Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot, Part Six

"After a good night's sleep, the sex stays inside for a while."

9
9 Comments 9
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After kissing them both, I headed up to the bedroom to tidy up and change the sheets on my king-size bed. While I'd hoped that they would stay, I never really considered that they would. And with so much prep already going into the perfect day, I hadn't taken the time to change my sheets. Within ten minutes, everything looked as good as new.

Walking back into the living room, I was about to speak but instead began to snicker. With both of them looking at me oddly, I suppressed my laughter and babbled, "It's just so odd to speak to my guests, scratch that, family while none of us are clothed."

Smiling at the peculiarity of the situation, they soon joined me in my amusement. I approached the sofa and reached out a hand to each of them. Pulling them to their feet, I hugged them both tightly as we all kissed. Moving away, I grabbed a hand from each and led them to my bedroom. 

We were all fired up as we crawled onto the bedcovers. It was Kelly that took the initiative. She moved onto her side while lifting her free leg high into the air. I took the bait and pressed my face between her open thighs while adding the second side to our oral love triangle. George finished it off by slipping between my legs and moving his loins toward Kelly.

We took our time pleasing each other orally and digitally. After we all came at least once, we slipped under the covers and snuggled up close. With Kelly in the middle, George and I were happy men as we all dozed off for the night.

It was an unusual but pleasing experience waking up with not one but two lovers in my bed. I lay there for some time, just enjoying the presence of other bodies. When Kelly finally started to stir, she turned my way and whispered, "Do you have decaf coffee?"

"What would you like in it?" I answered.

"Cream and a teaspoon of sugar, please," she grinned that sleepy, sexy sort of smile that brought about stiffies in any able-bodied men. As I stood there with my penis stirring, Kelly upped the ante by pulling back the covers and exposing her nude self, and adding, "Please hurry."

I was frozen like a statue as my erection became fully engorged from her display. I'd never seen such a wanton and seductive display from a woman like the one she was giving me now.  

"Shall I wake George and let him suck you dry, or would you rather fill my needy puss with more of your warm slick cum? I know which one I'd prefer." While she was speaking, all I saw was one finger softly twirling around a hardened nipple while the other moved across her damp slit.

As I struggled to control my now leaking and rigid cock George rolled over. "You better give her that throbbing cock of yours before it explodes all over both of us."

George took over, teasing Kelly's nipples as she spread her legs even further while working her clit into a frenzy. As she neared a self-induced climax, I moved my slippery spear toward her drooling entrance. As I slowly but firmly penetrated her, we were both seconds away from orgasm.

As I withdrew for the second invasion, Kelly began to convulse. I moved back inside her rapidly, and she grasped my buttocks to hold me in deep. She bucked and contracted her vaginal muscles wildly while coating my buried cock with her fluids. I leaned down and kissed her fervently, and I, too, began to cum.

Throughout our lip mashing, Kelly's heels added to the pressure by digging into my ass-cheeks as well. Both of our sexual organs continued to contract and expel our individual fluids for several minutes. In the aftermath, Kelly released her grip on my ass with all four limbs. I exhaustedly slid from her glistening womb and rested my gasping head on her thigh.

Even though I'd only pumped twice, the ferocity of my orgasm zapped my strength completely. Our oral tango alone was enough to wind any man, let alone one that had just emptied his scrotum into such an enticing woman. With my breathing starting to normalize, I moved my face toward Kelly's open slit. As I ran my tongue across her, George appeared next to me. "Is it okay if we share?"

"Of course," I replied as his tongue searched for the white globules that were obviously my cum. As he lapped away, I spread her vaginal lips with my thumbs allowing more of our combined juices to flow out of her. I concentrated on Kelly's clit as George followed the trail to her exposed pucker.

As we each ravaged our respective organs, Kelly became quite vocal. I sucked and nibbled on her swollen nub as George defiled her pink star. With our faces so close together, we took that occasional brief pause to suck face. Every time we did, Kelly would scream, "Oh God, don't stop... don't stop!"

When we started back up for the last time, Kelly came like fireworks on the Fourth of July. She lightly sprayed up both as her back arched, and she released a guttural scream. I slowed to a butterfly lick as she wearily folded into the bed. Passed out from her climax, George and I covered her up and let her sleep.

We headed into the kitchen, and I made a pot of coffee. Once it was done, George and I made our cups and moved to the deck. He took a seat on one of the lounge chairs. I pulled another right next to his and then moved in close. With our legs touching, I raised mine over his and pulled his slightly apart.

"That's nice," George whispered.

Setting my cup on the ground, I moved my hand to his flaccid penis. As a man, I knew the tricks to bring one to life and patiently used all of them as he slowly grew. George moaned softly as I brought him to semi-hard status and about five inches. Without removing my hand, I moved to a position between his legs and took him into my mouth.

Not wanting to lose the growth that I'd gained, I sucked hard and kept a firm stroke. He was responding well and not losing any firmness. I pushed his legs further apart with my free hand before pushing my middle finger into his mouth. George understood and coated my finger generously with his saliva.

I let him suck my finger for a minute as I continued to suck his cock into rigidity. With saliva running down my wrist, I pulled it free and moved it to his pulsing pucker. After smearing the entrance, I eased it inside him as far as I could. I felt a jump in his cock as I rubbed past his prostate. Fucking his ass at a moderate pace, I kept him stiff while waiting for Kelly to appear.

SofiaSquirts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaSquirts

While the coffee was brewing, I slipped back into the bedroom and told her of my plan to try and get George hard. I suggested that she lube up her rectum and keep an eye outside. I told her that she should come out quickly and ride him when I gave her the thumbs-up.

Moving my hand temporarily from his cock shaft, I gave a quick sign before getting back to stroking. Kelly moved out quickly and straddled his torso, facing away from him and toward me. I moved my head, and Kelly lowered herself onto his prick. I kept a good grip, and she worked the head inside. As she eased down, I removed my hand and sped up the fingering of his willing ass.

Kelly rode him hard and fast to keep him from losing firmness. As she did, I spat on my hand and added a second finger to George's dilated rectum. We could tell that he was getting close as he gripped Kelly's hips firmly and aided her motion.

Suddenly, George howled powerfully and stopped Kelly's movement as his hips slammed into hers. For every ejaculation, there was another yell and another arch into her. As George's hands fell away, I eased my fingers from him.  

Kelly slowly turned to face George while his erection was still within her. As she leaned down and they kissed, his softy popped out of her. I moved in to clean them both as their smooching continued. Licking his shrinking penis first, I then went after Kelly's little leaking star.  

It would leak a little at a time, and in the interim, I went after her tasty pussy. And that is how we stayed for a while. I orally attended to their genitalia while they kissed and cuddled. With all of our hunger growing for something more substantial, we headed for the kitchen. As I made some decaf for Kelly, George perused my fridge.

After pulling out several items, George announced, "You two go get comfy on the couch while I make us breakfast."

I glanced over at Kelly questioningly, and she grabbed my hand while saying, "It's his thing. He makes amazing breakfasts." Kelly stood and started leading me to the couch in the living room.  

About halfway there, I remembered her coffee and released her hand to make her a cup. Grabbing my own, I went to the couch where she was waiting and looking very sexy. Since yesterday, we all had been naked full time, and I was beginning to really love all this bare flesh on display.

We sipped our coffee as I sat down next to her. I'd left a small gap primarily to allow for elbow room, and she quickly closed that off. We were now touching at the hips and shoulders. After placing her cup on the coffee table, Kelly lifted her left leg and placed it between mine. I was still drinking my coffee when I got the 'are you going to put that down' stare.

After I placed my mug on the table, Kelly pushed me back against the couch and started kissing me slowly and sensually. One hand wrapped around the back of my head, while the other lightly stroked my growing member. Pulling away for a moment, she whispered, "I don't know how you got him so hard, but we both owe you for that one, and I'm here to pay. How do you want me? Nothing is off-limits!"

I pulled her sexy self onto my lap and kissed her while considering my options. Massaging her supple buttocks tenderly, I had us both pretty worked up, and it wasn't long before George noticed.

"What are you two up to over there?" George inquired.

Kelly pulled from my lips and breathily replied, "I'm paying him back for his fine work earlier."

"I understand. But don't you think we should do it together? After all, we both savored that, didn't we?"  

Slipping my cock into her slick puss, Kelly gurgled, "Oh, fuck yes, we did."

Riding me in a slow fury, Kelly was beyond reason and latched her mouth onto mine. Unwilling to stop her, I slipped a hand behind her head and pressed our mouths even tighter. My free hand found its way to her little star, and I pushed my middle finger inside. Kelly's whimpers and moans turned to screams as she climaxed violently. Going completely limp, she folded into me as our mouths parted.

George was still standing there and witnessed the whole thing. His first words to me were, "Did you cum?"

"No, not yet," I responded.

George helped me move Kelly's listless frame off of my lap before asking, "Where do you want to cum?"

With a big stupid grin on my face, I replied, "Wherever you want it."

George dropped to his knees and began a slow oral torture of my partially deflated organ. He brought me to the edge several times. This guy's mouth was like a warm, wet, vacuum and he hit all the right spots. Slowing down to keep me from cumming, George finally moved onto my lap to stab his chasm with my purple pole.

I pulled his face to mine while reaching down to coerce his languid penis. George was almost as enthusiastic as Kelly had been just minutes ago. He rode me forcefully while also crushing his mouth against mine. He'd had me so close, so many times that I wasn't even sure if I'd cum at all. But George knew as he tweaked both of my nipples just before cumming over my hand and belly.

His rectal spasms sent me into my own peak, and like Kelly, I melted into the sofa. While not losing consciousness entirely, I did sort of crumple in her direction once George lifted himself off of me. As George headed to the bathroom to clean himself, my head came to rest on Kelly's right buttock. I rested there for a while until George called us for breakfast.

Kelly and I both went to the bathroom, hand-in-hand, to clean up and pee. Back at the table, we chatted as if it was customary for three lovers to be eating breakfast in the nude. After the comments of our fun together slowed, I interjected, "So, what shall we do with the rest of the day?"

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments