Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Born Again Slut (Chapter 3)

"Ava and Anthony’s kinky wedding night!"

17
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

It had finally arrived, the wedding night. We had gotten a fancy hotel for the weekend to celebrate our nuptials. Little did I know, Anthony had packed some fun toys and outfits to play with on our honeymoon. From bondage to anal plugs, he had the weekend covered.

Standing on the balcony, overlooking the Puget Sound, I was in awe by the sight and from all the events of the day. It brought tears to my eyes, realizing that today, I married the man who brought me so much love, happiness, and orgasms. Anthony came up behind me and wrapped me in his muscular arms, holding me tight and kissing my neck.

“Life couldn’t get better than this,” I think to myself.

“Let’s go try out that jacuzzi tub,” Anthony whispers in my ear.

I guess life could possibly get better, I think with a smile.

Beaming, I turn to him and kiss him. “Nothing sounds better, my sweet husband.”

We make our way to the bathroom, stripping off clothes as we go. I see that Anthony has put tea-light candles all around the bathroom, giving it a sultry glow. He’s filled the tub with hot, steaming water and bubbles. Two flutes of champagne on the side of the tub, along with my favorite chocolates, this man has thought of it all. I look at him in the glow of the candles and I don’t think I’ve seen anything look so beautiful, so gorgeous and so mine. He takes my hand in his and leads me to the tub and helps me get in. He climbs in behind me and we both lay back to relax. He runs his hands over my body, gently caressing me. I can’t keep from moaning out, it just feels so good, his hands on me. I can feel his cock behind me, growing for me, getting needy for me.

I look over my shoulder with a grin and ask, “Someone getting excited?”

“Can you blame me? I’ve got my smoking hot wife naked in the tub, how can I not get excited?” he replies with a smile.

“Well let’s get finished up in here then and we can go play,” I say to him.

We wash each other and take in the sight of each other, the feel of skin on skin. I can hardly wait to move this into the bedroom.

I know he’s thinking the same thing, when he says, “Let’s go get dirty again.” After we get out and dry off, Anthony gives me my first set of instructions.

“Get to the bedroom, lay on your back, arms up and legs spread out. Wait for me there,” he says sternly.

For whatever reason, I was feeling a bit bratty this day. Instead of doing exactly what he asked, I tweaked it a bit to see what would happen. I go to the bed and I lay on it face down, but my arms and legs still spread. I hear the bathroom door open and hear him walk toward the bed.

“What’s this, baby girl?” Anthony asks.

“Just doing as I was told, Daddy,” I reply in a sweet, innocent voice.

“Oh no, no, no, sweetheart. This isn’t what I told you to do and you know it. Someone wants to be a brat and see how far Daddy will go. Isn’t that right?” He looks down at me, waiting for me to answer.

“No Daddy, I would never be a brat to you. I’m a good girl.” I said

“Good girls do what they’re told, exactly. Not almost, not close, you are to do exactly as I say,” Anthony says huskily. “Bad girls get punished so I guess that’s what you wanted, huh?”

He doesn’t wait for my reply, he grabs my long dark hair in his hand and pulls me up off the bed, and puts me on my knees at his feet. I look up at him so sweetly, with a doe-eyed look on my face. We stare at each other for a minute, battling wills, when he strikes me, right across the face with a resounding SMACK! I look up at him, shocked but oh so excited too! We had discussed pain and punishments; he knew I wanted to be slapped and choked and just all around used. But he had never slapped me across the face this way. If I weren’t already on my knees, I would’ve melted to the floor in ecstasy.

He looks down at me, a kind of worried look on his face, and drops to his knees in front of me.

“Was that ok? Not too hard right?” he asks.

As he wraps me in his arms, I assure him that it was perfect and I loved it. But now, I’m an even more horny mess of a woman.

I beg him, “Daddy, please can I suck your cock? I’m so needy for you after that.”

He stands up at that moment and looks down at me. He grabs my head and plunges his half-hard cock into my mouth.

“This is what you get for being a bratty whore, slapped around and face-fucked. And you’re going to take it all,” he growls at me.

And I do, I take it all. I let him take control of the thrusts, he makes me choke and gag on his cock, till I had tears and mascara running down my face. I must’ve looked like a true whore at that moment. But Daddy has plans and I, being the brat I am, screwed it up a little. Anthony had decided that enough was enough and pulls my head off of his cock and threw me back onto the bed.

“Now, be a good little slut for Daddy and get into position,”  he says.

I do as I’m told this time, although I really would like another slap across my face. There will be other days for that. I get into position and I wait. Anthony goes over to his suitcase and starts putting out toys. I see my favorite, Wanda (wireless vibrating Wand), anal plugs of various sizes, blindfolds, ties for my arms and legs, and some lube.

AbbyLorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyLorens

“Oooh, this is gonna be fun!!” I think to myself as I watch my sexy husband prepare.

He walks over to me on the bed. Just taking in my naked body; my blue eyes, long dark hair, down to my big tits, my mommy-tummy, topped with stretch marks, down to my pussy, clean shaved and waiting. He looks over me like he had never seen such beauty. I bask in his adoration, feeling more loved and cherished than ever before. He takes the blindfold and wraps it around my head so I can’t see anymore. I feel him take my hands and bind them together, he takes them and hooks the ties to the headboard.

Next, I feel him working on my legs, tying each to the ends of the bed. I lay spread eagle before my husband, my body his to do with as he wishes. With my sense of sight gone, I rely on his touch and sounds to know what he was up to. He gets into the bed, between my legs, and starts kissing my toes, sucking them into his mouth. His fingertips trace the bottoms of my feet. He traces his fingers up my calves, his lips following the trail his fingers left. He completely bypasses my hot spot to kiss up my tummy and waist to my breasts, knowing that this would drive me wild, knowing how badly I want his mouth on my pussy.

He loves to tease, and he does. He teases my tits, pulling and biting at my nipples, just enough to make some milk squirt out. That’s when he latches on, drinking from my breast. I arch up at the feeling, wishing I could grab his head and pull him closer. He finally keeps making his way up to my neck and then finally my mouth, kissing me just as passionately as our first kiss.

“You’re being such a good girl,” he whispers to me while nibbling at my ear. His fingers start tracing downward again. “Does my little whore want Daddy’s mouth on her cunt?” My hips buck up at that like they’re trying to get him closer to my aching pussy.

“God yes, Daddy, don’t tease me any longer,” I beg him.

He finally makes his way back down, nibbling and kissing my body on his way there. His tongue finally licks my slit, I gasp at the touch. I start breathing heavier and moaning as he works his tongue into my wet cunt.

“So wet for me baby girl, so proud of you,” he tells me. “I don’t even think I’d need lube to get a plug in your ass, but I will, anyways.”

He takes the lube from the bedside table and the medium plug. I feel the lube drip down my slit and Anthony begins to spread the lube in and around my tight asshole. When it’s nice and slippery, he begins to push the plug in me.

“Just relax baby girl, let it happen,” he says, soothingly.

I take a deep breath and feel my body relax. He sees that and starts to pulse it in and out, going a little deeper each time, till it goes all the way in.

“You’ll be my anal whore one day baby. I can’t wait to make this ass mine.”

Playing with my ass is a surefire way to get Daddy hard and tonight was no exception. He takes his hard cock and swipes it up and down my wet slit, getting it all lubed up. Smacking his cock head against my clit, making me cry out, making me beg for him to put it inside me.

“Not very patient today, huh, baby girl?” he asks me.

“No sir, not today,” I say. “Please put that hard cock in me, I’ve been waiting all day baby. Fuck me as your wife for the first time,” I plead

And with that, he dives in. All nine inches plunge inside me in one glorious move. He holds me there, feeling his wife wrapped around his cock. He starts to move, thrusting back and forth so hard, like he’s trying to fuck me all the way through. No mercy shown tonight, he wants to make me feel him in the morning. The sound of our bodies slapping together and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of me; it was pure heaven. He eventually takes his cock out of me, so he can take the blindfold off of me, and untie my arms and legs.

“Get on all fours. Now,” he orders me.

This time, I don’t test him. This time, I do as I’m told and I get onto all fours. He’s behind me, touching my ass, playing with the plug in my ass, the pink diamond sparkling. He pulls the plug in and out of my ass so slowly, giving me a taste of what’s to come someday. He puts his cock back inside my cunt and continues his punishing thrusts. He then tells to me to hold my ass cheeks apart for him. I reach behind and pull my ass cheeks apart so he has a complete view of my plugged asshole and his cock sliding in and out of his perfect slut bride.

He hands me Wanda. “Put this to your clit while I fuck you.”

So many feelings all at once! My ass and pussy felt so full, now with the vibrations on my clit, it was ecstasy. Not surprisingly, we both exploded quickly. My pussy pulses around his cock, milking it for every drop of cum Daddy had. After he pulls out of me, his cum dripping from my used cunt, he takes me by the hair and pulls my face to his cock.

“Clean it, Slut.” He growls to me. I didn’t say anything, just let my tongue wash him clean of his cum, of my cum, until not a trace was left. We both collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion, laughing and smiling.

“Day one of being married was a success, I think. If this is what I’m in for, I’m going to be a happy man,” Anthony says to me with a smile and a kiss on my forehead. We both drift off to sleep, naked and wrapped up in each other's arms, ready for round two during the night.

Published 
Written by Rebeccam774
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments