Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sophie's Engagement - Part 5

"Newly engaged girlfriend seduces fiance's brother - continued"

38
2 Comments 2
1.4k Views 1.4k
5.2k words 5.2k words

"Well, let’s get to it then. I want to make sure I have my fiancé's family's approval first," Sophie began, but when Billy leaned towards her to kiss her, she just smiled and turned him around. "Wait here, bad boy," and with those words she swayed around him to stand with her hands on her slim hips at the foot of the double bed.

Billy's eyes took in the entire sight of his brother's fiancée's sexy body.

"I think I passed the test for riding your big cock," Sophie began, as she slowly pulled her tight pink sweater over her head, tossing it once more to the floor. Smiling as she saw the lust grow in Billy's eyes as he saw her red lace bra encased tits.

"And I think I passed the test for letting you fuck me against the door," she continued, as she slowly unzipped her denim jeans, sliding them slowly down her long, smooth legs.

Billy's eyes now burnt once more with insane lust for her. Sophie just smiled playfully, she knew he was raring to go, but teasing him would drive him wild.

"So, what I was thinking, was that I wanted to pass the test of you screwing me doggie style," she said teasingly, as she slowly pushed her red lace panties down, kicking them off before standing straight up. The only clothing she now wore was her red lace bra, holding her luscious tits captive. Damn, she needed a good fuck again, this was so hot.

"And then you can watch in the mirror as my big tits swing while you nail me," she teased more, as she once more reached behind her and unsnapped the happy bra, freeing her lust-inspiring big tits again for her fiancé's brother to see.

"You like what you see?" she asked playfully and added just as Billy made to move toward her, "Wait, Billy."

Sophie could have laughed at the look of complete lust on Josh's brother's face, as he stood completely naked, opposite her, dying to fuck her good. He would have his chance soon as Sophie was also dying for it too.

Slowly the sexy blonde turned from her fiancé's younger brother, and crawled sexily onto the double bed, before turning around and lying down so that her head was resting on the pillow. Slowly raising her head so she could look at Billy. Sophie cupped her large tits gently, and lightly began massaging them.

"Josh is going to go to sleep, so you get to screw me all night, Billy," Sophie said as she opened her slim, smooth legs wide and continued to play with her tits, "And when I say all night, I mean ALL night!"

Billy smiled as he took his cue, and almost ran to jump on the bed, and in less than five seconds Sophie's hands were once more on Billy's back and Billy himself lay on top of her, in between her legs, with his rock-hard nine-inch dick pressing hard against Sophie's very welcoming pussy.

"Fuck me, Billy, fuck the bride-to-be!" Sophie growled, before once more her fiancé's brother pushed his solid cock slowly into her.

"Oh," Sophie moaned, feeling how good it felt as inch by inch the hard pole slid easily into her tight, hot pussy.

Relishing in the feel of Billy's dick sliding deeply into her, Sophie kept her eyes closed and her head back. It felt so good. And only when Billy's dick was buried to the hilt within her did she open her eyes and look lustfully into his.

Purring as she looked up at Josh's brother, Sophie locked her legs around Billy's waist and smiled lustfully, before Billy quickly pulled out nearly all of his dick and slammed fast and hard back into her again, burying his big dick fully into her with such force the wooden headboard thumped hard against the wall.

This was going to be good, Sophie thought as she moaned and groaned as Josh's brother continued to fuck her.

***

Billy smiled in passion as his dick sliced hard and fast into his brother's fiancée's tight pussy. She really was so tight; it felt like a vice trying to squeeze his dick flat. But the real sight that had Billy smiling, was the pillow that Sophie now held over her face to muffle the loud groans and screams she was making as he continued to fuck her senseless.

He had been pumping his dick hard into the 22-year-old blonde fiancée for the last fifteen minutes and Sophie had just screamed louder and louder as he nailed her to the bed. Her large tits bouncing around her chest as his dick continued to bury itself to the hilt within her with as much force as he could muster. The new diamond engagement ring on Sophie's left hand glinted and shone brightly in the light as Sophie gripped the pillow tightly to her face, muffling the screams as her knuckles turned white from the intensity she gripped the pillow with. It was such a lust inspiring sight.

Billy, using his hands to hold himself above Sophie's wondrous tits, pumped his dick into her as hard as he could, smiling as her soft blonde-haired head banged against the wooden headboard, and the headboard itself thumped loudly against the wall.

"Oh, fuck, Soph, you're going to be the best sister-in-law in the world," Billy groaned, as he continued pumping his ragingly hard dick in and out of the blonde's tight hole.

Sophie moaned loudly under the pillow before throwing it above her head and grabbing hold tightly onto the wooden headboard.

Her face was a pure mask of pleasure, as she pushed hard against the headboard, pushing herself down onto Billy's invading rod.

"Are you going to fuck me after I'm...married...to your...brother? Oh," Sophie groaned loudly and passionately.

"Yeah, I'm going to screw my sister-in-law for all she's worth, all the time," Billy growled down at her, staring lustfully into her eyes, "I'm going to fuck you, and cum in you, and watch as you suck my dick, and you jack it with your wedding ring on."

"Oh," Sophie groaned loudly, "Yes. Oh."

Billy's dick pistoned quickly in and out of the writhing beauty, pumping his hardness deep within her. Sophie's pussy clung tightly around the thick shaft, massaging his dick as it repeatedly pumped in and out of her.

"Fuck me, Billy. Nail your sister-in-law to the bed! Screw me hard! Fuck that big dick of yours hard into me! Oh. I want your big cock! I love your dick! Um. Oh. Yes. Yes," Sophie growled loudly, before scratching her nails hard down Billy's solid chest, "Oh. Maybe I should just keep fucking you. You're so much bigger and better than your brother. Oh. Um. And I think you're going to pound the hell out of me."

Billy slammed his dick again hard into Sophie, she really knew how to turn him on. He still couldn't believe this, he was fucking the hottest woman he had ever seen, but the best thing was, it was his brother's fiancée, who had just gotten engaged that very night.

But not only that, he was screwing her hard, pumping his unprotected dick rapidly in and out of her tight and very welcoming pussy, while his brother, her new fiancé, was sleeping across the landing. The hot blonde's moans, groans, and screams must have been audible outside, let alone in the house, it was a good job that Josh was such a deep sleeper.

But Billy didn't care right at that moment if Josh did hear, he was screwing Sophie good, and that was all that mattered.

"Oh, yeah. Fuck me, baby! Oh. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me!" Sophie began groaning and screaming loudly, "Yes, oh, fuck, yes!"

As Billy watched his brother’s fiancée writhe underneath him as he hammered her pussy with his cock, her big tits bouncing and rolling wildly around her chest, her legs wrapped tightly around his, her toes pointed out as her body tensed hard to pull him deeper into her, and her hands holding tightly to the wooden headboard for support, he reluctantly slammed hard into Sophie before pulling his nine-inch dick all the way out of her.

***

Sophie felt her orgasm growing deep within her stomach, her body yearned for another release, and Billy was fucking her hard and fast to another large climax.

When suddenly he slammed hard into her and pulled his big dick all the way out.

Instant panic set in to Sophie, she had been so close, why did he stop now? But it all happened quickly, and before she could even look questioningly at Josh's younger brother, he took hold of her slim waist, and with one quick movement of his strong arms, he flipped Sophie over onto her stomach. As soon as she landed on her stomach, Billy roughly pulled her back by the waist and once more slammed his dick hard back into her, bringing a very loud groan from Sophie's full lips.

"Oh!" she groaned loudly, as Billy's hands gripped tightly to her slim waist as his dick began to pound her hard in doggie style like he had never been out of her pussy.

Sophie loved doggie style, perhaps more than any other position, as it always made her feel so full. Billy's dick had felt so big and hard before, but now it felt enormous and literally like someone had shoved polished rock into her. And as her oncoming orgasm had almost disappeared when Billy had pulled out of her, it came back with vengeance now.

She knew she wouldn't be able to last long like this.

"Oh, Sophie, your pussy is so fucking good," Billy groaned behind her, as his dick continued to slam into her hard.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck me hard! Oh, this is so fucking good. Mmm," she groaned loudly, as she pushed herself back onto Billy's rod using her hands and knees for support.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned, as he pulled her hard back onto his dick, and reached under her to grab hold of her tits roughly.

"Oh. Pump your big dick into me like only Josh should! Oh, um, yeah. Oh, Josh, your brother’s fucking me so good!" Sophie groaned loudly, as Billy's hands used her tits to pull her back hard onto his invading rod.

"Oh, baby, he’s fucking me and feeling my tits. Oh, he’s so fucking big and hard. Oh. Um. Oh, it’s like a fucking baseball bat is fucking my pussy. Oh, um, yeah. Oh, he’s going to cum in me soon. Oh. Fill me up again, Billy Boy. Cum inside me. Cum in my pussy."

Sophie could feel her senses slipping away as the dick continuously burying itself within her tight hole brought her closer and closer to her massive orgasm. The words pouring from her mouth came without thought. This was not only so good, and so hot, this was so fucking bad. She was screwing her fiancé's brother on the very night she had gotten engaged, and only three weeks before she would be married.

The thought pushed her closer to the edge. Then Billy growled at her.

"Look, Sophie, look at me fucking you in the mirror. Look as your fiancé's brother screws you hard. Look at my big dick pumping in and out of your hot pussy," Billy growled harshly.

Sophie looked to her left and saw the hottest sight she had ever seen. She saw not only another man, but Josh's younger brother, and her, completely naked. His big nine-inch dick fucking in and out of her furiously as his hands mauled her big tits, using them to pull her harder onto his dick. She, the blonde knockout fiancée of Josh, was on her hands and knees, her long, blonde hair once again barely in its ponytail lay down her slim back. Her face was contorted in pleasure.

Sophie couldn't help but moan as she watched herself being fucked ruthlessly by Josh's brother.

"OH!" Sophie groaned very loudly.

"Now that's a sight I'm going to have to videotape next time," Billy growled back at her, and Sophie felt her arms weaken in the pleasure of the thought.

Quickly though, before her arms gave way, Sophie reached forward to grasp once more onto the wooden headboard as Josh's younger brother continued to plough ruthlessly into her burning hot pussy. The headboard gave her support and intensified the hardness with which Billy pounded into her. Sophie felt the familiar tingling rushing through her body, she knew she was about to cum, and she would do anything for it now.

That was when Billy used one hand to grasp tightly onto her slim waist, pulling her hard against him, and the other roughly took hold of what was left of her long, blonde ponytail, and pulled her head back hard as he fucked her harder than ever.

That was when she knew her fiancé's younger brother was about to fill her up with his cum again.

***

Billy roughly pulled Sophie's long, blonde hair back, yanking that gorgeous, ecstasy-showing face back hard. He couldn't hold on much longer, he knew he was about to cum when he had saw the hot scene in the mirror. He was definitely going to record the next time he fucked his brother's fiancée, only she'd probably be his wife then, which made it all the hotter.

But the biggest turn on, other than grabbing hold of those magnificent set of tits as he slammed his dick into her tight pussy, was when Sophie had grabbed hold of the headboard. He had always thought fucking doggie style was hot, but with Sophie it was hotter.

"Oh, fuck, Soph. That's it, fuck yourself back on to my big dick," Billy growled, as he pulled her hair towards him hard.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes. So close. Please fuck me. Oh. So fucking close," she groaned loudly, responding to the rough treatment.

Billy had known that Sophie would like it rough, most women did. But his future sister-in-law not only liked it rough, she loved it hot, kinky, and erotic. And Billy fully intended to give it all to her tonight.

As he continued to fuck her pussy as hard as he could, Billy saw Sophie's hands tighten until he thought she would tear chunks out of the wooden headboard. Her moaning became loud groaning, and her groaning became loud screams of ecstasy.

"Yes! Yes! Oh! Almost…there. Oh, fuck me! Oh. Yes. Fuck me!" Sophie screamed loudly, before her pussy suddenly clamped tightly all around Billy's dick, sending an amazing wave of pleasure through his dick, as he continued his rapid assault in and out of her.

Sophie's grip tightened and she let out a loud scream of passionate ecstasy.

"OH, FUCK, YES! I'M CUMMING! OH, FUCK, I'M CUMMING! UH!" His brother's sexy blonde fiancée screamed loudly, before groaning incomprehensibly between tightly clenched teeth.

Sophie shook hard as Billy slammed his dick harder into her the last few times before he too growled at her, knowing he was about to cum, and cum hard again.

"Ah, fuck. Here you go, Sophie. Take it like the slut bride you are," he growled harshly, before pulling her head harshly back and digging his fingers into her slim waist as he buried his big, hard dick as deep as he could within her very welcoming pussy.

As his dick expanded and shot the first massive globs of hot, sticky cum deep into Sophie's unprotected pussy for the second time that night, she let go of the headboard, and buried her face in the pillow, and screamed louder than he had ever heard a woman scream, as yet another orgasm shook through her, triggered by her fiancé's brother's cum blasting deep into her.

SwwetCherryt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwwetCherryt

As Billy dumped his cum deep into the womb of his brother's soon-to-be wife, he felt light-headed. He had never felt this good in an orgasm ever.

Oh yes, this night was far from over.

***

Josh lay asleep with his book lying on the bedside table, dreaming dreams about his upcoming wedding with Sophie. Even in his dreams he was ecstatically happy.

Of course, Sophie was ecstatic at that point too, but in a far different way. She was in ecstasy as two orgasms shook her senses out, and Josh's younger brother pumped load after loads of his cum deep within her pussy and flooding into her unprotected womb.

Josh slept deeply and peacefully as Sophie continued to scream in pleasure into the pillow she had buried her face into.

***

Sophie's orgasm finally began to subside, and her body also finally stopped shaking as she felt Billy slowly pull the entire length of his big dick from her well-fucked pussy.

She couldn't believe that she had been fucked so good again, and that she had orgasmed twice again! She had never had so many orgasms in one night before, well, not from the same guy anyway.

Billy was not only big, but he was so hard, and he knew exactly how to fuck Sophie so she would cum hard. He really was a bull, and as Sophie let herself lie on her stomach, pressing her heavy tits against the soft pink bed sheets, she felt herself once again full of Billy's cum.

That was it, she had fucked Josh's brother twice after sucking him off. And she had loved every second of it.

She lay there for a few minutes, naked on the spare bed, and full of her fiancé's brothers cum, basking in how good she felt. She had been horny all night, and she finally felt completely satisfied.

After what felt like an eternity of lying on the bed next to Josh's brother, and regaining her strength to move and talk, Sophie turned her pretty face to look at Billy.

"You fucked me good, baby," she purred, as she turned to lie on her side, propping her head up onto her slim hand.

"You drained me dry again," Billy replied with his charming smile on his face again.

"Well, that's what you get for making me cum so hard," Sophie said teasingly, running her nails along Billy's hard chest, "So are you happy now that you've fucked your brother's fiancée?"

Billy just smiled his charming smile once more at her. With that smile it was no wonder every woman he met fell into bed with him, even her.

"Very happy," Billy answered, "Did you enjoy being nailed by your fiancé's younger brother?"

Sophie just smiled playfully, and let her hands trail down onto Billy's stomach.

"I loved every inch of it," she said playfully, as her fingers lightly travelled further down his well-defined body, "So, how did I do on the doggie style test?"

Billy smiled as he ran a hand down to trace around Sophie's big rack.

"You aced it," he replied with a smile.

Sophie stared into Billy's eyes as she ran her fingers down towards his cock again. He had fucked her so well, she wanted to make sure she hadn't worn him out.

"I've got to hand it to you, Billy, you certainly earned the name, 'Bull', here tonight," Sophie said, her hands about to touch Billy's dick again.

"I'm not finished yet, Sophie," Billy replied, "Like I said, I'm going to fuck you all night."

And then Sophie's slim and soft hand found Billy's dick, and she gasped loudly and immediately looked down. His dick was growing hard again! She couldn't believe it. She had sucked his dick and fucked him twice and he was getting hard again. All she could do was look quickly from Billy's now-hardening dick to his smiling face filled with satisfaction.

"How?" She asked almost breathlessly.

"I have amazing stamina," Billy began, as he smiled at Sophie, running a hand from cupping her large tits, down onto her slim waist, "But I knew you'd take it out of even me. You were made for sex. So, I drank enough coffee to make sure that I would have enough energy to service you all night."

Sophie looked amazed back at Billy's now almost completely hard cock.

"The coffee did that?" she asked sounding amazed, "I'll have to make Josh drink more coffee from now on."

"The coffee, my stamina, both had a part in it, but you're the reason why I'm hard again," Billy said, before wrapping his arm around Sophie's tiny waist, and pulling her close to him so her big tits mashed against his chest. Then he pulled her on top of him again, her legs straddling his once again hard dick.

"You're going to wear me out tonight, aren't you?" she asked, as she felt horniness grow within her again as Billy's dick rubbed against her still tingling pussy.

"I intend to fuck you raw," he replied, as his hands settled lightly on her slim waist.

"Well," Sophie replied, as she smiled playfully, "I think you'll be the one fucked raw tonight."

Billy just smiled, "We'll see," he said.

Sophie smiled back at him before lightly biting her lower lip. This was not only hot, but also amazing. Josh's brother really was going to fuck her all night.

And with that revelation, Sophie reached down and took a hold of Billy's rock hard dick with her left hand, the diamond engagement ring shining new, and pushed the large head of his dick into her pussy.

Letting out a breath she held, and still biting lightly on her bottom lip, Sophie slowly lowered herself once more down onto her fiancé's brother's ragingly hard nine-inch dick.

As Sophie finally lowered herself all the way back down to the bottom of Billy's dick, her eyes never leaving his, she smiled teasingly.

"I'm yours tonight, Billy," she said playfully, "You better fuck me raw."

And with those words Sophie once again began fucking her fiancé's brother.

Billy was true to his promise, and all night he and Sophie fucked relentlessly in the spare room, only stopping after they both came, and only then until Billy became hard again. Sometimes Sophie would drop to her knees after Billy came and suck on his dick until once again it was hard enough for her to ride.

Three more times Sophie sank to her knees in front of Josh's younger brother, sucking his dick hard. Twice he came in her mouth, but this time Sophie swallowed every drop as it was being pumped rapidly from Billy's dick. And once Sophie pulled his dick from her mouth and jacked it furiously with her left hand, the hand she wore her brand-new engagement ring on, the ring that showed she was marrying Billy's brother and her fiancé of three years.

She jacked his dick until he shot all of his cum over Sophie. Large globs blasted onto her face, into her mouth, and all over her hair. Billy's seed shot all over Sophie's big 36C tits, and onto her long, smooth legs, until she was covered. She massaged the white goo into her tits before licking it off, and she even took off her diamond engagement ring, rubbed it in Billy’s' cum until it was covered, and then popping it into her mouth, she sucked it clean.

But the horny pair did more than just blowjobs.

Another five times Billy's dick was buried in Sophie's hot, and tight, pussy, pleasing her in illicit sex. She rode him for all she was worth, until she came so hard she shook the bed in her throes of orgasm, and Billy once more pumped load after load of cum deep into Sophie's hungry pussy.

Billy also lay his brother's hot, blonde fiancée on her back on the floor before pounding his nine-inch cock in and out of her, until he blasted her insides with his cum again. Then Sophie got onto her hands and knees on the carpet and watched as Josh's younger brother slid his big cock back into her and fucked her ruthlessly from behind, screaming in passion as she knelt on all fours by the bedroom door.

And then, finally, Sophie's kinky-erotic lust got the better of her, and opening the bedroom door, Sophie placed her hands on the banister outside of the spare room, bent over, and watched once again as Billy's ragingly solid dick re-entered her tight hole and fucked her hard again.

Loud moans and groans escaped Sophie's mouth as she tried hard not to scream, as Billy relentlessly fucked her from behind again, before lying her on her back on the landing and nailing her hard on the carpet and filling her once again with his fertile seed.

Finally, the soon to be brother and sister-in-law, closed the door of the spare bedroom, and as the morning light grew brighter and brighter, Billy fucked his brother's sexy, 22-year-old, blonde fiancée on her back on the bed, her long, smooth, slim legs locking tightly around him, pulling his dick deeper and deeper into her, until with one final slam, Billy shot his final load of cum into Sophie's belly, before they both fell asleep completely shattered.

Sophie, however, woke up a few hours later, and suddenly realising what the time was, she quickly got dressed, gave Billy a long, passionate kiss, fixed her hair, and quickly headed downstairs. And five minutes later, she heard Josh moving around, getting ready before coming downstairs to greet her with a warm, loving smile as she handed him a mug of coffee.

"Were you with Billy all night, Soph?" Josh asked interestedly.

"Yeah, he kept me up all night," she said with a warm smile, "He really can keep going on and on, you know."

Josh just smiled lovingly at her.

"That was really nice of you, babe," he said, as he affectionately stroked her pretty, blue-eyed face.

"Well, I enjoyed myself," Sophie began, as she smiled lovingly at Josh, "And I'm sure he's feeling a lot better now."

Josh just continued smiling at her as they went on to talk about other things. Time passed on, and Billy still didn't get up, until finally at about three in the afternoon, he came walking into the lounge looking completely shattered, but very, very satisfied.

"You look shattered," Josh stated as Billy sat down, "Did you get much sleep?"

Sophie smiled playfully at Billy as she snuggled into Josh's arm that he had laid around her.

"Not much, no." Billy answered, as he gave Sophie a quick smile; "I was 'up' all night with your fiancée."

"Yeah, but I think it was worth it," Sophie chimed in, as she continued smiling playfully.

Billy just smiled a knowing smile, which Josh just took for his normal charming self.

"It took a lot out of me, but I feel so much better now," Billy said, as he adjusted the way he was sitting, obviously trying to not show his dick growing hard again.

That guy was incredible, Sophie thought, as she watched him move.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Mom called last night," Josh suddenly said after glimpsing the time on the clock, "She asked me to come over and fix the computer, it's down again, so I was wondering if you wanted to come over with me. It'll surprise them all no end."

Billy quickly glanced at Sophie and smiled.

"Sure, when we got to go?" he asked.

"She wanted me to come over for about four?" Josh replied, as he turned to look at Sophie, "Do you want to come too, babe?"

"No, I think I'll stay here, or go shopping," Sophie said, with a warm smile for her fiancé, "I have a lot to plan if we're going to get married in three weeks."

Josh's face instantly lit up at the mention of the imminent wedding.

"Sure, that's cool, babe," Josh said, before kissing her lightly on the lips,

"You ready, Bill? Got to get going if we're going to get there on time."

"Sure, I'll just grab my stuff," he replied, before pushing himself up weakly from the chair.

As Josh smiled and kissed her goodbye, saying that he hoped she had a good shopping trip, and walked out of the front door to wait in the car, Sophie smiled at the thought of his younger brother Billy.

He had claimed he would fuck her raw, and she certainly felt well-fucked, but she had definitely won that claim, as Billy could hardly walk after she was finished milking his dick of cum, with either her mouth, hand, or pussy.

And as Josh walked out of the house and got into the car, Sophie made her way to the hallway and waited for Billy to come down the stairs.

The moment he reached the bottom of the stairs, he dropped his things and pushed Sophie hard against the front door. Her lips parted quickly, and her tongue danced rapidly with his as his hand quickly mauled at her tits. The passionate embrace continued until the sound of Josh sounding the horn broke them apart.

"This is far from over, Sophie," Billy said, lust burning in his eyes.

"I hope so," Sophie replied, with an equal amount of lust in her eyes.

She would have loved for him to have picked her up and fucked her hard against the front door, but instead she just quickly kissed her fiancé's younger brother once more, with her tongue entwining his, before moving reluctantly out of the way for Billy to go through the door.

Standing at the door, waving goodbye to her new fiancé and his bull of a younger brother, Sophie felt a tingle of electricity run through her. She had gotten engaged last night, decided never to cheat on Josh again, and then fucked not only another guy, but his younger brother.

And not just once, but all night long! She had known last night before Billy's dick had even entered her tight hole, while it was still buried to the hilt in her hot mouth, that she would never be faithful to Josh again. She loved him, and she would marry him, but the risky, erotic, kinky sex she had gotten used to now was way too good. She would never leave Josh, she would be his forever now, but she would still fuck other guys whenever it was hot enough.

Smiling and waving as her unsuspecting and loving fiancé drove away with his younger brother, Sophie wondered who would fuck her next. Who would fuck this gorgeous, 22-year-old, blonde bombshell before her wedding, and on her wedding day and beyond? How long until she screwed someone else? She planned on it being not long away.

And turning to walk inside the house and closing the front door behind her, Miss Sophie Harper looked forward in more than anticipation to what and who would cum next.

---------- To Be Continued ---------

Published 
Written by The_Shadow_Rising
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments