time. Over time the way Sarah rubbed Jill’s pussy had also changed. She had now honed in with two fingers on Jill’s clit and rubbed it vigorously between slaps. Jill’s pussy now gushed its juices out onto Sarah’s bed sheets.

Jill’s yelp in response to the first hit was nothing compared to the cacophony of pleasure noises that had filled the room. Cries of pleasure mixed with pain bounced off the ceiling and seemingly surrounded the room’s occupants like an impenetrable, lust-filled fog.

Jill moved around increasingly wildly in between Sarah’s legs with every minute that passed. She involuntarily kicked and bucked her hips.

“Find something to restrain this wild thing,” Sarah commanded Kim without taking her eyes off Jill.

Kim immediately jumped into action, but in the heat of the moment, she could not find anything to restrain Jill with.

“Can’t find anything,” Kim replied.

“Use your body then,” Sarah said.

Kim jumped on the bed and pinned Jill’s lower body down. Kim immediately realized that being a living restraint device had its advantages. She was now blessed with an even better view of Jill’s pussy. Kim would have sworn that had she stuck out her tongue, she could have licked her, but since she did not have permission for that, Kim did no such thing.

The moment Kim restrained Jill, Sarah stopped rubbing Jill. Instead, she alternated between slapping and an intense G-spot massage. When Sarah touched Jill’s G-spot, Jill screamed, “Yes,” pure raw pleasure dripped from her voice.

“Not so dominant now, huh,” Kim taunted Jill.

Kim would never have said such a thing to Sarah, but for some reason, she felt compelled to taunt Jill. In that moment, Jill was a fellow submissive, not her dominant.

Less than a minute later, Jill experienced an earth-shattering climax.

“Thank you,” Jill said breathlessly.

“You’re welcome, little switch-y. Well done,” Sarah said with a kind smile.

Sarah helped Jill up and sat her down on the desk chair near the bed so she could catch a breath.

“You can have your way with Kim after your breather if you want,” Sarah whispered.

Jill nodded as Sarah sat back down on her bed.

“Thank you, mistress, for letting me watch that. It was so hot. I knew the day you came home would be special,” Kim said.

“You are welcome, but you know what is the best way to thank me,” Sarah said as she pointed at her pussy.

“By using that little tongue to lick instead of talk,” Sarah added.

Kim, aroused by what she had just seen, jumped Sarah. She immediately began to greedily lick her mistress. Sarah started moaning right away, and Kim took that as a sign that she was ready to have her clit sucked. Kim sucked with all she had. She even occasionally nibbled on Sarah’s labia and elicited a yelp from her mistress every time she did. Not long after, Sarah came.

“You said you would let me lick straight from the source,” Kim smiled.

“That I did,” Sarah replied as she pulled Kim into a kiss.

A few minutes passed, and everyone either took a breather or basked in the afterglow of their recent orgasm. The relative calm was interrupted when Jill regained her strength and stood up.

“Kim, bedroom, now," Jill commanded as she pointed to Kim’s bedroom door.

“Yes, Jill,” Kim said immediately.

Both Kim and Sarah sensed that Jill was not messing around. Kim walked behind Jill to her bedroom, and Sarah did not follow far behind. Jill’s sternness made Kim simultaneously nervous and excited. She could tell from the tone in her voice that Jill was going to fuck her hard.

“Against the headboard, like Sarah did,” Jill said when they entered the bedroom.

Kim sat down and awaited further orders. At that moment, Jill climbed on top of Kim’s bed, stood upright, and positioned herself over Kim’s face.

“Fucking lick,” Jill commanded.

“Yes, Jill,” Kim said.

Jill bent her knees and gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy over Kim’s face.

“Take it, girl!” Sarah cheered to Jill.

Sarah had known this punishment would happen the moment Kim taunted Jill. She did not say anything at the time because she saw it as Jill’s responsibility to correct her behavior.

“Not so dominant, huh,” Jill taunted.

Kim immediately realized why Jill was so rough with her.

“Sorry, Jill,” she said, her voice muffled by Jill’s pussy.

“I can’t hear you,” Jill said as she continued to ride her sub's face.

“Sorry, Jill,” she said again.

Jill moved off Kim, and the moment she did, Kim gasped for air.

“I will let it rest for now,” Jill smiled.

“Sit between my legs,” Jill said as she spread her legs.

Kim sat between Jill’s legs, just like Jill sat between Sarah’s earlier that day.

“What’s this?” Jill said jokingly.

Jill reached over to Kim’s nightstand and grabbed Kim’s newest wand.

“That’s the wand I used during the livestream, Jill,” Kim answered.

“Yes,” Jill affirmed.

“And you told me it was your favorite toy, right?” Jill added.

“Yes, I did, after I came so many times that I lost count,” Kim said.

Kim felt her cheeks redden as she recalled how slutty she felt while tied up and helpless.

Mira_Mermaid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mira_Mermaid

“After I finish with you, your pussy will be as red as the ropes I used to tie you up,” Jill whispered.


Kim moaned as soon as she heard Jill say that. Her words alone drove her insane. Jill pressed the vibrator against Kim’s pussy. The cold silicone of the wand head made all the nerve endings in her pussy fire in unison.

“Jill, please,” Kim begged desperately.

She prayed to everything good in the universe that Jill would turn the vibrator on soon. Kim started to hump against the vibrator. She could not hold herself back any longer than she already had done. Jill noticed this and decided to give her sub what she craved.

Jill set the wand on a low-intensity setting. Despite this, Kim loved it and severed every second of stimulation that her dominants were gracious enough to bless her with.

“I love it,” Kim moaned.

A minute later, after Kim got used to the vibrator’s stimulation, Jill pulled it away. Kim whimpered in disappointment, and Jill dangled the wand a few inches in front of and above Kim’s pussy. She then pinned Kim’s arms against her sides, so Kim could not grab it.

“You want it?” Jill asked as arousal dripped from her voice.

Kim nodded.

“Work for it. Use your pretty legs and hips to push your lower body upward and forward. If your pussy touches the wand, I will let you use it for a little while,” instructed Jill.


Kim, dead set on using it, pushed herself up off her bed. With relative ease, Kim managed to touch the vibrator. True to her word, Jill stimulated her sub with the wand, even turning up the intensity of the vibrations. Kim moaned significantly louder than before and even louder still when she looked over and saw Sarah fingering herself as she leaned against Kim’s bedroom wall.

But again, Jill pulled the wand away.



“Again,” she commanded as she held the wand further away than last time.



With a little more effort, Kim managed to hit the vibrator, but contrary to last time, Jill did not allow Kim to sit back down.



“Hold it,” she commanded.



Jill made clear that if Kim wanted to keep the wand on her pussy, she had to maintain her position. Kim tried her best to ignore her shaky legs. She pushed on. Kim needed to feel those lovely vibrations. Kim managed to hold on for a few minutes, but the closer she got to her climax, the more unsteady she became. Eventually, it became too much. Right before orgasm, Kim’s legs gave out. She hit the mattress with a thud, disappointed that she had not reached climax.



Jill turned the wand off and laid it down.



“You did very well,” she said.



Earlier frustration gave way to the satisfaction of knowing Jill was proud.



“Thank you, Jill,” Kim said.



Jill put her gloved hand over Kim’s pussy.



Kim gasped. She knew what was about to come.



“I saw you looking earlier when Sarah beat my pussy. You were jealous, right?” Kim nodded, ashamed to say it out loud.



“So, do you want me to slap this pussy?” Jill asked.



“Yes, please, Jill,” Kim said finally.



Jill took a page out of Sarah’s book of tricks and began to rub and pat Kim’s greedy pussy.



“Oh, god, yes, Kim moaned.



Jill gestured for Sarah to come over and whispered something in her ear. Kim could not hear what they said, but whatever it was, Sarah nodded approvingly.



“Harder, please hit me harder,” Kim begged.



Jill did not need to be convinced and immediately slapped and rubbed Kim harder. After a few minutes, Kim started making the same involuntarily pleasure-driven movements Jill made earlier. At that moment, Jill decided to give her own spin on Sarah’s method. She picked up the wand and put it on its highest setting. She then alternated between slapping and pressing the wand firmly between Kim’s legs.

“Can I cum, Jill?” Kim pleaded.


“Yes, cum for me,” Jill commanded.



Not long after that, Kim’s eyes rolled back in her head. Her body shook violently. Kim begged Jill to stop because it felt like it had all become too much. Jill ignored this. They agreed beforehand that only the safeword would make her stop, nothing else. Seconds later, Kim’s pussy erupted. Kim’s juices sprayed out of her and covered her entire bed in a matter of seconds.

“Fuck!” Kim screamed so loud that Jill thought she would blow out her vocal cords. Kim convulsed for half a minute after this climax.

“Thank you,” Kim managed to get out before she went limb.
“I am so proud of you,” Jill whimpered as she held Kim.
Shortly after, Jill heard quiet snoring. The intense orgasm had knocked Kim out cold. Satisfied, Jill got up and walked over to Sarah.


“Did I do well, mistress?” Jill asked.


“You did. I came just by watching you,” Sarah replied.


“You deserved this grand homecoming show, mistress,” Jill said as she smiled.


Both Jill and Sarah looked at Kim. She peacefully slept in her soaked bed.


“Should I wake her up to change the sheets?” Jill asked.


“Up to you,” answered Sarah.


“Let her sleep in her juices. That will teach her not to taunt me again,” Jill said.


Sarah nodded. She agreed with her sub’s discussion.


“Do you need help with unpacking your suitcase, mistress?” Jill asked.


“Yes, thanks, subby,” Sarah said.


They gently closed the door behind them and walked downstairs. Sarah did not think she had ever come home so hard before.

Published 
Written by spengel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments