Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Night of My Life: Part 5

"A frustrated wife's journal entries about how reconnecting with a sexy friend throws her into a whole new world of wild hedonism that she had long forgotten she belonged within."

44
12 Comments 12
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The next series will be titled, "The Best Night of His Life"."

July 3rd, continued

My brief surprise at the feeling of strong, capable hands taking control of my body quickly shifted to reinvigorated lust as I felt a heavy, warm, and very hard cock drop onto my belly with a slap. At that moment, Vinda giggled and said, "I saw you looking at him. Did you think I'd let you leave without having him?"

I took this heavy, veiny cock in my hands, tracing up with my eyes to the edges of a massive, commanding silhouette. It suddenly became clear to me who would be providing my grand finale. I hastily tilted my pelvis upward, meeting his fat tip and running it through my comparatively small slit.

A deep, authoritative voice spoke in the darkness. "I hope you’re ready."

“Please! I need you to do this f-." Before I finished the sentence, the huge hands gripping my hip bones tightened, and the biggest cock of the night thrust inside of me with the power of a stormy ocean, causing waves of pleasure to rock my body.

Between thrusts, I felt soft wet flicks on my clit. Between those carefully timed licks, Vinda looked up at me and said, "Are you?... Having?... The BEST?... Night?... Of your LIFE?!” I couldn't answer with words.

As she leaned in to kiss me while taking over for her mouth with her fingers, my entire body rocked and twitched uncontrollably. The most intense, soul-shattering orgasm of my life completely overtook my entire being. I had somehow not yet, until that moment, reached such a nirvana.

The strong contraction of my record-breaking orgasm on his throbbing, ready cock was enough to throw him over the edge. He had no doubt been teasing himself with others' mouths all evening, waiting for this moment. He pulled his pulsing, soaking boner out of my spent pussy and onto my belly, covering me in the most deliciously warm thick feeling. Vinda immediately began to play in it, spreading it around my nipples and belly button, quietly giggling to herself.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do. I just laid there, basking in a bright light it seemed only a few of us in that warm, sex-scented darkness could perceive.

Eventually, the Adonis thanked me for what I had done for him and slipped out, flipping the lights back on behind him. My Paloma sat warm and untouched on the vanity.

As I got dressed, I checked Vinda’s vanity mirror to confirm how alarmingly sexually ravaged I looked. My heart dropped with the realization that the high was gone, and it was time to face the consequences. I was such a fool, just hours earlier, to believe I could possibly live with myself if I kept something so monumental from him.

I stared at the sticky, smeared woman in the mirror, not fully recognizing myself. My panic built as I felt the sudden thud of the crushing weight of what I had done hit my chest.

That violent gravity was compounded by the sharp sear I felt when my eyes met Vinda's increasingly worried face. "God, Vinda. What have I done?" My voice cracked. "How could you put me in this position?"

"Celeste, I'm sorry. In hindsight, it may seem a less thoughtful gift than... I thought it would seem."

I wanted to wail and cuss at the top of my lungs. "How could I have been so fucking stupid as to have let you talk me into this? How am I being such a colossal fucking idiot right now?!" but I stayed quiet, no longer interested in receiving any more reassuring touches from Vinda.

She filled the silence. "Celeste... I like Ryan a lot. I don't want your marriage to end. I want it to get stronger. But we cannot be everything, all the time, for one person, and we can't sacrifice our own identity and happiness in the process."

As utterly disgusted with the both of us as I was, I couldn't deny she was right, and I couldn't help but regain some compassion for myself.

I had been trying to be everything I thought would decrease the amount of pressure in Ryan's life, hoping it would help him begin to enjoy it again. But all I'd really done was succumb to an unspoken pressure of my own to be less demanding, sexual, and complicated. Less dedicated and even acclimated to my truth. Less real.

I decided if I could handle it myself, I would, for him. But somewhere along the line, I ended up handling everything myself, including my pain and my pleasure. It had allowed us both to settle into a new baseline of weak emotional fortitude and a numbing absence of fulfillment, and our marriage had gone with it.

I looked at Vinda with tears welling up in my eyes, overwhelmed at the sheer volume of emotional work I was now faced with. Unable to slow my thoughts enough to put them into words, I only managed to mutter "I miss him."

She nodded and continued. "I know you do. I know he had to have once had quite a light behind his eyes to have ever even gotten your attention. I felt a kind of sadness when I met him, like something once cherished was missing, and that I was more aware of that than he was."

I let out a tiny sob. I remember exactly the light she's talking about, frequently. It didn't just go off like a light switch, but more like a flashlight left on for days. I remember, cornering him, pleading with him to recognize it was dimming. I would follow him to an office door hastily shut behind him every time, leaving me feeling invalidated and defeated.

"He won't even let me..." My voice quivered, unsure of how to accurately verbalize my thoughts. "...try to find him in there. And It's almost like he looks right through me. I eventually just stopped showing myself to him."

She finally dared to put her hand on my back, the feeling surprisingly novel after a night of a thousand touches. She peered into the darkness behind me while she carefully formulated her next words.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

"It can be hard to accept sometimes that it may require a bigger wake-up call than we alone can provide to remind us and our lovers what we mean to each other. Sometimes, you need to present them with a potentially life-changing situation to remind them."

She paused as if to take one last moment to read the room before speaking again.

"I don't know if anything would sound crazy to you after tonight, but would it be crazy to invite Ryan here?"

It did sound crazy. Ryan, the high-strung, logical, vanilla man my once fun-loving and passionate husband has morphed into... in a sex club? I honestly didn't know if he would come in his pants or throw up. I felt a twinge of sadness not knowing.

"I think Ryan would likely be extremely uncomfortable with the idea of this place. He's going to be so hurt that I came here and did what I did. I can't not tell him."' She stayed silent, willing me to continue to work out the possibilities of this idea myself.

My mind flashed with images of Ryan boiling over with hurt and anger, storming out and leaving me here to sort out what I'd done to my life. They were soon interrupted, however, by images of Ryan's face full of lust and power and joy and light, his body flexing and glistening and alive, animal, bathed in blue. It allowed the last tiny flicker of electricity in my body to penetrate my dread.

Still, the invitation itself could very well break his heart before I got to witness it, blowing the possibility immediately out of the water along with our marriage. And even if I could manage to keep it secret long enough to invite him without warning as Vinda did me, he would tell me he couldn't spare the time.

She saw the flipbook of emotions whirring behind my eyes and decided to pick a page for me. Her next question was unexpected but easy to answer.

"Does Ryan think I'm attractive?"

My eyebrow raised. "Incredibly. Seeing you at the reunion gave him the first cock twitch he hasn't actively chosen for himself in ages. That alone got me hot. Sign of life. Of course, you knew that though. Everyone's always twitching around you."

Her expression didn't change as my response was expected. "What if I invited him, you both, here just like I invited you? I will tell him we had such an amazing time catching up and I now want to get to know your smart, sexy husband too. Do you think he might be a little more willing to step out of his rut for me?"

I had to admit to myself that Vinda's effect on my husband's cock would likely have better success than I at getting him to pull his nose out of his computer and spritz on some cologne. Knowing he would find out regardless, I figured if there was even a glimmer of a chance she might be right, it was worth a shot.

"I can't imagine anyone would be able to resist that offer, Vinda. If it's possible, this would be how to make it happen."

She smiled, satisfied that her plan was approved for initiation. "Send me his social media and I'll message him in a few hours. I'll make sure he wants to come, don't worry." Don't worry?! I thought about how much easier it was for her to say than for me to do. "Everything will be ok, Celeste. In fact, everything will be amazing."

I did my best to pull myself together in her vanity mirror, attempting to disguise myself as yesterday's Celeste. Vinda retrieved a cigarette from the bartender. "For the car ride home, so you smell like an acceptable sin."

She walked me to my car, lingering a beat longer than usual in each kiss and touch goodbye. I lit my cigarette, started the engine, and drove down the dark highway in silence, a passive observer of my thoughts. The lull of the tires on the blacktop soothed my tight chest.

Feelings of guilt and shame vacillated with a sense of contentment and rejuvenation. I accepted that every emotion I felt was valid.

I got home around 4 am, half expecting Ryan to be waiting up for me, furious, somehow aware of all the hurtful things I had just done. Instead, I arrived at a dark, quiet house with a handsome husband sleeping soundly in our marital bed. I'm sorry. I love you. I miss you.

I turned on the shower, waiting for the water to heat up, and stripped off my wrinkled ensemble. I caught a glimpse of my flushed, sticky body in the mirror. What I would have looked like, worshipped and pleasured and serving, freely expressing my joy at every sensation, had the lights been on?

A fresh jolt ran through my pussy as I pictured myself and Vinda naked and teasing each other, putting on a show for a lucky, twitching man, intently watching his wife and the most gorgeous woman he's ever seen literally ooze feminine sensuality.

I pictured the look of realization of how lucky he's always been flashing across his face as Vinda's perfect pussy lowered onto it, quickening the pace and power of his thrusts up into the woman he loves, building to an epic explosion of masculine chi to show his gratitude.

I stepped into the shower, willing myself to let yesterday's Celeste flow down the drain with the remnants of my grand finale. No matter what the future holds, I can never let myself forget who I am, we are, again. And I desperately need Ryan to remember too, for both of our sakes.

I couldn't sleep, as exhausted as I was. I'm currently sitting on the porch with my coffee, the anxious exhilaration I first felt entering Vinda's dance floor back with a vengeance. I'm expecting, any minute now for Ryan to come downstairs after his shower and tell me, hopefully giddy and blushing, he's just received a message from Vinda.

The End

Published 
Written by HiVoltage
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments