Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niharika: The Doctor

"After she graduates from medical school, I’m honored to have an intimate one-on-one congratulatory celebration with the city’s newest doctor."

34
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 6. While this can be read as a standalone, the better experience is to get the background on how a lady doctor and I have come to be enjoying a sexy celebration. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, if you haven’t already, read Parts 1-5, starting with “The Attraction” first, if you’re so inclined."

“You remember Niharika, my friend from work?” My wife Cheryl surprised me by mentioning her name one day in the late Spring. “She came to Thanksgiving last year.”

“Sure, yes,” I replied. “And she came by to return the dish you lent her, when you were at that conference.” We had sex that night, and again in the morning. And again two days later, before I picked you up from the airport. But I didn’t say that part out loud.

“Right, yeah. Well, the Medical School is having their graduation in June, and she invited me to a kind of graduation party that her family is doing. You can be my plus-one.”

“Um, sure.” I tried to sound like I wasn’t too interested, so as not to give any hints that I fancied her.

Fancied is a tame way to put it. Niharika and I of course had developed a “friends with benefits” agreement since our initial weekend tryst the previous December, and had gotten together once more later after quite some time without contact. We had agreed to communicate sporadically, just via a secret email address I used for my secret online erotic story and social site account. While Cheryl was gone over a weekend to her sister’s house to help her with her side gig at an art fair, Rika and I fucked enthusiastically on her couch to relieve some stress from her particularly long and tiresome work week. We weren’t going through the box of condoms she had bought for us, or my replenished supply I had hidden at home, as fast as I would have liked, but we were being careful not to try anything risky like lying about working late or trying to sneak in quick rendezvous.

Cheryl told me the date and time of the party, and that it would be at the house of one of Rika’s relatives, but didn’t know the details yet. I wouldn’t have digested the details anyway, as my mind was drifting to thoughts of my clandestine Indian lover’s bare dark skin, captivating sultry eyes, and the pleasures they afforded.

I emailed Rika the next day, congratulating her for her upcoming graduation, and got a reply the day after that; we confirmed that we would be delighted to see each other. While I was sure to have dirty thoughts while I was around her at the party, I assured her that I would be able to control myself and not say or do anything creepy or stupid.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

Wow – what a party it was! The night of Rika’s graduation (we didn’t attend the mid-day ceremony), Cheryl and I got pretty dressed up and set out toward the address on our invitation, almost an hour’s drive away. The house belonged to Rika’s uncle, a very successful director of a chain of specialty clinics, and his wife, who was a principal at a financial services firm. They were fucking loaded from the looks of their digs: a proper mansion complete with two well-dressed guys checking invitations at the gate entering the driveway. The circle drive was packed with 7-series BMWs, 8-Series Audis, luxury brand SUVs, a Tesla or two, and of course sporty coupes. Ours wasn’t the only “regular” sedan, though, so the guests seemed to be a mix of people from all walks of life.

The house was impressive, evidently built for entertaining. An open kitchen sat adjacent to a huge living space that occupied the two stories, with a balcony above jutting out from an upstairs entertainment area. People were popping in and out of the twelve-seat home theater, but nothing was going on in there besides “ooo”s and “ahhh”s from techies and guys who were fantasizing about being invited over for a Sunday football game. The downstairs living area’s glass wall included sliding doors that opened up onto the enormous patio looking out over a landscaped garden that must have been a full acre. None of the party was going on outside, because, yeah, it was June in Texas with the evening temperature probably in the upper nineties, but some of the guests ducked out for a look.

The party wasn’t too lavish; nothing really over the top (no servants or champagne fountains), but there was plenty to eat and drink, as two of Rika’s cousins were playing host to get people to socialize. Cheryl knew a few people from the University, even a few whom I had met before, so we weren’t completely out of place. We caught up with Niharika, and chatted a few minutes, without either of us giving a hint as to any attraction, not to mention the hookups that we had managed over the past few months. Her proud parents had flown in from India for the occasion, so we were introduced to them too. We also met Rika’s roommate, Maricela, quite an attractive and spirited Latina in her late twenties, I guessed.

As the evening moved along, my dirty mind considered this to be a fine setting for a sex party, imagining the guests in masks and pairing off to go fuck in one of the many rooms, or right out in the open. How I would have loved to grab Rika and whisk her into the landscaping in the expansive back yard for an outdoor quickie. A few of the other ladies, from giggly students to elegant ladies in their fifties, got my mind racing as well.

Before it got too late, Rika’s uncle stood on the stairway and got everyone’s attention. He said a few words about Niharika and her dedication to her studies and hard work paying off, and thanked everyone for coming.

Then Niharika’s father introduced her, telling everyone how proud he was of her, having no doubts that she would have a successful career and practice. Her mother was quite elegant, and even joked about her prioritizing education and career over romance; even though there was no indication of a man on the horizon, she would be quite a catch for someone in the future. I knew that Maricela knew that Rika had gotten some no-commitment sex in the last few months, and I thought it was funny that she had no idea her roommate’s Friend with Benefits was right there in the room.

Niharika gave kind of a speech, impressively throwing the spotlight off herself, thanking people for support, realizing she was very fortunate, humbly relating that she really wanted to “make a difference” with her career in the medical field. As I listened, I admired her presence; she wasn’t what one would describe as “hot” or “sexy”, but she was attractively dressed in a cream-colored dress with dark accents that showed off her elegant form.

I could imagine a few young men in the room would see her as someone to fantasize about sexually, and thus snickered to myself, proud and fortunate to have had the real experience. Unless she was good at hiding other lovers, and aside from her parents when she was a child, I was the only one in the room to have ever seen her naked, the only one to taste her lips and suckle her nipples and get my fingers and cock inside of her. I wondered what she had on under her elegant dress. The seafoam green set I had first seen her in? The pale-yellow bra and panties I had pulled off her and thrown to the kitchen floor in her apartment?

Three or four of the nurses Rika worked with were in attendance too, one of whom was the lovely and graceful Thai or Vietnamese girl who had introduced her to her yoga group. A few of her other yoga group ladies were there as well, including a stunning redhead MILF and a hot young blonde, with guys I assumed to be their husband and boyfriend, respectively. Yes, I’m a horny guy, so I won’t deny entertaining a few fleeting thoughts about having a threesome with Maricela, or being involved with a naked yoga class on the back lawn.

I can’t tell you all the fantasies I had about having sex with Rika in all sorts of ways in all sorts of places around that estate over the next few days. What a blast it would be for her to invite me over if her uncle and aunt were to leave town for a few days and ask her to house-sit!

I did email Rika the next week to congratulate her again, and her reply prompted a few more messages back and forth. We weren’t letting our emotions drive us like smitten teenagers, but did agree that we were looking forward to “seeing” each other at the next opportunity, using our code-word for hooking up for sex.

· - ~ | ~ - ·

We got that opportunity a few weeks later. Cheryl planned a day trip to a city about three hours away with her mom, just to visit some antique shops and some other sights and have dinner along the river, for some mom-and-daughter bonding time. They would leave in the middle of the morning and would be back late, surely after 10:00 pm. When Cheryl informed me of this, I sent an email to Niharika asking if that weekend was good for her. One such opportunity earlier in the year had fallen through, frankly, because she was disciplined enough to know she had to study and prepare for a critical working exam, but for this one, she was excited about “seeing” me just as long as her schedule would allow.

By this time, Doctor Niharika Sabharwal was working at a different hospital than where she did her residency, with a group of general practitioners, one of whom had recruited her in her final semester of medical school. They rotated schedules because they all had emergency room shifts that needed coverage round the clock. For the weekend in question, Rika worked Friday night overnight until 7:00 am Saturday, then was to go in Sunday at 7:00 am, essentially having Saturday off. She wanted to sleep into the afternoon, and I would make an early dinner, kind of a belated celebration of her graduating and starting her career, and we’d surely have sex afterward. Her place or mine? She was still living with Maricela; on Thursday, she confirmed that her roommate was working the restaurant’s dinner shift that night, so we agreed on her place.

I arrived at Rika’s apartment around six o’clock with farfalle pasta, homemade marinara and pesto sauce, Italian bread, and a variety of veggies to incorporate into a salad. Of course, I’d seen her in all her naked glory before, but this time she showed more skin than I’d ever seen in her outfits before. She was dressed for comfort in the apartment that felt a little warm; her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and her button-front sleeveless top, hemmed shorts, and flats left a lot of smooth, bare, brown skin on display. I couldn’t keep my hands away from her exposed arms and legs, so we made out on her couch for a few minutes before starting on dinner.

Bumping into each other playfully in her little kitchen, we heated and assembled our dinner and even fed each other bites of salad veggies. She was impressed with my sauces, and I was impressed with the way she handled her knives.

“I didn’t bring dessert,” I told her as we were setting our plates and silverware in the sink after dinner.

“Oh?” Niharika raised her eyebrows suggestively before I could finish.

“I think I’ll sample some of this,” I teased, noisily kissing her neck and reaching around for a boob. “Well, later, but I was thinking of taking you for ice cream.” She thought that was a great idea, and soon we were on our way. I drove her to a place I knew about a good distance from her apartment, and farther from my house, sure there would be very little chance of running into anyone we knew.

I got two flavors, a half scoop each in a cup, and she got a single lemon berry scoop in a cone. We sampled each other’s, of course, her sharing my spoon and me licking straight from her cone.

“You don’t like cones?” Rika asked, looking into my eyes while licking sensually.

“Sure,” I replied, snickering at her display. “But I wanted two flavors, and it’s easier in a cup.” I couldn’t hold back my grin when a dirty thought entered my mind.

“What?” She eyed me. “What are you grinning about?”

“Ummm, just thinking about what I’d really like to eat it off of.”

Her eyes widened, then she opened her mouth in mock surprise. “Oh? Where? What?”

I looked away, then popped another spoonful into my mouth.

“Go ahead.” She licked right at me, then swirled her tongue around her cone. “Say it.”

I leaned into her, giving her cheek a kiss with my cold lips. “Off your bare skin,” I whispered.

“You are so naughty,” she shot back. I wondered if the girl behind the counter could hear, but she was turned away.

“You are so right.”

I finished my dessert first, holding the last spoonful up to Rika’s lips for her to suck off. She did so with her eyes closed, then wiggled her tongue into the corners of her mouth. She was ready to go even before she had finished her cone, citing the fact that it was pretty damn cold in the store.

“I think you need to help me finish the before it melts,” Rika said as we pulled up to the first red light. She held the cone up toward me and then retracted it, holding it close and giving me a seductive stare. Wait, were those two buttons undone before? To my amazement, she hooked a finger into her top, pulling the fabric, along with the cup of her bra, down and outward. Her breast popped out, proudly displayed right there in the car. My eyes darted around to check the traffic – a car was beside us but not directly in line, and an SUV was pulling up behind us – then settled on the beautiful brown puffy nipple. She smushed the top of her cone right onto her teat, slathering it with lemon berry ice cream.

I laughed out loud. “Yes, I’d better help!” It was an awkward angle, but you better believe I managed to get my lips around that nipple and suck everything off. Rika is not typically a giggler, but she sure giggled at this. We had time for one more application before the light turned green, and she laughed out loud as her tit jiggled, making it difficult for my lips and tongue to slurp up the sweet stuff. But again, I managed.

“Who is the naughty one now?” I asked her, hoping to hit every red light on the way back to her place. I gently squeezed her nipple before she slipped it back into place out of sight. My hand went to her thigh, caressing the smooth skin and teasing at the hem of her shorts. A few blocks later, we did hit another red light, and she had just enough ice cream left for another taste.

“Another bite?” I asked.

“Sure,” she laughed, looking around. She exposed her tit again and dabbed some more ice cream on it. “Just a nibble, not a bite.”

I wasn’t thinking of actually biting, but she said it, so, as I slurped her creamy tit, I squeezed the excited puffy areola with my teeth as well. “Mmm, yummm,” I hummed as I finished licking and sucking, making sure to finish with a slow lick to leave some saliva. “Tasty.” She popped the remaining cone into her mouth and popped her glistening wet tit back into her bra and top.

I took a look at my passenger, loving the erotic contrast. She was a classy, mature, well-mannered, professional doctor; but her trademark dramatic eye makeup gave a glimpse into her wild and sultry side, the side that just afforded me the pleasure of licking ice cream off her tit while we were driving in the car. And I recalled the naughty sex in her kitchen while having a cup of tea a few months before. I felt privileged to be experiencing a part of Rika’s life that her family, friends, and colleagues probably couldn’t imagine.

Bounding up the stairs to her door when we arrived at her apartment building, there was another couple arriving nearby too, so it was all I could do to keep from giving Niharika’s ass a couple of squeezes as she climbed ahead of me. Once inside, though, we were all over each other. I pushed her back against the wall of the entryway, crushing my mouth against hers while she lifted a leg around me.

Victoria_Adams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoria_Adams

I had quite a boner forming by this time, which I let her feel against her ass and hip as I turned her to face the wall. “Oh, Rika, I want to just tear this shirt off of you!” I growled into her ear. I unbuttoned one button hastily, then the next. “But I’ll be nice.”

Facing me after her shirt was discarded and her bra was unhooked, she lifted my shirt over my head and kicked her shoes across the floor. As soon as her bra dropped, that tit that she had out in the car was in my mouth again. I slurped noisily, then moved to the other one. “So delicious, even without ice cream!”

I stepped on the backs of my tennis shoes to pry them off as we tongue-kissed passionately, my hand on her tit and her hand groping at my rising cock through my shorts. She broke free and pulled on my arm, then took off toward her bedroom. What a sight, seeing Rika’s slim form, topless in just her little shorts, the mass of shiny dark hair and graceful long, dark legs striding away.

In her room, she flipped on the light and turned toward me, button and zipper of her shorts already open. A few shakes of her head after undoing her ponytail sent her hair flipping from one side to the other, her titties bouncing freely, and those shorts down to her ankles. I stepped up to her and let her undo my shorts and push them and my boxers down while I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her panties. Standing naked in front of her with almost a full hard-on, I gave her a push, sending her flopping onto the bed. I kicked my shorts and boxers aside, and had to dance and hop a bit to hook my big toes one by one into my socks to get them off. She laughed, swatting at my dick as it bobbed and swung in front of her.

Peeling her panties down her legs and off her feet, I gave her pubic hair, her puffy areolae and erect nipples, and the rest of her exotic nude body, an admiring five-second stare before climbing on top of her.

While we wrestled for position, Niharika fought to get one of her legs inside of mine. I realized this was probably because in our haste, my hard dick was probing at her pussy and could have easily slipped inside. Even though she was presumably still on the pill, we wanted to be extra careful, and it didn’t bother me at all that she wouldn’t allow penetration without a condom. I even found the responsibility sexy, and was more than happy to grind against her while we made out and rolled over a few times. I pumped my cock on the smooth skin of her tummy while I felt her warm, damp, hairy crotch clamp around my thigh. Yes, I tried to reach her cute navel ring, and succeeded! We both laughed as I felt the hard jewelry scratch along the sensitive skin of my tip for a few strokes.

When things calmed a bit and I was back on top, I moved my face down to give her nipples and titty flesh some licks and nibbles. “Glad to see you still like this,” I said, looking into her smiling face.

“Oh, yes!” She raised her arms above her head and wiggled side to side. “Makes me soooo hot!”

I made some “mmmm” sounds as I slurped and sucked and licked and nipped some more. After a minute or two, my face moved up to hers, and my hand moved down to her crotch. The now-familiar coarse pubic hair and soft labia welcomed my caressing and probing.

She gently handled my cock for a minute, then moved to my balls. Back a few months ago when she first did this, it was so fucking sensitive that I could hardly stand it and squirmed uncontrollably, but by now, the sensation was exquisite. My fingers, two knuckles deep into her slick tunnel, were making squishing sounds; she lightly squeezed my sac with each of my curling motions.

My fingers came out of her and wrapped around to grab her ass as I crushed my throbbing erection into her tummy again. After just a few pumps, though, we both knew I needed to get it inside of her. I climbed off and pulled open the top drawer of her nightstand. “Condoms are in here, right?”

“Oh, how are you remembering that?” she teased.

“As long as I keep coming here, I won’t forget!” I grabbed the box, and couldn’t help noticing it was still almost full. I wouldn’t – couldn’t – be upset if I wasn’t the only one with whom Rika was having sex, but it did make me feel good to estimate that there were as many remaining as there were the last time I was at her apartment. I didn’t count, but it seemed to me that four strips of two were left after I separated one.

She rolled completely over, swiped her hair out of her face, then rolled back. “Oh, damn, I’ve missed seeing you, Rika!” I stroked my throbbing hard-on, gripping it at the root and waving it at her. “Can you tell?”

“You have missed seeing…” She spread her legs, gliding her fingers down her stomach to her crotch. “Her?”

“Oh, yes!” I rolled the condom down over my throbbing erection while she dragged a finger up through her slit.

I was between her legs in seconds, and it didn’t take long for Rika to wrap her fingers around my shaft and nestle the head into her vagina. As soon as I felt the warmth enclose around it, I pushed forward, sinking most of my cock into her. Three or for pulls and pushes later, I was balls-deep in my sexy Indian lover once again. “Oh, yes,” I moaned. “I’ve missed this!”

Her tongue wrapped around mine. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I wrapped my arms tightly around her torso and probed her mouth with my tongue. I tried to go slow, but it was no use. Before I knew it, I was pumping hard and deep, giving her the powerful shafting I knew she was craving.

I was able to keep it up hot and hard for a good two minutes before I felt like I was going to cum. I thrust deeply and held it there, pushing myself up so that I could look at her face. She opened her eyes after a few seconds of stillness, smiling up at me. I licked her lips, then her jaw and neck, then eased my cock out of her as I scooted down more to run my tongue over her tits and tease her nipples with it.

Niharika rolled us over, settling on top of me, then climbed off with a naughty grin. She swung her closet door open, pushing aside a hook draped with scarves and belts and such, then stood back and seemed to admire herself in the full-length mirror that was attached to the inside of the door. After adjusting the door an inch or two, she seemed satisfied and climbed back up on top of me.

Our eyes met in the mirror. “I thought it might be nice to watch?” She slid her pussy slit along the length of my cock, pumping her hips back and forth. “If that’s okay?”

“Mmm, sure,” I agreed, watching my hands slide up to cup her breasts.

Rika lay her body down on mine, giving my lips and neck some kisses, pumping her crotch on me. I took the initiative, reaching between us to guide the tip of my cock into her hole, and relished the sensation as she pushed backwards, sheathing me fully. Rolling her hips and abdominals, she sat up, riding me smoothly and deliberately. My eyes moved back and forth between looking up at her from above and looking across at her in the mirror. I cupped her tits, moving my hands up and down her ribs, teasing at her navel ring with my thumbs.

She took my hand, just up from my thumb, into her mouth, holding it playfully with her teeth. I traced her lips, and she sucked my thumb into her mouth, biting it and working her wet tongue all around it.

“Mmm, I missed seeing you, too,” Rika told me, grinding her clit into the root of my cock while my wet thumb spread her saliva around a nipple.

“Can you still do the splits?”

“Ha ha ha – yes,” she laughed. “Of course.” She demonstrated her yoga-actuated flexibility, spreading her legs wide out beside her. Since she didn’t have use of her knees to bounce, it was up to me to thrust up into her as I caressed her thighs and calves while she planted her palms on my chest. We watched in the mirror as we laced our fingers together, our pumping increasing, when she drew her legs back under herself.

Leaning forward, she swished her tits back and forth on my chest, teasing my nipples with hers. A moment later, I felt her teeth grabbing my shoulder and bicep while she fucked me steadily.

“Careful,” I told her.

“Mm hmm,” she replied, switching sides, gently biting again. “I won’t leave any marks.”

By the time we had gotten back into a hard, passionate, sloppy frenzy, she was on her back, moaning as I grunted a series of frantic thrusts into her from above. I couldn’t see anything above our asses in the mirror, but didn’t mind a bit. She did the splits with me on top, too, giving me the pleasure of watching my dick drilling into her with her legs outstretched for a minute.

She and Maricela didn’t keep their apartment very cool in the summer, and the infamous Texas sweltering humidity had definitely crept its way inside. We were a bit sweaty by this time, our activity having glazed Rika’s skin with a thin, glistening sheen of perspiration. Her shoulders were slick, our crotches were hot and wet, her legs were slipping around my waist, and her hairline was beginning to get damp.

Tasting the sweaty, salty skin of my exotic lover was such an erotic sensation. Our breaths in each other’s ears, my lips and tongue swirled around her neck and collarbone, teeth gently grabbing at her shoulder. I felt her bites again, and thought I heard her growl. I grunted back, driving my cock into her clenching pussy with increasing intensity.

“Don’t finish, Sebastian,” Rika huffed into my ear. “Not yet.”

Good thing she said that, because I was just about to let her have it! I ground slowly to a halt, eyes locked with hers, panting, holding a breast and tweaking its nipple.

Rika wiggled out from under me, and got on all fours on the bed, peeking sideways at me through the damp hair hanging over her face. She swished her hips back and forth, encouraging me to get behind her. I planted my knees outside of her legs to get my crotch low enough, and when I looked up, my eyes met hers while I penetrated her. She had positioned herself just right so that we could look at each other’s faces in the mirror while I fucked her from behind. I felt like I was just about to cum when I felt her fingers tease my bouncing sac as she diddled herself, evidently massaging her clitoris.

“Oh, you are so naughty, Doctor Sabharwal,” I teased, giving her bum a light slap. I pulled out just long enough to stand and bend down to give her ass cheeks a few kisses and play bites.

“Oh, who’s naughty now?” She wiggled her ass and looked back at me, still masturbating. After another bite and another slap, I stood and nudged my cock head at her furry slit, which had oozed a bit of thick, creamy lubrication. After pulling her knees back to the edge of the bed so that her feet were on either side of me, a single push was all that was needed to fill her again.

Rutting her balls-deep from behind, I was past the point of no return within a few seconds when she did the splits again. The sight of those long, smooth, sexy legs spread out wide from her tight, rippling ass was just too much.

“Oh, yes, OH!” I tensed up, jamming into her hard, erratically, leaning forward over her with my hands steadying myself on each side of her, bumping her hips forward with each thrust. I watched the reflection of her tits wobbling under her for a few seconds, then trained my eyes on hers when I unloaded my built-up batch of sperm with a series of loud, sharp groans. After four, maybe five, maybe six spurts, one per thrust, I increased the tempo, giving her two dozen or more quick pumps, to keep stimulating her and to drain everything my balls had to offer.

When I couldn’t keep up the pace, I slowed and withdrew my spent cock, pulling on Rika’s arms to get her upright. Kneeling on the bed now, leaning back against me, she pressed her hand firmly over mine when I slid it between her legs. I wanted to masturbate her because I didn’t think she had orgasmed yet.

I was right. “Oh, yes, please!” she cried out while I circled her clit. “Just there!” She guided that hand frantically while my other hand kneaded her tit and pinched her puffy nipple. It only took a minute or so for us to get her off; I watched her convulse in the mirror while I tasted her sweaty neck and shoulder and tried to keep my fingers lodged up inside of her drenched tunnel.

We collapsed on the bed after our satisfying orgasms, listening to and feeling each other’s heavy breathing and the kissing sounds we made on each other’s skin while I spooned her, rubbing my deflating, condom-covered cock into her ass. She rolled to face me, tongue-kissing me deeply and noisily, moaning and slurping into my mouth. My fingers gathered some more wetness from her slickened and soaked labia, the sensitivity making her squirm. I painted one of her nipples with her slimy lady cum, watching little strands stretch and break between my fingers and her glistening tit.

Rika played with my cum, too, detaching my spunk-filled condom and fingering the cooling mess on her thigh and in my pubic hair. We enjoyed a few post-orgasm minutes, dragging our lips and tongues and teeth and fingers over each other.

“Mmm, Rika, so tasty,” I told her after a particularly long lick.

“Better than the ice cream?”

“Mmm, yes. I love your salty, sweaty skin.” I made it a point to look into her eyes while I sucked the tit that was glazed with her cum.

One thing I appreciated about our tryst: we trusted each other to be honest, and not get hurt if one didn’t respond how the other wanted. We had only run into this situation twice before when one of us wanted to get together but the other couldn’t because of the risky timeliness or busyness. So, similarly now, I understood that it was time for me to go soon, because Rika had to spend the rest of the evening preparing for work the next day, and I needed to get home in plenty of time to wash the sublime but incriminating smell of sweat and sex off me.

After cleaning up a bit in the bathroom, we got dressed and Rika walked me to the door. “Thank you for the… celebration?”

“You’re welcome. Congratulations again, Doctor Sabharwal.” I kissed her on the cheek.

“Dinner was delicious, thank you. And the ice cream.”

“Not like your uncle’s party, but… more intimate I suppose.”

“And definitely the intimacy. I needed a good, hard….” She shook her body. “Well, sex!”

“And thank you. It was lovely.” I recalled the fun little tidbits that made the evening special. “A couple of nice surprises, for sure!”

“Oh? What surprised you?”

“Umm, the ice cream thing in the car.”

“Oh yeah, that.” She laughed. “You have said you kind of have a thing for food, eating it off….”

“I appreciate that. But wouldn’t want you to do something you wouldn’t want to do.”

“Oh, I enjoyed it, too! It felt naughty, but good to let loose a little.”

“And the mirror thing. I didn’t know you liked watching!”

“You never know till you try.”

“Well, here’s to trying more things.” I kissed her. “Assuming we want to keep seeing each other?”

“Of course.”

On the drive home, I couldn’t help but imagine what was in store for us next time, assuming there would be a next time. Though I didn’t take our situation for granted, I did feel a sense of pride, honored to be the first one to have had sex with one of the city’s newest credentialed physicians, Doctor Niharika Sabharwal.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments