Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The New Neighbors - Lisa - Carnal Knowledge

"John has a tryst with teen Lisa that blows his mind"

112
15 Comments 15
9.2k Views 9.2k
5.9k words 5.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 5 of the Vukovic Sex Chronicles and sequel to “The New Neighbors - Teen Lisa”"

John Vukovic found it hard to believe that at fifty, he could feel so much anxiety about meeting a girl. He considered himself a mature man of the world and a master of most situations. But now he felt like a silly sixteen-year-old schoolboy going on his first date with a cheerleader. But it wasn’t a cheerleader—though she had the body of one. And she was the sixteen-year-old, not him. The fact was, that meeting a teenage girl for a tryst when you are thirty-four years older than her fell into the taboo category. Adult men did not take advantage of teenage girls—is the societal norm. However, in this case, it seemed like this particular teenage girl had used her sexual wiles to take advantage of him. Although he was so much older and more experienced, this Lolita had wrapped him around her little finger (though pussy might be a more apt expression). And now he was driving to meet her clandestinely.

Their first sexual encounter had been two days before. After some serious flirting, they had engaged in oral sex, but today was the day that their taboo flirtation would likely be consummated. With his live-in girlfriend, Julie, out of town for a week. It was the perfect time.

When he saw Lisa sitting on the bench outside the Rec Center, his heart jumped. She looked gorgeous sitting there in her cute little short Daisy Dukes and an open-front shirt failing to obscure her bikini top that barely contained her surprisingly large teenage breasts. As he pulled up to the curb, she gave a little wave and boldly strutted her little five-foot-one body up to his pickup truck. Her ass was swinging seductively in those tight shorts, to and fro. It was enough to give any watcher a hard-on.

John rolled down the passenger window and said, “Get in.”

Lisa leaned in the window, showing off her cleavage, then opened the door and plopped down on the seat and turned towards John.

“Is daddy ready to take his little girl someplace and screw her virgin pussy with his big cock?” Lisa said loudly, with a salacious grin as she cocked her leg up under her, displaying everything up to her snatch.

John was shocked at her greeting, replying, “Shit girl! Don’t talk like that! I’m not your daddy and you aren’t a little girl, for god’s sake! What if a cop heard you talking like that?”

“I’d just tell him, that you are my daddy and you are picking me up from the pool,” Lisa replied with a look of mock innocence.

The last time they had oral sex, she had accidentally let “daddy” slip past her lips. Now she doubled down on it, just for the shock value.

“Yeah…the ‘screw my pussy’ line would go over real big with an officer, alright,” John scolded, both shocked at Lisa’s bold dirty talk, and the way she seemed to keep him off balance.

“Oh, you’re no fun! I’m just kidding around. Well, maybe not so much about my pussy, anyway. How do you like my boobies in this outfit? They look good, don’t they? All the boys like my boobs. I can tell,” Lisa shot back, unfazed by John’s reprimand.

Lisa wasn’t going to be bothered by what he said, so John put the transmission in Drive and pulled away from the curb before he garnered any unwanted attention. The fact that he had an unrelated and scantily-clad sixteen-year-old in his vehicle made him a bit nervous. It was as if the whole world could see that he intended to drive her somewhere and deflower her like a pervert.

Finally, giving in to her games, John admitted, “You’ve got a nice set of tits, Lisa. I love your boobs. But let’s get someplace private before we get too crazy.”

Seatbelt still unfastened, Lisa removed the shirt that covered her bikini bra and leaned over the console, moving her attractive breasts much closer as she reached down between John’s legs to feel his cock.

John thought to himself that she must have some of the nicest tits in her high school class.

“Daddy needs to get hard. I like a good, hard man,” the nymph told John.

“Put your seatbelt on. We don’t need the cops giving me a ticket. Let’s just get back to my house,” John replied.

Putting on her seatbelt did bring attention to her cleavage once again as the shoulder belt nestled between her firm golden globes. Relaxing, Lisa managed to bring one leg up again, revealing some cameltoe.

“I’m not wearing any panties, John. Aren’t I such a dirty girl?” Lisa remarked.

Regaining his composure at last, John reached over and caressed her bare upper thigh next to her twat.

“I like dirty girls. You can be as dirty as you want with me,” John replied with a smirk.

“Your parents don’t know about this, right?” John asked concerned, but also remembering what he and Lisa’s father had done with each other in bed the day before.

“Nah, it’s all taken care of. We’ve got three hours to have fun. And I have a feeling that we are going to have a lot of fun,” Lisa replied, squeezing his cock.

As they neared John’s house and pulled into the attached garage, Lisa started to get nervous. It was true that she talked the talk, but would she be able to walk the walk? Her experience with intercourse was very limited. She was only sixteen, after all. She had engaged in non-intercourse sex quite a few times—giving blowjobs and hand-jobs. But would she perform up to John’s highly-experienced standards when it came to fucking?

Lisa closed her eyes and thought back to the porn sex videos she had watched at the insistence of the man who took her virginity. How the girls acted and what they did during sex. These videos were actually where she picked up some of her knowledge of just how to talk to a man to make him horny. Sure, it was obvious that some of the porn starlets over-acted and the plots were thin, to say the least. But she paid attention to what men liked in them. Suddenly, she was filled with confidence. After all, she loved sex, and there was no reason why John wouldn’t perform as good as, and be as pleased as her first lover. She could be as hot as any of the porn starlets if she put her mind to it!

John and Lisa got out and entered the house, unseen. It was quite exciting, sneaking around with a lover to have a sexual tryst, thought Lisa.

The extreme sexiness of Lisa’s teen body, complete with those lush jugs that were already starting to sag somewhat due to their weight, was making him hard. Her tight butt and a firm body that was made for sin, as they say, were intoxicating. And coupled with a face that, in contrast, seemed so youthful and innocent, made a heady combo. There was a faint hint of cheap perfume as well.

In the middle of the kitchen, Lisa turned and faced John, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him in close to her body.

Looking up into his eyes, she asked, “Johnny, can we have something to drink first? Can you make me a Cosmo? Like in Sex in the City.

“I can try. I’m no expert, but I think I can make a passable one,” he told her.

John moved to the liquor cabinet with her in close tow. He fixed her a Cosmopolitan while realizing just where she got some of her sexual ideas from. Then he poured himself a straight Crown Royal. Then the pair moved to the sofa.

“Here’s to the king!” John toasted.

Innocently drawn into that enigmatic toast as they clinked glasses, Lisa asked, “What king?”

John laughed a short laugh and told her, “Fucking!”

Lisa, in mid-sip, gasped and spluttered, spraying some of her drink from her mouth.

“You fucking bastard! Look at what you made me do!” Lisa shouted with mock indignity.

John shot back, “Isn’t that what we’re here for?”

“Well, yeah,” Lisa replied, “But if you don’t watch what you say, you might not get any.”

John let her take another sip. It was obvious that the Vodka burned and that she was a novice drinker. He let her set down her glass. As soon as she did, John grabbed her and laid her down on the couch and forcibly kissed her.

Lisa relented and began to kiss back fiercely, her tongue probing his mouth, her breasts pressed against his chest. She was so small against his body, but all woman—a very sexy young female specimen!

John stopped kissing and said, “Isn’t this what you’ve come for?”

Lisa, regaining her cool, cooed back with bright, shining eyes, “Yes, Daddy, this is what I want.”

Again Lisa was cock-teasing him with her “daddy” routine. It was so erotic and played on their age difference. On the BDSM Test scale, John figured she’d rate high in the Age Player and Little (girl) categories. If there were any other categories that she ranked high in, John would love to know! If forty-nine-year-old Julie used Lisa’s twin kinks in bed it would be hot. But coming from a girl Lisa’s age, it was obscene!

John went back to kissing the sexy teen on his couch. She wrapped her bare legs around him and stuck her tongue back in his mouth. His hand crept to her breast and he fondle the tit barely encased in her bikini top. Soon it wasn’t covered at all, rather her puffy, pink nipple was in his hand and between his finger and thumb.

Lisa reacted strongly to this stimuli, kissing him passionately and thrusting her pelvis against his leg. The petite-in-stature nymph was all over him, her hands clawing their way under his tee shirt, caressing and digging into the skin of his bare back. Finally, he untangled himself from her body and sat up, finishing off his Crown with one gulp, enjoying the burn in his throat that went well with the tingle in his balls.

Lisa, too, arose and took a couple of sips. She attempted to gulp the last of it down but ended up spluttering again, unused to the alcohol. Giggling, she stood up, one tit hanging free of its cup. John took his minx of a teen neighbor and pushed her against the wall, jamming his tongue into her mouth while his hand fondled her large bare breast, then made its way down to her crotch, feeling up inside her very abbreviated shorts with his fingers, verifying that she truly wasn’t wearing any panties.

Lisa pushed her twat towards his fingers and John could feel the folds of her outer labia. Pulling his fingers away, he cupped Lisa’s ass with both hands and hoisted her up. Lisa complied and wrapped her legs around John, as well as her arms around his neck. Still kissing, John carried the teenybopper to his bedroom and laid her on the bed.

The bed was unmade. The sheets were the same ones Lisa had previously soaked with her pussy juice, as well as the cum he and Josh had leaked on them. John was looking forward to adding more of Lisa’s juices to the mixture.

Once on the bed, John helped Lisa take her bikini top off, freeing her gorgeous big globes. They were truly a magnificent set of tits. John was savvy enough to realize that with a big-titted BBW mom like Jenny, one day Lisa would probably end up having a similar BBW body. But for now, her outsized tits made her a real sex princess. John ended this thought by engulfing her nipple with his mouth while his hand fondled the other tit.

John’s attention to her boobs made Lisa tingle all over. She knew she was getting wet down below as well. The older man was just forceful enough to make her feel swept up in his passion, yet also deliciously helpless. It made it easy to give in to her innermost desires and abandon herself and her actions to him.

“Oh god! Oh my god, John! Your mouth feels so good! Bite my nipples just a little…please!” Lisa begged.

Taking the cue, John nibbled on one, then the other puffy nipple. He had never seen nipples quite like hers in person and was finding them a real treat. But the main course, at least for his cock, was lower—her juicy fuck hole. At the moment John was deciding if he should just head south and eat this newbie slut’s cunt, or if he should direct her to suck his dick. It was a delicious dilemma! Tentatively, he reached his hand down and slid it under the waistband of her shorts.

Lisa moaned and with youthful zeal, reached down and unfastened her shorts and started pushing them down off her curvy hips. John reluctantly left her exquisite tits and finished pulling them off. As he did so, Lisa pulled his tee shirt off over his head and reached down and unbuckled his belt, then fumbled for his zipper. John stood up pulled his cargo shorts down and kicked them off, exposing his hard manhood. His dick stood proud and erect, jutting up at a jaunty forty-five-degree angle. His large mushroom head looked like a heat-seeking missile, and a drop of pre-cum had formed on his pee slit.

It was no wonder he was hard. The naked nubile nymph on his bed would make any man stiff! She looked like a young Playmate! Only her youthful face belied her age with her top-heavy body.

“Do you like what you see?” Lisa asked, sprawling herself seductively on the bed as if she was Marilyn Monroe.

“Do you have any idea how hot and sexy you look, Lisa?” John replied.

“Your big, hard peter tells me that I’m sexy. I think my boobies make all the boys around me hard, though,” Lisa answered back.

“Not just your tits. It’s your pussy and the rest of your hot body. Can I take a picture of you?” John asked, hoping for a positive response.

“Sure, why not?” Lisa said in assent.

Somehow, the idea that she was attractive enough to model nude for John was a turn-on. She had seen the girls in porn pics and videos and had thought to herself that she could do that and look every bit as sexy. Occasionally, after showering, she would pose in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the door, as well as the mirror over the vanity, striking various sexy poses. The idea that a man would lust over her body was a turn-on. She hoped John would masturbate to them later.

John grabbed his phone and Lisa began to pose. A couple were of her sprawling on the bed. Then she laid back, knees up and legs spread, showing her pussy. There were several close-ups of her pussy and breasts, then she got on all four and displayed her wonderful ass. Next were some pics of her in that position with her girls hanging down. Lisa was glad to note that John’s penis stayed erect and that pre-cum continued to ooze from the tip.

Then she had a very naughty idea that she shared with John, “Why don’t you take some pictures of me sucking your cock?”

Lisa had seen a fair amount of pictures of girls with a meaty dick in their mouth and the wonderful obsceneness of this act always made her horny as she looked at them. It seemed like such a dirty act for a girl to do, and therefore, desirable.

John wasted no time in positioning himself for her to give him a blowjob. The moment Lisa’s mouth took in his turgid prick, John had a rush of ecstasy. She didn’t just pose, she began to bob up and down on his fuck pole blowing him in earnest. John had to tell her to stop a couple of times to make sure the pics weren’t blurry. He was also careful to try and capture her big titties in the scene. From the top and the side, John snapped away. Finally, he put it on video and let Lisa go to town. She was over thirty years his girlfriend’s junior, but Lisa was nearly able to match her when it came to giving him oral pleasure.

Amid all this pornographic pleasure Lisa asked, “Do I look sexy?”

“Holy fuck, Lisa! You’re as hot as a pistol!” John gushed, trying to keep the video going.

Lisa just went back down on him as a reply, only this time her head was bobbing up and down on his cock much faster.

At last, John had to pull away and tell her “Enough”. Any more and he’d blow his load down her throat. But he had done that already. Today was all about her pussy. That was the only hole he was going to cum in this time around. It was the next virgin hole for his prick. The idea of sodomizing her sexy asshole danced through his head, but he was realistic enough to let things take their course.

SammyLeclerk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SammyLeclerk

Lisa laid back down on the bed again, her legs wide, bald beaver beckoning. John knew he had to tongue her tasty twat before his prick porked her pussy. Eagerly he pushed his head between her smooth inner thighs and began to lick her honey pot. Lisa squealed with schoolgirl delight and, like women have from time immemorial, put her hand on his head, pushing him in tighter

“Oh my god! Oh, Daddy John! Oh, feels so good! Eat my pussy, Johnny. Eat my pretty pussy!” Lisa moaned, well-versed in dirty talking from the porn videos her sexual mentor had her watch.

John didn’t fail to notice that Lisa knew how to talk dirty in bed. From what he remembered from girls when he was her age, it was mostly moaning and milder sex talk like “Oh” and “harder” or terms of endearment. True, they had said pussy and stuff, but Lisa talked more like a porn starlet than any teen girl he could remember. He wondered where she had learned that.

Originally, he felt it was a bit tawdry...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Maturetasty69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments