Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are You Mr. Ames

"An old friend, but not such a good friend, but then again maybe he was."

54
16 Comments 16
4.1k Views 4.1k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"Hi Friends, here is a true story from a sorority sister of mine. She told me this a couple of years ago and I wrote it but could never catch up with her so i never published it. I dusted it off, changed some names and references. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, and here is Part 1. Part 2 is almost finished proofing so should be up right away. Comments and likes always appreciated. ENJOY"

It was 6:15 pm. I was playing the video in the den when I heard my wife Jamie come home from work. I stopped the video and rewound to the beginning. 

I called out, "Hey, I'm in here."

I usually watch the evening news, but not tonight. Instead, I was watching an exciting video I received in a brown unlabeled envelope this morning when the doorbell rang, and I answered it. A young boy was standing there, opening the door.  

"Can I help you?" 

"Are you Mr. Ames?" 

"Yes, what can I do for you?"

"A man in a red car stopped me and asked me to give this to you." He reached out, handing me a brown envelope.

I stepped out the door past him, onto the porch, and looked up and down the street. "I don't see anyone in a red car."

"Oh, no, he's gone. He gave me twenty dollars, the envelope, and drove off." 

"What did he look like?"

"Just a man. He did have on sunglasses and a funny-looking golf hat."

"What else did he say?"

"Nothing. The man asked if I would bring this to you. I told him I would, and he gave me the money and the envelope. I wasn't turning down twenty dollars."

"OK, thanks." 

I stepped back inside and closed the door. I looked at the envelope, and there was no address or markings on the outside, except three X's marks across the sealed flap.

I entered the kitchen, got a knife, and opened the envelope. Out fell a computer thumb drive. I looked inside, seeing a folded piece of paper. I pulled it out and sat on a stool at the counter, unfolding the paper. 

It was strange that there was no writing on it. Instead, cutout letters were pasted on the page, spelling out words like some cryptic serial killer message. I was shocked by what they spelled out.

"Thomas, 
I am sending this to you because this must stop. I hope you will never discover who I am, but you probably will. I have been having an affair with Jamie for almost four months now. It needs to stop NOW, but Jamie is such a sexual being that I cannot resist her, so I do not have the strength or willpower to stop us. Our affair was never supposed to happen, so you must stop our affair! I am so sorry this happened. Please forgive Jamie and me, too.
"A Friend"

There was only the signature, 'A Friend,' and no other clues to help me know who sent this and if this was real or a nasty prank. 

My heart was pounding. Anger instantly spread through me like wildfire. I didn't know what to think. Who was this man? Was he a friend, as he stated? Could my wife be having an affair? No, this couldn't be true. It had to be a prank. 

I picked up the thumb drive and looked at it, wondering what was on it. 

I entered the liquor cabinet, poured a large glass of Scotch, and walked to the den. I popped the thumb drive into my fifty-inch smart TV and sat with the remote. I took a big swallow of Scotch, feeling the burn as it slid down my throat. I was afraid that was not the only burn I would experience tonight.

My heart raced as I clicked on the TV and found the thumb drive on the menu. I swallowed another mouth full of Scotch for courage and pressed play. 

I sat on the edge of my seat as the video started. 

My heart instantly sank, and every nerve in my body began sending random surges through me. I slumped back in the chair as I saw my beautiful wife of six years on the screen. She had another man's cock in her mouth. Jamie looked at the camera. Her eyes were sparkling; as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, a big smile spread across her face. She was showing off. 

Then her eyes cut to him as she eagerly swallowed his cock and began sucking him again, taking his cock deep into her mouth, burying her nose in his pubes as his cock filled her throat.

There was no sound on the video, but I could hear my wife's noises in my head, so I knew she loved this. I knew she called his name, so the sound was silent. 

As for him, he loved every stroke Jamie made with her hand or mouth. He was vibrating as she took all of him into her mouth at a rapid pace. I could understand why he could not stop their affair, and no man could.

I cannot describe the devastation I felt while watching Jamie suck the man's cock. She bobbed her mouth on him for five minutes as she played with his balls. The camera started shaking, so I knew he was ready to cum. He pulled out, stroked his cock twice, and started shooting creamy cum all over my wife's face, making her look like a complete slut. 

Tears started rolling down my cheeks as I watched Jamie stand completely naked and lay back on the bed. She slid back up to the middle as the man moved onto the bed between her legs. 

The camera panned to Jamie's face. She smiled at him. She was saying things to him, but I heard none of it. Her fingers were busy on her clit. Her other fingers played with her hard nipples. The man moved between her legs and rubbed his big hard cock thru her wet lips, spreading them open, ready for him. He pushed forward, his cock pressed into her pink center, sinking his cockhead just inside her pussy. 

A look of pure pleasure spread across her face as he began to slowly fuck her. The camera was unsteady as their fucking became more intense. The lens was trying to focus on Jamie's face, capturing the ecstasy she was experiencing. I could tell she was breathing roughly, a look I had seen many times when she was close to cumming. He fucked her harder, and suddenly she screamed, bucking up against him as she was cumming hard. I saw her legs rise and wrap around his hips as he fucked her, making her cum again.  

The camera moved across her smooth belly, lightly covered with a sweaty sheen. I saw her pussy gripping the man's big cock as it slid in and out of her. He fucked her hard with fast strokes. Jamie's hips rolled up off the bed fucking him back.  

To me, it was a sickening sight. I felt nauseous and fought the desire to vomit. 

As I watched them fuck, I knew what the man was feeling. I was in the same position last night. Jamie's pussy feels incredible as her walls grip his cock during each stroke when she is cumming. 

All of this confused me, and I could not understand. That is what happens when you think your life is perfect, and suddenly you find out that you are wrong, and it is not. 

I thought Jamie and I had a great life together with a beautiful sex life. So, I could not understand her need to have an affair. It was a complete mystery to me. Who was the man? How did it start, and why did he want to stop it? I had to know these answers and more. Does Jamie still love me? Does she love him? But the biggest question was, WHY!!

I thought we loved each other. Until now, there was no doubt in my mind, but now I don't know.  

I had seen enough. I stopped and rewound the video, not knowing what to do now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my watch. It was 10:43 am, and what I had learned in the past forty minutes had already destroyed my day. Now what?

I am a software programmer and have worked from home since the pandemic. I had a project deadline to meet in three days, so I had to work, but I was not sure I could focus well enough to do anything error-free. 

I decided to go to the gym, work off some frustration, and clear my head to make some decisions.

Driving to the gym, I thought about Jamie and my life. How could I have missed her having an affair for almost four months? When was she seeing the man, where, and who was the man? He called me a friend, did he? No friend would fuck your wife and still call you a friend.  

As I worked out at the gym, I thought about Jamie and me. Things had been so good for us, and we were talking seriously about starting our family soon. We had just bought our first house and had been fixing it up. We even painted one room a light yellow as a neutral color for a boy or a girl. 

I thought things could not have been better. Boy was I wrong!

I showered and left the gym. It was a little after 1:00 pm, and I decided I needed to investigate my alternatives just in case things went wrong.  

I called Alfred Loom, an Attorney and my good friend from college. He lives two hours away but agreed to talk with me by phone in an hour.  

I went to my bank and talked with them. I withdrew all the money in cash from my private account and placed it in a new safe deposit box. I opened another account with a hundred dollars. I ordered a new personal credit card. I waited to move on to anything else until I knew the next step.

I called Alfred, told him what had happened, and asked for advice. We discussed the law and my protection from Jamie's infidelity. He told me I should confront her as soon as possible. Then copy the thumb drive and send it to him. He would not charge me at this point, hoping we could work through this mess independently. We agreed to talk again after I had confronted Jamie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While waiting for my wife to come home, I thought, "Do Jamie and I have a future?"

Our fifth anniversary is three weeks, and I have planned a secret full-week second honeymoon at Hedonism II in Jamaica. As I thought about my plans, I remembered several months ago when we were in bed on a Sunday afternoon, recovering after making torrid love to each other for over two hours. We were exhausted, cuddling, when Jamie asked me, "Thomas, do you have fantasies you think about when we make love?"  

I looked at her, thinking that was an odd question. Jamie must have fantasies she thinks about when we make love, so she must think I might have them, too. 

"Everyone has fantasies from time to time. I have had a fantasy or two, but nothing I ever think about when making love to you. I am so into you; all I think about is loving and satisfying you." 

"Jamie, do you have fantasies you think of when I am making love to you?" 

I watched her expression. It changed several times, from surprise to blankness to pleasure, so she must be thinking of a fantasy now. 

Jamie lay on her side, looking up at me. She was measuring me for what my reaction to her answer might be. Then Jamie sat up and looked down at me. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. 

"Yes, I do." 

"More than one?" I asked.

"Yes, I have two, but I don't think about them all the time, just now and then."  

"Will you tell me what they are?" I asked.

Jamie looked up at the ceiling, paused, then looked at me. I could see she was nervous, not knowing how to tell me. She swallowed hard and bit her lip. 

"Well, Jamie, you brought it up, so spill it. What are they?" I demanded.

Jamie leaned over and kissed me. Then sat back, looking me in the eye. I saw her quiver, then she spoke.

"Thomas, I want you to know that I love you only. My fantasies do not concern us or how I feel about you. I love you, only you!" 

She paused again. "One fantasy is to be fucked by another man while you watch us, and then you take me and claim me back after he finishes. The second fantasy is I want to be fucked by a big black man with a huge black cock." 

I listened, then sat up and looked at her. "Are you serious? You want these things to happen in real life?"

"No, no, I didn't say that. I only daydream and fantasize about them. Mostly, I think of the first one, though." 

"So just now, when we were in the throes of making passionate love, were you fantasizing about another man? You came hard twice, so were you fucking another man, or was it me you were thinking about?" 

I looked at her for any sign but saw none. I was concerned about her answer, but what could I do? I can't control her mind.

Jamie looked at me, chewing her lip. "Well, I did think about him when we started, but you quickly overwhelmed my thoughts and made beautiful love to me, so no, it was you I was thinking about when you made me cum both times." 

"So, who is this other man you fantasize about?" I asked.

Jamie looked away again, which disturbed me. I felt sure she already had another man in her mind. Who was he? 

"So, it is one of our male friends?" I asked.

"I didn't say that, and that is all I am saying. I am sorry I brought it up, and I didn't mean to stir anything up."

"Jamie, you can't just drop this on me and expect me to blow it off as if it is nothing because it isn't nothing. It is something!" 

"I will not tell you who he is. You have no idea, and I don't want you to ever think about him when we are together, and I promise I never will again. Please drop it?"

"What, how am I supposed to do that? You just told me you fantasize about fucking another man we know, and I am supposed to forget about it. Thanks for planting that seed. Do I have to worry about you getting together with him without me knowing about it and cheating on me?"

"Oh God, No! I was stupid to bring it up. It was just a question I thought we could discuss, but you are taking it too seriously. It means nothing. Please forget about it." 

We ended the conversation that day. A few days later, I brought it up while watching TV. 

"Jamie, I need to ask you. When you mentioned the fantasy question, did you hope I had a fantasy like yours? A fantasy where I want you to fuck another guy so that I can watch you. It could even be a black man?" 

Jamie looked at me, shocked at my question. Her mouth was open, but she didn't speak. The look on her face was of concern and panic.

I sat waiting for her answer. 

"Thomas, you are making a big deal about this, and it's not. I thought all men have fantasies, and I was curious if you did or didn't. It makes me feel good that you are only focused on me."

I thought for a minute. Then I asked, "So baby, what if I had a similar fantasy to yours? Would you want to explore that in playtime between us or in real life?"

Jamie looked down as her breathing quickened. I knew I hit a nerve, or I may have opened a door she never thought could be opened.  

"I don't know how to answer that. My fantasies are strong, and I think of them often, mostly when I am masturbating with the big dildos you bought me. I never thought they could ever happen for real. I love you and only you. Why are you asking me this now?" 

"Well, since you brought it up, I have thought about it and even read a few stories about being a HotWife. You fantasize about the stories, so I have thought about them. I am not ready to let you free to fuck other men, and probably never will be, and that would damage us beyond repair."

My response made Jamie shiver. The look on her face changed to concern, edging on fear. I wondered why her reaction was so strong. We were only talking about fantasies. 

Then Jamie leaned over, kissing me, sliding her tongue in my mouth, increasing the passion. She slid her hand up my thigh, up the leg of my shorts, teasing my cock, making it grow harder. 

"Come to bed with me. All this talk has me hot and horny. I can tell you liked it too, so I need you to fuck me, no lovemaking, just some serious hard fucking!"  

Jamie pulled me behind her to the bedroom, and we fucked each other hard for an hour. Jamie came often, and I knew I was her human dildo that night. She was not thinking of me but of her fantasy lover. That frustrated me, so I was unable to cum.

"What happened, Thomas? You didn't cum?"

"You were fucking him, not me, and I knew it! No way I could cum knowing that!" 

Jamie rolled over and started to cry.

I left the room, and we never discussed it again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the moment.

My wife walked in the door from work and called out, "Hi."

"Hey, I'm in here."

Jamie entered the room and saw me sitting with my glass of Scotch and the TV frozen on her picture with the man's cock in her mouth. 

"Oh God. No!" she cried out and dropped to the floor, sobbing loudly.

I sat quietly and pressed the play button. The video began to play. I looked at my wife, a sobbing cheater, lying on the floor. I love Jamie with every fiber in my body, but I am utterly disgusted with her for doing what she has done to us.

I couldn't stand to be in the same room with her, so I left the video playing and walked out of the room. I went to our bedroom and locked the door.  

I lay on the bed thinking of what to do. I knew I had to talk with my wife, and she had to explain what she had done and answer my questions. I was mentally exhausted from everything that I had learned today. As I lay there, I must have fallen asleep. 

I awoke hearing the doorknob turning, with Jamie knocking on the door. 

"Thomas, please unlock the door and let me in. We need to talk, and I need to explain. Please, please, let me in." 

I got up, went into the bathroom, turned on the shower, and stripped. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw a nice-looking, viral, twenty-eight-year-old man. My body was in great shape, and there was a nice, fat, eight-inch cock between my legs. Why, in God's name, would my wife cheat on me? The man was smaller than me, and I know he does not eat pussy better than me, so what the fuck was it that made her cheat? 

The bathroom was getting steamy, so I stepped into the shower. I leaned against the wall and slid down, sitting on the floor, letting the shower rain on me. The hot water soothed my body but did little for my head. My mind was spinning. 

I sat there, letting the hot water pound on me. I decided that I could not avoid the confrontation that would happen and the aftermath. There were decisions to make before I could move on with my life, or we could move on together. 

There would have to be retributions made by the cheaters. Once I know the whole story, I will decide what it will be. It will not be pleasant, but it will be a condition for Jamie and me to continue as a couple. Nothing she could say would make what she had done OK, absolutely nothing!

I stepped out of the shower, dried, and dressed in shorts and a T. 

I dried my hair and looked at myself in the mirror. Thomas, you are a strong man. Take this head-on and try to work it out. Be fair but make sure she knows how badly she has fucked up, jeopardizing your lives together and her chances of building a family with you.

I took a deep breath and unlocked the door. I saw my wife balled up on the floor, softly sobbing. I stepped over her body and went downstairs to the kitchen. It was almost 8:00 pm, and I was hungry. I ordered a large pizza and a growler of beer from the brewpub. The pizza company delivers it as well.  

I grabbed a beer from the fridge and got the opened bottle of white wine, knowing Jamie would need it. 

As I walked into the den, I heard the shower running upstairs, and I knew that Jamie was preparing for the inquisition that was about to start. The TV was off, and the thumb drive was plugged into the TV, ready to play. I turned the video on and fast-forwarded it to when I stopped it earlier.

They were still fucking and went on a long time, then the video ended. A few seconds later, the man was on his back, and Jamie rode him like a bucking bronco. His face was there but blurred out. I studied this section, looking for marks or anything that might identify the man. Jamie was shooting the video from above now, and he was playing with her breasts and pinching her nipples. 

That's when I saw them. I backed up the video and played it back in slow motion. There they were again. I stopped the video on the most precise frame. I pulled out my cell phone and shot several pictures as I progressed the video a few frames. 

"God Damit!" I knew who he was. I had the mother fucker now. Those little tattooed letters on his fingers, L-O-V-E, gave him away. I will fuck him up for this, but I want to wait until I hear it from my wife's mouth. Yes, the nasty mouth that had sucked his cock, that mouth. 

I put my phone down and fast-forwarded to the end. Jamie cleaned his cock for the last few minutes after the man fucked her from behind. Her ass had red handprints where he had spanked her, something she would never let me do. His hand ran through her hair, caressing her as she cleaned him, and there they were again, L-O-V-E. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang, announcing the pizza and beer had arrived. I opened the door, took the pizza and beer, paid and tipped the girl, and went to the kitchen.

I took out two plates and set the table. Just as I finished, Jamie came to the door and stopped. I paid her no attention as I put two slabs of pizza on my plate, poured the beer, and sat down to eat. 

Jamie just stood there. I was sure she had no idea what to do. I looked up at her. "Eat! No talking, eat!"

She quickly took some pizza from the box and poured a glass of wine. She sat at the other end of the table, not looking at me, and ate. 

On the contrary, I stared at my wife, still trying to find any logical reason she would cheat on me. I couldn't. There was no reason unless she had been coerced or fallen in love with the other man. She was going to have to explain it!

Then it hit me. The discussion about our fantasies was four months ago, and the timing of our conversation and the start of their affair coincided perfectly. So, did the affair start before or after our discussion? Was it an experiment my wife started and tried to justify as a fantasy or vice versa? 

I remember from her fantasy that she had a man already picked out that she was fawning over. She thought about him as we fucked. He was the man in the video, and now I knew who he was. I couldn't understand how she wanted him. He was no longer around, as far as I knew. But Jamie must know differently.

I finished my pizza and poured another glass of beer. 

I looked at my wife with a stoic face. No emotion showed as I watched her finish eating. She got up and took our plates away. She brought the bottle of wine over to the table and sat down. For the first time, she looked at me without crying. There was sadness in her eyes and confusion on her face. 

Who was to start? I would!

"So, Jamie, tell me all of it, every date you were together and every detail of your sex with him, but first tell me WHY?" 

LiaAmatto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAmatto

She toyed with her wine glass, looking into it. I was sure she was trying to get her words right. 

Before she started, I added more. "Jamie, look at me. This situation is dire, as I hope you know. I must demand complete honesty, or we will have no reason to talk further. I will call Alfred and have the divorce papers he has prepared executed. Am I clear?" 

There was instant shock on her face, and tears rolled down her cheeks. "Divorce, Oh God, No, Not divorce!"

"I don't want to hear excuses. None of that, 'it was just sex' or any of that crap. I want to know WHY, WHO, and What you want now." 

I was surprised I was holding it together. 

Jamie dropped her head into her hands and sobbed. The word divorce had been uttered for the first but not the last time. That shocked Jamie, and I am sure she had never considered that divorce could happen. 

I sat drinking my beer. It was after 9:00 pm, I was exhausted, and my tolerance was at a low point. I prodded, "Jamie, stop crying, NOW, or I will walk out and may not come back!"

Jamie's head popped up, and she wiped her face with a napkin. She took a deep breath and sighed.

"I really cannot explain how it started, but it had to do with my fantasy. I have never told you about my fantasies or asked you about them. Over a few lunches, my friends shared that they all had fantasies about other men they knew, not movie stars or athletes, just male friends, coworkers, and some of their friends' husbands."  

"When they asked me, I didn't admit I had any fantasies at first, but the more we talked about it, I realized I had these two fantasies. About four months ago, I finally told them about each other and described the fantasy in detail at our lunch. When I finished, I was so horny I couldn't wait to get home to you that night and fuck you to death." 

"That was the night I asked you about your fantasies. I expected you might have some as well and you would share, but you didn't. I never expected that any fantasy, either yours or mine, would ever be lived out in real life."

"As you remember, we had spectacular sex that night, but afterward, the discussion did not go well, which upset you greatly. I dropped the subject, and life went on between us. Unfortunately, Stella and Joslin invited me to dinner the following week, and you were away for a couple of nights at some training class."  

"We went to Leon's and had a nice meal, then to 'Niapole,' a new dance club on the other side of town. No one had been there before, but Stella said it was like a New York Disco. It was an incredible place with strobes, psychedelic lights, a loud DJ, and a huge dance floor. There were big booths, which is what we had, daybeds with privacy curtains and bars everywhere."

"We arrived just before 10:00 pm, and the crowd was building. The music was pounding, and the drinks were flowing. Stella took control and ordered a tray of tequila shots. We each had a couple of shots, and then we had a three-way dance. The dance floor filled quickly, and we suddenly rubbed against each other. We all got separated by the crowd, and I even danced with this guy I didn't know. The music was high-energy disco, no slow dances, so everybody rubbed against each other." 

"After several dances, I was hot, not sexually, just body hot. I worked my way back to the table, and Stella was there, but Joslin had disappeared. We still had a lot of shots to drink, and with Joslin gone, it was just the two of us, so we downed another shot. Shaking the burn-off, I grabbed Stella, pulling her back on the dance floor." 

"Thomas, so you understand, I have to set the tone of the moment. This club was exciting and all new for me. I had never been to any place like this before, not even in college. It was what I would almost call a rave. People were not dancing with each other; they expressed themselves, letting the music and the atmosphere take control and set them free. They were jumping with their hands in the air, strangers rubbing against each other. It was crazy. Everyone was swept up in the music. It set them free to do whatever the music inspired them to do. It was an incredibly liberating moment that consumed me." 

"Stella and I melded into the mass of bodies and were pressed together. As we danced, we looked into each other's eyes. Stella leaned in and kissed me. Not a little peck, but a full-blown French kiss, hard and passionate, with lots of tongues. I was overwhelmed, and my whole body reacted to a combination of the many shots of Petron, the moment, and Stella's hot body glued to mine as we kissed. I closed my eyes and kissed her back, and suddenly I was extremely horny." 

"We were pressed tightly together in a mass of a couple of hundred people, so we kept kissing and rubbing our bodies together. Then Stella slid her hand up under my skirt. Her fingertips teased the soft, wet skin of my upper thighs. God, I was ready to explode. I spread my feet a little, letting her touch me. Stella's hand cupped my pussy through my lace thong, squeezing me as she kissed me hard again."

"Thomas, I fucking exploded, cumming so hard, soaking my panties completely. I filled her hand with my pussy cream." 

"When we got back to the table, there were more shots. We did two more each; then we went back out to dance. We were all pushed together, rubbing our bodies against each other. I started getting hot again, but this heat was purely sexual. It shocked me that Stella was turning me on, and her hot body pressed against mine like we were lovers. It was a strange feeling, but God, it felt good. But it scared me. "

"My trance broke when two hands gripped my hips from behind, guiding my movements. A hard lump pressed into my ass crack, then a whisper in my ear. 'What the fuck are you doing here without your husband?'"

"I was shocked and spun around. The man's mouth was on mine before I could say anything, and he kissed me hard. I was drunk, so I had no willpower and let him kiss me. Then I kissed him back."

"Stella pulled me away from him, spun me around, and kissed me hard, pushing her tongue deep into my mouth. I felt the hands from behind move up to my breasts, squeezing them as he ground his hard cock into my ass crack." 

"Thomas, I was sandwiched between them and attacked both sides. A woman and a man both wanted me, and all I wanted to do was cum and cum and cum some more!"   

"Then he whispered, 'Let's get the fuck out of here.'" 

"I turned to Stella. I kissed her. 'Come on, let's go with him. It could be fun.'"

"Stella looked at me, and there was sadness in her eyes. 'No, I want you for me, not with him. It would be best if you didn't go with him. You are married, and it's not right!" Oh fuck, I was a little buzzed and had not thought about you. I was not planning on any of this, and now I felt guilty."

"I felt his hand slip between my legs, squeezing my wet pussy. I almost came. I grabbed my purse, kissed Stella, grabbed her hand, and pulled her with us."  

"We left the club by the alley door, clinging to each other, and walked to the parking lot. We found his car, and Stella and I fell into the back seat. He got in front and drove us off. Before we left the parking lot, Stella had my dress up to my breasts and panties off. She leaned down between my legs and ate me. My God, it felt so good." 

"Jesus, Thomas, I had lost complete control. I started to cum rapidly, one orgasm after another, as Stella pushed her fingers into my pussy, fucking me. I was in another world. At that moment, I was in a sexual fog that nothing else mattered. 

"We arrived at the guy's place, and we stumbled inside. My dress was still above my waist, so the guy just took it off. I was almost naked, only wearing my thigh-highs and heels. Otherwise, I was bare all over. Stella was in the kitchen getting us drinks."

"The man took me in his arms and kissed me hard. I held him tight, kissing him back. He consumed me. My pussy was so wet, cum was running down my thighs. His hand moved between my legs, pushing two fingers deep inside me, fingering me as his palm rubbed my clit." 

"We broke our kiss, and he pushed me down to my knees. I unbuckled his pants and dropped them so he could escape them. He was commando, so his nice hard cock sprang out. I liked his cock. It was long and hard, not bigger than you are, simply different. But that didn't matter. I just needed a cock, and he was there."

"Just then, Stella came back into the room stark naked. God, she looked hot. Her 36D breasts were amazing, and her pussy was smooth. She came over, kissed the man, and played with my breasts as I sucked his cock. Then she dropped down, took his cock from my mouth, and kissed me. I swooned. I don't know what came over me. I grabbed Stella, pushed her onto the floor, and crawled on her."  

"Thomas, you know me. I had never been with a woman, but that night was different. I was like a real lesbo and went down on Stella, eating her, not knowing what I was doing. I was so into Stella that I didn't realize that the man had moved behind me and fingered me. But then he pushed his hard cock into me, and I instantly exploded, cumming har mouth ad, and screamed, 'Oh God, I'm cumming,' into Stella's pussy. I bit down on her clit, and she exploded, cumming all over my face. "

"The man kept fucking me, and I started cumming again. My pussy clamped down on him, and he groaned loudly and pulled out. He came all over my back. We all collapsed into a pile."

"I passed out and woke up sometime later, lying on the floor with a blanket over me. I was confused about where I was. I looked around, but the room was empty. I was very foggy, so I got up and went to find the bathroom. Walking down the hall, I heard fucking, so I followed the moans and saw Stella on her knees on the bed, being fucked hard by the man. I watched them fuck. My fingers found my pussy, and I strummed my clit until I crumbled to the floor, cumming hard again."

"They heard me but didn't stop. I finally moved to the bed and kissed Stella as they fucked. I lay there watching them, playing with my pussy. I was slowly coming back to reality and was not horny anymore. A sudden veil of guilt wrapped around me, and I ran from the room. I found my clothes, dressed, and called an Uber. As I walked to the door, I heard Stella and the man cumming, but I felt so guilty that I left and waited for the Uber outside."

"Thomas, I realized what I had done. My guilt was overwhelming, and I felt like vomiting." 

"The Uber arrived, and I wiped the tears away. I sat almost unconscious in the back seat, seeing our marriage crumble in my mind. I did not know how to go on after what I had done. I started to sob, and the driver became concerned. 'Are you OK, ma'am?'" 

I told him. 'No, please get me home.'"

"When we pulled into the driveway, I pushed open the door, leaped out, and ran inside. I fell on the sofa and sobbed for an hour, paralyzed, unable to think or move." 

"I finally calmed down and went to the bathroom. I filled the tub and soaked, trying to figure out what had happened. I knew things had been different. Stella had asked me if I wanted a chewable gummy. I told her I hadn't ever done one. She told me it would be fun. I agreed and opened my mouth. Stella dropped one on my tongue and I ate it. Then we drank more tequila shots. I hadn't done pot in years and had never done a gummy. Its effect was strong, and that is when I lost control. My inhibitions had melted away like I was a different person. I wouldn't say I liked it as I looked back. At the time, the gummy made me so fucking horny that nothing else mattered. Then the man showed up, and things got crazy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held up my hands. "Jesus, Jamie, I need you to stop for a minute. I can't take this all in fast enough." 

I stood up and left the room for the bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat, replaying what I had just heard. I questioned, who was this woman? The woman I called my wife. I had never seen this woman before; she was not the woman I married. Could many tequila shots and one MJ gummy set her free to the point that she was entirely out of control? Jamie was not a big drinker; I knew when to cut her off, so maybe it could. We have never done pot or drugs, which is entirely unknown. 

I felt dirty just from listening to Jamie's story; there was much more to come. I stripped and took another shower. It woke me up, clearing my head a little. I knew two things. I still loved Jamie, and if possible, I didn't want to lose her, but there would be retribution for both her and James Keen, her lover. 

Yes, that was him with L-O-V-E tattoos on his fingers. I was there when he had it done. We were drunk in Sturgis, SD, at the annual motorcycle rally we had attended several times in our wilder days, two years before I married Jamie.  

James was my best friend for my whole life, until after we got married and he got caught up in cocaine. He went to jail for a brief time, and we could never get together again. James had always loved Jamie and told me many times about how lucky I was to have married her. He also told me he wanted her if I ever let her go. That never sat well with me, either. I had not heard from him in several years and didn't know where he was, but I guess I do now.

I turned off the shower, dried them, and put on my shorts and a T-shirt again. 

I looked at myself in the mirror and made my resolve. 'Thomas, you love her, so find a way through this or divorce her and move on. Do not languish over this. Make the decision you can live with.'

I went back to the kitchen and got more Scotch. Jamie was still sitting there. She had been crying while I was gone and was writing something on a pad. I sat down and looked at her. Our eyes met, and there was extreme sadness in hers, and I am sure anger or sadness was in mine.  

"OK, Jamie. Tell me the rest of it. When did you start fucking James after that?"

A look of shock appeared on her face. She had no idea I knew it was James. 

"Oh God, you know who it is!" 

"I figured it out from the video. James's finger tattoos gave him away. I was there when he got the tattoos done, but you knew that."

"So, tell me the rest. Remember, 100% truth!"

"That night at the club when he spun me around and kissed me, I didn't recognize him at first, but after the kiss, I did, and I was shocked, but he looked good, and I was horny. I knew he wanted me, so, in my wasted state, I decided to give him his wish. I don't remember what I was thinking, if I was thinking at all."

"So, after that night, a couple of weeks go by. I was dying inside, racked with guilt, and didn't know how to tell you. We were making love, but I was not really into it and faked it so you would not suspect anything. Also, my period came, so it made it easier. I knew I had to tell you, but I feared what you would do. I knew you would kick me out, especially since it was with James."

"Three weeks later, Stella called and wanted to go to lunch. Since that night, we had not spoken, and Stella told me we needed to talk. I agreed, and she met me at work, and we went for a long lunch, almost two hours." 

"As soon as we sat down, James showed up. I was shocked and got up to leave, and I would have screamed at them if we were not in a nice restaurant. I tried to leave without making a scene, but Stella stopped me, telling me I needed to hear James out."

"I agreed, but I needed him to stay on the other side of the table, away from me. They agreed. For the next hour, they explained that they had seen each other, and they missed me and wanted me to be their third player in a regular threesome. I couldn't believe what they were asking. Here was my friend who told me not to cheat on you, now begging me to do it repeatedly. God, I was so confused."  

"I went to the lady's room to think and pee. I was in there for two minutes, and Stella came in. She cornered me in a stall and begged me. She told me she loved me, and she and James were now living together. She admitted she was bisexual and wanted me as badly as James did. I could not believe any of this had happened. How did, all of a sudden, my life become so fucked up?" 

"'Stella, there is no way I can do that. Thomas will know, and I will not do that to him again. I have already made a huge mistake and don't know how to make it right, so doing what you ask is insane. No, no, no, I can't do it!'"  

"Stella looked at me and in a very snide voice: 'Yes, you will!' "

"She took out her cell phone, opened a video file, and pressed play. There I was on the screen, on my knees, blowing James. Then I was fucking him, and then I was eating Stella."

"I suddenly realized they had filmed me that first night and decided to blackmail me into their scheme. I was shocked that my 'friend' would do this to me."

"'What the fuck, Stella? I can't believe you would do this to me. I thought we were friends. Well, I guess not! I won't do it. Send the fucking video to Thomas if you want to.'" 

"I turned and walked out of the lady's room and the restaurant, terrified of what they might do. As I walked by the table, I looked at James. 'You are a low-life asshole.' I turned and walked out.

I went back to work expecting that any minute would be available for you to call and ask me about the videos. But that didn't happen. Everything was normal between us. Except I had a dire need to tell you now.

Late in the day, just before I was leaving, I got a call from James. He told me, 'Jamie, I am sorry, I had no idea Stella had the videos, and I would never blackmail you or send them to Thomas.'"

"'I'm not sure I believe that.'"

"James told me, 'I threw Stella out after lunch, and I can't be with someone that low. I was hurt by what you said as you were leaving. Can we have coffee and talk about this? Please?'" 

"'I don't think that is a good idea. I have to go.' I hung up."

"I came home and made a nice dinner. We went to bed and made beautiful love for the rest of the night. All I was thinking about was you. I still needed to tell you, but I was so afraid of your reaction."

"Several days passed, and James texted me, asking me for coffee and a talk. When you were on another two-day trip, I decided to go. We met at Calico's at 5:30 and had a polite conversation with him. Jamie told me what had been going on for the past few years. He asked about us, and I told him we were madly in love." 

"We were there long ago, so James asked me for dinner. We went to the Outback and had a lovely meal with wine. Then we went to their bar for an after-dinner drink and kept talking. The elephant in the room finally came out, and he apologized for the Stella incident, but not for that first night."

"'I didn't say anything,' he continued, professing he had always wanted me, and as we sat there at the bar, he wanted me so severely his balls ached. Then he quickly leaned over and kissed me."

"I was surprised that he kissed me, but I was even more surprised that I kissed him back, remembering how passionate that first night had been. My body started to respond, and I got very wet fast."

"His hand caressed my bare thigh, and I moaned in his mouth. He broke the kiss and pulled me off the stool. Just that quick, we were in his car, making out like teenagers. Then we were at his house, naked in his bed. The next thing I knew, James was fucking me. We went at it all night long. I called work and told them I would be late. We fucked twice more times that morning."

"Jamie took me back to my car, and I went to work utterly confused about what had happened. I was satisfied, and my pussy hungered for more. I don't know what it was, but it was something different. Thomas, there was no love, just lust for naughty, strange cock sex. God, Thomas, I only love you. That is the only way I can describe it. I know it was all wrong, and I hurt you badly. I am so sorry. I don't want to lose you, but I may have already."

Jamie dropped her head to her crossed arms on the table and sobbed. I am sure she thought she had lost me. She thought we were finished, but I was unsure of that.

"Jamie, how often have you seen James since the second time?"

She looked up. "I think it was six, no more, and always when you were away."

James stopped it a week ago, saying he felt terrible that he was causing me to cheat on his former best friend. He admitted that initially, it was a little bit of a payback for you cutting him out of your life, but as time passed, he decided it was wrong. He also said he fell in love with me and would have trouble stopping our affair. 

"Jamie, what kind of car does James have?"

"What? Why do you want to know that?"

"What kind?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure of the make, but it is red."

"Jamie, it was James who sent me the video. He said in his note, well, here you read it. I took the note from my pocket and handed it to Jamie."

Jamie read it and looked at me. Her eyes were sad, and tears started to roll down again. 

"Oh God, Thomas, what have I done? I love you so much. How could I allow myself to do this to you and us? What a fool! 

Jamie, I need time now to decide what I will do. Jamie, you will have to wait for my answer. It will take me some time. I will leave now until that time. Please do not call me or text me. I need to think this all through. I need two things. One, do not talk to James ever again. Two, I need his address and cell number. 

Jamie looked at me. "Why?"

"I may want to talk with him."

I packed two cases and kissed Jamie passionately, shocking her. 

"Give me time."

I turned and walked out, hearing Jamie slump to the floor, sobbing as the door closed behind me.

Part 2 Coming Soon

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments