Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie Gets A Show

"I bring a date back to my room and my best friend gets to watch us fuck."

102
16 Comments 16
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you for all your nice feedback on my first story!"

Sophie and I had agreed when we moved in together that we could bring home dates whenever we wanted. For the first few weeks, we were so busy settling in that I didn’t have much time for dating, and besides, my sexual cravings were being satisfied by sucking Sophie’s pussy almost every day. I was also teaching her how to go down on me and satisfy me with her fingers. But after a few weeks, I started getting the urge to be with someone a little more experienced. 

I told Sophie my plans and went out to a bar close to campus where a lot of students hung out. There, I started chatting with a tall guy who seemed nice and had an attractive bulge in the front of his pants. I told him I was looking for a casual hook-up, that I wasn’t looking for anything serious but always wanted to be friendly with the people I sleep with, and he agreed. I told him we could go back to my room, and that my roommate would be there, would that be okay? I instantly saw his bulge get bigger. I could tell he was already imagining having two girls at once. Easy, tiger! 

Sophie’s door was closed when we got back, but I could tell she was in, and her light was on. It was pretty hot to know she would be able to hear everything. The guy, whose name was Daniel, pushed me onto my knees and pulled his cock out before we even got into my room. I was instantly a hot submissive mess. I wanted so badly to choke on his dick. It was even bigger than I’d thought and felt good and full in my throat.  

He picked me up and threw me down on the bed and jerked my legs apart. My juicy pussy was leaking everywhere. I started moaning that I needed his dick, and he teased my clit with his fingers as he fished around in his pocket for a condom and rolled it on to his fat cock. 

“Do you like big boys?” he asked and I nodded hard. “Yes! I like big dick!”

Through the wall, I heard a noise. I instantly thought of Sophie jamming her fingers up her pussy and I moaned as Daniel slid his cock up my juicy fuckhole. I felt certain Sophie was jilling to the sounds of me getting fucked, and I wanted to give her a show.

“Please fuck my pussy hard, I really need it!” I moaned loudly. “Oh, fuck, I love cock so much, make it so I can’t walk right tomorrow!”

I could tell Daniel was excited by what I said and how loud I was being and fucked me even harder with his huge penis. He grabbed my bouncing boobs and ground his dick balls deep into me. I reached down and started frantically rubbing my swollen clit. “Oh, fuck, I’m cumming!” I gasped as my whole body tensed up and started trembling. Daniel grunted and slammed into me, and I came on his dick. 

I kept shuddering and moaning, “Oh fuck, your dick made me cum. I came from your big dick,” as my orgasm faded, which turned him on a lot. He grabbed my hips and grunted, and I felt him unload into the condom.

He kept his cock inside me until we both stopped trembling, then slowly pulled out and peeled the condom off, then flopped down next to me. His fat sausage dick lay soft on his stomach, and I reached down and touched the sensitive tip. 

“Do you think your roommate heard?” he whispered with a chuckle. 

I pondered whether I should tell him that Sophie had been jilling. It would probably humiliate her if I did. She didn’t even know this guy. I decided to keep it… hypothetical.

“Maybe,” I whispered. “Maybe she liked hearing it.”

His dick instantly started to harden again. I went on. 

“Maybe she’s in her bedroom playing with her pussy because she heard you fucking me with her big dick. You made me cum sooo hard. That must have been so erotic to listen to.” I wrapped my fingers lightly around his cock and started to play with it. “She definitely heard me screaming for your dick. I bet she heard you cumming too.” By now, Daniel’s dick was fully hard again.

We heard a stifled moan from the other room. 

I stopped. A naughty idea had occurred to me. Daniel’s face was flushed and his dick was throbbing, and so was my pussy. 

“Wait right here,” I said, and slipped off the bed. I didn’t bother to get dressed, but padded out of the room at to Sophie’s door naked, with my pussy leaking all down my thighs. I knocked on her door. 

She appeared at it flushed. Her hair was rumpled. She was wearing a camisole and a pair of yoga pants. The smell of her pussy was obvious. 

“Hey baby,” I said softly. “Why don’t you come join us?” At her stricken look, I added, “Only if you want to, of course. You don’t have to participate. I was thinking… you could sit and rub yourself while we fuck.”  

Sophie stared at me wide-eyed. Her cheeks were blazing. I couldn’t resist. I reached out and stroked her heavy boobs through her camisole, and pinched both her fat nipples. She moaned softly. I reached down and grabbed her crotch and she uncontrollably thrusted into my hand. I could feel her swollen lips and clit. 

BrianaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaJoy

“Yes,” she whispered. 

Daniel’s eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me lead Sophie in. He instinctively reached for his dick, either to cover it or to grab it at the sight of my sexy best friend. 

“Sophie’s going to watch us,” I told him, as I led Sophie to a chair. To her, I said, “Sit here, baby, and enjoy.” 

She nodded to me, and softly said “Hi,” to Daniel, before sinking into the chair and wiggling her yoga pants off. She spread her legs so we could both see her big pussy. Her lips and clit looked so tempting that I almost wished I could just suck her… but the thought of her touching that pussy while I took a big dick was even more erotic.

I grabbed a fresh condom and rolled it onto Daniel’s throbbing dick. His eyes were glued to Sophie’s pussy, which somehow turned me on even more. I could tell that he was very attracted to her, and it was having a big effect on his cock. I straddled him with my back to Sophie so she could see my butt bounce, and slowly slid the tip of his dick against my pussy lips. He groaned and squirmed, and kept looking back and forth between my medium-sized boobs and Sophie’s massive ones, and between my pussy and hers. I sat down on his cock, feeling it fill my whole vagina and stretch me out, and his whole body spasmed. He grabbed my hips hard. I could tell his body wanted to cum right away and he was holding it in really hard so he didn’t embarrass himself by instantly nutting in front of Sophie. 

I started to bounce, making my big ass jiggle for Sophie. I heard her moan and twisted to look over my shoulder and smile at her. She had her legs wide open and her clit between her thumb and forefinger, masturbating it like a tiny cock. She had once told me that she masturbated like that when she was fantasizing about having a dick, so I knew she was imagining that her clit was a cock and she could put it inside me. 

Without breaking my rhythm, I reached back and used my hands to spread my butt so Sophie could see my asshole and Daniel’s dick sliding up and down in my cunt. My lips were clinging to him and I was creaming all over him. I leaned forward so my butt was even more spread, but mostly so I could whisper into Daniel’s ear. 

“She’s hot, right?”

He moaned. “Yes.”

“I bet you wish you were fucking her big tits right now.”

“Shit, Carrie, I’m gonna cum.”

“Hold it in!” I sat back and stopped moving with his big dick all the way up my pussy. His face was red. I couldn’t believe how much he was struggling to hold it in front of Sophie. 

I slid off his cock, then bent over the bed, facing Sophie, with my ass up. To Daniel, I said, “come fuck me from behind.”

He scrambled up. Sophie’s eyes were bugging out at the size of his dick, and she started frantically rubbing her labia with her other hand while she kept jerking off her clit. Both her hands were all over her sensitive, juicy pussy. 

Daniel slid his dick into me, and I moaned loudly. Pleasure was radiating through my whole body from my stretched-out stuffed vagina. My boobs bounced hard with every stroke Daniel gave me, and best of all, we could both see how hard Sophie was masturbating over us. 

Daniel reached down and touched my clit, and I couldn’t hold it. That little light touch on my pleasure button made my whole body cum. I threw my head back, slammed back harder on the massive dick inside me and had a huge orgasm. I could hear Daniel moaning and feel him pumping the condom full of cum. 

In front of me, Sophie’s whole pussy opened and closed as she frantically worked her clit and her body shook. Her huge tits jiggled and her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned, “Fuck, Carrie!” I couldn’t believe how hard she was cumming over the sight of me being fucked. I watched in awe as her body came and came, and then finally she collapsed back, face flushed and pussy leaking cream.

Daniel slowly pulled his softening cock out of me, and we both collapsed on the bed. He ground his dick gently against my butt while we both gazed at Sophie, who was still panting from her orgasm. Finally she said, rather weakly, but politely, like her parents had taught her,

“It’s very nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too,” Daniel said. 

I didn’t say anything, but smiled. I’d never imagined I’d be so turned on by having a guy I was hooking up with so obviously attracted to my friend. I was feeling lots of things at the same time… a tiny bit jealous that Daniel so clearly wanted to fuck Sophie, but also turned on that he had channeled that desire into fucking me. I was also turned on by Sophie’s sexy body and dreaming of licking her sensitive pussy later. And my mind was already racing with ideas about what the three of us could get up to. But I didn’t say any of that. I just smiled.

Published 
Written by Morgane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments