Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Business To Pleasure Episode 1: Matcha Ice

"Things get exciting when I keep bumping into the classy Japanese lady on my business trip."

48
16 Comments 16
7.2k Views 7.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"I want to say a big "thank you" to Lola, known here on Lush as Daughter-of-Samurai, for her inspiration and assistance in writing this. She set the scene for this erotic encounter, creating the sexy Japanese woman - her work, her look, her attire, her favorite dessert, and especially the sexy dirty talk. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There would have been a fine woman in the story anyway, but not nearly as sexy and exotic as Lola's!"

The elevator doors open a few seconds after settling to the bottom floor of my hotel, and I'm greeted by the sight of a pleasant-looking petite Asian lady. I step out past her, instinctively uttering a genial "hello."

"Hello," she returns the informal greeting as she steps into the elevator. As the doors close, I take one more sideways peek. "Mmm, not bad," I say to myself, audibly but under my breath, just in case anyone else is around. She's just a bit out of place, dressed very nicely in heels and a cream-colored business suit skirt and jacket this late at night. I'm sure not dressed to impress, in just shorts and a t-shirt, on my way out to my rental car to grab my computer bag to look at last minute emails before going to bed. I'm spending three days on the West coast visiting a couple clients, and tomorrow is the last day of the heavy stuff before wrapping things up and heading home the next day.

~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~

The next morning, I'm standing at the elevators, waiting patiently for the bell to sound indicating one is stopping at my floor. They must be crowded with hordes filtering down from their rooms, as this is the typical checking-out and off-to-work time. Sure enough, the next one is full, but not too full. I step toward the open doors, the occupants adjusting a bit to let me in. I stand to the side, looking toward everyone instead of straight ahead, and say a subtle "good morning."

"Good morning," a single voice says as about three other heads just nod. The voice is coming from a woman in the back, partially obscured by the two ugly dudes between us. When the crowd shifts slightly, I'm able to see her - it's the petite Asian woman I passed last night. Not sure if she recognizes me or not, but if she does, I'm glad I've shaved and dressed nicely, business casual, for my meetings today. She peeks at her phone and gives it a swipe, but doesn't pay more attention to it than what's going on around her, including another glance my way. Now that I have a better look, I'm pretty sure she's Japanese.

As we exit the elevator, I motion for her to go before me. She is quite classy, dressed in a simple crisp white blouse, dark charcoal skirt that ends just above the knees, and dark stockings and heels. She walks over to the side out of the way of foot traffic and then gets out her phone, swiping and tapping and flicking as I pass her, headed toward my meetings.

 

~~~~~~~   ~~~~~~~

After a day of somewhat successful meetings, I go to dinner with one of my clients. Arranging with them to stop by their office sometime the next morning before returning home, but not too early, I head back to the hotel late. Walking through the lobby with my computer bag, I spy, wouldn't you know it, the same Japanese lady I'd run into twice before. Waiting for the elevator, I find myself drawn to her. She's sitting by herself in the otherwise deserted lounge area, earphones in and looking at her computer, a large bowl and an almost empty glass pushed aside. The elevator opens, but I ignore it. Just on the off chance that I could strike up a conversation with her, I decide I'll park myself nearby and pretend to work.

Two tables away is the right distance – not too close to be creepy but close enough to monitor her activity and look for an opportunity to make eye contact or say hello as I open my computer and log on... might as well check email.

I am beginning to understand why I felt drawn to her. She's really quite attractive, maybe in her early 30s, with shiny jet black hair, curled under slightly, cut short enough to just touch her shoulders. She's dressed the same way as I remember her from this morning, in a white blouse and dark skirt, her stocking-clad legs and shiny heeled shoes set perfectly together as she sits up straight, clicking and talking away. She must be in a video conference.

She looks right at me while I'm admiring her. I look away and down at my computer, then look 'around' to try to make my behavior seem normal, my eyes returning to her after a moment. She's still looking my way, and our eyes meet, acknowledging our mutual recognition, giving each other the faintest of smiles. Good, I think – she's actually seen me looking and I must not be too creepy because she seems quite comfortable.

She says her farewells in English, then seems to wrap up in Japanese and clicks around some more, pulling out her earphones, apparently done with her call.

After a couple minutes of clicking and typing, our eyes meet again. I am going through in my mind what I might say to her, and how to start, glad that I'm still dressed nicely from the business day as not to be too inferior. I wonder if she's attracted to American men? And older men... though I'm not much older, my blond hair graying a bit at the sides giving me what I hope is a "distinguished" look. And I'm not hunk by any means, 5 foot 8 and not muscle-bound, but I keep myself fitter than most by eating somewhat healthy and staying active by running, hiking, and taking care of my own house and yard. Just maybe I'm her type?

Soon, she closes her computer, stows it in her bag, and gets up from her table. It's now or never.

"Hello again," I blurt out, attention fully toward her.

"Yes, hello... and not from the elevator this time." She is walking toward me. I thought I'd have to block her or chase after her to have a conversation, but she's making herself available.

"Yes... looks like I'm not the only one working late tonight."

"You are working too?"

Well, sort of. I have my email open, but I wouldn't if she weren't here. "Yes, catching up on emails before I leave for home tomorrow."

"I have two more days, at least," she says, setting her bag on the table beside me. Is she actually going to stay and talk?

"At least? You mean you don't know how long you're going to be here?"

I study her while she talks for a minute, neatly poised before me, standing barely five feet tall, maybe five-foot-two at the most, with narrow hips and a trim waist, Just about her only movement is the way she adjusts her simple but elegant bracelet, just a string of beads or pearls, which matches the necklace I can see laying on her smooth skin inside the collar of her blouse.

I'm sure I just invited her to join me, because before I know it, she's seated across from me, asking me about my work. I tell her a few things in general about my role in my business software consulting company, and she seems to be tracking and interested.

Turns out she is indeed here from Japan, a young but very mature and well-presented executive for a company specializing in contact lenses. Yes, corrective lenses, but her company also manufactures the kind that people wear for style only, as an accessory or to change their appearance, which are evidently very popular in Japan. She handles areas related to the company's products, like materials procurement and quality as well as materials inventory management and manufacturing operations.

Even though she's petite, and young for her position, she has a mature, strong, fairly deep voice, and that coupled with her poise, presentation, and command of two important languages, makes it clear that she's worked for what she has and her company is fortunate to have her. She gets sexier and sexier with each sentence... sure, she is classy, but engaging enough in her personal conversation for a guy like me to conjure some dirty thoughts.

Speaking of personal conversation, I ask her about how it feels to come all the way over here for meetings and facility tours and such not knowing when she'll be able to go back home. She misses her daughter very much, but things at home aren't great other than that. Her husband has not dealt well with her success, wanting her to stay home and have more kids. She thinks he's threatened by having a business-savvy wife, while many of his friends and family have quiet, home-bound wives doing the traditional wifely stuff while they are the alpha business men.

"He has actually withheld sex from me, saying he will do it only to have more kids."

Wow – it's kind of a shocker. We've barely met, and she's already gone there! "Hmmm, sorry to hear that."

"We used to be very adventurous, sexually. But not anymore."

"Well, things aren't very, umm, adventurous for me at home either." The whole reason I'm having this conversation is because I'm not getting what I want at home and wonder if perhaps a fantasy of getting it elsewhere might become a reality one day.

"I am a very sexual person. I thought that maybe it's because as I got older he wasn't attracted... but I think it's more about being jealous of me."

If I had someone like you who wanted to be sexually adventurous, I'd be banging you every night! And most mornings. I paused. Oh, okay, good, I didn't say that out loud. "Um, well, if I may say... I don't think it has anything to do with the attractive part. He must just be messed up, jealous, wanting you to be domestic."

"I should just fuck someone else," she says, loud enough that if anyone else were around, they might hear. "Maybe just a stranger." She's not getting angry or emotional or anything, just saying it, even playfully. Wow! She just went from business to pleasure in under a minute.

"Do you think he's having an affair?"

"Oh, I don't know. I don't even care. It's not emotional any longer. It's just... physical needs."

"So, you are thinking of an affair?" I pause. "If I may say... I'm not saying you should, but, you probably have people you work with, or friends, who would be willing."

"But that might have a lot of drama, and I don't want that." She looks me right in the eyes, smiling maybe just a bit more than she has thus far. "Maybe I should fuck a stranger."

Is she really suggesting... me? "Well, there wouldn't be... complications."

"No, no complications."

"Just as long as there were... precautions, protection."

"Oh yes. I'm very sexual, but I am careful, not stupid."

"This stranger...." my words are nervous, but I figure I'd have fun even if this wasn't really going to lead anywhere. "He could be someone in another country, someone you just run into on a business trip, someone to help you get rid of some stress that your work is giving you."

"Not from work. I can handle work stress... but stress from not getting any dick...." She laughs ever so slightly. I'm glad her voice isn't any louder, because people are walking by, two chubby older ladies, heading for the bar.

"You'd do that, with a stranger you just met?"

She smiles at me, a dirty smile. "Do what?"

"You know, relieve some stress."

"You mean fuck him?" Her voice is a bit louder. I'm pretty sure the ladies heard her, as one of them seems to step awkwardly and try to look our way with her peripheral vision.

After I think they're out of earshot, I say quietly, "Yes... you'd fuck him?"

"I think so. Maybe someone I just met in the hotel lobby?" Her tongue comes out a bit, and she draws it in slowly to wet her lips.

Okay, I'm going for it. "Well, I think I might fuck someone I just met in the hotel lobby." But my voice isn't as loud as hers is.

"Of course you would."

"But I'd want to get to know her, maybe over dinner... but was that your dinner?" I point at the bowl on the table where she was sitting.

"Yes, so, you can't know me over dinner. Besides, I might not want to be known."

Until now, it was "him" and "her" and "someone." Now it's "you" and "me." Things are looking good.

"How about a compromise? Not knowing, and over dessert?"

"You'll buy me dessert?" I nod. "Okay, but all the knowing will just be the hot sexy things, not personal things about life."

IsabelleRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelleRay

"Hot sexy things are some of the best things!" I get up from the table and offer her my hand, which she takes as she stands. "Do you need to go to your room first for anything?"

"No, we can go now. Where are we going?"

"I saw a couple cafés down the street. We can walk down there and pick one, and learn hot sexy things along the way."

"That sounds great." She smiles, and we grab our computer bags and head toward the door. Just before stepping outside, she taps around on her phone a few times and says something in Japanese into it.

Once outside, I figure out a way to bring up the protection thing with her. "Speaking of hot sexy things... I didn't happen to bring any condoms with me on this trip because I didn't think I'd really be meeting you."

"Yes?" She looks at me as if to ask what I'm going to do about it.

"I think there's a store down here where we can get some. We can look at them together and imagine what we'll do with them." I try to keep my voice low, even though there's traffic because there are people passing us.

"Them? Do you plan on using more than one condom?" Her voice is much louder than mine. "How many times do you think we'll fuck?" I think the guy who just passed us heard her.

We're about to pass a pharmacy, so I grab her hand and steer her toward the door. "Oh, they close in twenty minutes... we should do some shopping in here before dessert."

I head toward the back of the store, about three rows deep before I hear my sexy little companion behind me engaging with one of the clerks. "Where are your condoms?" she asks, loudly enough that all three of the other people in the store surely hear her. He looks embarrassed for some reason and points her toward the back of the store, so she catches up with me as we scan the aisles. Again she looks at her phone, tapping and flicking a bit.

We find the condoms – not a large variety, but I guess something for everyone. I pick up a couple of the smaller boxes for us to read.

After dismissing a couple varieties, she reads the more interesting ones, out loud. "Ribbed... sounds fun, but I want it to feel real cock, not like a toy inside of me." There's an older woman possibly within earshot, but she either doesn't hear or pretends not to. "Twelve? We could fuck all night and not use all of these. Maybe you could take the rest home? You could hang out in hotel lobbies and pretend to be out of town and look for other Japanese ladies to fuck. Lots of Japanese women, Asian women, are horny, you know!"

I'm getting to be a bit uncomfortable, but I have to admit, it's pretty hot standing here in the pharmacy with this woman talking about fucking, someone with two distinct sides, who is genuinely a classy business executive but who's turning out to be quite the trollop as well. I'm beginning to like her more and more. "Oh, this one is a three-pack."

"Hmmm, latex, I don't really want latex. Oh, here, these. 'Real feel', 'feels like wearing nothing'. I want to feel cock inside me, not some rubbery coating. Let's get these."

She struts ahead of me toward the front of the store, and we check out at the register with the clerk from a few minutes ago. "Did you find everything you need?" he asks, not giving it any thought, but surely because that's what he's always supposed to say.

"I think so!" my little companion smiles. "We can come back and tell you in a few hours."

"Um, th-that's okay," he stutters.

She refuses a bag for our purchase, and we exit the pharmacy and head down the street, as she carries the condom box in full view of people passing us as we look for a café.

I snicker as I imagine what people passing and listening may think of us.

"What is funny?" she asks.

"It's just that... I saw a couple people look at us funny. And in the store. They see us coming, nicely dressed, all business, and then they hear you talking dirty. It's quite a shock, I think, business mixed with pleasure."

"Not mixed. No more business now that my computer is closed for the day. It's all pleasure now."

As we continue to walk, All kinds of dirty pleasurable things are going through my mind, things that I hope will happen in a little while when we get back to the hotel.

"How about here?" I ask, stopping to look at the menu posted in the window of one place.

"No, the one on the next block. That one has matcha ice."

"Matcha ice? What is that?"

"You have never had it? It's so good. Popular Japanese dessert."

"Oh, is that what you were looking up on your phone?"

"Yes. I know what I want."

"More than just dessert, I think!"

She laughs a bit. "Yes, if you mean sex. My pussy is wet now, buying condoms and thinking about what sex things to do tonight!" I know the people beside us walking the same direction are listening.

"And you're going to make me hard, talking dirty like that." I don't care if people hear at this point.

"I will keep talking dirty, then!"

We get to the café she had scouted out, and order at the counter. I am allowed a taste test of the matcha ice, and sure enough, it's really good, like ice cream with an intense green tea flavor.

"I think I've had it before, like green tea ice cream."

"Yes, with matcha powder – we call it matcha ice."

I figure I'll go with what she likes, the kind with almonds, so I say we'll just share a larger size. We sit at a small table across from each other, and a few minutes later the little Asian man behind the counter brings out our dessert and a small pot of green tea that she ordered. She says a few words to him, one of which sounds like "arigato," which is one of about three Japanese words I know. They say a couple more phrases to each other, and he goes away smiling as she laughs a bit.

"What?" I ask, taking a bite.

"I told him I heard matcha ice was... what is the word when it's a food that makes you want to have sex?" There are two other customers in here – a young couple near enough that they just may be able to hear what we're saying over the hum of the equipment in the store.

"Aphrodisiac?"

"Yes, that. He said he didn't know about that. I said we were going to have sex after this, and I could let him know."

"You did not say that."

"Sure I did. What, is talking dirty getting you hard?" She takes a bite, using the same spoon I used. She must have taken a shoe off, because she pushes her foot right into my crotch under the table.

"Fuck." I squirmed. "You are dirty."

"You said you would get hard if I kept talking dirty. Are you hard?"

"A little," I admitted. It's difficult to sport a boner while walking, but now that we're still and she's continuing to talk dirty, my cock is responding. She pushes her foot against my crotch again, and I squirm less, letting her toes feel my growing erection. "Because you're being naughty!"

"Not my fault. It's the matcha ice."

"No, you were dirty before."

"Okay, maybe. Like I said, many Japanese women are dirty and horny."

"Oh, they are? That's not a stereotype?"

"No." She holds the spoon deeper than normal in her mouth, and slowly draws it out, lips puckered, tongue working the blob of dessert off the end. "I know some very horny Asian ladies. Maybe they are the ones who make me want so much sex, when they talk about it."

We are not only eating from the same spoon... she pours some tea for herself and offers me a sip, so I drink from her cup too. She pulls the box of condoms out from her computer bag and sets it on the table.

She makes kind of a show about working her dessert around in her mouth but not swallowing it. Making slurping noises, she tells me, "I like the nuts. Sucking on them."

I almost spit out the stuff I have in my mouth, holding back a laugh until I swallow. "The almonds?"

"Whatever kind. I just like the feeling of nuts in my mouth."

"Well, not a general statement, but, I like these particular almonds."

"So now you have had Japanese dessert."

"Mmm-hmm," I eye her suspiciously, wondering what's next.

"Have you ever had Japanese pussy?" she asks, loud enough for the other couple to hear. They actually snicker, eyes wide, but don't look at us. They probably heard the stuff about the nuts too.

"No," I say quietly. "But if it's anything like Japanese dessert..."

"It's better." She takes another bite, licking, looking right at me. "Much better."

Oh, fuck, I'm horny as fuck by now. Her foot is no longer teasing my cock, but it's nothing less than a raging hard-on right now, the thought of fucking this hot little Japanese half-classy half-slutty businesswoman driving me crazy. I'm sure by now she isn't going to be just a cruel tease, but she's really going to give me some pussy. The only worry I have is shooting off in under a minute and leaving her dissatisfied.

"And have you had... an American?" I ask quietly.

"American what?" she asks, her voice louder than mine. "American cock?"

"Yes... have you ever had American cock?" The other couple is hearing this, I know.

"Maybe one or two," she replies, smiling. "But not with blue eyes. If you look at me with your blue eyes while we fuck, that will be a treat."

"You could give me any color eyes you want."

"Some colors. But I like your blue. You should not get contacts to make yours different. Asian women like men with variety, lighter hair and eyes."

"That makes them horny like you said?"

"We are horny anyway. But it helps!"

We finish our dessert and exit the store. Partly to show my sexy companion that I can be a little exhibitionist myself, I grab her and push her backwards against the window, stepping right up into her, looking down into her face. I lower my lips to hers and plant a firm, wet kiss on her, which she eagerly accepts. This first kiss with this woman is full of passion and excitement, her small wet lips sucking at mine as she reaches an arm around my neck. We make out like this for a minute or so while a couple people pass us.

The kiss finished, we're now bound for the hotel, walking faster than we had earlier. "The girl in there..." she told me, "We winked at each other. She knows I'm going to get some dick."

"Yeah, you are!" My erection has dissipated some, but I can still feel it and I wonder if anyone can see it.

"I hope she gets some too! They were cute."

"Yeah, I could totally see them fucking each other. She was pretty cute – I hope he gets some of that pussy tonight."

"Oh, I have you talking nasty now!"

"Damn that matcha ice!" We both laugh.

When we get to the hotel, we walk quickly through the lobby to the elevators and wait for the doors to open, eyeing each other. We both know what's about to happen. Sure enough, once inside, we don't even wait for the doors to close before going after each other. She holds both arms up around my neck while I encircle her waist, my semi-erect cock pushing into her tummy while we kiss each other deeply. We feed each other some tongue as one of her hands drops to my crotch. Her hand on my hardening dick and mine on her firm little breast, we make out until the doors open at my floor.

"Oh, do you need to go to your room for anything?" I ask her.

"No, I have everything." She gives my shaft a squeeze through my pants. No one else is around, but I think she'd do it even if there were.

I fish the key card out of the pocket of my computer bag and swipe it under the door handle. It beeps, and I open the door, guiding her in by touching her cute butt. "Here we are!"

 

~~~~~~~ to be continued... ~~~~~~~

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments