Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What We Did Last Night - Part 3

"The night took an unexpected turn when you told me we weren't alone."

13
5 Comments 5
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

As you pull away from me on the bed, I hear movement coming from another room. You untie my wrists and ankles, and it only just makes me realize that my limbs are almost numb. You tie my wrists to the bed posts and put the blindfold on me again. You give me a deep, romantic kiss that sent tingles down my body and makes me feel wet all over again.

"She's ready for us," I hear you say in the other room.

Then, I hear multiple people come into the room. It's no longer just you and the unknown man from earlier. Multiple men are in this room and a small feeling of panic enters my stomach as I realize that I can't tell how many there are. Before I know it, I could barely tell what is happening to me. Something is being pushed into my hand that is tied up to the bedpost. I feel the soft dick start to perk up as I wrap my fingers around it. I feel someone spit right on my hand and say, "Go to work now, slut."

I begin to slowly jerk this man off, hearing him moan ever so slightly. At the same time, someone else is climbing on the bed.

"Open your mouth," I'm instructed, and when I didn't oblige, I feel a smack across my face. It takes me by surprise, but I could feel myself already getting wet from this wild experience.

I open my mouth ever so slightly and am met with a huge dick being pushed in.

"Stick out your tongue," the same voice says, and I do so, feeling the length of his hard dick move up and down my tongue. I feel his hand pushing his dick down onto my tongue and then circle my lips.

He is making a big mess of my mouth, letting his dick get all wet from my tongue and dragging it along my lips and cheeks. He thrusts into my mouth and begins to grunt as he pushes deeper and deeper down my throat.

"Ugh, take it, little slave," he can barely word what he has to say and I could tell that he is enjoying the feeling of being in my mouth. I tighten my lips around the big dick and begin to swivel my tongue a little, making him moan.

At the same time, I feel someone between my legs. Maybe multiple people? One person has a hand on my upper thigh, massaging me, making its way to my wet slit. I could feel a finger circling my engorged lips, but he isn't quite giving me what I want yet. He is teasing.

"Mmmm," I give a little exasperated moan, wanting to be satisfied again.

That's when I hear you say, "Oh, what I gave you before wasn't enough then? No, don't put your fingers in her yet. Let her squirm a little since she clearly didn't appreciate my gift to her."

UGH. You know that that would drive me insane and make me want it even more. Instead, I feel a finger circling my asshole. Oh boy, I didn't know we were having that type of night. Every time we've done anal before, I was anticipating it, I was mentally prepared. But having it happen unexpectedly was a different sort of thrill. I feel a lot of lube being squirted onto my tight little hole before, without warning, a finger is being pushed in. I yelp out in pain, but barely have time to adjust before a second finger is pushed in.

"You're going to take it like a good little slut, since what I gave you before wasn't enough, apparently," you say.

At this point, someone is rubbing their dick against my cheek. "Open wider," says the man that is already in my mouth as he pulls his dick out. I open my mouth as wide as I could and could feel two tips being pushed into my wet mouth.

"Tongue out," he orders, "no teeth."

I do what he asked as best as I could, but I could feel that I am not going to get those two dicks in my mouth. I could barely focus on the dick that is still pushing into my fingers, let alone these two cocks that are both trying to throat fuck me. Instead, they take turns pushing into my mouth and I could feel myself slobbering all over both of them. What was two fingers in my ass is replaced by something cold and metallic feeling. Some sort of toy.

Suddenly, I feel the blindfold being pulled off. My wrists are also being untied. There are five guys surrounding me, including you. FIVE. Never in my wildest fantasies did I think this would happen, especially not with five guys. That is a lot to handle. You grab my ankles and pull me to the edge of the bed.

"I need to fuck this tight slit right now," I hear you whisper as you push into my pussy, toy still in my ass. I let out a scream, but before I could, another man is over my face, pushing himself into my mouth. The other three men are watching me get fucked like this, jerking themselves. The four men take turns pushing into my mouth while you fuck me so good that I'm just about ready to explode. But just like before, you leave me hanging.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

"A good slut needs to earn her cum," you say, as you pull out. "And you're going to make each and every one of us cum first, all over that sexy fucking slutty face of yours."

You get on the bed and pull me on top of you so that my back was against your chest. I feel you roughly pull the toy out of my ass, which makes me gasp, and cover my ass and your dick with lube. Before I've had a moment to process what's happening, your dick is deep in my ass, causing me to scream. Another guy climbs onto the bottom of the bed and makes his way between my legs. He starts to rub my clit, and then thrusts himself into my pussy. Again, I let out a scream. This feels unreal. How is this happening right now? I'm being completely used for my holes, and I absolutely love it.

"Mmmmmm, yes baby, fuck my light little slutty holes," I moan.

"I bet you just love being deep inside me like this, each of you feeling how full I am from the other dick," I say.

"Shut her up," the man fucking my pussy grunts and one of the other guys gets on the bed and makes me suck his dick. It's so hard to focus on sucking while taking two cocks inside me, but I don't care. This feels amazing. Then he pulls out of my mouth and gets off the bed. I see him take out a phone, your phone, to record all this. This is going to be fun to masturbate to in the future.

I feel you start to tense up, and I know that means you're trying to hold back your load. "Fuck," you yell out, and pull out of my ass.

The other man that isn't filming is on the bed in an instant and pulls me onto him, taking your place. The guy that was fucking my pussy pulls out, and the guy filming gets on the bed to take his place. You make your way to my face and give me a smirk.

"I want those lips and tongue, I want you to taste yourself, my little slut." And with that, I suck on your dick so good, I know you're ready to explode.

You abruptly pull me off the bed. The two men that were inside me look incredibly annoyed at you, but neither of us care. This is about you and me and our sexual fantasies.

You put me on my knees on a pillow in front of the bed and begin to jerk off against my face. Your breaths get more and more shallow as I stick my tongue out under you and begin to lick the bottom of your balls while you jerk. I know that drives you insane.

"I want your big, thick, hot load all over me," I tell you, as I start to rub my clit.

It's not long before you start to moan, and I feel the biggest load of cum hit my lips, my cheeks, my face. It gushes out fast at first, and then I start to suck out every last drop, letting it leak out of my mouth and drip down my chin and to my tits. That sight definitely gets the other men going, because before I know it, they're exploding all over me. I'm cum drenched. And I absolutely love it. This is the part of the fantasy that always pushes me over the edge. When I imagine being covered in loads of cum, it gets me to my orgasm so much faster than anything else I could imagine. I'm rubbing my clit and fingering myself as I feel the loads cover me, and I know that I'm just about to explode.

"Mmmm yes," I begin to moan, and the feeling is building inside me until I can't take it anymore. I'm a huge mess of all of their cum, your cum and my cum now. I'm breathless.

You're already coming in for round two. Does seeing me covered in all this cum send you as much over the edge as it does me? Apparently so, because you pull me to you, push me down onto the pillow, and fuck my brains out until I'm screaming once again, ready to cum.

"I'm going to cum again," I breathe out, so hard to focus on anything that I need to say right now.

"Me too," you moan into my ear and we cum together, the best feeling to end the best sex of our lives. That was just beyond words. When I slowly start to regain thought of where I am and what's going on, I notice that it's just the two of us, cuddling on this little pillow. I loved our fantasy come to life.

"What's next?" I ask you. And you give me that smirk again.

Published 
Written by jkitty0210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments