Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Look Who's Watching

"A Father dreads his daughter's friend sleeping over until he catches her in a compromising position"

139
10 Comments 10
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I hate being the father of a teen girl. Don't get me wrong, when her friends come to our house, wearing small, tight tops and short skirts, my dick enjoys it. But trying to cover up a hard-on when there are seventeen-year-old girls in the house is difficult, to say the least.

The worst (or should I say best) of her friends May is a small Asian girl with glasses, dark hair, and a chubby but fuckable body. Guys her age probably call her geek, but we guys learn later in life, that geeks are often the freaks in disguise. And freaks can often be more fun than the sexiest cheerleader.

It had been a long week when my daughter Ellie comes to me and asks if May can sleep over, what could I say? 'sorry sweetie, you can't or I'd wind up jerking off into her panties the second she takes them off?' No I can't object so even though I was exhausted, and even though my wife is out of town, I let my daughter's friend stay over.

It was late at night when I am woken by the giggling from Ellie's room, the girls are having fun at least. Trying to hear what they're saying, I listen closely. “I just wish we had gone through with it before he dumped me. Ellie, I need to lose my virginity.” I'm flustered at this. I really shouldn't be listening to my daughter talk about sex.

“You have to be patient May,” Ellie says to her friend, “it'll happen when it happens.” I'm so proud of my baby girl at that moment until I hear her say the next part. “Until then just use this.” This is followed by giggles from the teens.

“I'm not using this in front of you.” I hear May say, and I'm guessing she's talking about a sex toy. Where did Ellie get a toy from? “Why don't we try to get some sleep?” When May says this, I practically fist pump. Finally, I can get some sleep without two giggling teens in the next room.

I drift off to sleep for a few minutes, but I'm woken by Ellie's door being closed. I hear footsteps going down the stairs, and I wonder what is happening. Getting up, I throw on a dressing gown and follow whoever is downstairs. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I notice the living room light is on and look to see who is there. The sight before me makes my cock rock hard.

May has obviously taken May up on her offer to use the toy. Because there she is, naked and running a small vibrator over her clitoris. I can see how wet the toy is making her, and her wet, shaven pussy looks so tasty.

I'm so hard, all I can do is open my gown and start stroking my dick. It's been a while since I've had sex with my wife, and it's been a lifetime since I've watched a young woman of seventeen masturbate in front of me. I watch May's cunt as she manipulates the toy, hitting the right spot she moans. The little slut doesn't care if Ellie or I can hear her. Just wish I could taste that sweet nectar that is spewing from her.

Licking my lips as I see she's close to cumming. I hold back, as she cums with a whimper but the pink vibrator is so wet as she pulls it away from her spasming clit. Walking away so I don't get caught, I stand on something sharp and yelp both pain and surprise. “Hello?” I hear May call out. Damn, I need to be careful, I don't want to be caught. But the next words out of the teen's mouth destroy that myth. “Mr. Holt, what are you doing?” I'm caught.

sarahPASSION
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sarahPASSION

“I'm so sorry May,” I tell her, “it's been a while, and you look so good...” May takes a look at my erect member and gasps. It makes me wonder if she's ever seen a hard dick. “Are you ok?” I ask.

“Mr. Holt,” the teen whispers, “you were watching me?” I can't deny it, my dick is hard, I'm holding it, and she was playing with my daughter's vibrator.

“Yes, I'm sorry May,” I say guiltily.

“And,” saying this she lies back down, “you enjoyed what you saw?” When she says this my dick twitches. I start to stroke my hardness once again, but this time she knows what I'm doing.

“Well,” I say, “you are very beautiful.” At this, the teen runs her finger over her wet pussy, her other hand playing with her breasts. She starts to rub again and she moans. She looks gorgeous as she masturbates. I stop jerking off and kneel before the teen.

Pulling her fingers away I replace them with mine, they slide in and May is moaning as her cunt tightens over my fingers, this feels amazing. Pumping my fingers in and out, coating my fingers in her juices, I bring them to my mouth and lick the juices off.

Kissing up her spread legs, I wonder briefly if she's ever been licked before. With each kiss she moans, when I reach her wet slit I lick her sweetness. Her reaction, as I lick her, tells me that her boyfriends up to this point have been neglecting their duties. “Oh Sir,” she cries out, “that feels so good,” her hands run through my hair as my tongue runs over her clit. “Sir... Oh my, Sir, your tongue feels so good there.” As I continue my oral work I slide two fingers deep into her spasming cunt.

In her orgasm, she pulls my hair, pulling me deeper. I drink from her spasming cunt, and she sighs. She pulls me up and kisses me, her tongue dives deep into my mouth and I gladly accept it. Taking my gown off I'm now completely naked, taking my hardness she guides me to her soaked pussy. I hesitate for only a second, the look I give her is a silent request to take her virginity. A nod from her is all the acceptance I need.

Sliding into her balls deep, her moan as I deflower her is intoxicating. I thrust again and the juices flow from her, coating my hardness. I build a rhythm and with each thrust a cry of “Sir” or “Fuck me” comes from the mouth of the girl I had thought of as sweet and innocent a few hours ago. She grabs my ass, she's so tight as I build my rhythm, and she moans as I fuck her.

After her third orgasm of the night, she rakes her nails painfully across my back. Screaming “Sir I'm cumming, DADDY!!!” hearing my daughter's best friend scream “daddy” sends me over the edge and I pump my seed deep into her.

Kissing her post-orgasm, I stay in her for a few seconds my cock twitching, I withdraw my spent cock and she moans again. I look at my jizz leaking out of her freshly fucked cunt, and I start to get hard once again.

“I thought you were so innocent,” I say, trying to get my breath back. The guilty look on her face is all I need. My dick is hard again, and we are anything but finished for the night.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments