Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Married Whore's First Meeting

"Evasive married slut finally submits"

54
15 Comments 15
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by a slut my Master and I have been chatting with who intermittently engages long enough to share her desires that she wants to experience discreetly before disappearing into the anonymity of the internet. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The moment captured in this short story, the married slut has agreed to an in person meeting, preferring to skip meeting for coffee or lunch and getting down to submission and service to a Dom/Master."

They had chatted intermittently with her off and on for more than a year. Master and his slave were looking for a third. She told them that her husband was boring and that she needed more. She would tease them by responding and then withdraw back into the anonymity of the internet, until this moment.

She had ignored their invitations to meet for drinks or dinner. She didn't want to be their friend. She wanted nothing more than to be the uninhibited, wanton whore that was hidden beneath her elegant exterior. Presently, she was naked, spread eagle, and blindfolded in restraints on a hotel room bed. The only noise was Master giving his slave directions and assisting him in preparing for the things she was about to experience. Her heart was racing in uncertainty and anticipation.

The shuffling of preparation activity stopped, and she sensed their presence near her. Something soft was being lightly brushed across her body, and she felt herself quiver in response. Other textures were applied, as Master and slave studied her responses. She sensed their movements coming closer to her, the warm breath of each of them on either side of her neck. She took in the feminine scent of light floral citrus from Master's slave, and the clean just out of the shower muskiness of Master. They began kissing her neck and would intermittently kiss each other. A hand from each of them caressed her until they each cupped one of her breasts, squeezing, pinching, rolling, and tugging her nipples.

Master and slave replaced their fingers with hungry mouths, licking and sucking her nipples. They coordinated slapping her breasts and giving them little nips. Master's bites were harder and more painful than his slave's. As they filled their hungry mouths with her breasts, their hands caressed her thighs and in sync, she felt two fingers, one from each of them rub her pussy lips before penetrating her and teasing her clit. She could hear herself involuntarily moaning and noise from the wetness of her pussy as Master and his slave finger fucked her.

"What a horny slut you are! Your pussy is dripping! Babe, come here and open your mouth,” Master said addressing his slave.

Master was making his slave taste her pussy juices on his fingers, he then took his slave's drenched fingers and had his turn in the tasting.

"Baby, I think you need a better taste of her cunt."

Master grabbed his slave by the hair and guided her down to lick, suck and tongue fuck their whore in service. Her moans became louder as Master's slave began to suck and lightly nip her pussy lips and tongue flick her clit.

"Don't make her cum Babe, edging only”

She felt him slap her face with his hard dick before shoving it down her mouth. She was startled by how quickly he was balls-deep down her throat. Master slowly face fucked her intermittently, holding his cock still deep down her throat until her gag reflex kicked in. She felt Master pull out of her mouth. He was stopping to grab his slave by the hair, pulling her up toward him. Slave's face was messy, wet, and shiny covered in pussy juices. Master began to kiss slave deeply, his tongue probing and tasting. Master stopped kissing slave redirecting her face back to pussy eating.

"Put your ass in the air,” Master directed slave.

Master slowly stroked his shaft and shoved a finger in slave's pussy.

"What a horny slut you are, you're almost as wet as this whore laying here.”

Master then began fucking slave while she resumed eating the married whore's pussy. Master then removed her blindfold.

“I want you to see"

Master slid his thick hard cock into slave's pussy as slave continued to lick, suck and finger fuck her pussy. Slave began to moan with each of Master's thrusts. Master locked eyes with the married whore as he fucked slave and slapped her ass.

"Is that wet pussy of yours hungry for Daddy's cock?"

"Yes, Master,” she responded shakily in between her moans from the ecstasy of slave's tongue on her clit.

Master then pulled up slave by her hair to redirect her from pussy licking. "I think it's time you taste your pussy juices."

He thrust slave's face in front of hers and directed her to open her mouth to accept slave's tongue and kisses. She could smell the scent of her wet pussy on slave's face. Master had pulled out of slave's pussy. He again grabbed slave by the hair pulling her up and directed slave to wipe her face and kneel in wait. Master then moved closer to her, his cock wet with slave's pussy juices.

"Lick my dick clean,” he directed

The married whore did as Master directed. His dick was wet and glistening with slave's pussy juices. She licked all sides of Master's shaft. She made sure his balls were also licked clean. She continued until she no longer tasted the flavor of slave's pussy juices.

yournewgirldiane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
yournewgirldiane

Her legs spread open with the bed restraints, Master slid his hard cock slowly into her pussy. Teasing it with the tip, fucking her with his cock only halfway in. He could feel her hips move, hungry to have him in deeper. She turned her head briefly and could see that Master had given slave directions to take photos and was capturing what was happening at the moment on video.

“Yes, I'm documenting what a slutty whore you are.”

Master's thrusts were slow and deep. She savored feeling every inch of Master inside her. She could feel her hip involuntarily responding to his thrusts. She began to match his movements with her hips.

“I know you want me to fuck you harder, but I don't want you to cum just yet."

Master then directed slave to stop what she was doing and come to him. He had her kneel and lick his cock clean. He then pulled slave up and kissed her deeply. She could hear Master murmuring in slave's ear.

"You’re such a good girl for Daddy. Love you, baby.”

Master directed slave to assist him in releasing her from the bed restraints. He then positioned her to have her ass in the air and attached her cuffed wrists and ankles to a spreader bar. She could feel Master's fingers rubbing her pussy lips before sliding in several fingers. She didn't realize she was moaning in pleasure until Master spoke.

“You like being finger fucked as much as you like cock, don't you slut?"

Suddenly she felt the sharp sting of Master's hand on her ass. She was startled by the sound of the impact of Master's palm on her skin. She could feel her response in the wetness of her pussy. He repeated this two more times.

"Don't you slut?"

"Ye..., yes, Daddy. I love it.”

She felt sharp slaps on her ass again.

“You love what, slut?" Master asked.

"I love having my pussy finger and cock fucked, Daddy." she responded.

“And why is that?" Master asked.

"Be... because I'm a dirty whore.”

In the next moment, she could feel something being inserted partially into her pussy. It was a dildo attached to a fucking machine. A wand vibrator was positioned against her clit. Slave was directed to turn on the machine and the vibrator. Face down on the bed, she could see Master sitting on the sofa across for her, he was stroking his hard cock. She felt a sensory overload from the fullness of the dildo in her pussy and the vibe on her clit. She was moaning and writhing from the intensity of her orgasms.

She could see slave squatting over Master’s stiff cock, dropping her wet pussy on it until it completely engulfed Master's cock. As she writhed from the sensory overload. She watched slave ride Master's cock and heard slave begging Master to allow her to cum. She could hear herself moaning nearing orgasm also.

"Yes, my pet, cum for Daddy.”

The hotel room was filled with the moans from both of Master's sluts. Master directed slave to stop and get off of his cock. He positioned slave to be on all fours on the sofa, giving her a side view from where she was on the bed. Master grabbed slave's hair, mounted her from behind, and began to fuck her hard.

"Whose your Daddy?" he asked slave.

"You're my Daddy.”

Next Master asked, “Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you, Master," slave responded.

While she watched, she was expecting to see Master cum in slaves' pussy. Instead, he pulled out. He directed slave to assist him in releasing her from her restraints to the spreader bar. The machine and vibe were turned off and moved.

Master then directed both women to kneel on the floor looking up with their mouths open. They were positioned facing each other so close their tongues were practically touching. Master stood over them stroking his stiff cock until his sweet cream was released. He fed his thick white cream to their hungry open mouths. Some of the cream sprayed their faces and breasts. They licked Master's dick clean together before licking stray cum from each others' faces and bodies.

She looked up and saw the time on the clock. She had planned to leave an hour before the time she was seeing.

"Master, I have to leave.”

Master helped her up and wiped her face and body with a warm washcloth. He smoothed her hair, gently cupped her chin, and softly kissed her.

"You are such a lovely slut, and a good girl. Get dressed and drive home safely. When you get home be sure to kiss your husband before you shower. I want him to smell the pussy, cock, and cum from your play date with us.”

She hurriedly dressed. Slave gave her a warm hug and gentle kisses as she departed the hotel room. She wondered if her husband would be able to smell the scent of cock and pussy lingering on her face when she got home.

Published 
Written by LadyL571
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments