Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Post Office Parking Lot, Part Three

"We move into new territory as the van heats up."

18
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Kelly slid down my chest and torso, stopping just short of my pelvis. George's hand still gripped my pulsing pole as I felt it pierce his entrance. With Kelly off of my face, I watched her move her hands to spread George's buttocks. He eased down my shaft pensively as a quiet growl escaped his mouth. 

The restrictiveness of his anal ring was impressive for a gay guy. Even if he hadn't been with anyone else lately, he surely would have pleasured himself anally. Either way, it was an enjoyable, albeit slow ride. Once he had me fully inserted, I saw Kelly's hands move between them. I assume that she was stroking his penis while fondling his scrotum due to her movements.

It wasn't long before his moans told me that he was getting close. Nearing his orgasm, George started to ride me haltingly. With one quick plunge down my pecker, he started to cum. His bursts were intense as they hit me and Kelly. And it had clearly been a while because there was quite a bit running down my groin.

I was on edge myself as his anal contractions slowed. With the possibility of my climax passing, I asked, "What was all the whispering about, you two?"

"Well, we weren't sure that we'd go this far, so we shortsightedly only brought one condom. We were trying to decide who should go first. But I won out in making George take you first," Kelly grinned.

Still puffing from his orgasm, George chimed in, "Thank you, Steve. I really needed that."

"You're very welcome, George. By the way, Kelly, I have a six-pack of condoms in my pants pocket. You know, just in case you wanted a little too."

Kelly spun around before lying down on top of me and kissing me earnestly. As she peppered my face with kisses, George slid off of me and removed the condom. After fishing through my pockets, he triumphantly tore open the pack and slid one onto me.

The next words from his mouth as he lined me up with Kelly's vagina were, "It's all yours, Baby!"

Kelly pushed back against my rigid prick, and it eased into her slick box. She, too, was very snug. Kelly kissed me sensuously as I hit bottom and then rotated for a moment before sitting up for a ride. And what a ride it was! She went from first gear to full throttle in a matter of seconds.

It didn't take long for both of us to reach our peaks as I thrust into her while she slammed onto me. In the aftermath, George kissed Kelly and held her up as her contractions ebbed. I just lay there, enjoying the warmth and restrictiveness of her pussy while she continually gripped my flagging hardon.

Once we were both calmed down, Kelly asked George, "Do you want to clean him up?"

"Yes, I'd love that. Maybe Steve would enjoy cleaning you also."

"Very much so," I inserted as Kelly rose off of my softening prick. I reached for her waist and pulled her forward until my lips were tasting hers. As I dined on her nectar, I felt George remove my condom and begin to lick me clean. He started with my dick, then continued all around my pubic area. He was cleaning their combined fluids more than mine now.

My tongue was plunging deeply into Kelly at this point, trying to get more of her tasty secretions. With the occasional clit flick, I had her close to another orgasm within minutes. Meanwhile, George was back to focusing entirely on my growing erection. Pulling Kelly away from my face for a moment, I suggested, "Slip on another condom and ride me again, George."

I turned Kelly around so that she was facing George while still on my face. Once she turned and was facing George, Kelly shouted, "Ride that cock, baby, and cum again!"  

Kelly got all riled up and began grinding my face as she and George swapped spit. Once he was on me, Kelly kept him moving. She knew that he loved it and wanted him to lose control. As he started going, I spouted, "Suck him, Kelly!"

She took my advice and laid down flat on me with her face in our crotches. I took that moment to suck hard on her little nub. She, in turn, sucked George's soft cock into her mouth with the same ferocity. Kelly followed my lead as I nibbled and gnawed on her swollen clit. She gave the same to George, and they both started to climax.

Nasty_Pie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nasty_Pie

Kelly swallowed every bit of George's cum as I did the same with hers. We all just stayed in our positions as George slowly pumped my stiffy.

This was one of the many positions that I envisioned yesterday. If we ever get to use a bed, I imagine that they'll be many more positions available. With a threesome like this, I suspect that toys could also play an interesting role.  

With my mind imagining all the kinky shit we could do as a threesome, I unintentionally began pumping George's ass. I was close to cumming again as I came back to reality. I sucked hard on Kelly's labia as I swelled inside George and filled the condom with another load.

With my second orgasm of the night, I was spent and just lay there as the two of them cleaned me up. They shared my shrinking phallus like it was made of chocolate. They took turns lapping and sucking appreciatively. In the aftermath, we all slowly dressed. I posed the question in our post-coital bliss, "I'm not complaining at all, but would it be possible to maybe play in a bed next time?"

Kelly started to laugh, as did George. Then I joined in too. As the amusement slowed, Kelly expressed, "Well, we talked about this when we were conceiving this plan some months ago. We decided that we'd use the car initially to keep things a bit distant."

George added, "However, we really didn't think that we'd hit it out of the park like we did, with our choice of you. I personally don't mind using your bed, if that's okay with you. But, I would definitely like to discuss that with Kelly. Plus, I don't see this continuing as a nightly thing. I imagine that it would turn out to be more of a weekend affair."

"I must agree on the weekend thing. I know that I can't sustain this kind of action nightly, especially playing with the two of you. As far as using my bed, I would be fine with that. I kind of figured that you two wouldn't want to use your marital bed to play, but that's up to you guys.

You two talk things over and think about coming by my place Saturday afternoon. My house is on a five-acre lot with no neighbors nearby. I have a pool with a stockade fence surrounding it. We can swim and play without worrying whether anyone can see us. I also have a nice selection of toys that may increase arousal."

"My, my. Aren't you just the playboy," Kelly joked as we all slowly dressed.

"Not really. I'm just a guy looking for what we all want, a little love and companionship. Whether it's with one or two doesn't really matter to me."

George added, "This all started because Kelly and I felt we needed a little more in our relationship. In the last two days, you have proved that you are a thoughtful and caring individual. That alone leads me to believe that we should continue to share ourselves with you."

"I agree," Kelly acknowledged. "You have given us exactly what we set out to get all those months ago. Honestly, I never thought we'd get anyone to go along with our idea. On the surface, it just sounds so unorthodox that even I can't imagine going along. But I'm delighted you did. So, with that all said, I'm sure that we'll be by on Saturday."

"Excellent!" I cheered.  

"Text us your address and let us know what we can bring food-wise," George suggested.

"You two just bring your sexy selves. I'm hosting, so I'll take care of everything. Are there any dietary restrictions or allergies that I need to know about?"

"No, not with either of us, so make anything you want, and we'll be pleasantly surprised, again," Kelly said.

We all hugged and kissed again before I slid out of the van to go home. It was only Wednesday. How would I go three more days without them?

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments