Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the brilliant time I’d had with Jenny on Wednesday night when her husband was out, I couldn’t wait to hear from her again.  I left it up to her to call, as her schedule was the more difficult one to manage, but I hoped that, given time, this would change and she would find it easier to get away.  When it got to Friday afternoon, however, I decided I would call her at work and see what was going on.

“Hello Jenny,” I said, “how are things?”

“Not too bad,” she replied, “and with you?”

“Bloody awful.  Since we last met, I’ve been aching for you, and here we are at the weekend and I haven’t heard anything from you.  I’m getting a serious case of blue balls.”

“Oh dear,” she said, laughing, “that’s terrible.  Have you tried Mrs Palmer and her five daughters?”

“Not a patch on you.  I want the real thing.  Now when can I expect you?”

“That’s a bit difficult,” she replied.  “I don’t think Dave has any plans for the weekend and I can’t think of a reason to slip away for a few hours.”

“I would have thought a satisfying fuck with an intense orgasm would be a brilliant reason.”

“Oh, you’re a dirty bastard,” she said, giggling, “Yes, that is an excellent reason, but it doesn’t supply the excuse.”

“Ah well,” I said, “if you think of something, give me a call.  In the meantime, try to remember what it felt like last time when you felt my cock ejaculating deep inside you.”

“I don’t need to try, I haven’t forgotten it,” she replied.

“OK then,” I said, “bye for now.”

“Bye.”

It was no longer than fifteen minutes when she called me.

“I’ll leave work at six thirty and can be at your place by seven.  It’ll have to be quick because Dave gets home around eight thirty,” she said.

“My cock is standing to attention already,” I replied, “I’ll be waiting.” I put down the ‘phone.

I also left work at six thirty and was home by ten to seven.  I took off all my work clothes and put on a bathrobe, then sat down to wait.  The doorbell rang at five past seven and I let her in.  She flung herself at me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately, her tongue in my mouth.  After a while, I broke the kiss and took her by her hand.

“Let’s go into the bedroom,” I said, “it’s much more comfortable there,” and led the way.

Once in the bedroom, she quickly got undressed and slipped into bed.

“Now come and fuck me,” she said.

I took off my bathrobe and got in next to her so that we were lying on our sides facing each other.  She reached down for my cock and took it in her hand.

“My God, I’ve missed this,” she said, “I’ve wanted your cock so badly.”

I reached forward and felt between her legs.  She was more than damp, she was positively wet.

“Well, you’re either very aroused or someone else has just fucked you,” I said. “You are very, very wet.”

“Aroused? I’m absolutely aching for it,” she said, “ever since our call I’ve thought of nothing else.  Now stop fucking around and put your cock in me.”

She turned onto her back, her knees raised, and spread her legs.  I climbed on top of her, supporting myself with my hands.

“You put it in,” I said, lifting my hips.

She grabbed my cock and rubbed the head up and down her slit, then pulled it forward so that the top of my glans parted her labia and started to go inside her vagina.  She felt very slippery, with thick, slimy mucous.  I flicked my hips and felt my cock pop through past her vaginal sphincter and slide into her vaginal tunnel.  It felt heavenly.  I could remember the feel of her vaginal walls from the last time as they clasped at my cock, tickling my corona and caressing my shaft.  I felt her cervix brush the top of my glans as it slid underneath and then the end of her vagina, spongy and warm.

“Aaaaaaah.  It’s just as I remember,” she gasped breathlessly. “You feel so good inside me.”

She clenched her pelvic muscles, massaging my cock, her vaginal walls rippling around it.  I felt her shift her legs and hook them around my calves, her feet on my ankles.  She grabbed my buttocks and squeezed them, then bracing her legs on me, lifted her hips so that my cock stretched her vagina that extra bit and my pubic bone hit hers, our pubic hairs entangled.

“Your turn, now, lover.  Fuck me and fuck me hard, but don’t cum inside me,” she said.

“Why not?”

“I’m mid-cycle.”

“Oh, OK.  You tell me later where you want it.”

I started moving in her, long strokes but quite fast and ramming hard.  She shifted her hands to my hips and alternately pulled me towards her and pushed me away.  She kept her body tense and fucked me back, pushing up when I was pushing down and pulling back when I pulled back.  Our pubic bones collided and each time they did I heard her grunt.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh……”

Her tits were bouncing around, side to side and up and down.  Her eyes were open and she was looking at me, a silly grin on her lips which were slightly apart.  I speeded up and moved to shorter faster strokes.  She was now bouncing up and down under me, the bed making noises.  I leaned down, hunched, and took a nipple in my mouth as I fucked her, gripping it between my teeth whilst I licked the tip, then did the same to the other, then let go.

She was now holding my upper arms and her eyes close as her face grimaced.  Her breathing was heavy and uneven, and she was gasping and crying out.  She unwound her legs and put her feet on the bed, lifting up her hips and fucked me back vigorously, our groins battering each other.  She let go of my arms and grabbed the sheet under her, twisting it in her hands as I felt her vagina clamp hard on my shaft, then she stopped moving with her hips high and her butt off the bed.  I felt a spurt of liquid on my pubis as she cried out then dropped her butt down on the bed and let out her breath, but I carried on fucking her for all I was worth.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

I was close to cumming and had to decide what to do.  Her cunt felt glorious and it would have felt so special to ejaculate in it but I remembered her caution that she was mid-cycle, so I decided to pull out, leaving it to the last second to do so.  Her cunt felt like a furnace and my cock was on fire.  I could feel warmth spreading throughout my groin and I was holding my breath when I felt my pelvic muscles contract.  I ripped my cock out of her vagina and, as I did so, felt a surge up my shaft as a huge rope of semen shot out of my cock and landed on her face and hair, followed by another that reached her mouth, then a third on her chin, all leaving trails as they fell down on her body. I ejaculated another few times but without much force, leaving just a few puddles of semen on her breasts and stomach. 

My cock was still hard and erect as I sat back on my haunches and looked at her.  She wiped my semen from her eyes and smiled at me.

“Thank you for remembering,” she said as she licked my semen off her lips.

“It was a close call,” I replied, “I really wanted to cum inside you.”

“Me too,” she said, “but it’s better this way.  Besides, I get to taste you.  Bring your cock here so I can lick it.”

I shuffled up the bed so that she could suck my cock then. When she had finished, I kissed her, tasting myself on her lips before rolling to the side and lying next to her with my fingers trailing over her stomach, which was still trembling.  My hand wandered down and played with her pubic hair, threading my fingers between it and pulling it gently.  I loved the look of her bush with its mass of fiery red hair.  It was all wet and bedraggled after our fuck, but still sexy as hell. She cradled my cock in her hand.

“You’re still so hard,” she said, “Dave goes soft almost immediately.”

“I’m lucky,” I said, “I remain quite hard for a long time.  Anyway, you know what they say about young men.”

I continued playing with her pubic hair then slid my fingers down to her clitoris.  It was still quite large although I couldn’t feel the tip, so I gripped it between my thumb and forefinger and masturbated her.  It wasn’t long before I felt her hips move in little circles and her grip on my cock tightened.

“Ooooo.  That feels good,” she said, then, “Oh shit, don’t stop.”

I continued masturbating her until I felt her clit harden and she began making little up and down movements with her hips.  I let go of her clit and rubbed my fingers over her slit.  She was wide open and extremely wet still from her spurting during our fuck.  I stuck two fingers inside her vagina, feeling for the roof of her cunt, that spongy part that’s so sensitive while rubbing her clit with my thumb.

“Oh God, Alan, I think you need to come inside me again.”

“Are you sure?  It may not be safe.”

“I don't give a fuck, just put your cock in me but don’t cum.”

“Alright.  Turn on your side and I’ll come into you from behind.  Lift your leg,”

She turned on her side and lifted her right leg while I positioned my cock and thrust it into her.  It went in easily and soon I was deep inside.  I fingered her clit and started thrusting.  I knew that I wouldn’t cum so soon after the last time and hoped that there weren’t too many sperm left in my urethra.  It wasn’t long before she tensed and seemed to have a small orgasm, so I stopped moving, just lying there playing with her clit until I felt her hand over mine.

“Leave it now,” she said, “it’s too sensitive.  Just keep still while I enjoy feeling you inside me.”

We lay like that for a long time until I felt my cock start to shrink and it slipped out of her.

“I think I’m out of action for a while,” I said, laughing.

“Just as well,” she replied, “I should be going.”

She leaned over and kissed me then got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to wash before coming back and getting dressed.  I put on my bathrobe and then walked her to the door where we stopped and enjoyed a long kiss, our tongues dancing.

“Thank you for a lovely time,” she said, “I really enjoyed it.  Making love with you is very special.”

“So did I,” I answered, “I only wish you could stay.”

“Maybe next time.  I’ll call you tomorrow.”

She stepped out of the door and I watched her walk to her car, give a brief wave then get in and drive off.  Closing the door, I went back into the bedroom and tidied it up.  I’d had a most enjoyable fuck and seemed to have established a position in her life.  This looked like it could therefore be quite a long-lasting affair, which suited me very well as she was a brilliant sexual partner and there were no emotional commitments.  I couldn’t wait to hear from her again, which wasn’t long because the ‘phone rang.

“Hello gorgeous,” she said, “I’m home.  Dave hasn’t arrived yet so I thought I’d just call you and tell you what a sexy man you are.”

“Why, thank you, Madam,” I said, “who is this talking?”

“Cheeky bastard,” she said.

“Would Madam like me to come round and fuck her,” I asked.

“Oh God, yes,” she said, “but it isn’t possible.  I want to spend days in bed with you, only getting up to eat or go to the bathroom.  I want you inside me when I go to sleep and when I wake up.  I want to feel your body on me.  I want to feel your skin against mine.  I want to touch you, smell you, taste you.”

“Me too,” I said, “we’re going to have to find a way of spending more time together.”

“I have to go,” she whispered, “Dave’s just arrived,” and put down the phone.

I thought about what she’d said and wondered whether we could engineer a weekend away, perhaps on some “work course”.  After all, we were in the same line of work. 

Jenny was clearly into developing this affair further and I was keen to do the same.  We were extremely compatible sexually, and I derived great pleasure from her. I would have loved to have her available as and when I wanted, but that would probably be difficult to achieve, even though she clearly enjoyed fucking me more than her husband.  We would have to see how things developed……

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments