Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fireplace (Chapter 2)

""Why don't we get closer to the fire?" I led him over to the furry rug, got him to lay on his back, and knelt beside him."

43
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Ryan's girlfriend and Travis were both out of town for a couple of weeks. We broke our rule of the last two months, and Ryan came to my house for the evening. It was just too cold outside. Anyway, what hotel has a fireplace to warm our naked bodies? I set a fire there and went upstairs to change into a sheer red negligee with a slit from below my knee up to my hip. Of course, I omitted the layer underneath.

Ryan cut through our backyards under the cover of darkness. There had been a thaw, so there was no snow to leave footprints. It helped that the ground was now frozen. He rapped on the glass doors leading to the patio, and I let him in.

Eyes agape, Ryan exclaimed, "You're so stunning!" and leaned in for a kiss.

I took that in for at least a minute, but broke off to suggest, "Why don't we go sit in front of the fireplace?"

Ryan shed his shoes and followed me, hand-in-hand, to the family room. I timed it perfectly. The fire was blazing. I opened a bottle of wine - I made sure to choose one with a screw-on cap - and sat drinking while we watched the fire. We kissed and cuddled between sips. Holding his glass aside, Ryan moved his kisses to my ear and then the crook of my neck. He eventually set the glass down and slipped the spaghetti strap off my shoulder so he could caress my breast. I rested my hand on his knee. Instead of jeans, he was wearing dress pants that were almost silky to the touch. I was holding my glass in my other hand which wrapped around his neck.

"These pants are so nice," I extolled as I slid my hand up his thigh and set my glass aside.

Ryan's hand slid across my leg through the slit and pushed the fabric open to expose my sex. I couldn't help arching my back in anticipation. His hand wrapped around my thigh and pushed upward. I found the bulge in his pants at the same moment his fingers found my bare pussy. As he started playing, I quickly undid his belt, unhooked the waist, and unzipped him. I reached into his boxers and began stroking. Ryan was rubbing faster and faster across my pussy lips.

Finally, Ryan stood and finished undressing. His beautiful cock stood straight out. I opened my legs to give him the view. "Why don't we get closer to the fire?" I led him over to the furry rug, got him to lay on his back, and knelt beside him. I took his shaft in my mouth.

Without stopping, I wheeled around 'til my knees could climb over his chest. I backed up to give him access, and soon, I felt his fingers spreading my lips and teasing my clit. The heat of the fire on my side brought on a passing thought - I had been in this same position with Travis a week ago.

I pushed that aside and sucked Ryan's balls in one by one. I held his shaft to one side so I could lick it. I felt his lips sucking in my swollen pussy lips while his fingers pushed inside. When I felt his tongue touch my clit, I took his cock in my mouth. Slurping and bobbing eventually brought him close to a climax. His face pushed deep into my cunt and his tongue, now inside me, was doing the same to me.

"Oh God," I managed to exclaim as my orgasm built.

"Don't stop. Don't stop," he begged, and then the jets of his semen hit my throat. I kept slurping and bobbing through every last release. And I kept sucking him until his shaft finally went limp. He had his fingers back in my vagina and was stroking vigorously. It felt like I was peeing, but I knew I having one of my rare squirts. He sucked on my clit and stroked my insides until my orgasm blossomed and subsided.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

I turned around and lay next to him face to face. With little result, I used the bra section of my negligee to try to wipe off the mess I'd made of his chin and neck. I hadn't even taken it all the way off, but then I did to get more cloth. Of course, it was too sheer to absorb anything.

"It's OK," he said. "I've never seen a girl squirt like that except in porn."

"You made me do it," I joked. "Anyway, why don't you put another log on the fire? We need the heat," I suggested as I grabbed his sex, proud of my pun.

He put several more logs on, and we resumed cuddling and kissing and stroking every part of our bodies. His hard-on returned in a while, but the intense sex had left me dry. Ryan knew this happened to me and had taken to bringing a bottle of KY to our rendezvous. He pulled one out of his pants pocket, and slathered way too much on and in my cunt and all over his cock. Then it was his turn to be on top as he pushed deep into my slithery vagina. We fucked like that for a few minutes. Then I go on my knees, and we fucked like that for a few minutes. And then we spooned until he came.

"Let's have something to eat," I offered. We wandered off to the kitchen where I fried up some hamburgers and heated frozen fries in the oven.

We got to chatting. "I wish we didn't have to be so secretive. I'd love to watch Travis and you make love to Shirley and have both of you boys double up on me. I could even have fun with Shirley," I said.

"That would be fun, wouldn't it? But do you think Travis would go along?" Ryan asked.

"No, no, it's just a fantasy."

We were still naked in the dining room chairs and managed to get in a few moments of awkward cuddling.

"Did you and Travis ever talk about swinging?" Ryan asked.

"No. He's such a straight arrow."

More moments passed. We were kissing deeply and Ryan's hand was gently rubbing my very sloppy pussy with his other elbow resting on the table. His cock was in my hand.

"Didn't I read about people complaining about some sort of swinging club near the border?" he asked.

"I don't know."

Ryan got under the table between my legs and started vigorously eating me. He never seems to mind when I am a mess with both our juices.

Realizing this position couldn’t go very far, I told him, "I turned on the hot tub," We wandered out onto the freezing patio and quickly dipped our legs in.

"Damn, that's hot," he said as he sank in deeper and watched my naked body slide over the side. I smiled to appreciate his own pun.

"I see you brought some firewood," I teased, grabbing him below the water. I stroked him there as his fingers found their way inside me and his lips wrapped around my nipple. Then, I leaned back against the side and opened my legs. His heated cock felt so good as we began our underwater sex. He thrust away as hard as usual causing water to splash over the side. Before he came, he paused, and after catching his breath horse-whispered, "Maybe we should check them out."

"Who?"

He didn't answer until he ejaculated inside me.

"That club place."

"Oh!" I paused. "He he."

Published 
Written by MapleCandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments