Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly MacGuire - Lincoln Park Mommy Ch. 05

"Kelly makes an unannounced visit to see Dan and, picking up from their last time together, relates to him the story of the day seven months into pregnancy when she got fucked in a dorm room."

32
3 Comments 3
2.8k Views 2.8k
8.6k words 8.6k words

A few Saturdays later, Dan was putting his breakfast dishes away and cleaning up his condo. As he cleaned, he opened the windows to get some fresh air circulating. It was a great fall day, sunny with a slight breeze, still warm enough – though barely – for shorts and a t-shirt. Some friends were coming by in an hour or so to pick him up. They were going to watch the USC game at Paradise Park in Bucktown.

As he returned to his condo from the recycling bin, the keypad next to the front door chirped twice, indicating a visitor at the front door. Though he wasn't expecting anyone this early, he tapped the "talk" button on the keypad. "Hello?"

"It's me," he heard clearly. The voice was unmistakable, and Dan was surprised at her unannounced appearance. Without saying a word, he buzzed Kelly through the security doors. Giving her a minute or so to ascend in the elevator, Dan opened the door and waited for her to round the corner from the elevator bank. But his first sighting was not of Kelly.

Instead, he saw a slightly worn Bugaboo stroller round the corner, a toddler strapped into the seat, her head at such an angle that it was obvious she was deep in a nap. It was followed only a moment later by Kelly.

‘Jesus Christ,' he thought. 'Takes the kid out for a walk, leaving her husband at home, and comes over here?'

"Well, what do we have here?" he inquired with false innocence.

"We were out for a walk and I thought I'd stop by and say hi," she responded as she brought the stroller to a stop at the threshold of Dan's condo. "Is that all right? Busy?"

"Of course, of course. Come on in," he offered, moving aside so Kelly and the stroller could enter. As she passed him, she gave Dan a quick, chaste peck on the cheek, leaving a smear of pink lipstick on his cheek. Her lovely scent wafted in the air as she parked the stroller in front of the floor-to-ceiling window that offered a magnificent view of a park beneath and the city skyline beyond.

Closing the door, Dan moved to his couch as he took in the beauty of the woman. Here it was, a Saturday morning, and she was put together. Driving moccasins on her dainty feet, khaki pedal-pushers below her trim waste, and a white, cotton oxford above, hugging her phenomenal tits. A simple platinum pendant hung from her neck. Her make-up was lightly applied – she didn't really need to wear much, and often didn’t – and her light pink nails looked like they'd just been done. Her dirty blonde hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail.

"In the neighborhood, huh?" Dan questioned, falling into the corner of the couch.

"Yeah, I just wanted us to get some fresh air."

Dan nodded slowly but said, "This isn't really your neighborhood. Quite a walk."

"I suppose," she responded, somewhat sheepishly, as she sat beside him.

"Well, I guess it's the exercise that keeps that hot body in shape, huh?"

"Plenty of it," she responded with a smirk, her hand lightly rubbing his bare thigh. Dan shivered at her touch, the way her nails lightly scraped the flesh of his leg. He could feel the warmth of her hand radiate throughout his body. But this was a little weird, even for him. Her daughter was not ten feet away.  Sure, she was fast asleep but…what the fuck?

"Uh, Kelly. Maybe you shouldn't do that. You might start something that you can't finish…not right now, anyway."

"Oh, I can finish," she purred, moving to lean her lush body against Dan. He felt her full tits press against his arm. Her slender fingers danced upward and snaked beneath the opening of his shorts.  The fabric caught momentarily on her engagement ring, but that provided only a temporary obstacle.

"Your daughter's right there, Kelly. We shouldn't do this. Not in front of her," he said without much conviction. Kelly's warm hand had found his thickening cock behind his boxers, and he felt her long nails scrape along his balls before her fingers encircled the shaft.

"We're not in front of her, Dan. The window is in front of her. We're behind her. We can fuck behind her back and she'll never know, just like we do behind Mike's back," she said, her hand stroking Dan's swelling shaft. She managed to gather some pre-cum from the tip to serve as lubrication. "Besides," she continued, as she leaned up and nibbled Dan's earlobe, "I had plenty of cock in my cheating cunt when she was in the womb. No reason to avoid cock just because she's in the room." Kelly giggled at her rhyme, and Dan couldn't really fault the logic. Of course, his cognitive abilities were quickly slipping away and vanished altogether when Kelly's manicured hand found his zipper and, releasing it, fished his cock out of his shorts.

Dan realized they were picking up where they left off last time. He settled back further into the corner of the couch, on pins and needles as he waited for Kelly's story to unfold.

She leaned down and spit a copious amount of saliva onto his shaft and began stroking it with her left hand. As her soft voice and the rhythmic shucking of her fist along the length of his cock carried to his ears, Dan closed his eyes and settled in for the ride.

***

Kelly was seven months into her pregnancy. She was definitely showing, her hard, sexy belly stretched out before her, her belly button now an outie. She was thankful that she carried her pregnancy weight mostly in her stomach and breasts.  Her legs were still trim and her ass was still taut.  One could not discern her pregnant state by looking at her face; she remained as beautiful as ever.

Nonetheless, the pregnancy took a lot out of her. She was often fatigued, and even cranky at times, but when energy came, she took advantage and exercised, ran errands, or just went for walks.

On this May day, Kelly, full of energy, decided that she would go for a long walk. The weather was beautiful and spring was in the air, as they say. Earlier that day, she had seen Mike off to work and had then taken a shower.

Getting dressed, Kelly spied herself in the full-length mirror that hung on the bathroom wall. Without being conceited, she knew she was a beautiful woman. Often, she dressed to please, not just Mike or herself, but anyone else who cared to view her body. This morning was no different. It was still a little cool, so she threw on a pair of comfortable cotton pants. After stuffing her massive tits – bloating wildly with the pregnancy – into her bra, she pulled a white, long-sleeve cotton t-shirt over her head. It fit snugly around her upper body, but it still fit. It was made from material that stretched to accommodate her expanding belly and bra line. Stretched across her giant tits, somewhat distorted due to their size, was the phrase, "We're Hungry."

She smoothed her light-pink-manicured fingers across the words, trying to straighten them, but failed. Looking in the mirror before heading out, Kelly thought she looked damn good for a woman who was almost ready to drop. Pulling her hair into a ponytail, she gathered her phone and keys and left the walk-up.

She walked down the street to the local Starbucks for a latte. Though her lattes were a daily ritual before her pregnancy, she couldn't drink coffee often during the pregnancy because of the caffeine. However, her obstetrician said that a little coffee here and there wouldn't hurt. As she walked the few blocks, she was not immune from noticing the heads she turned. The streets were full of people out enjoying the weather. She passed by other mothers with strollers, men on their way to work, and college students on their way to class at nearby DePaul University. All stared at her as she passed, the mothers because they knew what Kelly was about to go through and sympathized with her, the businessmen and college boys because her massive tits were stretching the fabric of her shirt, her nipples clearly visible.

After getting her latte and checking her e-mail and texts at one of the sidewalk tables, she wasted the rest of the morning and early afternoon paying bills and running a few errands. Before going for her walk, she walked down to the corner Seven-Eleven to grab some milk for dinner. On her way back, she passed three college boys on their way to class.

She looked at them as they approached, smiling sweetly as they passed. As they did, one of the boys said, "Nice shirt." Without pausing or even turning around, Kelly thanked him for the compliment, smiling mischievously to herself as she continued on. She knew what the boy was referring to.

"I'm hungry, too," she heard him laugh to his friends.

'I'll bet you are,' she thought wryly.

Kelly returned home with the carton of milk but quickly left for her walk. As she meandered through the streets of Lincoln Park and the DePaul neighborhood, her mind kept flashing back to the three college kids. She and Mike had made love last night, but the kid's comment about being hungry started her motor revving. Making love was nice, and that was what she did with Mike, but right now she needed more. She didn't want tenderness or romance or any of that bullshit. Instead, as she continued to turn the kid's comment over and over in her mind, she worked herself into a frenzy that only a rough, hard fuck could calm. Her nipples thickened, and the fire started to grow in the pit of her belly, her pussy suddenly wet.

With barely a conscious thought, Kelly turned the corner and her legs took her toward DePaul's Lincoln Park campus. She entered the campus from the south and made her way between some buildings and into the quad. She quickly found a bench and sat down, taking a rest, and figuring out how to go about quenching her thirst for fucking.

As she sat there, she watched the students enjoy the afternoon, tossing Frisbees and lounging on the lawn. She noticed that the girls dressed differently now from when she was in school. She had noticed before, but never put much thought into it. Short-shorts, midriffs showing.  So provocative.  She didn’t judge, though.  After all, she was sitting in the middle of a college campus with a tight top stretched across her tits with its provocation writ large.

The college boys stared at her as they walked by. She could feel the lust emanating from their gawking, and it only served to fuel her own needs. Her nipples swelled again underneath the tight-fitting top.  Her cunt stirred. But she felt like a chicken hawk, a grown woman in her mid-thirties, sitting in the middle of a college campus thinking about fucking these college boys. It didn't help matters that she was seven months pregnant, with a belly out to here. She didn't want to be too aggressive in this environment, and thus sat back against the bench, and waited to see what might come from the afternoon. She wouldn't have to wait long.

Chad was just getting out of class as the thoughts of fucking college boys filtered through Kelly's lust-addled brain. He was on his way back to his dorm room when he spotted the pregnant woman sitting on one of the benches in the quad. There was no question it was the woman he had seen earlier.  “We’re Hungry,” emblazoned across her chest.

Kelly didn't see him as he approached. She was daydreaming, lost in the growing need to feel a young cock penetrate her pregnant cunt.

Chad, standing a few feet to her blindside, startled her back to reality. "Still hungry?"

She turned to face him, her sweet smile lighting up his world. She hesitated a moment, then recognized him from earlier in the day.  "Always," she said softly. After a pause, "Care to join me?"

"Sure." Taking a seat on the bench next to Kelly, he extended his hand and introduced himself. "I'm Chad."

"Kelly," she responded, offering her own. It was soft and warm, and Chad’s heart started to beat a little faster at her touch.

"What brings you here this afternoon?"

Kelly almost rolled her eyes. 'Not much of a pick-up line, college boy,' she thought. Aloud, she said, "Just out for a stroll, that's all. And you?"

Chad pointed to his backpack. "I just got out of class, freshman biology. I'm going back to my dorm room to study a little."

Kelly was surprised that Chad was a freshman. He looked a little older. Still like a college kid, no doubt, what with the way he was dressed, but she had guessed he was a little older, maybe a junior or senior. Not eighteen. The realization that he was a teenager hit Kelly in the stomach, but in a good way. She hadn't fucked an energetic teenager in years. Sure, he was legal, no jailbait, but still a teenager. The thought of his young cock abusing her little married body sent shivers up her spine.

"Mmmm. I thought all the dorms were on campus." Kelly turned so that she was facing him more directly, and put her arm over the back of the park bench, causing her bloated breasts to thrust forward even more. Her thick nipples tented the fabric, causing even further distortion to the provocative words stretched across her swollen tits.

"They are. My dorm's right over there," he almost stuttered, indicating a large, red-brick building behind him. Chad could barely keep his eyes off Kelly's body. Her face was beautiful enough to look at, but her body was just too much to ignore. He tried to maintain contact with her bright blue eyes, but his gaze kept straying to those massive tits and engorged nipples. 'God, I would love to fuck this chick,' he thought. 'Pregnant, too.' Chad's fat cock was now causing an uncomfortable tightness in his boxers, and he barely heard her next words.

"When I saw you earlier, I assumed you lived off campus."

That she remembered seeing him startled the kid for a moment.  “Right, um, I forgot I saw you earlier.”

Kelly nodded, a soft smirk on her lips.  “Right, um, was it you who said you were hungry, too?”

Chad blushed furiously.  “Nah, that was…that was Eric.”  He paused and licked his lips nervously.  "Anyway, I was just at a friend's apartment before class, and we were walking back to campus."

Kelly could almost read his mind. College boys were all the same, and it never changed. She knew she could be back in his dorm room within five minutes if she wanted to be. But did she want to be?  It was a question that answered itself.

She leaned closer to him, her angelic face within a foot of his, her sparkling blue eyes glittering in the sunlight. "Wanna show me your dorm room?" she asked, pure lust dripping from her soft pink lips.

"Mmm, sure, I guess," he answered anxiously, his big brown eyes flitting left and right. "Not much to see, though."

Kelly scooted a little closer to him and whispered, "Don't be so dense, Chad. I don't really care what your room looks like. We're not going there so I can get a tour, are we?" she asked rhetorically. When he didn't respond, she continued, "I want you to take my hand and lead me from this park bench. Walk me across the quad so everyone can see that Chad is taking a married pregnant lady back to his dorm room. When we get to your dorm room, you can spend a minute or two showing me all its architectural features, if you want." Her tone was condescending. "But after the tour, I want to you to fuck my little...cheating...cunt...and drop your young cum all...over...my...pretty...face.”  She paused, an eyebrow arched. “All right?"

As nervous as he was, Chad needed no further encouragement. He grabbed Kelly's left hand and felt the 3-carat diamond press into his palm. He pulled her from the bench and marched across the quad toward his dorm building. Kelly trailed slightly behind him, but there was no mistaking that she was a willing participant. There was too much bounce in her step – and, consequentially, too much bounce in her chest.  And of course, that radiating smile.

As they walked, several eyes were on them. A crude kid with dreadlocks, dirty shorts, and a tie-dye yelled out, "Nice work, Bingham." Kelly gathered that that was Chad's last name.

He and Kelly entered the dorm building hand-in-hand and waited for the elevator to arrive on the first floor. Two girls, obviously students, waited with them. 'What must they be thinking?' Kelly thought to herself. 'On second thought, what am I thinking? I'm about to let a college kid fuck me in his dorm room.' She shuddered with delight.

The ding of the elevator arriving cut short Kelly's self-examination. Instead, she, Chad, and the two girls got in the elevator and waited as it ascended. The doors opened on the third floor and Chad grabbed her hand again and pulled her from the elevator, almost dragging her along in his haste. As she was exiting, Kelly looked over her shoulder at the two girls. "I fucking love college boys," she teased.

As she and Chad hustled wordlessly down the hall and the elevator doors swooshed shut, she heard one of the girls yell, "Slut!!!"

Kelly shivered. 'Yes, I am.'

Opening his door, Chad pulled Kelly in after him and shut it, making sure to lock it, too. He pushed her up against the door and leaned in to kiss her lush lips.

But Kelly turned her head and ducked under his arms, avoiding his kiss. "What about the tour, Chad?" she teased, walking to the center of the spacious room, looking around while turning on her heel.

"Well--" he barely got out, before Kelly interrupted him.

"Okay, I've seen enough," she said in a sing-song voice, moving toward the bed and sitting down on its edge. "So, where's your roommate, college boy?"

"Don't have one. I got lucky," he responded cautiously, still standing by the door, unsure of how to play Kelly's game.

"So, as I see it, we have no roommate to worry about, the door is locked, and you've given me the grand tour, such as it is. That about sum things up?" She was now leaning back on her hands, her enormous tits thrust up and out.  The fabric of the top utterly failed to conceal her distended nipples.

"Yeah, uh, I think so," he said, moving towards her. He approached his bed and stood towering over Kelly, his feet planted between hers.

She looked up at him and, pulling the rubber band from her ponytail, shook her hair out. He watched as her lip turned down in a pout.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" he almost whined.

With her left index finger, the diamond of her engagement ring sparkling in the sunlight that poured in through the dorm room's large window, she drew an imaginary line underneath the phrase "We're Hungry" that adorned her bloated tits. Losing the pout, she then growled, "Feed me, college boy."

When he made no move, Kelly's eyes remained on his questioningly. She sighed heavily and, still braced on her right hand, her left hand moved from her bulging tits and a light pink fingernail hooked behind his belt buckle, pulling it free.

She raised an eyebrow, hoping to prompt him, but he just stood there.  Still staring intently into his eyes, she popped the button on Chad's cargo shorts, and her long nails grasped the zipper and slowly pulled it down. Still, he stood there.

Kelly hung her lip again.  "Don't you wanna feed me, Chad?" she asked, batting her long lashes at him.

Without waiting for the boy to act, Kelly hooked a finger behind his zipper and pulled his shorts down so they puddled at his feet.  His boxers came next, and Kelly, still fully clothed, found herself staring at Chad's substantial cock.

From his standing position, Chad looked down at this beautiful pregnant woman as her eyes widened in delight at her meal. When her left hand encircled the base of his shaft and tugged, the huge diamond shining in his eyes, he moaned softly. But his breath was taken away when Kelly leaned forward a bit and spit along the shaft.

Chad regained his breath as Kelly shucked away at the heated cock, spreading her spit along the flesh. "Oh my god," he breathed.

"You like?" she asked, smiling sweetly up at him from her seated position.

"Oh God, yes."

"What do you like about it?" she continued before depositing another string of spit along Chad's cock.

"I...uh...it's…," he managed to stutter incoherently.

"That's all right, college boy. I know," she cooed. "You like these big, fat tits, huh? My tight little ass? This protruding belly? Does the prospect of fucking a pregnant woman excite you, Chad?"

"Yesssss," he hissed.

Chad could take no more.  His knees felt weak, his legs a bit wobbly.  He reached out and placed his open palm on the top of Kelly's head, pulling her face toward his cock.

Just before the bloated head parted her red lips, Kelly let out a groan. "Mmm, yes…feed me," she muttered, wrapping her unfaithful lips around Chad's purple cockhead. She leaned forward further and wrapped her arms around Chad's ass, pulling his cock deeper into her sucking mouth.

Bobbing her head back and forth on it, she shivered as it struck the back of her throat. Saliva rolled from her lips and down her chin, before falling to her substantial chest. Her left hand released Chad's ass and came back around and cupped his balls, gently rolling the heavy orbs through her fingers.

The boy’s breathing increased as Kelly manipulated his silky sac, aided by the coolness of her engagement and wedding rings as they slid over the spit-slickened flesh.

When her fingers strayed behind his balls to his perineum, the long nails lightly tickling the sensitive spot of skin, she felt him grunt and jerk in her mouth and was surprised when a burst of hot cum shot from the tip of his cock and splashed against the back of her throat. She swallowed once, then twice, savoring the creaminess that slid down her throat, coating her esophagus. With her right hand, she squeezed the base of his cock to ensure that all his cum had been deposited in her mouth, and then licked the head and shaft clean.

"That was fast, Chad," she said disapprovingly, looking up at him. "Hope you've got more food for this hungry mommy." She kept stroking his cock, staring at it intently, delighted that it remained thick and hard. "Mmmm, perfect. Ready for round two?"

"Mmm-hmm," he muttered.

Kelly pushed him back a step or two and stood so she was facing him. She grabbed the bottom hem of his shirt, pulled it over his head, and then pushed him back onto his bed, leaving him naked and prone.

Swaying her hips provocatively at him, she taunted: "What do you want to see first, huh? These fat, milk-engorged tits?" she asked, pushing her large breasts together with her delicate fingers. "Or maybe this tight, little ass?" she teased, turning around and wiggling her cute little bottom at him.

Without giving him the chance to answer, she climbed on his prone body and pushed her tits in his face.

"Mmmmm," she heard his muffled groan.

Sitting back up, she peeled her t-shirt up over her bulging stomach and then over her gargantuan tits."

Jesus fucking Christ," he murmured as her expansive bra came into view, her milk-filled breasts almost spilling from the overburdened cups.

Kelly reached behind her to unlatch the bra and, as it came loose, fell forward, smothering Chad's face in her bare tits, the nipples darkened and engorged. She dragged one of them across his panting mouth, grazing his lips lightly.

"Suck, college boy," she muttered and was rewarded with Chad's lips fastening onto her nipple. "Mmmm…delicious…suck harder...mmmm...yes...more...teeth, Chad, teeth...oh, God!"

While Chad nipped and bit her nipples, causing her to groan in unadorned lust, one of Kelly's hands was busy unbuttoning her pants and pushing them down to her feet. Kicking them off, her thong went next.

Kelly pulled a reddened nipple from his mouth and rose to her feet on his bed. Chad opened his eyes to find Kelly's small feet straddling his hips. Looking further up, where her trim, tanned legs met in a gentle arch, Chad groaned at the sight of her bare cunt, already leaking wetness down the inside of her thighs. His eyes scanned up and over her sexy, pregnant belly.  It bulged so much that, from his angle, Chad could barely make out Kelly's swollen tits.

When his eyes met hers, she smiled softly and began to squat down over his crotch. "Obviously, I fuck my husband." Her manicured hands massaged her stomach as she continued to lower herself over the prone college student. "Should I fuck you, too?" she whispered as Chad's cockhead nestled against her slick, bare labia.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

"Oh god, yes," Chad moaned. "Fuck me, sit on it."

Kelly did as he commanded, letting her legs lower herself.  Chad’s swollen cockhead pushed through her lubricated lips, stretching them over the crown.  She filled her lungs, pushed up a little, then sat back down.  The woman’s head snapped back as the cock pierced her cheating cunt deeper.

“Fuck,” she groaned.  Her legs strained to raise herself off the invading cock.  When she felt the crown tugging at her cunt lips, just about to pop out, she relaxed her leg muscles and fell, impaling herself on the teenaged cock with a whimper.  Chad’s swollen balls flattened against her ass and she settled there for a moment, letting her cunt walls adjust to the girth of the boy inside her.

"You feel...so fucking good...in my cunt," she stuttered when she had the breath. "I love your cock...fucking me...stretching me...I love...young dick," she spat, her hips starting to roll, fucking him. "College-boy cock...nnnghnn…so fucking good."

Her left hand strayed from her bouncing belly and quickly found her swollen clit. Perspiration covered her tanned skin. As Kelly continued to bounce up and down on Chad's cock, her fingers sped back and forth over that slick nub, her eyelids fluttering.

Chad tucked his chin, looking down his chest toward where the woman’s cunt swallowed his cock.  Her engagement ring sparkled in the sunlight, quickly becoming covered in the mess dripping from her pussy, and he was reminded that this was a married woman – with child – that was riding him with her bald cunt. If he hadn't already dropped his load in her mouth, the thought of violating this unfaithful whore would have made him cum already.

Instead, it was Kelly's turn to cum. The friction against her clit combined with the knowledge that she had a young cock buried deep in her adulterous cunt to bring on a hard orgasm. "Oh, god," she groaned as it rolled through her belly, punching her in the gut. "I'm cumming...oh, fuck...fuck..."

Scalding wetness gushed over Chad’s cock and then his balls, slathering him in her juices. Kelly’s legs shook violently then she collapsed and fell forward onto Chad's body as the orgasm continued to rack her little body.

As it began to subside, her soft pink tongue flitted out and licked the boy’s earlobe.  "Oh, Jesus, that felt fucking awesome," she whispered into his ear.

She lifted herself off Chad’s still-hard cock and rolled off him, presenting her ass to him. "Like this," she said, looking over her shoulder and brushing some errant hair from her face. "Fuck me like a dog, kid."

Chad got to his knees and knee-walked until his cock bobbed against Kelly's dripping cunt. It took little effort for Chad to push himself into her sodden pussy. He took the woman by the waist, fingers sinking into that pliant flesh, and pulled her back on him.  Her cunt walls parted, taking him deep.  When her ass flattened against his lower stomach, he pushed her away, moaning hard as her cunt constricted around his thickness, grabbing and sucking.  He settled into a steady rhythm and Kelly buried her face in his pillow.  Her humungous tits bulged from beneath her, big, fat balls of flesh upon which her body rolled.

"Harder, Chad...fuck me harder...yes, that's it," she moaned into the pillow as the young cock repeatedly slammed into her married cunt. "God, yes…yessss…good boy…fuck me, Chad, fuck harder…pound that cunt,” she hissed.

She brought her left hand from under her face.  Her fingers slid down her back to her ass, and her ring finger stretched out toward her asshole.  Her manicured nail teased the crinkled flesh of her anal ring. "Spit on it," she moaned.

Chad dipped his head and let a string of spit fall from his lips.  It splashed against her sacrum, just above her asshole, and the soft pad of her finger spread it around her taut little asshole. Sufficiently lubricated, Kelly slipped her ring finger into her butt as Chad maintained the steady rhythm in her cunt. Her invading finger soon matched that rhythm as she fingerfucked her asshole, biting the pillow to keep from screaming out.

Chad went into overdrive as he watched this perverted display. His young mind had trouble comprehending how he got here. A married woman, very pregnant, was on her hands and knees in his dorm room with his cock buried in her dripping, bald, cunt, and he had just watched her sink her ring finger so deep in her ass that her engagement ring pressed against the stretched-out anal ring. "Fucking…whore," he grunted under his breath.

"What?" she gasped.  Kelly slammed her hips back at the boy, taking his entire length in her cunt, her finger twirling around the overheated insides of her asshole. "What…what did you say?"

"Mmm…nothing…your pussy…so fucking good," he stuttered, trying to cover.

Kelly slowed her hips and then stopped bucking against him altogether.  Slowly, she turned her head to peer at him over her shoulder. Her sweat-soaked hair stuck to her face, and a long, manicured finger rose to brush it away, revealing the fire in her blue eyes. "No, no. What did you say?" she demanded, lust still inscribed on her face.

"Nothing," he answered, also stopping his fuck movements. "What?" 

"Did you call me a whore?" Nothing. "Answer me, college boy."

"Yeah…I'm sorry…I didn't mean it,” he breathed, silently kicking himself for letting the insult slip.

"Sure you did," she responded, slamming her hips back against Chad. She resumed fucking his cock on her cunt. "Why did...you call me...a whore?" she managed to get out, again burying her face in the pillow.

"You're cheating...on your husband...that's why," Chad grunted. "You're in a dorm room...fucking a stranger...with your husband's baby...in your belly."

"That's cuz...I love…young…fucking…cock...cuz I’m a…a whore!" she hissed, arms stretching out in front of her, bracing herself against the headboard.  Kelly pushed herself back hard, taking all of that cock into her cunt, hot, slick wetness seeping out around the cock and dripping down her thighs, soaking the sheets on his bed.

"Oh, god, you are so fuckin' dirty," Chad moaned as he hammered his cock into Kelly harder now, his grip on her hips fierce. "Such a fuckin' slut."

"Mmm-hmm," she shuddered. "Then treat me...that way...like a fucking tramp...abuse me…degrade me...I fucking love this shit," Kelly snarled through gritted teeth. Sweat poured off her body and further dampened his bed sheets. 'Was he up for the challenge?'

"How's this cock feel…slut?”  He was tentative and paused before continuing.  “You…like it stretching you, you filthy…you filthy mommy-whore?"

Kelly shuddered at this. She could feel her cunt convulsing, clamping down on the boy’s cock as a silent reward.

"What a filthy fuckin' bitch,” he continued, apparently growing more comfortable giving the woman what she obviously craved.  “Such a hot little cunt.”

Kelly pushed against the headboard, impaling herself on the thrusting teenage cock.  “Yessss,” she hissed.  “Fuck…I fucking love it…more, college boy…I’m your whore…your preggo slut!”

Behind her, Chad’s breath caught in his throat and he swallowed hard to clear it.  “How…how many cocks have been in this hole, whore? Betcha lost count, you cheating slut," Chad taunted.

Kelly's head spun. She loved the verbal abuse, fed off it. The heat in her cunt spiked.

"Nice outfit, by the way,” the boy continued.  “'We're Hungry'? You're like a walking billboard for sluts, with your big tits bouncing around. You should be ashamed of yourself, spreading your married legs and letting an eighteen-year-old kid fuck your unfaithful little cunt. What would your husband think? What would he think, you filthy slut!?!" he almost screamed, spanking Kelly's right ass cheek as he watched in fascination as her engagement ring continued to bump against her stretched anal ring.

Kelly was feverish; her mind was shutting down. "So mad," the delirious housewife managed. "He'd be…fuck…nnghnn…soooo…fucking…pissed." She could barely string two words together, so overcome with lust she was.

"No shit, cunt. You're on your hands and knees in a dorm room. Those fat tits are squeezed underneath you, bulging out from under your slutty body.”  Chad took a deep breath and slapped Kelly’s ass again.  “Your ass is in the air, with a finger buried ring-deep in it. A college kid behind you, fucking your bald cunt. Begging for young cock and your hot cunt gushes when I call you names," Chad continued, his mouth moving a mile a minute, embracing the very thing Kelly craved. "You're a filthy...fucking...whore. Even worse…hanging below…that pregnant belly. Fucking some college kid with your husband's baby in your belly!"

Kelly whined, slamming a fist against his mattress, and then turned her head to eyeball him again. Need and lust and submission blurred her vision and her upper lip curled into a sneer.  "How do you know it's my husband's, college boy?" she hissed at him.

Chad's cock lodged deep in the scalding married cunt, and froze there. His body went stiff, and Kelly heard a sharp intake of breath. "Oh, fuck…you…filthy…fucking…slut," he bellowed as the cum churning in his balls released and coursed up his shaft before splashing the inner walls of Kelly's cunt.

"That's right, college boy," she grunted when Chad's cock twitched inside her and she felt that intense wet heat blossom deep in her yearning cunt. "Could be the cable guy's...or my tennis instructor’s...or maybe your pledge brother’s,” she taunted him, her eyes rolling up. “I'll know…in a few…in a few months," she breathed. "There's just been...so much cock...in this cheating cunt."

"Uuuuggghhhh," Chad grunted before his body went slack. His fat balls empty, he fell forward across Kelly's perspiration-covered back. "Fucking incredible.”  He lay there for a moment, his heart rate slowing, his breathing becoming more even again.

Kelly laid beneath him for a bit, letting herself calm down, coming down from the sexual high the teenager had provided.  "You’re a good fuck, kid," Kelly complimented him, then rolled to her side and slid out from under him, beginning to gather her discarded clothes.

"Thanks, whore,” he replied playfully, rolling to his back, his cock languidly laying over his thigh.

"Don't call me a whore," Kelly warned as she pulled her thong over her thighs. She grabbed a towel that was lying across his couch and wiped the sweat from her body before wiping the dripping cum from her inner thighs. "When there's a cock buried in me, its owner can call me whore, slut, tramp, whatever." She pulled her pants and shoes on and stood facing Chad, his cock lolling against his thigh. Her hands were on her hips, and her enormous tits stood proudly on her chest, almost resting on the upper swell of her pregnant belly.

"Right now, there's no cock buried in me, and I don't think that thing is going to be any use to anyone for the next few hours," she continued, nodding her head at Chad's soft cock. Kelly stuffed her swollen tits back in her bra, and pulled her t-shirt over her head, adjusting it so the "We're Hungry" was legible.

Satisfied, her light pink nails tweaked her nipples through the fabric and she gave a little shudder, her eyelids fluttering rapidly for a moment. "Thanks for feeding me, college boy," she muttered softly and turned, walking out the door.

***

Dan's cockhead was bright purple. His shaft was gripped tightly in Kelly's fist. Sunlight glinted off the diamonds mounted on the engagement ring and wedding bands. Her fist shucked up and down the hot, slick flesh. She used her thumb to spread his pre-cum down his shaft.  When the next bead of pre-cum bubbled at the tip of his cock, she dipped her head and her lush pink tongue slithered from her soft lips and lapped at the silvery stream.

"…the cable guy's...or my tennis instructor’s...or maybe your pledge brother’s…I'll know…in a few…in a few months…there's just been...so much cock...in this cheating cunt," went her story.

Dan’s eyes focused on Kelly's rings sliding up and down his cock, his ears on her filthy mouth.  His body went rigid. Her tightly-gripping hand jammed down to the base of his cock and squeezed hard, pressing her soft thumb firmly against the thick pulsing vein that ran the length of the underside of his cock.

“Cum,” she whispered breathlessly.  “Give me that fucking cum.”

The cock, held upright by Kelly’s fist, spit its first thick rope of cum straight into the air. Some landed back on his stomach; some strung across her face and forehead and into her hair.

His hand, already holding her ponytail, pulled her face onto his spurting cock. "Suck it, Kelly. Eat my cum," he breathed.

Kelly's pink-smeared lips closed over the cum-shooting head, savoring the slick fluid as it coated her tongue and blasted against the back of her throat.  A hard moan rumbled in the back of her throat, sending hot, wet mini-vibrations straight down to Dan’s still bloated balls.

Dan humped his cock into Kelly’s mouth three or four times, his sac hitching, and Kelly dutifully swallowed hard over and over again to keep up with all the cum that emptied into her mouth.

When Dan's body came to rest and his breath began its retreat to normalcy, he pulled Kelly off his cock by her ponytail. "Still hungry, slut?" he laughed lightly.

"Mmmm," she purred, licking her soft lips. Traces of cum remained on her tongue, and some of it dripped from her chin. "Good now…good cum."

"Such a slut."

Kelly closed her eyes and reveled in the debasement. "Will you fuck me now?" she pleaded.

Dan looked at his watch. "No time. My friends will be here soon."

Kelly’s lower lip pouted, giving him the same look she’d given the college kid when he didn’t give her what she craved, right when she craved it.

"Poor slut…want me to play with your clit instead? Get you off that way?" he asked, as he tucked his cock back in his pants.

Kelly turned around and slid her hot body into the V formed by Dan's spread legs. She leaned back into him, and he put his arms around her, nibbling her earlobe, sending hot breath into her ear.

Dan pulled the button and then the zipper of her pants open, and easily slid his left hand into her thong, quickly finding her wet slit. "Jesus, Kelly. You haven't been touched and you're already sopping wet."

"That's cuz I'm fucking horny and I need a really hard fuck," she moaned as two of Dan's fingers crossed her clit and came back to flicker over it. "That's why I came here in the first place, and now it turns out I'm not even gonna get fucked."

Dan's fingers increased their pressure and speed as they slicked over her swollen clit, occasionally dipping lower to push through her slippery cunt lips, releasing a torrent of wetness.

"But…fuck…this'll work…for now," she gasped.

Dan let his right hand wander up her firm body and found the top button of her shirt. He pulled sharply on the placket, and the button popped through. Moving to the second, he was not so lucky; the button didn't pop through, but popped off and landed somewhere on the hardwood floor, skittering across it and coming to rest under a side chair. The third and fourth buttons were more cooperative, and Dan pulled the halves of her shirt apart.

Kelly leaned forward and Dan lifted the back of her shirt, making quick work of the trio of clasps at the back of her bra.  When she settled back against him, he reached around and filled the palm of his right hand with her tit-flesh, and then took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it firmly. As the fingers of his left hand danced across her inflamed clit, the fingers of the right pinched, pulled, and twisted her thick, swollen nipple.

Kelly squirmed between Dan’s spread legs as he manipulated her, toyed with her hypersensitive clit and that fat nipple.  She rolled her head from side to side.  Sounds came from her throat, but Dan could not make out the words.

"Gonna cum, my pretty little whore? Gonna cum on my fingers?" he taunted.

"Oh, God…fuck…faster, please…rub my clit...please, go faster...nnnghnnn, yyeess...more," she whimpered, her body twisting and turning and squirming against his.

Dan felt the heat pouring off the distended nipple that he gripped tightly in his right hand. He twisted the nipple some, and then pulled it away from her body, stretching it. Kelly mewled in his arms, her back arching, her breathing increasing and her body beginning to jerk.

The keypad by the door gave two quick chirps. Though Dan's left hand maintained its effort at Kelly's bald slit, his right released her throbbing nipple, pulsing red as blood rushed back into it. Her body, on the verge of orgasm, slumped back against his in disappointment as he reached for his iPhone and opened the app that connected to the keypad. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's us. Should we come up, or you gonna come down?"

"Come up. I'll buzz you. The door's open." He hit the appropriate button, which triggered his friends in, and set the phone down. His right hand returned to Kelly's engorged nipple and resumed its exploitation. "You got about two minutes, slut. Want me to stop?"

"Noooo," Kelly whined, rocking her hips against Dan's invading fingers, searching for that scorching contact on her clit. "Faster," she breathed. "Faster...yes, more...mmmm...more on the nipple...twist it...harder...harder!...Yes, yes, yes...now the other way...abuse it....uuuugggghhhhh," she let out in a rush of air, her orgasm upon her. Her body jerked, her pubic bone crashing against Dan's flying fingers, mashing her clit against the pads of his fingers. "Cumming...oh, fuck!...oh, yessssss!"

Dan wrapped his arms tightly around Kelly as she jerked and shuddered and trembled through her orgasm, the fingers of one hand on her clit and the other tugging that swollen nipple. Her breath was short, her back arched wildly now, as he drove her higher, toward that gut-wrenching orgasm, until it tore into her gut and her cunt gushed, dousing his fingers and soaking her pants.

In the background, he heard the elevator ding down the hall. Kelly was still quaking in his arms, murmuring under her breath. A moment later, a knock at the door quickly brought her back to the reality of the situation.

"Come in," Dan yelled.

"Asshole," Kelly whispered, pulling the sides of her shirt together to cover her massive tits. The door swung open, and Ryan moved to come in but stopped short. Marc, following behind him, ran into his friend. Both saw the stroller resting in front of the window and then Kelly still wrapped in their friend's arms but struggling to get up as she wrapped her top over her tits.

"Uuhh, sorry," Marc said. "You told us to come up."

'What the fuck,' he thought. 'Who was this little slut?' Marc hadn't met this one yet, but she was gorgeous. A little younger than his friend usually liked them, but she had huge tits and...yes, the rings.

"No problem," Dan said, pulling his hand from between Kelly's legs. "She was just getting ready to leave." Kelly stood, keeping her legs apart to prevent her pants from falling. "Ryan, Marc, this is Kelly. Kelly, Ryan and Marc."

Blushing furiously, Kelly took each of their hands as they were offered, keeping one on the front of her white blouse. "Pleased to meet you. Um…excuse me for a minute." She shot Dan a dirty look and headed toward Dan's bedroom.

In her wake, she heard one of the newcomers. "Who's the hottie?"

"Some slut I met a while back," she heard as she closed the door. It was humiliating, yes…terribly humiliating…but Kelly shivered as she stood before the mirror.  She heard the rest of the conversation through the vents.

"Was that a wedding ring on her finger?"

Kelly stared at her engagement ring and wedding bands as she stuffed her tits back in her bra and buttoned her shirt, noticing for the first time the missing button. 'God, I am such a fucking slut. How many more times am I going to let this happen?' she chastised herself.

"Mmm-hmm. That's her daughter in the stroller."

Kelly groaned. 'I can't believe I did this. Coming over here while Mike's at home is one thing, but dragging my daughter along? What a wicked, depraved cunt I am,' she said to her mirror image.

"What the fuck? What kind of chick brings her kid with her when she's cheating on her husband?" Marc asked rhetorically.

Kelly buttoned her pants after tucking her shirt into it and checked her appearance once more in the mirror. 'Just like when I left, the perfect little Lincoln Park wife and mother. I wonder what Mike would do if he found out that I'm not so perfect. Would he divorce me?'

"The filthy kind," she heard Dan reply. "You have never in your life fucked a woman like this. Slammin' body, the dirtiest mind ever, trashy mouth, absolute no morals."

Kelly's manicured nails found her nipples as she listened to the conversation through the vents. 'No morals at all is right,’ she thought. ‘I guess I really don't care what Mike would do. It won't change anything. I'm a fucking whore and nothing will ever change that. Cock, cock, cock,' she thought, twisting her nipples through the clothing, her long nails causing her to wince slightly.

"We could probably get her back here later for a tag team if you wanted," she heard Dan laugh. Kelly shuddered as she left the bedroom.

Kelly reappeared, having re-hooked her bra, buttoned her shirt, and fastened her pants. She didn't fail to notice Marc's smirk when he saw the empty buttonhole. "Sorry," she said, feeling that embarrassment creep back into her cheeks. "I, uh, I just had to clean up.”  She bit her lower lip gently, then turned to Dan.  “I've got to get going, but it was good to catch up." Ryan and Marc eyed her up and down, lingering at Kelly's erect nipples tenting her shirt.

"You, too, Kelly."

Turning to Marc and Ryan, she offered her hand, and they all exchanged pleasantries. "Uh, Kelly," Ryan said and ran his finger by his right ear. "You, uh, you have something…"

Kelly mirrored his actions, and to her shock felt a string of cum laying in her hair and falling by her ear. 'How did I miss that in the mirror?' she thought. She wiped the sperm from her hair and skin with her ring finger.

She glanced at Dan.  Sure, she thrived on the humiliation, on the shame.  But she was kind of pissed at him for putting her in this position.  What she allowed behind closed doors was one thing.  It wasn’t his place to expose her like he just had.  Her upper lip twitched.  “You’re such an asshole,” she hissed, her voice barely audible.

Kelly then turned to the other two.  She brought her hand to her mouth and her wet, pink tongue darted out and licked the cum from her finger, staring directly into Ryan's eyes. "Maybe next time, you guys can take Dan's suggestion and tag team me and fuck the life out of my married holes," she said, her voice suddenly sultry.

Another glance toward Dan, a soft smirk on her lush lips.

Kelly hung her lower lip in another pout, looking toward Ryan and Marc again. "Your stupid friend here wouldn't even fuck me today. He played with my clit until it burned, and nearly twisted my nipples off, but no cock."

Ryan and Marc's eyes nearly popped from their sockets.

"Next time, Kelly," Dan laughed. "Next time. Now, get out of here. I'm sure your husband is wondering where his pretty little wife is."

On her way out the door, pushing the stroller in front of her, Kelly stopped and turned back toward Dan, Ryan, and Marc. "It might be a few weeks before I see you again. I have a lot planned this week and next, and then the company is sending me down to Miami to recruit from a few colleges. I'll call you when I get back."

"Jesus Christ, Dan…you’re fucking that?" she heard from one of Dan's friends as she shut the door and pushed the stroller down the hall.

'How humiliating,' she groaned inwardly, even as her thick nipples throbbed.

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments