Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Once - Part 2

"Reality hits home and doubts creep in... How could this happen?"

107
26 Comments 26
3.4k Views 3.4k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Author's Notes

"Here is Part 2, Part 3, the end is being edited. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Read,, Share and Enjoy Maxx"

Oh God, I am so fucked. I made a terrible decision yesterday that will possibly destroy my life. I have never considered doing something like I did, much less doing it. So how did it happen? I am not sure.

I had a problem with my disposal for a few days. It was leaking badly. Alfonso usually would take care of these things, but he was out of town. I called a plumber I had never used before, but a friend recommended him. She said he was excellent in every way. I only thought about what she said once he got to my house and did the work. He had asked me to assist if he needed to have the water turned on or off while he was up under the sink. I saw a bulge form in his work pants as I watched him. It was big and grew down his pants leg. I looked away, but it was like it was magnetic, and I kept looking at it, and it grew bigger.

I was talking to Mathew as he worked. He occasionally looked out from under the sink up at me. I saw his eyes stray down my body and stop at my shorts. I saw a small smile form once as he looked at me, then ducked back under the sink. I looked at his bulge, and it had grown longer down his pants leg.

I looked at my clothes and realized that my shorts were baggy with wide legs, making it easy for Matthew to look up between my legs. Oh no, he could see my bare pussy since I had gone commando, not putting on panties or a bra this morning.

A chill of excitement raced through me, knowing that this man's cock was hardening because he saw my bare pussy up my pants leg. I was suddenly very horny. I had not had sex in two days, and now a man was looking at my pussy and getting hard because of what he saw.

I suddenly had a pang of guilt rush through me. I had never even thought about having sex with another man other than my husband, yet here I was, fantasizing about this man lying under my sink with an enormous hard-on in his pants because I turned him on.

I quickly ran to my bedroom. I had stripped off my shorts and dug in my drawer for a pair of panties. I was standing there naked from the waist down when Mathew appeared at the door. "Miss, is there a problem," he asked as he stepped into the bedroom, walking towards me. I froze, and he looked at me, took me in his arms, and kissed me softly. I instantly melted, and my pussy grew wetter. He kissed me again, then stepped back, looking at me. "Is there something else I can help you with? It looks like you have lost your shorts." He smiled, and I felt the heat of a flush as it spread across my chest, up my neck to my face, showing a bright pink blush.

I couldn't move; I had a pair of panties in my hand that Mathew took from me. He held them to his face and inhaled. "Mmmmm, so fresh. Haven't had these on yet, have you?" He teased as he dropped them back in the drawer and pushed the drawer closed.

As I looked at Mathew, my breathing became labored. Something about him began to have a powerful effect on me, and my body began to tremble. I had not felt like this since the early days with Alfonso. I was so horny now that if Mathew touched me, I would drop to my knees for his cock. I would not be able to stop myself. Mathew could do anything he wanted to me, and right this minute, I wanted him to do it all.

The lustful heat in his eyes was like a laser ray burning into me. He slowly began to unbutton his shirt, peeling it off and showing me his beautiful hairy chest, well sculpted and hard like the rest of him, I was sure.

Mathew stepped close to me again. Our eyes were locked in pure lust. I knew I was about to betray my husband, but I was now under Mathew's control and could not stop what was about to happen, nor did I really want to.

Mathew pulled my top off over my head, unveiling my breasts and hard nipples. I shivered as his eyes took in every part of my naked body, devouring me. He dropped the shirt on the floor and waited for my move. He had done everything so far, but now it was my turn. I slowly dropped to my knees before him and unfastened his big belt buckle and the button of his pants. I looked down at the left pants leg, seeing his hardness pressing out against the material. I looked up at him as my hand lay on his cock and slowly stroked him. There was a slight gasp, and a moan followed.

The control had just shifted from Mathew to me. This was my only chance to stop this sexual insanity I was feeling. If I made the next move, I would be committing suicide to my marriage and my life with Alfonso. As much as I knew that I had to stop this and not do what my body demanded, I could not. The animal magnetism Mathew held over me was undeniable, and I could not resist him. I looked into his eyes once again and unzipped his pants. I slipped them off his hips, letting them fall in a puddle at his feet. Mathew stepped out of them, kicking them to the side.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed as I saw Mathew was commando, and his semi-hard cock was hanging between his legs, throbbing with every heartbeat. I studied it for a minute, seeing his veins beginning to pop out as he hardened in anticipation of my next move. His crown was swollen and purple, with a drop of precum at his pee hole. He was big, longer than my husband, and thicker. I now understood what my friend meant when she said that Mathew was 'excellent in every way.'

I reached out, taking his cock in my palm, letting it rest there as he fully hardened. I was mesmerized as I watched a giant bubble of precum roll out and drip into my hand. I felt Mathew's cock pulsing. My breathing became shallow, and my mouth began to fill with saliva. I swallowed as my mouth filled again.

I knew this was when truth and betrayal were meshed together into one split second. I looked up at Mathew, and he smiled, "Please suck it, Elaine; you know you want to."

I did his bidding, taking his crown into my mouth, sealing my lips around his thick shaft behind it, and sucking hard, making Mathew groan and flinch slightly. I whipped my tongue around his rim, teasing him and flicking his frenulum, making his cock pulse in my mouth. His cock felt velvety soft and hard at the same time, making my mouth want more of him. I slowly pushed my lips down over his shaft, taking him inch by inch deeper into my mouth.

Mathew moaned as my tongue slithered along the underside. Teasing me, he pushed his cock into the back of my throat. I had long ago conquered the gag issue, as Alfonso had taught me to be a good cock sucker. So, taking Mathew's big cock into my throat was a treat for him. I felt his spongy crown press into my throat, blocking my breathing, so I inhaled through my nose and swallowed.

"Oh God, Elaine, fuck, you can suck cock, girl!" Mathew gasped as I gripped his ball sack, pulling on it and squeezing his balls.

Mathew was edging so close now; I had him where I wanted him. I snaked my middle finger wet with leaking spittle into his ass crack, making him jump. I pressed against his brown star, and Mathew groaned, "Oh my, Elaine, you are a nasty fucking woman!"

My finger rimmed Mathew's tight asshole making him tremble. His ass cheeks clenched, trapping my finger as I wormed it against his star. My fingertip pushed through his muscle, sliding deeper, seeking his gland. I sucked and stroked his shaft as my finger began to massage Mathew's asshole.

Mathew groaned and pressed his ass down on my finger. I took his cock deep in my throat and rubbed his anal gland pushing him over the edge. Mathew held my head and fucked my mouth as his cock pulsed, and he came hard. His balls quickly drew up into his body, sending rope after rope of his massive cum load down my throat.

Mathew's balls emptied, and he pulled me up, kissing me, tasting his cum on my tongue. He pushed me to the bed, laying me back and spreading my legs. He kissed up each leg and covered my pussy with his mouth eating me like a starving animal.

Mathew had me cumming in minutes, then pushed me further up on the bed and crawled up over me. I felt his stiff cock press against my belly; he had recovered. He rose, gripped his cock, and pressed the head against my flared lips, slipping it in my hole.

I moaned and spread my legs wide, pulling them back and open for him. I was way past any moral issues. I was cheating on my husband, and at the moment, all I wanted was for Mathew to fuck me hard and make me his for the night.

Mathew's big cock felt amazing as he pounded me, making me cum hard on his big cock. He fucked me like I had never been fucked before. I had not had a lot of lovers, but Mathew was the best. I love Alfonso, and he is a great lover, but Mathew could really fuck, and his cock was so big he touched places that thrilled me.

We fucked for a long time, maybe an hour, before we were both exhausted and slept. Later in the day, we showered, ordered Uber Eats, and ate to restore our energy, preparing for a long, sex-filled night. Our next sex session was more loving, and Mathew made love to me as Alfonso does. He was not as good a lover as Alfonso, but he sure knew how to fuck me.

Guilt began to crawl back into my mind. I knew I was making a huge mistake, but Mathew could really fuck, and I loved his cock deep inside me. I love Alfonso and don't want to lose him, so I thought I should end this affair. Then Mathew rolled me on my front, pushing pillows under me. He fucked me doggy, then he fucked my ass. I was in sexual heaven cumming hard several times before he dumped his cum load in my ass.

We slept again.

Mathew woke me and wanted to go again, so we did, and it went on like that all night. I finally slept at about 4:00 a.m. I awoke to pee, and the guilt returned, not letting me sleep again. As I returned to bed, I saw it was almost 6:00 a.m.

Mathew stirred and pulled me to him. He had hard morning wood that I could not waste. I sucked his cock then he fucked me one last time. I came twice more with him, leaving me full of his cum. That was five cum loads that Mathew deposited in my body, one in my mouth, three in my pussy, and one in my ass. That was the most cum any man had ever given me in one night.

I left Mathew lying in bed, breathing hard. I slipped on Mathew's work shirt, smelling him on it. I went to the kitchen to make coffee. I needed to get Mathew up and away from me so I could clear him from my mind and clean my body of all of his cum. I had to become me again, Alfonso's loving yet no longer loyal wife. The thought of that made me incredibly sad. How could I have cheated on my loving husband?

I walked to the kitchen and made coffee, getting out two cups and a plate of biscuits as a snack. I heard Mathew shuffle into the room. He pulled me to him, kissing me hard.

Suddenly, all hell broke loose. There was gunfire, and the two coffee cups exploded, splashing scalding hot coffee all over Mathew and me. I screamed, with no words, just noise. Then there was another shot, and suddenly Mathew flew up against the counter and cabinets, crumbling to the floor, screaming in pain.

I looked across the room from where the shots had come from. Standing there with a gun in hand was Alfonso. "Oh God, Alfonso, what are you doing here?"

Alfonso was supposed to be away another night, yet he stood holding his gun. He had shot the coffee cups and Mathew. Oh God, had he killed him?

Oh my God, I thought, I am dead; Alfonso might as well shoot me dead where I stand.

Alfonso walked to Mathew and stood over him, pointing the gun at him. Then Alfonso barked instructions at me. I stood frozen in fear, not speaking as I had been instructed. I was too afraid to cry now, paralyzed, wondering what was coming next.

Alfonso was talking loudly to Mathew, pointing the gun at him. My brain was scrambled, and I could not understand what he said.

Suddenly, I had to pee very badly, and I could not move. I was dancing around, trying to hold my water. Oh God, I had to pee, or I would go on myself. Alfonso ignored me, continuing to talk loudly to Mathew as he lay on the floor.

I was dancing around now, ready to pee any second.

"Oh God, I have to pee," I begged and started to sob. I could not wait any longer.

Then Alfonso turned to me. "Stop dancing." He told me, "No bathroom, so pee where you stand. Wife, do not move or say one more word, do you understand!"

Suddenly, my bladder let go, and I flooded the floor under me with a massive pee. I was wet, and I created a large puddle. I was so embarrassed. Alfonso said, "Wife, sit in your pee puddle and do not move." I was so humiliated as I looked into his angry eyes. I did as I was told and slid down, sitting in the puddle of my own warm pee.

Alfonso asked Mathew some questions, directing the answers to me. I was pissed when Mathew answered, telling me he fucked me because he knew he could seduce me when he saw me. Just like the hundred or so other married women he had fucked in the last year. I was so angry with myself for letting this happen. The sex was incredible, but I had fucked up badly.

Then things got bad. Mathew was already hurt from being shot, and Alfonso was not done yet. I watched as he aimed the gun at him, and Mathew flinched. When he did, Alfonso stomped on Mathew's cock and balls hard, then again. Oh no, he was destroying Mathew's cock and balls forever. Mathew fainted again.

I was sitting there, helpless to do anything. I just watched Alfonso take out his revenge on Mathew. I was afraid. What would Alfonso do to me if he did these things to Mathew?

I was so afraid of what was going to happen now. Then Alfonso turned to me. The look on his face was frightening. He was so angry. I had never seen him look this way, but I had never done what I did, so we were both in unfamiliar territory.

Alfonso barked at me, calling me a 'skanky slut.' Oh God, did he really mean that? I was in so much trouble. He demanded I clean up the mess of pee, coffee, and shattered coffee cups all over the kitchen floor.

God, what had I done? How could I have let this happen? Was it me? Was I that weak a person? I love my husband so much. I would never cheat on him, yet I had cheated on him and was caught. The result was brutal punishment for Mathew, my cheating lover, and, for sure, severe retribution for me. 

Alfonso pulled Mathew away and began to attend to his wounds. He called me to see them. I was shocked. His cock and balls were swollen three times their normal size and were purple. He was hurt badly, and as Alfonso said, I may be the last pussy he may have ever fucked. I felt horrible about all of this.

Alfonso shocked me when he handed me a large butcher knife, telling me to castrate Mathew. I dropped the knife and screamed, "No, you can't do that!" and fell to the floor sobbing and trying to apologize. I was a total mess now. My future looked very bleak. I gathered myself and went back to cleaning the kitchen mess.

Alfonso dressed Mathew and took him outside to his truck. He was gone a while, then came back into the house, standing at the kitchen door, staring at me with mixed anger and disgust.

I could not look at him. I felt so ashamed of what I had allowed to happen and felt horrible at the results and what happened to Mathew. I felt nothing for him, but he was a human, and what Alfonso did to him was terrible.

Alfonso walked into the garage, leaving me to finish cleaning the floor. Once finished, I took a shower douching my pussy and ass, cleaning all of Mathew out of me. I prayed that Alfonso would talk to me and let me try to explain how it started. I knew that would not fix this mess I had created, but I had to try. I dressed in jeans and a T-shirt.

I did not see or hear a word from my husband for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Mathew gone, I walked into the house and stopped at the kitchen door, silently watching my slut wife cleaning up the huge mess she had caused. She created an even bigger mess between us and had to clean it up.

As my wife was working, she would not look at me. I hoped that her shame was overpowering her, and she felt horrible. I knew that after she saw what I had done to Mathew, she feared what I had in store for her. I wanted that fear to fester inside her, driving her crazy. I would never physically harm her in any way. Mathew also got what he deserved, and my wife will, but psychologically. It might be a few days before I speak to her again, and her not knowing her fate would worry her.

I said nothing or made no move toward her in any way. It was like she was invisible to me. I walked out to my workshop. I cleaned my Glock before returning it securely to my gun safe.

I opened the garage door and pulled my truck inside. I took out my laptop and other cases, sitting them at the kitchen door. I had yet to decide whether to stay or leave for a day or two. If I left, it would serve my wife right and worry her even more. I will decide later. It might have been even more painful for her if I stayed home, and I totally ignored her as if she didn't exist. I was leaning in that direction. She needed to feel what it might be like if I were gone and not ever here again. That pain will be hard on her.

I Googled Mathew Jacobs again. I read all about him and read the references listed. He seemed to be a competent plumber with a good following. I wondered how many of the reviews were made up to cover the fact that he was routinely fucking these women on each visit.

As I read the reviews, I saw a few with first names and the first letter of their last name that I recognized. I decided to inquire about Mathew's work later this morning.

Then, I searched for divorce law in our state. As I expected, the husband gets the shaft, except for infidelity. Infidelity is a misdemeanor crime in our state, so if I wanted to have both Mathew and my wife arrested, I could do so. I can have some fun with that.

The law was straightforward: for uncontested adultery, I could be free in ninety days. Any other divorce took a year. There had to be proof of adultery or admission of guilt in open court. I knew that would never happen.

I walked back into the house and made coffee. I did not see or hear my wife and made no effort to find her. I filled my travel cup and went back to the workshop.

I thought about what I wanted to do. Over the five hours, I sat listening to wild sex and silence, I had thought about Elaine and my time together. There had never been any time in our five years when I thought we were in trouble or even had a significant argument. Our life was good, almost perfect. As I said before, we were ready to start building a family, and this weekend would be the first serious discussion on how many and when we would begin to. We were ready.

But after last night, I had my doubts about being ready, though if I decided to stay with Elaine making her pregnant could solve any doubts about her love for me, and keeping her barefoot and pregnant could ensure she would not fuck around on me again.

I was exhausted now, having not slept for almost thirty hours. I broke out a bedroll and cot, setting it up in my workshop. I went outside to relieve myself, returned, and locked the door. With the light off, it was pitch black, so I quickly fell into a deep sleep.

My dreams were ugly. Seeing my wife and Mathew fucking, dominated them. Her squeals and his cumming inside her made me toss and turn. After some time, I sat straight up and heard a light knock on the door. Then, a whisper. "Al, are you OK?"

Smiley_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Smiley_Bae

I lay back and said nothing. My dreams upset me, and I knew I could no longer let this linger. I stood and opened the door. I looked down at my wife, standing with her head lowered and looking at the floor.

"Wife, what do you want?" I knew she hated me calling her by anything other than her name, so calling her 'wife' would grate on her.

She looked up at my middle, not raising her eyes to mine. "I want to talk to you and explain what I can about what happened." She lowered her face again, and I saw tears dripping on the floor.

I made a snap decision, closed the door, and locked it again. Elaine needed to feel real pain, and my rejection of her now closing the door and locking it in her face would devastate her.

I heard a deep sobbing moan, then a rustling outside the door. My wife had crumbled to the floor sobbing. I felt terrible for her, but she did this to herself, so she had to deal with her pain until I was ready to relieve it.

I was not divorcing Elaine, but she would learn a powerful lesson about her self-control and my tolerance. She has seen my violent side and will soon feel my retribution for her misdeed. But on my timeline, not hers.

I lay back down and was able to fall asleep again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After some time, I awoke; my body was hungry, not having eaten in many hours. I turned on the light. It was mid-afternoon, and my belly was empty. I needed to eat and write a note to my wife, capturing the fresh thoughts in my head. I pulled out a pad and wrote the note. I folded it, and I opened the door. Laying curled up on the concrete floor asleep was my wife. A small puddle of tears was on the floor under her face that was resting on her forearm.

I stepped down and around my wife, walking quietly inside, taking in my bags, and emptying them in the laundry room. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and grits. I am not a quiet cook, so at some point, my wife heard me and entered the kitchen.

She sat on a stool at the island and saw the note I had written to her. She picked up the paper, unfolded it, and read…

Wife,

I don't think you deserve this salutation at this point, but as of this moment, you are still my wife. I do use the term loosely because most loving wives who deserve that title do not actively cheat on their husbands, and if they do, they lose the right to that title.

I am undecided on that point and the way I will choose. That decision is mostly up to you now. I know what you have done, having heard it over and over last night as you allowed your body and mind to be seduced again and again, not by me but by yet another man.

You were his completely, bowing to his every desire and even giving him your precious ass, which I have only enjoyed a few times. The one saving grace is that you never humiliated me with words, demeaning me with your lover, telling him he was so much better a lover than I am or that his huge cock fucked you so much better than I do. I am sure that you were thinking those things but had the small amount of decency not to vocalize them to him.

This does bring up the question if he is so much better than I, will I ever be enough for you again, or will you always crave a bigger, more aggressive cock. I can do nothing about what God has given me, so if your need is for a bigger cock I will step aside, setting you free to seek out your lover or another man better equipped than I.

As things stand right now. I hate you, Eliane, for fucking up our perfect marriage and my undying love for you. Your failure to be able to resist this man gives me pause to wonder if this will happen over and over in the future.

You have fucked up our decision on starting our family and making babies. You have made me wonder if I can trust you to bring our babies into this world and be there for them and me every day of their lives, and not out fucking other men for your pleasure.

Before last night, I would have never considered asking those questions, but now I have to ask you, in light of what you have done, if I am wrong in having those doubts. I don't think so.

So, wife, the ball is in your court. You must convince me that you deserve to be my wife, that you will permanently, from this day forward, forsake all others, and that four or five years from now, I will not look back and say, 'Well, she did it again, what a fool I was!

There will also be a few new rules, and you will sign a postnuptial agreement, the terms of which you will not like. It is a mandatory requirement of our continued marriage. You also need to know that adultery is a crime in this state, and I could have both you and your lover arrested and taken to public court and found guilty. Your reputation would be destroyed, and you would probably lose your job and many friends.

You see Mathew filling your pussy with his big cock and cumming inside you many times was not just a little fun. It was a severe crime against me and the state.

Elaine, not only do I have to decide if I want to gamble that you will be able to abide by the commitment you will make to me again, but do I want to remain married to a criminal?

Elaine, it is now your turn. Tell me all of it, even the parts that I heard. Be truthful. You have one chance, or we will be through.

You're loving but very hurt husband,

Alfonso

As I cooked, I heard my wife sobbing as she read the note over a few times. I finished cooking my breakfast and placed the plate at my place on the kitchen table. I sat and began to eat. I could be a better cook, but I cooked a good breakfast, which tasted especially good at 3:35 p.m.

I did not look at my wife. She was rereading the note for the umpteenth time.

She stood and walked down the hall toward our bedroom. I heard the door close, and suddenly, a loud scream erupted, then a second and third.

I continued to eat, finishing my breakfast and a second cup of coffee. I felt better physically, but my mental state was still a mess. I wondered what my wife was doing in the bedroom.

I cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher with the dirty dishes. I went to the laundry room, sorted my work clothes, and put them in the washer separately. I put in the heavy-duty detergent and turned on the washer.

I returned to the kitchen, and my wife sat on a stool at the island. It had been about thirty minutes since she walked out, and she was sitting there with an overnight bag at her feet and a note in front of her.

She looked at me and handed me the note without a word. She leaned down and picked up her bag and purse. She looked at me and walked toward the garage door.

"Stop!"

Elaine stopped but did not move.

I read the note…

Al,

I do not know what to say. I have made a terrible mistake that I did not think I could. I am so sorry for what I have done. I am mortally ashamed for cheating on you. I thought I was that woman who could never do that in 10,000 years, but I am not the woman I thought I was or that you thought I was when we married.

I don't deserve to be your wife and the mother of your children. That is something I have to think extremely hard about as you do. I cannot make that decision while we are in the same house together. I must seek silence and meditation to sort through finding the woman I am now and the woman I want to be in the future.

I want you to be clear that this has nothing to do with sex, cock size, or any other question. It is strictly about who I am and whether I belong married to you. I have to be able to look at myself in the mirror every day and say honestly, yes, I deserve to be your wife, and yes, I can abide by the commitments that we have made to each other that I have now violated.

To that end, I will be leaving now for some time to sort out who I am and whether I am worthy of being your wife. I know you are the man I want. I have known that since we first met, but in light of yesterday and last night, I have to understand how and why that happened and if it is what I want or if you and our babies are what I want.

Give me time, Al, Give me time.

I will be at my mother's if you want to talk to me, but I will not be ready for a few days.

I am so sorry for what I have done. There are no words in my heart to truly express the sadness I feel for how badly I have hurt you. I feel horrible and deserve anything that you will do or say to me.

Al, I love you and always will, regardless of how this goes. Please know that you are my only man and that what happened was a freak event that could never happen again.

Give me a few days, and we can talk.

I love you more than life.

Elaine

I reread the note and looked at her back.

"Elaine, look at me."

She slowly turned, tears rolling down her cheeks, and she took a deep breath.

"How did we get here?" I asked. "What happened?"

Elaine looked at me with profound sadness on her face, "I don't know, baby, which is what I have to figure out. It is on me, not you. You have done nothing wrong. You are a perfect husband, but somehow, I am no longer the perfect wife. That is what I have to figure out. I am meeting with my mom's therapist tonight, which may help. This was just one significant lapse in judgment that we could put behind us and move on if that is what we want. I did this to you and us. It is my fault. I have to come to terms with it myself, then you and I can deal with it however we do. I need a few days, and we can talk.

I love you, Alfonso, more than anything. I want to have your babies and a loving family, living every breath of my life with you, but I have to be worthy of your love for me, and today, I do not feel worthy."

Elaine stopped there. She walked to me, gave me a soft kiss, turned, and walked into the garage. I heard the garage door open, and her SUV pulled out and drove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I read Alfonso's note, it confirmed to me that he loved me. Seeing him stand up to Mathew, destroying him the way he did, made me proud of Al, but it also crystalized to me that I was at fault. It also confirmed that I was not the woman I thought I was or that Al believed I was. That woman could never have allowed Mathew to happen.

I had to leave to get help to sort through what I did and understand who I am. I just did the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I walked away from my loving husband, unable to talk to him about what I had done, cheating on him with another man. Not just once but all night. God, Al had heard most of it live, every moan, gasp, and screaming orgasm. All the while, he was just down the hall in our kitchen. That had to be horrible for him.

Oh God, what is wrong with me? I went to my bedroom and packed a bag with enough clothes for a few days. I called my mom and told her I needed help, and she told me to come to her. I told her I needed to see Dr Wilson and asked if she could call her for me.

I stripped the bed of the stained sheets. I balled up and tied them and the towels Mathew used. I pushed them out the window so Al would never see those sheets or towels again. I remade the bed and put out clean towels. I cleaned up any other evidence and made the room pristine. This was Alfonso's bedroom and mine again if we worked through this.

I sat and wrote a note to Al explaining what I was about to do. It was so hard, but I saw it as the only way.

I gathered my things and settled myself. I walked back into the kitchen. I heard Al in the laundry room. I placed the note on the counter, and I waited for Al to come back in.

He returned to the room, saw my overnight bag, and walked past me to the other side of the island. I looked at Al and pushed my note across to him. I waited only a few seconds, then stood, picked up my bag, and walked toward the door.

He stopped me by asking me two questions that I could not answer. I did explain more about my leaving and why it was necessary. Then I walked back and kissed him on the cheek.

I walked out and drove off to my mom's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boy, what a terrible ending to a week. I can't imagine a worse ending.

Yesterday, I was looking forward to a fun and exciting weekend with Elaine, where we talked about making babies and then we would practice making a few. Then, practice a little more. But that was all kaput now!

I had been away on my twice-a-month installation trip, and the following weekends are always fun and full of incredible sex and happiness, but not this weekend.

I was now sitting here thinking about the future of our marriage. My life and our lives are up in the air all because of a fucking predator plumber, Mathew Jacob.

It was time for me to get to know about the shithead that had fucked up my life. I pulled out the list of four names I recognized. One was a friend of Elaines, Constance, so I called her house first.

"Hello, Constance?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Great, this is Al Friese, Elaine's husband."

"Oh, hi, how are you and Eliane?"

"I am doing fine. I hope you are."

"Yes, thank you."

"Good. Constance, I am calling because we had a plumber over yesterday, Mathew Jacob, Jacob Plumbing. You recommended him to Elaine, is that right."

"Yes, Al, I did recommend him. Did he do a decent job? Constance asked.

"Yes, he was here and did an OK job. I was calling to see if there were any problems with him when he worked for you?"

There was a pause, and then Constance said, "Well, he is a little flirty sometimes."

"Yes, he was very forward."

"Well, I have a hard question to ask, but Constance, did he put a move on you, seduce you, you know, did you two… well, you know?"

There was a more extended silence this time. I waited…

"Constance, you are single, right, so it's OK. I want to know if he put a move on you. You can tell me anything you want, and I promise it will be in complete confidence!"

There was still silence. Then Constance said, "Al, yes, he has been fucking me every two weeks for over a year now. I know he is fucking a lot of other women, and I am single now because of Mathew. David caught us fucking, and he divorced me because of Mathew. I stopped for a few months, but he is an incredible lover and has such a beautiful and talented cock that I could not resist him, so I invited him back. I am one of the women who helps keep the plumber's pipes cleaned out!" She laughed.

"Al, so did something happen between Mathew and Elaine? God, I hope he didn't mess you guys up. I would feel responsible since I recommended him on Wednesday. Oh no, something did happen, or you wouldn't have called me. Shit, Al, I am so sorry." Constance said.

"We are working through it, but you can help. Do you know other women I can talk to who have had sex with Mathew? That would be very helpful."

"Yes, I know several, and two that have also gotten divorced because of him," Constance told me.

"That would be great; I will give you my email address so please send me their names, numbers, and emails if you have them," I said, providing Constance with my email address.

"Thanks, Constance, you have been very helpful. Oh, by the way, was Mathew supposed to visit you soon?"

"Yes, one day next week."

"Well Constance, I am sorry, but Mathew had a little accident, and I think his cock will be out of commission for a long while. He is probably having a tough time sitting down as well."    

"Oh my, Al, what did you do?" She asked.

"Mathew fell, and I accidentally stepped on his cock and balled a couple of times. When I put him in his truck, his cock and balls looked very swollen and were a dark purple." I snickered.

"Well, he deserved it, I am sure. Dave was going to kill him, but he dumped me instead and went off with a salesgirl at his company. I don't miss Dave, but I will miss Mathew for a while now.

"OK, well, thank you for the info, Constance. I'll be in touch." I hung up.

I received the email a while later and called the other women. Mathew definitely had the pattern of a serial predator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I called a friend who is a social media specialist. I set an appointment for Monday, and she would come to my home office. I wanted to find a way to destroy Mathew on social media without being detected. Celia would know how to do that.

"Later in the evening, I sent a text to Elaine."

My text: "Hi, I hope you are OK. How did your meeting with the therapist go? I hope it helped."

I waited and waited for a response. An hour went by, and nothing. I decided I had messaged Elaine too soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, I received a call from Edie, Elaine's mom.

"Hi, Mom," I opened.

"Hey Al, how are you?"

"It's tough, Mom. I never thought I would have this kind of problem."

"I was shocked when Elaine told me the whole story. I couldn't believe my little girl could be so stupid." Edie said.

"Yes, Edie, but this man is a serial predator who has finally met his match. I am going to ruin his business and his life. I have already put a huge damper on his sex life, and if I have been successful, his junk will be just that, 'Junk!'

Elaine may not have been able to resist him in any situation. I have spoken with several other women that he has seduced, and several of them are divorced because of him. It is more about him than about them. I don't want Eliane to be too hard on herself. I hope your therapist can show her that. Elaine is not lily white in this mess, but it was all about Mathew from the start. Then once Elaine was swept into his sexual web, and he was fucking her with his big cock she could not stop him; he owned her."

"Al, Elaine is devastated. She thinks that she has let you down and hurt you so badly that she doesn't deserve to be your wife. She seemed a little more upbeat after her first meeting with Dr. Wilson. It went well. She is seeing her again tomorrow afternoon. Edie explained.

I thanked Edie for her call and update. I wanted to give Elaine time to figure herself out, and then we would work on ourselves.

I was hungry again, so I dressed and went to the gin mill down the road. They have a good chef there who makes a great pork chop dinner. Once I had eaten and had a few drinks, I relaxed, so I drove around for a while, letting the cool air blow on my face and clearing my head.

I needed to sleep again, so I went home.

I showered and crawled between the clean sheets Elaine had put on the bed. She was trying; I knew that. I love her so much and need her to be OK. I pray that she will be.

As I lay naked between the sheets, I realized how lonely I was. I turned on my side and pulled Elaine's pillow to me, smelling her scent, lingering with the freshness. It helped me relax so I could finally fall asleep. Sometimes, like now, exhaustion can be a friend.

As sleep overtook me, I thought, 'Tomorrow is another day.'

 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments