Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Neighbors - Josh

"When his new neighbor, Josh, drops by for a beer, their interest turns to porn and then sex"

133
15 Comments 15
10.4k Views 10.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part 4 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles and a continuation of “The New Neighbors - Teen Lisa” saga."

JOSH DROPS BY

The next day John Vukovic was mowing his lawn when he noticed that Josh had started to mow his as well. As they both neared their common fence, they stopped and chatted with each other. Both were perspiring and Josh had taken off his shirt. John decided to do so as well. Josh told John that Jenny was on the rag that morning and he was trying to avoid her as much as he could. John laughed and told him when they were finished mowing to come over and drink a beer. It would be a good excuse to keep away from her.

As planned, Josh came around when his chore was done, John was sitting on the deck drinking water, but when Josh arrived, he invited him into the air-conditioned house for a beer. Neither man was wearing a shirt in the heat.

Once inside, the conversation turned to their women and eventually sex.

“That fucking bitch of mine drives me nuts. Last night we had a date night and when we got home we had a good fuck, but today she’s like another person, all bitchy and complaining. All it takes for me is a good fuck and I’m happy all the next day,” Josh complained.

John smiled inwardly, thinking about the sexual experience he had had with Josh’s daughter the previous night. Yes, Josh was right—that did leave him in a good mood!

“So I guess you’re home alone with nobody to fuck except Old Lady Hand and her five daughters?” Josh said, laughing.

“Yup, that’s for sure! Another night of porn and jerking off for me,” John answered.

“I’d like to get the private time to look at porn and rip one off, but at my house, there is always somebody there to make sure that doesn’t happen,” Josh commiserated.

“Well, if you’re interested, I can’t see any reason why the two of us can’t watch porn right now,”   John offered.

“I’m all for that. Lead the way and let’s grab another beer,” Josh agreed, smiling at the prospect.

Neither knew at the time that both of them enjoyed bisexual encounters. Neither of them was into men, but both were definitely into cock. The prospect of watching porn might prove a springboard to a sexual encounter involving cock—was the thought on both of their minds. And when they both sat on the bed, leaning back against the headboard to watch porn, the fact that they were already shirtless and just wearing shorts suddenly had a sexual nuance to it that hadn’t been present before.

John fiddled around and finally directed the video from his iPad to the TV mounted on the wall. The bed was the only place they could view it from.

“Sorry, this is the only room I have set up that is private and I can run the video easily to the TV. Usually, it’s just me, or me and my lady, but you’ll just have to make do on the bed if that’s okay? By the way, what kind of porn do you like?”

Josh quickly agreed to the bed arrangement and told John he liked teens, BBWs, and threesomes. When offered a choice from the menu, Josh picked an MMF threesome video that might include some Bi-action.

The action on the screen started and quickly heated up. This was an amateur porn video featuring middle-aged people around fifty or so. The woman was a BBW blonde whose body had a passing resemblance to Jenny’s. The action started with a younger guy fucking the older man’s wife. Part way through, the husband stuck his cock in the mouth of the man fucking his girl and a bi blowjob began.

At this point, Josh asked, “Is it okay that this video has some bi-sex in it? If you want, we can pick something else.”

By now both of their cocks were rigid and straining at their shorts. Josh’s basketball shorts were making a tent. Both were wishing they could jerk off and relieve themselves at this point, but another guy in the room made that awkward—unless…

“No, I'm good with the Bi stuff. It’s hot,” John told his new friend, hoping that Josh would agree.

“I love this shit!” Josh admitted, “I gotta admit that it is something I’m interested in.”

“No kidding! Have you ever tried it?” John asked.

“Uh, yeah, a couple of times,” Josh confessed.

“Well, what the fuck? So have I! Why the fuck do we have our pants still on? By the looks of your shorts, your fucking cock is about ready to bust through! Let’s get naked and comfortable,” John said, excited to have found a like-minded guy.

Both of them wasted no time in stripping off the rest of their clothes and displaying their hard, erect cocks to each other. John’s cock was nice and fat and of decent length with a nice head. Josh’s was slightly longer and also featured a good mushroom. No time was wasted before they each began to touch and stroke the other’s manhood. It was ironic that it was on the same bed that had sheets previously soaked with Josh’s daughter’s pussy juice and cum stains from John.

“Oh fuck yeah! I wish I’d known this earlier. Do you like to suck cock?” John asked, already knowing the probable answer.

“Fuck yes, I do. I’ve only sucked a couple of dicks but I like it. Do you mind if I suck yours?” Josh asked.

On-screen the woman had just been moaning in orgasm and her lover had pulled out his cock for the husband to suck the cunt juice and cum off of. Meanwhile, Josh had positioned himself over John and had taken John’s dick into his mouth.

“Oh yeah…fuck yeah, Josh! This feels so fucking good…You fucking cocksucking bastard, I love it!” John moaned out as Josh worked John’s massive erection with his mouth.

Josh was a skilled cocksucker, knowing just what John would like. There was no doubt that he would soon be cumming. Meanwhile, he selected another porn video by the same couple and began to watch it. In this one, both guys started by sucking each other’s dicks, just like what was going on with them at the moment. Watching the action on the screen and looking at his cock disappearing in and out of Josh’s mouth, as well as the feeling of his cock doing that, was making John feel mighty fine!

“Oh shit! Suck my fucking cock. Suck it until I cum…oh yeah…mmm…fuck yeah…oh goddamn… god-fucking-damnit I’m getting ready to fucking cum!” John cried out in extreme pleasure.

It had been a while since a guy had sucked his dick and it felt even better than he remembered. It made him wonder if Josh would be up for doing anything else as well. Soon he was in the throes of cumming.

“Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck you fucking bastard! I’M FUCKING CUMMING! AHHH!” John gasped as his dick throbbed in Josh’s talented mouth, shooting his cum down Josh’s throat.

Josh greedily sucked every bit of his cum into his mouth and swallowed. He might not have done this much previously, but he damn sure was good at it!

When Josh finally pulled away from John’s softening penis he exclaimed, “Fuck yeah that was great! I love sucking a good hard dick!”

Josh reached down and began furiously stroking his cock but was interrupted when John told him to swap places and that it was his turn to get a blowjob. As they did so, the action on the screen changed again. The two guys were now going at it anally, with the one guy sticking his hard dick in the other’s ass and fucking him rhythmically while he licked the blonde’s pussy.

Before John started sucking Josh’s dick, he asked Josh, “Have you ever tried that?”

“Nope,” Josh replied, “But it is a fantasy of mine. I would love being a sissy and taking a big hard cock in my ass just like that. Sometimes I put on my wife’s underwear and jerk off imagining a man fucking me.”

“Well, you’re in luck because I’d love to fuck your ass, my friend. I’ve done it a few times and I can tell you that we are both in for a treat!” John told him.

“Does your wife, or whatever she is, know about that?” Josh asked.

“No, but I wish she would do something like this. Watch me with another guy while she is involved. Or me and you and your wife and my girlfriend going at it with each other. But right now let me suck you off, then later we can try anal if you want, ” John told him.

“Sounds good!” Josh replied, “Now suck my horny dick and after that, you can fuck my ass with that nice fat cock of yours!”

John started by licking Josh’s balls and then worked his way up Josh’s shaft with his tongue until he began licking the head. All of this had Josh brimming with anticipation. Finally, John took Josh’s cock into his mouth and began to suck it in earnest. It was good to suck a nice dick and see Josh so turned on. It wouldn’t be long before Josh would be cumming, that’s for sure.

“Fuck yeah, John! I love the way you give head. My dick loves it! Oh goddamnit, suck me…oh goddamn, that is what I call a blowjob…oh…just like that…I fuckin’ love it!” Josh called out in his ecstasy.

John liked messing around with guys. There was no romance or foreplay bullshit, just straight to the point, jerking, sucking cock, and fucking. As he tasted the pre-cum from the cock in his mouth, John slowly worked his finger into Josh’s asshole. This seemed to supercharge Josh’s sexual pleasure and he felt Josh’s cock throb as he ejaculated his load of cum into John’s mouth.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK OH FUCK!” Josh cried out as his cock exploded into John’s mouth.

As John took in Josh’s cum, he idly wondered if Josh had exploded similarly into Lisa’s mouth, and whether she had swallowed.

“Oh fuck, that felt so good! You suck a great cock, my man!” Josh gasped after the last drop had been ejaculated.

“I do enjoy sucking dick,” John said, grinning and licking his lips.

“I don’t know what the big deal is over guys sucking each other’s cocks. It’s just having a good time when you’re horny and the wife isn’t there or isn’t cooperating,” Josh opined.

“That’s right. It’s no big deal and a lot of fun. I bet you get horny a lot looking at your wife’s big tits. Not to mention Lisa,” John said, probing.

The wife is a hot fuck, and I should be satisfied, but it seems like I always want more. And Lisa…well I shouldn’t say this, but Lisa is a real cock tease. Those big tits drive me insane! I’m such a fucking pervert!” Josh admitted.

“Yes you are, but you are my kind of pervert,” John told his new suck buddy.

“Thanks! If you knew some of the shit I’ve done…well let’s just say it was wild,” Josh confessed.

“I’ve got to admit that your wife makes me horny. I wouldn’t mind fucking her myself. I hope this doesn’t offend you,” John told Josh.

“No more than I’d like to fuck your wife. Even though she’s older, she has a nice body and great tits. I bet she’s a great piece of ass,” Josh admitted back.

“She is. I guess we’re even, then! If I could only talk her into a wife swap with you. Ah, fuck, let me go get us another beer, and while I’m gone, pick out another video. I’m not done yet!” John told his guest.

Naked, John climbed out of bed, his tasty manhood having subsided to its normal size. He took a last, longing glance at Josh’s pole as he did, never wanting to forget the pleasure he found sucking it.  As for Josh, he found himself looking at John’s ass as he walked out of the room, wondering what anal sex would be like.

squirt_Awa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
squirt_Awa

Josh realized that it was his love of porn that had led him to John’s bed. He had always considered himself straight—and admittedly, he did prefer sex with women. But porn had opened his eyes to the attractive sexuality of the male penis. He loved looking at the dicks of men fucking on the screen. He especially liked watching them cum. He found himself straying into the bisexual MMF porn genre, convincing himself that it was just to look at guy/girl sex. But he found himself hugely attracted to the two men in the pictures and videos when they sucked each other’s cocks. Even when they engaged in anal sex he found it fascinating and attractive rather than repulsive. From that moment on, he felt himself craving bi-sex. Sometimes he dressed in his wife’s panties and bra.

However, sex with another man was surprisingly hard to come by. Eventually, he found another guy online and they met up a few times. Everything was limited to oral sex, but it fueled the desire in Josh for more. To have not only met John, who was both a neighbor and a friend, was a dream come true. Now Josh was asking himself if he was ready to go further like he had bragged he was.

John, too, was contemplating his good luck. He had enjoyed a couple of encounters with a guy at work, during one of which he enjoyed being the “top” in anal sex, but that man had moved away. John never actively pursued his bi-kink, rather preferred to let it come to him like it just had. He had discovered that it was harder for him to find a bisexual partner than it was for him to find a woman willing to have a one-night stand. Being mostly female-oriented, he had left his bi desires to be satisfied by his hand looking at internet porn. The fact that his new neighbors offered not only female frolics, but male as well, almost made him giddy with excitement.

Returning with a couple of cold ones, John asked Josh what he had picked out. Josh told him it was a girl-on-girl lesbian video, which was just starting. It featured an older MILF, maybe forty, and a younger woman, perhaps in her early twenties. They were just beginning to kiss and fondle each other’s boobs as the older of the pair seduced the younger.

“Good choice, Josh! I love watching girl-on-girl action!” John told his partner, sprawled naked on the bed.

“We should talk our wives into doing this in front of us!” Josh said with a grin and a hardening prick.

“No shit! If only they’d go along,” John replied.

The busty blonde woman on the screen was sensuously fondling and sucking the other’s breasts, making her coo her pleasure. Slowly she moved down to her partner’s bald twat and began to finger and lick her, making her partner squeal. By now both men were getting erect watching.

“Tell me about the woman you are fucking on the side, Josh,” John inquired.

Josh answered, “She is a woman at work. Mid-thirties, married, with nice jugs, though smaller than Jen’s. She is definitely a slut and I’m sure I’m not the first co-worker she’s slept with. I’ve fucked her once at her house and once in the backseat of her car. She’s also given me some blowjobs, usually in the car at lunch. She’s not any hotter than Jenny, but a guy needs fresh pussy every once in a while. Fresh cock too.”

By now the blonde was sitting on the brunette’s face, getting her bald beaver eaten. John idly reached over and began to stroke Josh’s erection. In return, Josh did the same to John. But after a minute or two, John arose and straddled Josh’s naked torso. Next, he began to rub his dick against Josh’s fuck pole, frotting him. Josh reacted and arched his pelvis, rubbing back against the strange penis. Then he grabbed both cocks with his hand and started to jerk them together. Both men were in heaven with the feeling of their private parts rubbing against each other.

As their cocks played against each other, they looked into each other’s eyes with pure lust. Many bisexual men would have kissed at this point, but neither John nor Josh felt that desire. Theirs was a heteroflexible type of need. It was mainly the desire of their loins that needed satisfying.

Then Josh uttered the fateful words that John had been longing to hear, “Fuck me. I want you to fuck me in the ass. I want to feel a man’s cock in my ass for the first time. Make me your sissy.”

“Oh yeah, let’s do it!” was John’s short answer.

Before John climbed off to get the silicone lube, he took Josh’s stiff member into his mouth. There was something so erotic and tasty about sucking another man’s dick. It was almost as satisfying as eating pussy. Therefore, he just couldn’t resist tasting Josh one more time before the main event.

From Josh’s prick, he moved his mouth and tongue to Josh’s anus, rimming his brown hole before grabbing the lube.

Lubing his fingers copiously, John next inserted them slowly into Josh’s asshole, first just one finger, and then two. Josh let out some “uhs” and gasped, but then relaxed and began to enjoy the anal massage. John was almost giddy with the thought that he was about to screw Josh in the ass. Taboo sex like this always made him extra hot. Today was no exception.

When John finished, Josh turned around and put John’s dick in his mouth. Slowly savoring the head and the pre-cum, he soon took it all as best he could and began to bob his head up and down on it, sucking it. John was glad for the effort because his meat pole had lost some of its rigidity during the lube process.

“Mmm…suck my dick nice and hard so I can fuck you with my hard prick. Oh yeah…just like that,” John moaned, his prick feeling the wetness of Josh’s mouth as it went in and out of it.

Josh, moaned something, his mouth full of cock. He also reached down and stroked his dick. When he sensed John was fully hard again, he let go of the penis in his mouth.

“I’m ready for your hard, fucking cock now, buddy. I want to be your sissy,” Josh said with a grin, “Stick it in my ass and fuck me!”

John positioned himself behind John, as John got on all four in the classic doggy-style anal sex position. The last time he had enjoyed anal with his former suck buddy, they had done it with the bottom on his back, legs up and spread, and his cock waving between them. It had been oh so hot, seeing his prick react to the fucking and watching his friend cum. But this would be okay too—and very traditional. Maybe next time they could try something different. At any rate, John began the slow, tantalizing, push of his penis into Josh’s anus.

Josh had to remind himself to relax in the excitement. It felt strange, but good, as John’s meat pole slowly worked its way into his rectum. Finally, John was in all the way and starting to do the in and out. Josh experienced some of the same good feelings as when he took a shit, only sort of in reverse and much better. Worlds better, in fact. While, theoretically, he knew that anal sex would stimulate his prostrate and other nerve endings, he was thrilled to find that it did so in actuality! Not only that, he loved the feeling of being submissive to another man and allowing himself to be fucked like a woman. It was such a heady feeling—a real high!

“Oh fuck, yes! Oh shit, yeah! Fuck my sissy ass with your cock! Oh god, yes…just like that!” Josh gushed as the pleasure grew.

John, too, was feeling the hot pleasure. It had been quite some time since he had done this and had forgotten how good it felt to screw another man in the ass. To feel the tight asshole around his dick and he humped his bottom. His significant other had tried it once, but she couldn’t relax, so they quit with minimum penetration. He had enjoyed anal sex with a former girlfriend long ago, so he knew what a woman felt like, but, once again, acknowledged that a man’s ass was every bit as good.

“Oh hell yeah! You’ve got a nice ass to fuck. So nice…my cock loves fuckin’ your man-cunt…my dick feels so fuckin’ good!” John growled as he pounded Josh’s butt and massaged his prostrate gland in doing so.

As if mirroring their actions, the brunette in the porn video was fucking her older blonde partner with a strap-on dildo, doggy style. Just like they were doing as well. The sexy brunette’s tits bounced as she fucked her lesbian partner, and the big jugs of the blonde on all four did the same. It was a maximally erotic scene. Even more so when you were doing the male equivalent of the same!

By now both men were going at it hard and loving every second of their perverted union. The sound of their bodies coming together echoed in the room as both men grunted their animal pleasure. Josh could feel his ecstasy rise. He was loving this moment, the moment when dreams came true and he was used as a cum-dump by another man. If only Jenny was here to see his debauchery. That would be perfect!

By this time, Josh could feel his semi-rigid prick bouncing under his body with every thrust. As the pressure built under the onslaught of his carnal prostrate massage, he soon felt intense waves of deep pleasure throughout his entire body. Josh also experienced a milky fluid leaking from his cock from the prostate orgasm. This cum-like fluid from his cock splattered the bed sheets below him with an obscene tattoo of white wetness from his bouncing prick.

“OH FUCK, JOHN! I’M CUMMING! I’M FUCKING CUMMING! KEEP IT UP! FUCK ME HARDER!” Josh cried out as he experienced the intense thrill of it all.

As for John, he too had reached the boiling point. His fuck-pole exploded deep in Josh’s ass, adding to Josh’s pleasure. Josh could feel John’s prick throbbing inside of him, then flooding his ass with semen. It was a wonderful feeling, one of the best he had felt in a while.

“FUCK YEAH! OH FUCK YEAH! OH FUCKING SHIT!” John gasped as he stiffened and pumped his fuck buddy full of cum.

Pulling out, John flipped Josh over and immediately began to suck the sex fluids from Josh’s penis. Josh, however, had a better idea and suggested they assume the sixty-nine position. Doing so was heaven! Josh went down on the cock that had so recently been porking his ass. On the other end, John loved his sex partner’s prick in his mouth and their naked bodies together. He had forgotten just how good bi-sex could be and this was an amazing wake-up call!

John had thought that sex with Josh would just be a sidebar to pass some time and the real event would be fucking either Josh’s wife or daughter. But this was no sideshow. It was an incredible main event! What both men had for each other wasn’t exactly love, but it certainly was lust. Lust in the first degree. In the future neither would be able to look at each other without wanting to re-create this moment—this incredible fuck!

“Do you want to shower together?” John asked as they finished, being both polite and not wanting sex with naked Josh to end.

“Nah. Another time. I don’t want to go home to Jenny clean-smelling. After all, I was just mowing the lawn and supposedly just came here for a beer. Gotta stick to the story. But, damn! I have never felt anything like that before! Let’s get together and you can fuck me again,” Josh said with a smile.

“Oh I guarantee I want to do this again,” John replied, almost giddy with the thought of all the enjoyment he could get out of his new neighbors.

As Josh left, John surveyed the rumpled bed and sheets that had been soaked and stained by his cum, Josh’s daughter’s pussy juice, and finally Josh’s ejaculations. John leaned down and took a sniff. At that moment he decided not to change the sheets until his girlfriend got back from her trip in a few days. After all, with any luck he would be adding more cum and pussy juice to their cottony surface!

Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments