Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night In Paris

"After her dalliance with Isobela, Marga goes back to her old ways"

19
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Marga looked out of the bus at the loveliest sunrise she could remember seeing. The star was rising, a deep, bloody red and around it the sky was every shade of orange, blue and white.

‘Like a burst hymen,’ she thought to herself, then thought, ‘Eewww! Gross!” with a giggle.

Marga was back on the market, having decided that her recent lesbian affair with Isobela, while enjoyable, was not something she could commit to long-term. She and Isobela had agreed to part ways. As she sat on the bus to Paris thinking of Bella, her thoughts turned to cunnilingus. She began to imagine Bella’s tongue between her legs, and the jolting of the vehicle made itself felt around her privates, and she began to feel horny. Oh, she could really go for a good licking right now. Her crotch grew moist, and she cursed her circumstances, sitting on a packed city bus surrounded by people, where touching herself was out of the question.

She could always…yes, it would kill two birds with one stone. She could arrange a hook-up for tonight, relieve her frustration and help her let go of Bella. Marga pulled out her phone and opened Tinder.

                                                                                                *

Martin was a cool guy. He wore a shiny white t-shirt and cut jeans shorts for their date. He had a stringy, wispy beard and a moustache. He told her he was an actor who had just landed a role in a popular French soap.

“So, what brings you to Paris?” Martin asked. He spoke English very well, clearly finding it easier than Marga did.

“I had some birthday money to spend. And…breakup.”

“Ah. Sorry to hear that.”

“I wouldn’t have been on Tinder if I was devastated.”

“Were you together long?”

“No. Three months. Summer fling.”

“Well, you know what they say. You have to get right back on the bike,” and he gave a flirtatious wink.

That night, Marga took Martin back to her hotel room.

                                                                                                *

Marga knelt on the bed, making out with Martin, and enjoying him fondling her breasts through her bra. She looked down at his trousers. Clearly, he was good and ready. Martin was firmer than Bella had been in the way he pinched her nipples and gripped her breast, more assertive in controlling the kiss.

He paused to pull off his t-shirt. Rather scrawny torso, she thought. She would have preferred more muscles. But it was good to smell a man’s body again. She bared her breasts for him.

“Mmmm, what nice breasts you have!” Martin purred.

“Thank you!” she said, smiling.

“I bet your ex-boyfriend misses these,” he said with a grin.

“Actually,” Marga said with a giggle, “I broke up with a girl!”

“Really?”

“Yeah. It was a bit of a shock to me, to be honest. We met in English class. I’d…been with men before. But it just, sort of happened. In fact,” she said, looking down with a frown, “Now you mention it, it’s been a year since I’ve had sex with a man. I think they say in English, cock hungry?”

Martin laughed.

“So, shall I get it out then?”

“I think that would be a good idea!”

Martin removed the rest of his clothing, and Marga quickly followed suit.

Her hand reached eagerly for his penis, which was ample, a good seven-incher, and she felt Martin reach between her legs. Marga found he employed a pleasant circling motion with his fingers, clearly practiced at pleasuring a woman. He brushed her clit gently but did not neglect other areas of her pussy. Marga gently pulled his cock up and down, getting reacquainted with how a hard one felt in her hands. She looked it over, intrigued by the way the veins were so prominent now he was hard and the way the skin peeled up and down.

She decided to return the compliment.

“You have a nice dick,” she told him, rubbing the top a little.

“Thank you!”

“Are you ready? Can we put on the condom and go?”

Martin readily agreed, although he had been hoping she might blow him a little first. He felt Marga’s eyes on his cock as he rolled the condom on.

Marga thought of Bella as she rolled onto her back to open her legs. She recalled the sweet tickle as her lover’s tongue went to work. She did sort of miss Bella; she had to admit it.

But this was no time to be nostalgic. Martin was tapping his penis at her slit. Like a door knocker, he tapped her again and again.

“Enter!” she said, and they both laughed out loud.

Martin pressed firmly for entry, and Marga felt her vagina welcome his penis like an old friend as it popped into her. He thrust it into her, and she closed her eyes, letting him build up his stroke. He found a good rhythm. Marga was loving this, even if she wasn’t ready to come yet.

They kissed often as Martin thrust into her. Martin supported himself with one arm, caressing her breasts alternately with his free hand. Marga rubbed his back with her hands, occasionally running fingers through his hair.  

SquirtJessy21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtJessy21

The arm of the clock ticked on. Five, ten, fifteen, twenty minutes and both were enjoying themselves so much that the thought of changing positions never entered their heads. Marga lay back and let orgasm inch closer. She enjoyed the way a bed shook as a man pumped her, in a way it never had when Bella had been attending to her pussy with her tongue.

They eventually switched to cowgirl, and Marga took pleasure in the very act of changing positions. The pulling out. The rolling over. A nice view of Martin’s naked body and the re-entry, which she helped him with. She’d missed the little things, she realized.

Her pussy was good and wet now, and Martin reached up to pinch her nipple.

“It feels good to have a man again!” she said, smiling.

Martin smiled back, and said, “But oral is good, though, right?”

“It’s nice, but it’s all vegetables and no meat.”

Martin laughed at this, and then Marga gasped. Martin put his hands behind his head as she rocked on his cock. Realizing she was about to come, he lay back to enjoy the show, enjoying the power of the idea that he had been the one to turn her back to men after a lesbian affair.

“Ah! Ah!” Marga rocked hard on his dick.

“Ah, yes, nearly there! Ah!”

Martin smiled up at her, enjoying her pleasure. Marga’s orgasm flowered inside her, and it was as if the palette of colours in the morning sky had become manifest in her very body.  

“Ah, yes! Yes! Ah…there! Oh God!”

Marga came harder than she had for a long time with Martin inside her.

“Would you take me from behind?”

“Yeah!” Martin said enthusiastically, before deciding honesty was the best policy.

“I might not last long before I come,” he said, half sheepishly.

“No problem. Just go in and go hard.”

Marga took to her knees and presented her ass and pussy to Martin, and as he entered her she felt the most delicious jolt of pleasure. At that moment, she realised that she could never go a year without a penis again.

Firm, powerful thrusts rocked her body, and it felt so fucking good. She felt him speed up. He was ramming her hard now, and her breasts were bouncing. Marga felt her second orgasm swelling within her and she let go, giving a scream as she came, and just a second later, Martin yelled, and she felt his cock shudder inside her. A near-simultaneous orgasm!

After they’d cleaned up, Marga lay next to Martin. She gave him a kiss to thank him for the orgasms, then reached down and played with his now limp penis.

“That was exactly what I needed,” she said. “I was so…horny to be fucked like that.”

Martin grinned.

“Glad to be of service!”

“You definitely were that.”

Just then, they heard a woman crying out in the next room, “Oui! Oui! Oui!”

“Sounds like we’re not the only ones having fun!” Marga said, giggling.

“Maybe she just needs the toilet!” Martin replied, and they both laughed.

Marga was beginning to regret that Martin would inevitably be a one or two-night stand. She was totally at ease with him, and he was fun to be around.

Marga and Martin had sex again that night, and Marga was left in no doubt that, whatever her encounters with Isobela had stirred in her, she was very much still attracted to men, and she was not ready to forego the penis for life. So, what would she do? Find a boyfriend in Spain but supplement with occasional nights with women? Look for a female partner willing to invite a man to join them once in a while? Need she come out as bisexual to her family? That was a decision that could wait for another day, but from that night on, Marga considered herself bi.                                                                                                                           

                                                                                                *

Two days later, Marga took the subway to the train station to head home to Spain. On the metro train in Paris, where there was a space set aside for wheelchairs, she noticed a sign.

'S’il vous plait, si vous n'en avez pas besoin, n'utilisez pas les strapons.'

She needed a little help from Google with the French, but it turned out the sign read, 'If you don’t need them, please don’t use the straps'.

The sign had nothing to do with sex, but it planted an idea into Marga’s head. When she got back to Spain, she texted Bella a photo of the sign.

I saw this and thought of you! Miss you! x

Isobela texted back, Miss you too. Come over when you get home.

The next part of this series will be the conclusion of Marga’s sexual awakening. Thank you for reading my stories!

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors