Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaks In Fidelity - 1. Morning After Reveal

"After a brief kiss, I heard Sheila say in a low voice, "I suppose you should fuck her too." I couldn't believe it!"

66
15 Comments 15
3.8k Views 3.8k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"This fictional story has an element of truth based on rough outlines from a chat I had."

You can chat about anything online. I had discovered and enjoyed chatting about gardening, travel, and Mideastern cooking. One of the travel chats got to talking about the attitudes and even laws about "sex work" in various countries. I found that fascinating.

It turns out you can chat privately, too. One of the gents I chatted with there admitted to partaking in those activities all over the world. The private chats with him got more and more personal. I found myself excited when he told me how a massage in Poland could end in full-blown sex. He also described meeting other women in various countries. I found myself masturbating when he described the intimate details of his seduction of a previously faithful married colleague.

WANDERLUST: "Did that story get you wet," he suddenly asked.

DAFFODILLY: "What a question! But yes."

WANDERLUST: "Did you touch yourself?"

I couldn't lie, not after the first admission,

DAFFODILLY: "Oh my. I guess so. I mean I did."

WANDERLUST: "Did you cum?"

DAFFODILLY: "No, but it was nice." I thought that would end the interrogation, but the approach changed.

It was a good thing my husband had gone to sleep a bit earlier upstairs. Wanderlust took me step by step through a cyber seduction. It started with kissing my ear, then French kissing. I was shy and embarrassed at first, but then I got into it. I played with my breasts when he described unbuttoning my pajamas and reaching in. My popped-up nipples got twists when he sucked me there. I didn't undress for real, but I reached through my waistband to play with myself when he started eating my naked cyber body. And when his cyber-fingers went in, so did my real ones. That caused the first orgasm of the evening, which I found hard to describe online.

Then it was his turn.

WANDERLUST: "Tell me how you give your husband a blow job."

Really?!?!

DAFFODILLY: "Well he likes me to suck on his balls."

WANDERLUST: "Do that to me."

DAFFODILLY: "I'm sucking on your balls one by one."

It seemed awkward, but what the heck.

WANDERLUST: "OH YES. I love that."

DAFFODILLY: "Then I lick your shaft up and down."

WANDERLUST: "Mmm"

DAFFODILLY: "And stroke your cock with my fingers while I lick the tip."

I couldn't believe I was visualizing my husband's cock while pretending to do this to this other man.

WANDERLUST: "Oh yes, yes."

DAFFODILLY: "I wrap my lips around your tip."

WANDERLUST: "My helmet swells with excitement."

Helmet? Ok. Whatever.

DAFFODILLY: "I slowly slide my lips down onto your shaft."

WANDERLUST: "I push it in further."

DAFFODILLY: "I'm bobbing down and up and rubbing you too."

WANDERLUST: "Don't stop. Don't stop."

That went on for a few minutes. I play with myself lightly when I'm doing that for my husband, and well, I was doing that now, when I wasn't busy typing.

DAFFODILLY: "Sucking. Slurping. Sucking. Slurping."

WANDERLUST: "Do you let him cum in your mouth?"

HELL NO.

DAFFODILLY: "No. He stops and fucks me. Hehe, sometimes he doesn't get there fast enough and gets it on my belly."

WANDERLUST: "I want to cum in your mouth."

DAFFODILLY: "Really? OK. Whatever."

It's only fantasy, right. And a few lines further, ...

WANDERLUST: "Oh yes I'm cummmmmmming. Yes. Yes. In your mouth."

I remembered throwing up the first and only time a boy came in my mouth without warning me. The first two shots happened in my mouth. Then I'd pushed him away and he'd squirted all over my bare chest while I started to gag.

DAFFODILLY: "Sucking. Slurping. Sucking. Slurping."

What was I supposed to write?

WANDERLUST: "Filling your throat with my jism."

Jism? You learn something every day.

DAFFODILLY: "Sucking. Slurping. Sucking. Slurping."

WANDERLUST: "That was awesome," he finally said.

DAFFODILLY: "Can I ask you something? Did you actually come, there?"

WANDERLUST: "Yep, I did cum."

DAFFODILLY: "Did you make a mess?"

WANDERLUST: "Yep. LOL. You should let your husband do that. You know, cum in your mouth."

Come to think of it, maybe I would.

DAFFODILLY: "Maybe."

If I anticipated it, it wouldn't be that bad, would it? He does lick me after all.

Our play continued long enough for him to recover. He sent me a picture of his fully engorged organ, which shocked me but also excited me. As we continued playing, my fingers took action when his cyber-cock went in. And I had another very nice orgasm.

WANDERLUST: "I'd love to meet you sometime."

DAFFODILLY: "No way. I'm trying to be a faithful wife."

WANDERLUST: "Does that mean you've never cheated?"

DAFFODILLY: "I'd rather not go into that."

WANDERLUST: "You know there are sites where everyone is there to chat about sex?"

DAFFODILLY: "Oh my goodness."

He told me about a few, and we promised to log in together on one. He told me he used a different name and so should I. He was already established as 'Fishercat' and suggested 'Honeylick' for me. And I should use a private mode in my browser.

I chatted with Fishercat a few more times. We had exchanged the usual dimensions and what was or wasn't shaved. He shared some porn links with me, and I'm embarrassed to admit, I liked some of it. We did cybersex every time. While he wasn't the only man I chatted and played with, we kept getting together. Secret email accounts helped.

Other men also sent me penis pictures. I was never sure whether to believe they were theirs. At least, Fishercat didn't get abusive, like some of them. And I got a better picture - his whole naked body - which I didn't reciprocate. He told me his real name, Zach, or so he said. It got around to this:

HONEYLICK: "So Zach, was that colleague the first time with a married girl?"

FISHERCAT: "I fucked my aunt a few times, but she was divorced by then."

HONEYLICK: "How old were you?"

FISHERCAT: "16, 17. I was a virgin the first time."

HONEYLICK: "Wow. Was she sexy?"

FISHERCAT: "Yes. I drooled about her long before that. She was an awful flirt when Mom wasn't around. And when she got naked, she was unbelievable."

HONEYLICK: "Hehe."

FISHERCAT: "I suppose I would have said that about any female who was willing to get naked, but she really was a beauty, and more so with her clothes off."

HONEYLICK: "Hehe."

FISHERCAT: "She taught me a lot, like how to lick and finger a girl, and how to undress a girl real slow, and how to do her tits just so. Even gave me blow jobs."

FISHERCAT: "So Abbi, your turn. You didn't really answer when I asked if you cheated. So?"

I hadn't really denied it, had I?

HONEYLICK: "Oh shit. OK. Look, it all happened that first year after we married. At a wedding."

FISHERCAT: "Oh really? How?"

HONEYLICK: "I was the maid of honor. After the wedding breakfast the next day, the bride and groom invited a few of us to their suite to say goodbye before their honeymoon and our return to homes far away.

HONEYLICK: "Ben, my husband of three months, and me, the best man and his wife, and the bride's single brother joined them. We had cured our hangovers by popping Advils and drinking mimosas at breakfast. A couple bottles of bubbly made it back to the suite."

Damn, remembering this was already soaking my PJs and I hadn't started to tell the story.

FISHERCAT: "So?"

HONEYLICK: "Ben - that's not his real name, OK - left to start packing our luggage. 'You stay, honey, you need to talk to your friends.' "

It's true they were more my friends than his.

HONEYLICK: " 'We have time before we catch the shuttle.' "

FISHERCAT: "Yeah Yeah"

HONEYLICK: "Carla, the best man's wife, said she wasn't really over her hangover and left to go back to their room a bit later."

FISHERCAT: "Hmm. I don't know about that, LOL."

HONEYLICK: "Anyway, we were having a wonderful time telling stories about each other, tiptoeing around subjects that were best only alluded to, and of course finishing off the bottles. Jose, the best man, started clinking a glass, demanding Ralph kiss his bride Sheila yet again."

FISHERCAT: "Uh, oh"

HONEYLICK: "Yep. Ralph was cooperative, of course, be he also had other ideas. Along with his kiss, a hand came to rest on Sheila's ample breast. Of course, the clinking quickly got louder. We all were banging on our glasses. Sheila's mouth was covered but her eyes told how embarrassed she was as she looked sideways at us and then back to Ralph."

FISHERCAT: "This is getting interesting. In front of everybody!?!?!"

HONEYLICK: "Uh, huh. Ralph's hand wandered down to her knee and pushed up under her skirt as the other hand gingerly unbuttoned her blouse."

FISHERCAT: "OMG"

HONEYLICK: "Sheila looked over at us with wide eyes and mouth agape. Then there was a sharp gasp, and she turned to grab Ralph's head to resume kissing him. Clink, clink, clink became 'Go, go, go.' "

FISHERCAT: "Fuck yeah"

HONEYLICK: "As she started to writhe with pleasure, Ralph managed to unclip her bra at the front and we all got a look at her chest. I guess that was all the other two men could take, because I felt a hand on my right breast -- Jose's hand to be exact. I was sitting in one of the bridal suite's easy chairs. Jose had been standing against the wall. I looked back at him and reached up to pull his hand away, but then didn't. That was all Mark, the bride's brother, needed to see, and then there were two hands on my breasts."

FISHERCAT: "Shoulda pushed them off Abbi, LOL"

HONEYLICK: "Tell me! As Ralph started to unzip Sheila's skirt, Jose's hand found its way to my panties - already soaked - and pushed them aside. I'd worn a nice skirt and blouse to the breakfast. I didn't resist his expert fingers as Mark removed my top and started kissing me before he bent down to suck on my nipples."

FISHERCAT: "You're getting me hard"

I had one hand twisting my own nipples and one down my PJs for a moment before I resumed typing.

HONEYLICK: "Hehe. I heard Sheila moan. I looked over at her. Her top and bra were still on but open wide. Her skirt and panties were on the floor. Ralph had two fingers in her shaved pussy and was licking away at her clit. I started to moan, too, when Jose's fingers pushed up inside me."

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

FISHERCAT: "A fucking orgy."

I was having a private orgy at the computer, too.

HONEYLICK: "Jose got down on the floor in front of me, pulled my panties off, somehow got my skirt off, and was licking me and pushing his tongue up inside me. I let out a long moan and started groping for Mark's cock as he came round from behind. Ralph's pants were off now, and I watched him push his cock up into his bride."

FISHERCAT: "So hot. I'm stroking so hard. Where are your fingers?"

HONEYLICK: "Well I have to type, hehe. But I lick them off before I touch the keyboard."

Truth is, I masturbate to this memory all the time.

FISHERCAT: "Is your clit hard? Are you rubbing it?"

HONEYLICK: "Hehe. Yep, and my insides are so ready."

Ben loves the way he finds a bulge in my belly when I'm aroused. I read somewhere a clit is really all around the vagina and mine gets swollen inside.

FISHERCAT: "Well go on. I don't know what's more exciting, your story or the thought of you masturbating right now."

Thinking of him doing his thing didn't hurt either.

HONEYLICK: "OK. Anyway. As my orgasm started, I heard Jose unzip his pants. A little voice inside me said, 'Stop, stop.' But a bigger voice was saying, 'Fuck me. Fuck me.' "

I paused my typing to push my fingers in for a few strokes.

HONEYLICK: "Then I said it out loud, 'Damn it Jose, fuck me before I change my mind.' And in the next moment, I was unfaithful for the first time. Jose maneuvered his cock at my hole and pushed in. His cock pounded away inside me. (Jose told me a few weeks later that it was the first unfaithful time for him too.)"

FISHERCAT: "You cheating bitch!"

HONEYLICK: "Be nice."

FISHERCAT: "Sorry"

HONEYLICK: "As Jose was pumping away, I deliriously opened Mark's fly and took out his cock. I was sucking away on him and writhing with my second orgasm when I felt wave after wave of Jose's hot jelly spew forth inside me."

FISHERCAT: "OH FUCKING YESSSSSSS. I'm gonna have some fucking hot jelly for you here too"

HONEYLICK: "Naughty boy. Anyway, Jose finished. I don't know how Mark had hung on so long in my mouth, but he only took a second to come round between my legs and I guided his cock into my vagina. I wanted more and he gave it to me, hard and fast. My legs were wrapped around him holding him inside me. Jose was sucking on my tit as another spasm swept over me."

Another pause as I took care of myself in front of the computer.

FISHERCAT: "OH, OH"

HONEYLICK: "Me too. Oh god. So good here."

FISHERCAT: "YESSSS"

HONEYLICK: "I looked over. Ralph and Sheila were standing there naked, watching, amused. She was holding his glistening cock, which was coming back to life and there were a few telltale white droplets on her leg. I smiled at the two of them between spasms, and then Mark started moaning. I felt the throbs of his ejaculations in my own burning pussy."

I shuddered.

HONEYLICK: "It's starting. I'm cummming. Oh, Oh, Oh."

FISHERCAT: "CUMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIING"

Long pause for both of us.

FISHERCAT: "It's all over the place here for you. Hehe. Such a story."

HONEYLICK: "Let me catch my breath. There's more."

FISHERCAT: "Really?"

HONEYLICK: "I have to say, Mark is one of those men who can keep going for a long time after his juices are spent and I was loving it. But eventually, he was done and popped out of me."

FISHERCAT: "OK?"

HONEYLICK: "Sheila turned to Ralph, held his cock against her belly, and pulled his head to her mouth with her other hand. After a brief kiss, I heard her say in a low voice, 'I suppose you should fuck her too.' I couldn't believe it!"

FISHERCAT: "WHAT???????????"

HONEYLICK: "Ralph apparently had no problem with this idea, and soon he was leaning over me, kissing me, sucking on my nipples, and using his fingers to bring me back to a 'welcoming' condition. I'm sure I was already a mess down there, but it didn't bother him. Two fingers inside me and a thumb working on my clit were enough to start my juices again. I turned over and got on my knees. He pushed himself into me and bent over to play with my tits. "So good. So good," I moaned as he hammered away inside me."

FISHERCAT: "This is amazing."

HONEYLICK: "He was lasting forever because it was round 2 for him, and I needed to change position. I pushed him onto his back over on the bed. Sheila was on the bed, too, laying on her back with her knees up to her chin. Jose was fucking her! Ralph didn't seem to mind as I lowered myself onto him facing Sheila and Jose. I guess it was already an open marriage. As I rocked up and down on his cock, I played with his balls and then my clit."

FISHERCAT: "This is AMAZING!!!"

HONEYLICK: "Then I did something I'd only done for my husband. Using the wetness on my finger, I lubricated his butt hole and pushed a finger inside to play with his prostate. When I felt him start to cum, I sat down all the way with his cock pressing on my cervix. My body shook, as it always does when I do that, and his ejaculations came one after the other 'til he was finished."

FISHERCAT: "Three guys. Holy shit. Wish I was one of them."

HONEYLICK: "Dream on, Zach. Well, I needed to get back to my husband and our room. But I was a mess. I went into Sheila's bathroom with my clothes and tried to wash my sex off. I managed to clean up my legs and the outer parts of my pussy, but I was still leaking. A washcloth had some effect, but my panties were still saturated with male and female juices when I got back to the room."

HONEYLICK: "Suddenly I was overcome with guilt at what I had done and fear that I would be found out."

FISHERCAT: "But it was so much fun"

HONEYLICK: "It was almost time for the shuttle. When Ben wasn't looking, I pulled a new pair of panties out of my suitcase and hid the first pair in my laundry bag. Thankfully, we didn't have time for sex."

FISHERCAT: "Kept your secrets"

HONEYLICK: "I was wracked with guilt for weeks, but I never told Ben. Nobody else did either, or so I think. But a couple months later, I learned through the grapevine that Ben had shagged Carla in an empty conference room that morning. I've never mentioned that either."

FISHERCAT: "Ha! And you were feeling so guilty. Still 3 vs 1. Ha Ha"

HONEYLICK: "That was eight years ago. Lately, I can't get it out of my mind. Replaying that morning is my favorite fantasy. But that wasn't the only time."

FISHERCAT: "What?"

HONEYLICK: "Another wedding later that year."

FISHERCAT: "You're kidding."

HONEYLICK: "During the reception, I had to go back to our room. I can't even remember why."

I can't believe I'm telling him this.

FISHERCAT: "OK?"

HONEYLICK: "As I walked down the hall, a doorway opened from another room."

FISHERCAT: "Uh, oh."

HONEYLICK: "As the door slammed shut, I came face to face with Simon, a boy who'd fucked me maybe twenty times in my senior year before his family moved away."

FISHERCAT: "I see where this is headed."

HONEYLICK: "We wrapped our arms around each other right out in the hallway and got to heavy kissing."

FISHERCAT: "Uh, oh."

HONEYLICK: "He pulled his room key out of his pocket and pushed open the door while we were still kissing. The door shut itself behind us. His hands got all over my chest while I pulled him close."

FISHERCAT: "Fucking hot."

HONEYLICK: "A hand dragged my skirt up and pulled my panties aside. We stumbled over to the bed while he fingered me."

FISHERCAT wasn't typing now.

HONEYLICK: "I flopped back on the bed. Simon opened my blouse, pushed up my bra, and started sucking my tits."

HONEYLICK: " 'We have to be quick,' I told him. He pulled off my panties and dropped his trousers."

Still no replies from Zach.

HONEYLICK: "Are you there, Zach?"

FISHERCAT: "Yeah. Sorry. It's just ... Go on. Go on."

I was so wet telling this.

HONEYLICK: "OK. Anyway, he pushed up my skirt. I managed to get the skirt out from under my butt, so it would not get messy. He shoved one of my favorite cocks in. After he'd moved away, it was a favorite fantasy cock for several years. And it was fucking me again, thrusting away. And I was pushing back against every stroke. 'Be quick,' I begged again."

I shoved my fingers in for a few quick strokes.

FISHERCAT: "My hand is pretending it's your cunt."

HONEYLICK: "His strokes didn't slow as his sperm exploded inside me. And he kept stroking for the longest time when that was spent."

FISHERCAT: "OH YES I'M CUMMING AGAIN."

It wasn't gonna take much for me to cum too. This time the pause was mine. I brought on another quick orgasm.

HONEYLICK: "Sorry. I had to take care of myself. Anyway, I got myself back together and hurried down the hall to our room. I had to clean up so bad. I put those panties in the laundry bag and used a wet washcloth. I was still leaking. Ben would want to fuck tonight. I twisted the cloth and tried to push the cloth in with no luck."

FISHERCAT: "Trouble ahead."

HONEYLICK: "I'll tell you what I did. I put a tampon in even though I wouldn't need that for another day or two. I pulled it out and flushed it next time I went to the toilet. I know that's a no-no but it worked. Ben never suspected anything when we had sex."

FISHERCAT: "I think I could have done without that detail, LOL."

HONEYLICK: "Sorry. Anyway, I knew I had to get my act together if this marriage was going to make it."

FISHERCAT: "So you've been faithful ever since?"

HONEYLICK: "Yeah. Eight years. But now I come to chat rooms, and do cybersex, and even watch the porn you showed me. You're the first one I told about those events. Maybe I'm already cheating again."

FISHERCAT: "Think you might cheat for real again?"

HONEYLICK: "I don't know. I really don't know."

FISHERCAT: "You know I'd love to meet you for coffee somewhere. I'm not that far away."

HONEYLICK: "I don't know."

FISHERCAT: "Really"

HONEYLICK: "How far?"

Oh God. It wouldn't just be coffee, would it?

 

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments