Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beads

"Marga's foray into the gay scene enters a new realm"

19
3 Comments 3
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

In the summer of 2019, the last summer of the old world, a young Spaniard named Marga, who had lain with several men in her twenty-one years, unexpectedly found herself having an affair with a woman. It was as much a shock to her as anyone, for she had enjoyed penetrative sex with guys and had never imagined that she would be as attracted to a woman as she was to Bella.

And yet, Marga and Isobela’s relationship was far from a one-night stand. They had experimented with face sitting recently, as told earlier in the series, and were looking to branch out even further. Isobela and Marga were seeing each other several times a week, and we rejoin them on their first trip together to a sex shop.

“…we’ve got lube. And I’m getting this mini vibrator…” Isobela ticked off the list of liquids and toys that were increasingly filling up their shopping basket to bursting. Marga was getting anxious about the bill.

“Isn’t that one for guys? You know, to go up their…”

“It can go wherever we want it to go!”

There was a new dildo too, a big thing, firm but just squishy enough to pass for a human cock. Secretly, Marga was looking forward to using that most of all. She loved cunnilingus, giving and receiving. She had learned a lot already and was finding it more pleasurable and easier to bring Bella off.  But, deep down, she still felt something was lacking. Something that a penis could provide. This, she knew, would be lost on Isobela, who had never known anything about the lesbian lifestyle. That big dildo would, ahem, fill a hole, for now at least.

At the checkout, Marga watched aghast as the total sailed first past the one hundred and then the one-hundred-and-fifty-euro mark. These toys had better bring some pretty damn strong rewards for that sort of money. She would have to budget carefully for the rest of the week. Of course, if she wasn’t paying rent…if she was living with Bella…

No. She wasn’t ready to go all in yet. She was very comfortable with Isobela, but the thought of being with her forever somehow made her wince. As if she hadn’t come around to the idea of abandoning men forever.

They got home and Bella showered while Marga cooked, secretly doing financial calculations in her head. She would have to ask for extra shifts…

But her worries fell away when Bella came out of the shower. That mussed-up ginger hair. That pale skin, almost vampish yet not quite creepy. That nose ring. And she was wrapped only in a towel and smelled gorgeous as she stood behind Marga, putting her hands on her hips and kissing the back of her neck even as she stood at the stove.

“Come to bed. We can finish the meal later,” she whispered.

“It’ll spoil,” Marga murmured.

“Not if you turn the heat right down, just to keep it simmering!”

Marga felt her pussy awaken at the scent of her lover and she knew she could not resist. Turning, she pressed her lips hard to Bella’s. They kissed passionately and Marga felt Bella’s hands run down her hips to her bottom.

“Come with me,” Bella said, taking Marga’s hand and pulling it gently but firmly away from the stove. Marga just had time to flick the dial of the gas down to the lowest heat.

It had been three days, so both were very much in the mood. Bella fell on Marga, practically tearing the buttons of her shirt off. When they were both disrobed, they fell to light body worship; contorting and twisting that each would not have their lips parted more than a moment from their lover’s flesh. They rolled and tumbled about the bed, treating each inch of the other’s body as if it were an erogenous zone. Now Isobela was sucking Marga’s toes. Now Marga was running her lips down Bella’s spine. Bella ran her fingers through Marga’s hair and kissed her scalp. The next moment, Marga made love to Bella’s inner thighs from above while Bella grasped Marga’s buttocks and kissed her outer genitals. Flesh was kissed that had scarcely been touched, never mind kissed, in many years and it was as if each kiss was a knot in their ever-tighter bond.

At last, Marga could wait no more. She begged to have her clitoris stimulated and Bella agreed, promising to add a twist this time.

Marga opened her legs and felt Bella’s sweet breath on her crotch. There were some gentle licks that felt nice, but then a new sound…the whizz of a motor. A moment later, Isobela was pressing the mini vibrator to her clit and licking at the same time! 

Bella was gentle but firm and Marga’s vagina opened up to her, literally and figuratively. She felt her lips part a little. The vibrator was pushed gently inside her and it strummed her innards. And now she was starting to feel orgasm stirring. Bella’s tongue supplemented the vibrator, licking her outer clit with firm strokes.

“Tell me what you need,” Isobela said softly.

“Faster, please!” Marga gasped. She was enjoying it too much to feel any of the embarrassment she had, when younger, felt at her genitals having a lover’s undivided attention. Isobela’s tongue increased its strokes and Marga could feel that her pussy was moist and ready…ready…ready for a cock that would not come, she knew. Unless she asked for it…

“Can we use the dildo, please?!” she asked breathlessly.

Bella heard her words and reached for the second toy with her right hand, her left holding the vibrator in place. The faux penis easily slipped inside Marga and Bella slid it in and out. Marga felt her orgasm approaching fast now and, though she felt guilty for forgetting Bella, she closed her eyes and wished it was a real cock doing the work. She pictured some of the men she had seen naked and pictured their faces smiling down at her. She saw again their bare chests hovered above hers and then she recalled their penises again in her mind’s eye, Pablo’s wide, mole-patterned dick or Eloi’s pierced cock or Davide’s…

Real or not, her swollen clit felt incredible, more alive than it ever had before. She was going to come hard…Yes! Marga’s body was seized by a spasm as she came, and she jerked up with a cry. The dildo stroked her erogenous zones and her orgasm shifted into a new, more powerful phase and she turned the air blue with her yells and cries of ecstasy. Oh, why hadn’t they told her that toys and a tongue could be as good as a cock in sex-ed?! Pleasure surged through her body and her breasts shook and her neck almost cricked as she stretched it back, just as she had when her last boyfriend had fucked her brains out on holiday...

1Shreya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
1Shreya

At last, Marga pushed Bella away.

“Amazing, thank you!” Marga said.

                                                          *

“How do these work?”

The string of five anal beads was pink and looked, to Marga’s eyes, fearsomely long.

“I’ll show you,” Isobella whispered.

“Get onto your hands and knees. You might want something to hold or to bite. The safe word is ‘lover’, but I think you’ll enjoy this.”

Marga took to her knees as instructed, and she knew to elevate her ass in the air. She was nervous but aroused. She had never wanted anal sex with a guy, but this felt oddly…natural.

She felt Bella rubbing lubricant around her asshole until it was cool and wet. Then, there was a tug at her sphincter as the first bead pushed it’s way in.

“Wow!” gasped Marga. She was amazed at how good that bead felt in her ass.

“Ok so far?”

“More than ok. Add the second one, please!”

Isobela smiled then pushed the thread of beads further in until, with a pop, the second one entered her.

“Now, I’m going to pull them out, then put them back in so hold still!”

“Why?”

“You’ll see!”

There was a tug at Marga’s sphincter and then the beads slithered out. The sensation of them popping out made her gasp and, instinctively, she reached back to her ass.

“Don’t touch. Just give me control. Stay calm. I won’t hurt you. The first bead is going back in again now.”

Marga felt Bella gently rub her pussy with the beads and her lubed finger, and then the bead slipped in again. Oh, this was better than she’d imagined. It was so hot. It was hot presenting her naked bottom like this. It was hot having her hole tickled with lube. And the sensation of her ass being filled was incredible. Bella rubbed more lube on and pushed forward the third bead.

“I’m loving this, Bella!”

“Good. The fourth one is going in now.”

Marga felt fingers at her bottom again, and another squirt of lube. The fourth bead was pushed inside her and, when it was safely inserted, there was some light tugging.

“Oh! Yes!”

“Fifth bead coming up!”

It was the biggest one so far and Bella thought that this bead was roughly penis sized. It slid easily into her ass. Marga felt full now. Could she take the last bead? Isobela was tugging at the string now and the movement inside her seemed to awaken her clit.

“Pull them out!” she cried, and the beads were jerked at once. Every pop made Marga moan with pleasure. Regaining her breath, she whispered,

“I want to be touched. Please, with the beads inside me!”

The string was duly reinserted into her sphincter. Marga took Bella’s advice. She grabbed a pillow and sank her teeth into it.

The whole string was now inside her. Isobela now joined Marga in the all-fours position. Approaching her lover from behind, she began to lick Marga’s pussy and stroke it with her fingers, pausing at intervals to give the beads a tug.

The movement in and around her ass and the stimulation of her clitoris was like a rocket trip for Marga. She had never experienced sex this intense before. It felt like every inch of her body was being electrified. She sank her teeth into the pillow and closed her eyes, feeling every tug at the string, every stroke of the tongue.

“Oh Jesus! Oh Jesus!”

Her orgasm began and she whispered, “Take them out! One by one, slowly!”

Bella complied and, again, each time one of the beads popped out Marga gasped. Orgasm was making her knees weak. It was making her sweat around the forehead. The third bead popped out, sending shivers between her ass and her cunt. And then, Bella pushed one back in…

As unholy as having beads pushed into her ass may seem, that night, Marga swore she had seen God.

                                                          *

When they had washed up, Isobela lay staring at the ceiling.

“Are you ok?” Marga asked at last.

“Fine,” Isobela said vacantly.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing,” Isobela muttered in a tone that left Marga in no uncertain terms that something was wrong. Sensing that it was not the moment for initiating reciprocal oral sex, Marga said,

“I’m going to finish the dinner. You can tell me what’s wrong later. I owe you one!” and she pecked Bella on the lips.

Fifteen minutes later, Marga was stirring the pot when Bella spoke from behind her.

“You think about men, don’t you? When we have sex, you think about guys.”

Marga froze. She had been read like a book. There was no point in denying it. She thought a few moments, then spoke, choosing her words with extreme care.

“I’m not like you, Bella. I do love you. But I’ll never be like you. I am not a lesbian, and I have never pretended I am. I’m bi-sexual and I always will be. And you knew I’ve been with guys. You’ve always known.”

There was a long, painfully awkward silence.

Bella spoke quietly, “I’m not going to be your fuck buddy, Marga. That is not going to happen. You can have me, but you have to be all in. I’m going to give you my spare keys tomorrow morning. If you take them, you’ll always have a place here. If you don’t, that’s fine. But don’t come back.”

“Bella, I…”

“That’s my last word. You have tonight to think about it. And don’t forget, you owe me an orgasm.”

With that, Isobela disappeared back into the bedroom.

                                                                   *

Is this the end of Marga’s foray into lesbianism? Tune in to the next part in the series to find out.

Published 
Written by MC1982
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments