Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's Slut

"My best friend and I make each other cum"

49
8 Comments 8
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The first few weeks of college were going well. Sophie and I were both pretty busy with classes. I was casually dating Daniel, who turned out to be in the same program as me. I occasionally met him for drinks, and pretty regularly brought him home to fuck. Most of the time Sophie would watch us and masturbate, but she never asked to join in. Daniel was too polite to, even though I felt his dick throb like crazy whenever Sophie pulled out her big tits. I thought about inviting her, but somehow I was enjoying having Daniel’s dick to myself. 

Sophie and I still spent most of our time together. One evening, Daniel was busy, and I was extra horny. I told Sophie I really needed to fuck, and I could see the effect on her. Just hearing me say “fuck” made her blush and her big nipples pop. She pushed me down onto my bed and straddled me, and put her hand in between my thighs. I was wearing a skirt, so only my thong was in between my pussy and her fingers. 

“I bet you wish Daniel were here to give you his big dick,” she purred, and I groaned. 

“Oh yeah. His dick is so thick. It makes me cum.”

“You’re such a slut,” she told me, slowly pulling my thong out of the way. 

“I know.” I couldn’t help giggling. Then I said, “don’t you think his dick is hot?”

“Sure. It looks like it feels good.”

“Well.” My hips were twitching uncontrollably against her fingers. “Wouldn’t you… like to fuck it?”

To my surprise, Sophie pulled a face. “I don’t know Carrie. I don’t think I’m interested in having sex with guys right now, you know?”

This was news to me. I tried not to act surprised, but my whole body tingled. If Sophie wasn’t into guys at the moment, that meant she was really jilling to me. I slid my hand down her pants and grabbed her pussy. It was already hot and juicy and I pushed my finger on her big clit. 

“Lezzie slut,” I said, and she squirmed. “You’re into pussy right now, huh?”

“Uhhmm yes…” 

“But you like watching me get dicked, huh?”

“Yes!” Sophie frantically ground against my hand while she rubbed my clit. “It’s so hot watching your pussy open on his dick.”

I rubbed Sophie’s clit hard. It was getting even bigger as she got more excited, and I could feel my clit swelling too. I took Sophie’s hand and guided two fingers into my hot hole, then positioned her thumb right on my sensitive clit tip. My pussy was already almost cumming, and somehow Sophie’s fingers felt better than Daniel’s cock even though they didn’t make me as full. Sophie’s face was red and her boobs jiggled as we fingered each other. 

“I love watching your pussy open,” Sophie moaned. “And I love watching your butt riding up and down on him… I like seeing your big butt bounce!”

My toes curled and my nipples popped and I struggled to hold in my urge to cum. I knew Sophie was attracted to my butt but hearing her say it turned me on so bad. I couldn’t help imagining bouncing my butt on her face. Her fingers fucking me felt so good that I didn’t want to stop, but I also wanted to excite her. 

“Wait…” I moaned, and then twisted around onto my stomach. I pushed my ass into the air. “Grab it while you finger me.”

“Oh, fuck Carrie!” Sophie’s voice had gotten higher pitched. She plunged her fingers back up my soaking cunt and grabbed my butt with her other hand. My eyes rolled back as she slammed her fingers in and out of me and spanked me on my fat butt. I could feel my whole ass jiggling like it did when Daniel was fucking me really hard, and Sophie’s spanking was making me hot and excited. We’d never talked about kinky things, but it felt good for my sexy best friend to spank me. I was getting so wet and ready to cum when I felt her whole hand go up my cunt.

SophiePierce
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiePierce

“Oh fuck Sophie! You’re fisting me!”

“I know you like it big, you dirty slut,” Sophie said as she continued to spank my ass while her hand was in my gaping pussy. “I bet this feels better than dick, doesn’t it?” She was right. I’d never been fisted before and somehow it felt embarrassing to know a whole hand was in my cunt, but it was also stretching me out so good that I couldn’t hold back. I had an orgasm on her hand, feeling my pussy lips go tight around her wrist. 

Sophie slowly rubbed my sensitive clit as she pulled her hand out of me. I was trembling face-down on the bed with my cunt wide open. I couldn't believe how wide she'd opened me. Sophie massaged my butt until I’d caught my breath, then she wiggled in front of me and spread her pussy. It was so red and juicy and I could tell how excited she was. I buried my face in it and started eating her out. She moaned a lot as my tongue ran all over her, up and down her slit, inside her vagina and all over her clit. She grabbed my hair and fucked my face, and all sorts of horny, submissive feelings ran through me. Feeling Sophie’s pussy hump my tongue was making me desperate to be her sex toy. 

“I want your slutty tongue,” she was moaning. “You’re so, so slutty, it turns me on so much to watch you being fucked, it makes me want to fuck you. I wish I had a dick to fuck you with, you naughty little whore. You love dick so much, don’t you?”

I moaned yes into her wet pussy then took her clit between my lips and started to give it a blowjob. Sophie’s hips bucked uncontrollably. I was sucking her clit like a dick, and I knew she loved it. I lifted my hips so my ass was in the air while I went down on her. 

“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” Sophie couldn’t stop moaning. I looked up at her blushing, sweaty face and the ecstasy she was getting out of my oral. “Fuck, eat it Carrie, fuck, oh fuck, ohh, please stick a finger in my pussy.”

I obliged, slowly working one finger up her tight slit. Her pussy squeezed it and I couldn’t help also imagining having a dick and fucking it in Sophie. I knew she was imagining her clit was a big cock, and I moved my lips up and down on it while I fingered her vagina. 

“You’re so hot,” she moaned. “You’re so hot when you’re eating me and you’re so hot when you’re fucked. I-I don’t want his dick— I want you to eat me out while he fucks you!  Oh fuuuuuck!” Sophie cried as she started cumming. She grabbed the blanket with one hand and the back of my head with another and orgasmed all over my face. She kept cumming and cumming while I sucked her sexy clit and fingered deep inside her soaking wet pussy. 

Finally she collapsed, panting, on the bed. Her whole pussy was open and leaking like mine. I crawled up next to her and kissed her, which made her cum a little bit more, and finally we both relaxed and lay on the bed, making our and groping each other’s sensitive bodies. 

“Did you… mean what you said?” I murmured in her ear as I played with her breasts. 

“Mmm?”

“About wanting me to eat you while Daniel fucks me?”

Sophie squirmed. “Uhm. Ohh…” I was gently fiddling with her large nipples and it took her a moment to blurt out, “Yes! I really, really want that!”

I kissed her. 

“Let’s see when Daniel is free,” I whispered. 

Published 
Written by Morgane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments