Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What We Did Last Night - Part 2

"What we did last night was unexpected. Unimaginable. What a thrill."

12
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"A long overdue second part."

As I felt you behind me, kissing and nibbling my ear while my ankles and wrists were still tied together, you roughly spread my knees apart. It gave me a jolt of fear and excitement because I didn't expect it. I felt myself start to get wet. You got onto the bed behind me and started to caress my exposed ass. The soft touches and squeezes slowly became rougher little love taps, because you know that's just how I like it. It stung but felt so good. I could feel my ass getting red under your hands. Before I knew it, my thong was being pulled to the side and I felt a gentle finger run up and down my wet slit. I didn't even have enough time to let out a gasp when I felt something being pushed onto my lips.

How could you be in front of me if you were playing with me from behind? Then I remembered that an unknown man had guided me here from the elevator. Do we have a guest tonight? You know that I've always fantasized about being with multiple men at once, this was something we had spoken about a few times while we fantasized together. Some of our most wild nights emerged from the talk of having another guy in bed with us, and me taking multiple dicks at once. We fantasized about how sexy it would be to take multiple loads of cum on my face and body. Something about being covered in cum turned the both of us on so much.

The man in front of me seemed to move closer. With one hand holding my face around my cheeks, I felt his hard cock rub against my soft lips. I made sure to keep them closed tight for now. If we were going to be playing this game, then I wanted to be a little naughty first. I resisted him trying to push his way into my mouth. I wanted him to get rough with me. His tip continued to circle my lips but I felt a little smack on the side of my face.

"Open up, you little slut," came his unfamiliar voice. Keeping my lips just slightly parted so that he could feel the little bit of wet coming from my mouth, I continued to resist him. I wanted him to push more. As much as I loved someone else taking charge, I needed some form of control here before this got too intense. You know how much I love to tease.

At the same time, you were rubbing my slit back and forth, making sure not to spend too much time on my clit so that I could start to feel needy for it. You knew me so well. It was getting harder and harder to focus on keeping my lips together. It felt so good to have your fingers running the length my tight wet pussy. I just wanted them inside me already. I started to moan for you. I didn't want to open my mouth just yet, but you were making it difficult to keep my lips from parting. And you knew that.

"You heard him, slave. Open your mouth." And with those last three words, you pushed two fingers into me roughly, making me moan so loudly.

As I opened my mouth I felt his big cock slide into it, one of his hands still holding me around the cheeks while the other moved to the back of my head. He roughly began to fuck my mouth, barely giving me any opportunities to breathe. He kept his hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward onto him, making sure my tongue felt every inch of his big hard dick. I began to choke on it slightly. He pulled me back and forth over his cock, making a slobbering mess of both of us.

At the same time, you began to finger me so hard that I felt myself starting to gush. I felt like I was melting into a wet mess between the two of you. I couldn't hold back, I started to moan while he was thrusting into my mouth and you were pushing into my wet slit. Your fingers moved rhythmically inside me, hitting all the right spots, while your thumb caressed my clit. I was on the verge, so close to an explosive orgasm. I was ready to scream, despite his big cock filling my mouth.

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

He pulled his dick out of me to give me an instant to gasp. As I did so, saliva was dripping down my lips. He rubbed the tip of his dick around my wet mouth and then moved to the rest of my face.

"Now you really do look like a little slut, with all that spit all over your face," he said, as he did it. I began to moan louder, and you could tell that I was so close to cumming for you.

"Please don't stop baby, please don't."

You had me begging. Just like you wanted. And with that, you pulled your fingers out of me and gave my pussy a little smack.

"There's my cum slut," you said as I heard you get off the bed. It was over. You didn't give me the chance to finish.

"Ugh" I protested, "I want more."

I heard some shuffling around the room and then felt you in front of me. I could just tell it was you. You caressed my face, and bent down to whisper in my ear, which gave me shivers through my whole body. "More is coming, my love, just you wait. It'll be the best sex of your life."

You kissed me deeply then and finally, took off the blindfold. It seemed like we were alone in the room now.

"Baby, I want you to cum for me," you said gently. You smiled at me, turned me over on the bed so that I was laying on my back and got on top of me. You kissed me deeply, romantically, lovingly. It was a big jump from what just took place but it felt necessary. You started to kiss my neck, slowly and gently, made your way down to my breasts and started to suck on them. You know how much I love when you play with my breasts. You took turns with my breast, caressing one while sucking on the other, until I started to moan.

You then made your way down my stomach, to my thighs, and finally, your tongue was on my clit. I could feel how close I was already. As much as I love rough sex and being treated like a little slut, you know just how to make vanilla sex between us romantic and exciting as well. Your fingers made their way inside me as your tongue circled my clit. I could feel your tongue exploring now, making its way inside me, while you started to finger me quicker. The feeling of your fingers filling me up, your thumb circling my clit and your tongue exploring every inch of me was building that explosive feeling inside me. You could tell I was just about ready to cum as my hips moved back and forth and my breath got heavier.

"Mmmmm don't stop," I moaned, "keep going just like that baby, I'm going to cum for you."

I almost lost thought of everything that had just happened with that other man as I began to quiver. All I could thing about and feel was this amazing orgasm. I just wanted to explode all over you. I was screaming in joy and pleasure now, one of the best orgasms you had ever given me. The excitement from all of this definitely built up something inside of me because that release was so intense.

You got up off the bed, gave me time to gather myself and moved towards my face, again, to whisper something in my ear.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. Now, are you going to be a good cum slut and take all of our loads all over your face?" you said.

I shivered.

All? Did that mean that there were other people here?

Published 
Written by jkitty0210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments