Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Blowjob For A Debt Pt 2

"The next day"

54
8 Comments 8
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Julie and Lycia agreed to this being published as it was a long time ago and Lycia is not her real name."

After spending an amazing evening with Julie in repayment of a monetary loan, I went back as invited for a second round.

In the first part, I described how I Jokingly told the lovely Julie I would lend her money, but in return, I wanted to see her famous huge tits and get a blowjob from her.

Much to my surprise Julie agreed, delivered, and on top of that invited me back for seconds.

I visited Julie for the second time with my wife, believing I was heading for the gym. I go daily, so it was not unusual for me to go out at this time.

I arrived at Julie's house in shorts, a T-shirt, and flip-flops, having parked my car a street away so as not to give the neighbors anything to discuss.

It was dark when I arrived, so I hoped I was not spotted, but as a regular visitor to the house, it would not be unusual to see me around.

Julie opened the door and quickly ushered me in. Julie was hidden by the door, so all I saw was her face and head. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw her fully as she closed the door and switched on the lights.

Julie was dressed in a long black lace robe that was completely see-through. Beneath it, she just wore a tiny black thong, hold-up lace top stockings, and black patent heels. Julie's huge firm tits were clear to see and looked amazing.

I had no underwear on beneath my shorts. My cock was already at full mast and making my shorts look like a tent.

Julie looked at me and said, "You obviously like what you see then."

Julie placed her hand on my erection and gave me a huge kiss. I responded by slipping my hands inside her robe and getting a hand full of her peachy arse.

Julie led me up to the master bedroom which was decked out with candles and soft lighting. Julie pulled off my T-Shirt and dragged my shorts to the ground, leaving me naked.

I helped Julie out of her robe, and we fell onto the bed where we explored each other's bodies.

We spend a good ten minutes just kissing and fondling, just enjoying the moment and each other.

I took the lead from here. I slipped down Julie's body slid off her G string, spread her legs, and dived right into her clean-shaven pussy.

I gave her pussy a tonguing she would never forget. Julie writhed and wiggled as she had multiple orgasms soaking my face in her nectar in the process. I lapped it all up and used her juices to help slip two fingers deep into her tight little arse hole.

Julie wrapped her legs around my head, pulling me in closer, and almost suffocating me in the process.

When Julie could take no more she released my head and asked me to stop for a while. I did as requested also removing my fingers from her tight little bud.

Julie seemed completely spent and in ecstasy, I wiped my face clean of her juices and lay back beside her on the bed.

Julie sat up and said, "Ok, It's your turn."

Julie knelt between my legs, gave my still very erect cock a few rubs the lowered her perfect red lips onto my waiting, expectant cock.

She almost took the full length in her mouth as I hit the back of her throat, Julie is an expert in the art of giving a blowjob and soon had me on the verge of shooting my load.

Julie knew that and how to continue without making me come too quickly.

I in the meantime was playing with her wonderful full, perfect firm tits, these babies were so sensitive that it brought her off to another massive orgasm.

I saw Julie reach out and select a small vibrator from the nightstand and a tube of lube, whilst giving me a blowjob she lubed up the vibrator and slid it into my arse.

I jumped as I hadn't expected that or anything like that and had never had my arse invaded before.

The sensation of this and her wonderful blowjob method had me shooting my load, shoot after shoot, hitting the back of her throat.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Julie did not stop for a second. She just swallowed, continued to suck me, and to fuck my arse with the vibrator.

When it finally became too much I asked her to remove the vibrator, which she did, but instead of putting it away she slid it in her own arse and started fucking herself.

In minutes, I watched the contortion on her face as she shuddered to yet another orgasm.

My cock was amazingly still fully erect and all shiny from Julie's saliva and my juices. Julie took advantage of this and with the vibrator still in her arse she lowered her pussy onto my cock.

Julie rode me for what seemed like ages bucking and rocking as she continued to use the vibrator pushing it in and out of her arse hole.

When I finally came Julie just collapsed onto me pushing her huge tits in my face, allowing me to suck on her huge nipples.

When I finally slipped out of Julie's soaking wet pussy, I checked the time and realized I should get showered and leave as I was pushing my luck time-wise with my wife.

Julie and I had a few minutes lying together before I went off to the bathroom to shower.

I had never used the en-suite in Julie's house and was amazed at the size of the wet room and what an amazing shower setup she had.

I had been in the shower for a few minutes when I heard the bathroom door open and close. I continued to wash and clean myself when I felt a pair of hands wrap around me from behind and a huge pair of tits pushing into my back.

The hands took hold of my cock and it responded by swelling and becoming erect again.

I looked down and was surprised to see that these did not look like Julie's hands; they seemed much smaller.

I spun around and was amazed to see Lycia, Julie's much younger sister, standing naked in front of me.

Lycia is ten years younger and at least six inches shorter than Julie, she also has much bigger but not-so-firm tits with massive areola at least three inches wide.

I said, "What the hell are you doing in here?"

Lycia said, "Julie told me all about you and I wanted a bit of the action."

Lycia still had my cock in her hands as we spoke, she said, "Julie said you were huge and knew how to use it. I needed to find out, so I have been staying with Julie and watching you."

I didn't know if this was a trap or what was going on until Julie appeared at the door, she stood watching and said, "Enjoy, she is horny and needs fucking."

With that, Lycia spun around, bent over, and offered me her arse. I moved behind her and slipped my cock easily into her tight wet pussy.

I banged her pussy hard and fast for ages before emptying my load inside her. Lycia had at least two, if not three orgasms as we made love.

As I slipped my cock from her pussy she was straight on it, kneeling down and sucking off all our joint juices.

When she had finished, she thanked me and left, I finished showering and got dressed.

I met both of the girls in the kitchen drinking wine and had a few minutes with them before I had to leave.

I said to Julie, "Perhaps you will explain to me later what that was all about."

"And if you miss a payment, I will expect a threesome with the pair of you."

This, they both agreed to.

As I was leaving Lycia handed me a piece of paper with her phone number on it and a message reading, "In need of a blowjob call me anytime."

I left and headed home where I found my wife dressed in her sexiest lingerie and in need of a night of passion. I had to perform all over again although I was exhausted and running on empty.

There is to be a part three when I met Lycia for that blowjob.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments