Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Born Again Slut (Chapter 5)

"Anthony fulfills Ava’s darkest fantasy"

17
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.6k words 4.6k words

For some time, I had very taboo fantasies, fantasies that I told not one soul. That is until I met Anthony. When I told him of my darkest fantasies, instead of being disgusted or afraid, Anthony smiled. He smiled because he too shared these fantasies.

And so that’s what we were out doing today, checking a particular kink off the list. We had quite a naughty hike planned. There were only a couple of cars parked at the trailhead, hopefully meaning the trail should be quite deserted.

We packed light- one backpack for food and drinks, extra clothes, lube, towels, a blanket, and a rope. You would think the rope would be for mountain climbing or something like that. But no, it was for my most taboo fantasy, about to come to life.

The crisp fall leaves crunched beneath our hiking boots on a gorgeous autumn morning. The sun was just starting to come up over the mountains. It was a chilly morning, but that wasn’t going to stop us from our plans for the day. Walking hand in hand, we followed the trail a long way, enjoying the fresh mountain air and the birds singing their good mornings. We did not pass anyone for an hour or so, thankfully, because the chase was about to begin.

Anthony looked down at me, “Do you remember the plan, baby girl?”

“Yes, sir,” I reply.

“And what’re your safe words?” he asks.

“‘Yellow’ for slow down, ‘Red’ for stop,” I tell him.

“Good girl,” he says. “Now, on the count of three, you’re going to run. I’ll give you a few minutes head start, then I’m coming for you,” he says huskily.

My heart starts racing already and I haven’t even started running yet. With that, I take off. Running as fast as my short legs would take me. It was not a smooth run, however, undergrowth, tree limbs, and rocks lined the path around me. I had to be very careful to not trip. I only had a couple of minutes to run as far away from him as possible. Out of breath already, I slow down. I look down at my watch, I’ve only been running for five minutes. I veer off the path quickly and take off again. My legs are burning, my lungs working overtime, and my adrenaline is rushing through me. I jump over broken trees in my way, trying to put as much distance as possible between us. My time is up. He’s coming for me. I stop so I can hear, maybe I would be able to hear him running for me. Only the silence of the forest surrounds me. He must be trying to be stealthy.

Well, he’s not going to find me that fast, I think to myself, starting to walk at a faster pace through the forest. I hear a branch crack behind me. I stop in my tracks. Goosebumps raised on my arms, alerting me to the danger coming for me. I return to my power walking, listening out for more sounds that may be Anthony. He’s as quiet as a mouse, stealthy and quick.

“Gotcha!” he shouts at me from about fifty feet away.

“Fuck!!” I say as I take off running away from him.

“Not a chance, baby girl, not a chance,” he says smiling, running towards me. I can hear his footsteps pounding on the forest floor, coming for me fast, faster than I can get away.

I feel his hand grab my hair and pull me back into his body, captured at last.

“What’s this I’ve found in the forest? A delicious slut, mine for the taking,” Anthony says smiling down at me.

“Fuck you, I’m no slut,” I reply, playfully offended.

“We will see about that, baby. Strip. Now,” he orders me.

I resist, being the brat I am, and I refuse to strip. “I don’t think I will,” I say to him.

Anthony isn’t playing today though, he is over to me in two steps. He takes my shirt in his hands and rips it off of me. He raises a knife from his pocket. He clicks it open and out pops a blade, shining in the sunlight. He starts cutting off my shorts until I’m standing there, naked except for my panties and bra.

“Take your bra off. Now,” he tells me.

Not wanting to anger him with a knife in his hand, I surrender. I take my bra off and throw it over to our staff.

“Mmm, this is almost perfect. But still, I’m missing a couple of things,” he says to me. “How about you be a good girl and go over to that tree and put your arms around it for me.” He points to a thin, but sturdy tree, perfect for his plans.

“And why would I do that?” I ask in a bratty voice.

“Because I’d hate to use this knife on you, baby,” he says.

My eyes were big, my body frozen in fear. I look up at him and say meekly, “Yes, sir.”

I go over to the tree, wrapping my arms around it until my hands clasp together. Anthony takes the rope from the backpack and ties my hands together around the tree trunk. Feeling the rough texture of the tree against my naked body is nothing compared to feeling Anthony’s body against mine, his knife tracing down my sides, the fear and ecstasy as one.

“Now that wasn’t so hard, was it, baby girl?” he asks sweetly. “Now, be still while I paint my canvas.”

Confused, I look behind me. He’s moved away from me, he’s digging in the backpack. I can’t see what he has in his hand, it’s so small. I turn back around and wait. My fate has already been decided.

I feel a soft tip of a pen or something like that move across my back. He’s writing something on me. He abruptly rips my panties down, so they’re down by my ankles. He goes back to writing, but this time, on my ass cheeks. Curiosity was killing me, I wanted to know what naughty things he wrote about me.

“There, now that’s done. We can have some fun,” he says with a smile. “Does baby girl want to know what I said about her?”

“Yes Daddy, please show me,” I beg.

”Well, here, see for yourself,” as he takes his phone out of his pocket and takes a picture of my back. He wrote ‘FUCK ME, I'M A CUMDUMP’ over the middle of my back. And on my ass cheeks, ‘DADDY’S WHORE’.

“I’m always Daddy’s whore,” I say happily.

“Ah yes, you are, baby girl. But today is special. This hiking trip was for us to make our fantasies come true. And today, two of them will baby,” Anthony tells me.

Confused, as I thought we were just doing my consent/non-consent scene. Thinking, wondering what other fantasies I’ve told him. Like I’ve said before, our lists are endless so it could be anything.

“Cat got your tongue, baby? That’s ok, probably best you don’t talk anyways,” he says as he reaches down to grab my panties which were still around my ankles. He takes them and rolls them in a ball, just to shove them in my mouth. The taste of my wetness filled my mouth.

“That’s better,” Anthony says, tracing his fingertips down my sides, leaving goosebumps in his wake.

As his fingers traveled lower, he caressed my ass. I certainly wasn’t expecting the sharp SMACK to my ass, making me jolt. “Arghhh,” my muffled cries fill the air. He wasn’t being gentle today, that’s for sure.

“Take it, baby girl, take whatever Daddy gives you and be grateful,” he tells me in a low voice.

With that, he slides his fingers down my ass crack, feeling lightly my tight asshole. He goes lower, feeling how wet his treatment has made me.

“Tsk tsk, baby, surely you’re not excited about this,” he teases, knowing I’m basically jumping out of my skin from excitement.

He dips his finger in further and then adds a second, pulsing his fingers in and out of me, making me gasp and moan, as much as I could with panties in my mouth.

“You can be as loud as you want out here, baby, there will be no one to hear you,” he tells me ominously, still fingering me.

Suddenly, as if the universe wanted to challenge Anthony, we heard sounds coming from the forest. Like someone walking over brush and leaves.

“Mmm or maybe someone will hear you.. and then I can invite them to join us, which was my plan from the start,” he tells me, taking the panties out of my mouth.

I look back at him, eyes wide, “You’d do that, Daddy? You’d let other men take me and use me?” My pussy dripping at the thought.

“Oh, yes, baby, I would. I’d let them use you and cover you in cum, just how you like,” he says to me.

I had no clue of his plans, but I know that I trusted Anthony to keep us safe. The noises from before we’re getting closer and closer. He speeds up his fingers, fucking me faster and faster. Curling his fingers, just the right way to make me squirt all over the forest floor. There was no more being quiet, I could hold back my screams. As I exploded all over Anthony and his fingers, a couple of men came out into our clearing, their eyes wide and jaws dropped in disbelief.

Anthony turns to the guys and asks, “See anything you like?”

Both guys smile big, but the taller of the two spoke.

“We definitely do! Are you sharing or being greedy with her?” he asks Anthony, as if I wasn’t even there, not even worth asking.

“Sharing is caring, you know,” Daddy says. “What are your names?”

“I’m Jensen, this is Dean,” the taller one says. They are both very attractive men, I see from the corner of my eyes. Both were tall, lean, and dark-haired, with beards and tattoos adorning their arms.

“Well, guys, I was just getting her warmed up. She is wet and ready to go,” Daddy says to them, standing next to the tree, in my line of sight at all times.

Jensen is first to move forward, unbuckling his belt and pants as he goes. He doesn’t even bother taking any of his clothes off, just shoves his pants and boxers down to his ankles. His cock was already half hard just witnessing the slut squirt. He wasn’t as well endowed as Anthony, maybe six inches, but what he didn’t have in length, he made up for in girth. He takes his thick cockhead and rubs it up and down my slit. Making me gasp out from the foreign touch.

“Fuck, man, you weren’t lying. I’ve never had a slut this wet before,” Jensen says to Anthony.

Anthony watches the man, rubbing his cock on his wife’s cunt. You would think jealousy would be raging inside. Jealousy was there, of course, but only because he wanted his cock to be rubbing on Ava’s cunt. He watches intently as the man takes his cock and shoves it inside her.

“Fuckkkk,” I shout, “He’s so thick, Daddy.”

“Enjoy it, baby girl, you look like a true whore right now,” Anthony replies as he watches his wife get screwed.

Hearing that I looked like a true whore sent a fresh wave of excitement through me, getting me even wetter for the mere stranger fucking me from behind. Jensen wasn’t complaining though. If anything, this excited him even more. He began thrusting harder and harder into my wet cunt. His hands gripped my ass tightly, peeling my ass cheeks apart so he would have an uninhibited view of his cock fucking me.

I look over at Anthony, wanting to see his reaction to my getting fucked. He started taking his clothes off, stroking his very hard cock a little here and there, just waiting for his turn.

“Don’t cum in her. And only I get her ass. Those are our rules,” Anthony says to both men.

Dean had finally walked over to us, his clothes already off. His hard cock was admittedly big, at least eight inches, and thick as well.

“Let me get a turn, J,” he says to his buddy, licking his lips in anticipation.

A wet, squelching sound filled the air as Jensen took his cock out of me.

I wish I could taste that, I thought to myself.

Jensen looked to Anthony, “Would you want to untie her so we could do a DP?”

Anthony thought for a moment and then walked over to the other side of the tree and began untying my hands. Blood rushes back to my hands, and a tingling sensation runs through my arms.

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

He comes back over to me and says, “Would my little whore like that? My cock in your ass and these boys can take turns with your cunt?”

My heart pounding, and my brain working overtime.

“Yes, sir, I would,” I reply shyly.

With a kiss on my forehead, Anthony goes to our bag and gets out the blanket. He lays it out over the forest floor, a huge square where our naughty activities will take place. Anthony comes back to where I stand, naked and waiting. He leads me over to the blanket, and with a hand on my shoulder, he pushes me to my knees.

“Just where my slut belongs,” he says, looking down at me. Our new friends make their way over to us, Jensen stripping off what little clothes he still had on.

Now I’m faced with three big, strong men. Their cocks are at half mast, just begging to be in my mouth so I can make them so hard for me. My dear husband doesn’t linger long, he comes right over to me and slaps me across the face, ‘SMACK’. I reel back, not expecting that.

“We don’t do gentle, she likes to be manhandled. She wants to be degraded and humiliated, slapped around. Think you guys can handle that?” Anthony asks them.

“Fuck yea!” Jensen says with a smile.

“Absolutely,” agrees Dean.

With that, Anthony takes my hair in his hand and pulls my face to his crotch. Just pressing my face into his balls. I love the smell of him, his musky sweat.

I could stay like this all day, I think to myself with a giggle.

He yanks my head back just a little, just enough to get his cock head in my mouth.

“Get it nice and wet, baby. You know where this is going soon,” he growls to me.

I take his instructions seriously, taking his cock out to spit on it. I move my tongue all over his cock, my spit making it juicy and wet.

Jensen steps up next to Anthony, cock in hand. Already growing just watching me suck my husband’s cock.

Anthony grips my hair hard and pulls my head off his cock. “Good girl,” he says to me. “I can’t be greedy though. Why don’t you show Jensen and Dean what a good little cock whore you are?”

I look up at them both, licking my lips. I grab both of their cocks in my hands and start stroking. I bring Jensen’s cock to my mouth, looking up at him, I smirk a little. Then stick my tongue out, just barely touching his cock with it. He gasps at the tease. I see him look over at my husband, who nods at him.

Jensen takes my head in both hands and rams his cock into my mouth, hard, making me gag. He is relentless, I guess I teased too much. He fucks my face with a passion, hardly letting me take a breath. All you could hear is the wet sounds of his cock going in and out of my mouth and the choking sounds when he bottoms out at the back of my throat.

My husband comes to the other side of me and puts his cock in my hand, my other still stroking Dean. For the first time in my life, I have a cock in my mouth and one in each hand.

Jensen releases my head and I pull off his cock, coughing, my eyes watering. He takes my hand and starts stroking his cock with it. I bring Dean's cock closer to my face, I lick it from balls to tip, then take him in my mouth. He moans at the touch of his cockhead at the back of my throat. I pull back some and play around with my tongue under his cock. I push forward and gag myself, forcing my head back and forth, humming with excitement. Dean gasps at the new sensation.

Anthony moves away from me and grabs something from the bag. He goes to lie down in the middle of the blanket, staying propped up on one side so he can watch his slut wife work those cocks. I bring my attention back to the men, my mouth working Dean's cock, making it extra sloppy, my spit forming a line down to my tits. I switch between both cocks, taking one in my mouth for a minute, then swapping. Stroking whichever wasn’t in my mouth. I tried to put them both in my mouth, but it was too small to do that so I just rubbed their cock heads together and kicked all around then. And telling from the sounds they made while I did that, there were no objections from either.

“Baby girl,” Daddy calls to me, “come to me. Crawl over here now.”

Letting go of the cocks with a pout, I drop to all fours. I can feel all of the men watching me as I crawl over to my husband. I lean over him and give him a passionate kiss, our tongues dancing with each other.

He breaks the kiss and holds my chin in his hand, making me look him in the eyes as he says, “You’re going to ride me, reverse cowgirl. But this time, baby, I’ll be in your ass and our new friends can take turns with that cunt of yours. Does that sound good baby?”

“Oh, yes, Daddy, no complaints here!” I say excitedly.

Anthony takes the lube and starts rubbing it all over his cock, getting it nice and slippery. I crouch over Daddy, facing away from him. I take some lube and rub it all over my asshole, a finger or two dipping inside to get lubed up and ready. The men are staring hard and stroking their cocks at the sight of me playing with my ass.

Daddy grips my hip in one hand and holds his cock steady in the other as I slowly lower myself onto his cock. Getting his cockhead inside is the hardest part, so I take it slow, bouncing slightly up and down, going lower each time. Until, with a gasp, it pops inside. I pause for a moment, getting used to him. I then lower down further and further until finally, my ass is resting on his body, his cock completely inside me. I start slowly, rocking back and forth. I make eye contact with our friends and I see the hunger in their eyes. They ache to be where my husband is. Jensen’s patience wears out first.

He comes over to me, cock in hand, “Get this wet, slut.”

Without a word, I open my mouth for his cock. I take it all, as much as will go in. He fucks my face just for a moment, really wanting to be back inside that cunt. He yanks his cock out and drops to his knees between Anthony’s legs. I lean back, propped up using my arms on Anthony’s chest. I open my legs wide, placing them on either side of Anthony’s legs.

“Are you ready for this, baby girl?” Daddy whispers in my ear.

“Yes, Daddy,” I say breathlessly.

At that, Jensen swipes his hard cock up and down my slit, occasionally making contact with my husband’s cock in my ass. He presses slowly into my cunt, it’s so much tighter with a cock in my ass too. I can feel the pressure of both cocks inside me, sliding against one another between the thin walls of my ass and pussy. The pressure makes way for pleasure.

I cry out in ecstasy. I still cannot believe this is happening! The feel of these two strong men, their hands grabbing and gripping me, was making me needy for more.

Where’s our other friend? I think to myself, looking around.

Then I see Dean. Words escape me and I wave him over.

Dean comes up to me and tells me, “You’re about to be airtight, slut.” With that, he shoves his cock in my mouth. Never would I have imagined that I would actually have three cocks in me at the same time.

They all work my body like a machine like they’ve done this before and know just the moves to make me tremble. Anthony from below is playing with my tits, squeezing my nipples, and making my breast milk flow. Jensen rubs my clit in circles as he fucks my cunt, so close to making me cum. Dean is fucking my face with a passion, even putting his hand around my throat so he can feel how far his cock goes inside.

With a grunt, Jensen pulls out. He points his cock up towards my torso and face. Excited, I take Dean's cock out of my mouth so I can watch as Jensen explodes all over my body. I start to rub my clit as he works that hard cock over my body. He let loose five streaks of cum that reached my tits, little dribbles lining my stomach and down to my pussy. On cue, my body erupts in orgasm, from being fucked in the ass by Daddy and then covered in Jensen’s cum, it was too much for this slut.

“Fuck, that was amazing, you’ve got quite the cum whore,” he says to Anthony, who is still balls deep inside my ass. Jensen grabs his bag and sits down, taking a much-needed break. He watches me bounce on Anthony’s cock, while sipping his water and trying to catch his breath.

“Yes I do,” Anthony replies with a grin, “and she’s not done, either, huh baby girl?”

I shake my head ‘No’ at that. I was busy using my hands to rub the cum all over my body, licking my fingers occasionally.

Anthony let out a chuckle, he knew what I was up to with that cum.

“Alright, we still have a couple of loads to deliver to my cum slut, so Dean, you’re up,” Anthony says to us.

Dean slaps his cock across my cheek before he climbs between our legs. My pussy was extra wet and ready since Jensen came all over me. Dean’s cock was a little bigger though, so he went slower, relishing the feel of the slut’s warm, wet cunt; so tight and ready to get fucked like a whore. Anthony had stopped thrusting so Dean could slide his cock inside. But shortly after they both started slowly pulsing in and out of me. Dean would pull out of my cunt, Daddy would drive his cock all the way into my ass. Over and over, harder and faster, making me scream and moan so loud, it was a wonder no one else had found us. With our skin slapping together, the squelching sounds of my cunt being pounded, and the men grunting their approval, my senses were overloaded. I could feel the rise of my impending orgasm; wanting to time it right and cum with Daddy this time.

“Such a good little cumdumpster for Daddy. You needy for more, huh, baby?” Anthony asks me.

“Moreee please, Daddy!!” I beg him.

“You won’t have to wait long, whore!” Anthony tells me.

They go back to their punishing rhythm. My body was between these two men, being slapped around and choked; I felt like such a whore. And that thought was enough to send me over the edge into oblivion. I came so hard, my cunt and ass squeezing their cocks, milking them, needing their cum, too. My moans could’ve shattered glass, I swear. I fell apart at the seams and Daddy knew it. That was all it took for the two men inside me. Daddy came first, holding me tight, pressing his cock so deep in me. I could feel his cock pulsing, spilling his load inside me. Dean pulled his cock out and stood up. I looked up at him, Anthony’s cock still in my ass, and opened my mouth, showing him where I wanted it. Dean pointed his cock right at my face and blew his load all over; my cheeks, forehead, lips, and chin, some even got into my eye! I used my fingers to scoop it all up and shoved them into my mouth, needy for the taste of cum.

After I had gotten my fill, I slowly lifted myself off of my husband and his cock.

I leaned over to kiss him and told him with a grin, “Thank you, Daddy, for doing this for us.”

He kissed my forehead and replied, “Of course, baby girl, anything for my little cum slut.”

We both got up and went over to Jensen and Dean, who had already gotten dressed again. Anthony and I grabbed our water and started chugging; we were parched after all of that. We started getting our clothes back on as we chatted with our new friends.

“Well, I guess I better tell her how this all came about,” Anthony says to the guys, as he looks pointedly at me. “I put an ad out a few weeks back, looking for guys who would be down to gangbang my wife with me. And these guys answered my ad. They were already friends, just wanted a good time. So we set all of this up, the hike, the chase, finding you, and tying you up. I know how much you crave being taken and used and just wanted to give that to you, baby.”

“Holy fuck, babe, you really went all out for me. This was amazing, better than I could’ve dreamed, truly,” I say to him. I get up onto my tippy toes to kiss him deeply.

I look at our new friends and tell them, “Thank you both, this was porno perfect. I’m just in awe,” I go over and give them each a hug.

Jensen and Dean thanked us for the kinky afternoon and with a wave goodbye, they vanished into the forest.

I looked over at my husband, seriously stunned that this just happened. I’m convinced I’m having a very vivid dream, it all feels so unreal. But then I feel Anthony’s cum dripping out of me and I know without a doubt, it actually happened. I look at our little clearing, smiling big, and I reach out for Anthony. Walking hand in hand, we head for home together, the day finally over.

Published 
Written by Rebeccam774
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments