Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Closet - Chapter Two

"Rebecca gets more than she can handle in her new affair"

73
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"This will be the final chapter of "The Closet." Although I have considered taking the action further and into more extreme situations, I think that it is best to end it here and, hopefully, keep the reader wanting more. <p> [ADVERT] </p>On a personal note, I think this story is really hot and hope that you agree."

Every night we would get out the binoculars and scan the neighbor's driveway in an attempt to catch him washing his car once again. It took a couple of weeks, and we nearly gave up, but eventually, we found him outside. Rebecca had picked out a pair of tight, short shorts and a tank top that she would utilize to seduce the man. Once dressed, she took off down the sidewalk to try to lure the young man in.

Although I was confident that she would be able to seal the deal, it was a nervous twenty minutes waiting for Rebecca to return. She was “all smiles” when she did, mostly because she had a bit of fun with Demarr.

As she walked by, she caught Demarr staring at her and she pretended to be upset with him. When she questioned what he was staring at, he mentioned her “thick booty.” She scoffed at him and asked him if he was one of those types that liked to scoreboard all of the white women that he had nailed. Demarr responded that he liked to nail all kinds of women, especially ones with “fine-ass booties.”

Rebecca stared down his crotch and asked him how big it was. Demarr responded that it was “more than she could handle.” She challenged him to stop by her house someday when her husband wasn’t home and prove it. That was exactly what Demarr wanted to hear.

They exchanged phone numbers and figured out a time that would generally work while the kids were at school. All that was left was to send a text message on that day and see if Demarr was available.

Rebecca let me know ahead of time which day she was planning to have Demarr over. When I got home from work that afternoon, she flashed me a smile that told me all that I needed to know. Unfortunately, I would have to wait until we put the kids to bed to watch the video and get Rebecca’s feedback.

Once the kids were asleep, we locked up the bedroom and started to play the recording. Although Demarr was sexually dominant, the experience with him was much different than it was with Daniel. Demarr, who was twenty years old, still had quite a bit of youthful enthusiasm. It was obvious that he was focused on his own libido and how to best satiate it.

He asked Rebecca to take her clothes off as he hurried to remove his clothing. Demarr wasn’t kidding when he claimed that it was more than Rebecca could handle. His cock was thick and must have been over ten inches long. He seemed impatient as he had to wait another minute for her to finish undressing.

As soon as she was naked, Demarr ordered her to get on her knees. Rebecca struggled to even fit his cock inside of her mouth and was gagging frequently. He was very vocal, although most of what he was saying was at a low volume and difficult to hear. Rebecca told me that she was uncomfortable that he used the “n-word” a lot in reference to himself and his cock in particular. He was also taller than I had realized. When standing next to my wife, Demarr towered over her. He must have been over 6'6" and very skinny.

I was already getting quite aroused. As I stroked my cock I encouraged Rebecca to give me a “helping hand.” As I tried to touch her, she pushed my hand away. She told me that Demarr had really worn her out and that she was “sore as hell.” I asked her to show me so that I could assess the damage.

Although we have two children, they are both cesarian section babies. Demarr’s massive dong had caused a lot of stretching and some minor tearing. It was obvious that it would be a few days until I could relieve my sexual frustrations in the way that I really wanted to.

Demarr ordered Rebecca to climb onto the bed and lie on her back. When she complied, he was soon to follow. Rebecca spread her legs wide, offering herself to Demarr, but she would soon discover that she was not prepared to handle his massive cock. Demarr stalked her on his knees and quickly lined her up for the initial penetration.

From what I could see, Demarr got no more than the head of his penis inside of Rebecca when she started to beg off.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” she cried. “Wait! Wait! Please!”

I couldn’t believe the confident smile that appeared on Demarr’s face. It must be incredibly empowering to have a woman beg you to take it easy when only the tip of your penis is inside of her.

It was already more than I could bear. I pumped my cock furiously until I sprayed cum all over myself. Rebecca laughed at me and headed to the bathroom to get a towel.

Once I cleaned up, I restarted the video. The action stopped and started quite frequently. Demarr would get Rebecca’s approval to start, only to have her plead for him to stop a few seconds later. Despite the limited action, I found the recording to be incredibly erotic. I continued to stroke my cock incessantly, only to have one unfulfilling orgasm after another.

After roughly twenty minutes in that position, Demarr had only managed to get what looked like three to four inches of penetration. I could tell that he was getting frustrated by the lack of progress, but he kept his cool. In his defense, he was a young man who was looking to bust a nut and he wasn’t getting any closer to his goal than when he started.

The two of them whispered back and forth something that I couldn’t hear on the playback, and then Demarr turned Rebecca over onto her stomach. He parted her thighs as he approached her in a kneeling position. Squeezing her ass with his sizeable hands, he acclaimed, “Yeah, I like that phat ass!”

Demarr wrapped his fist around the base of his cock and smacked Rebecca’s ass with it several times. I couldn’t help but notice that the exposed part of his cock was still longer and much thicker than mine. Demarr was getting increasingly vocal, and I could tell that he was getting pretty revved up. He kept making references to his "big, black cock" or he would use the controversial word that Rebecca had mentioned earlier as an adjective attached to his dick.

KATEcherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KATEcherry

I could tell what Demarr was angling for. It was clear that he wanted Rebecca to use those terms in reference to him. What he didn’t know was that my wife, to my knowledge, had never spoken that one word before.

He nudged his cock inside of her and started with short, shallow strokes. Demarr continued to taunt her, but it took Rebecca a while to realize that he was feeding her lines. She had always caught on to such prompting when she was with Daniel, but I think that she was too focused on the strain that her body was under to respond appropriately. After several attempts, she finally started to give Demarr the feedback that he was seeking.

Rebecca cried out, “Give me that big, black cock!”

He continued to push her to say things that made her uncomfortable. She repeated most of the phrase but left out the most incendiary word. Derek lowered himself on top of her. He was so much taller than her that I could barely tell that she was underneath him. I could tell that he was holding her in place and grinding his hips into her. It took a moment for me to realize what he was doing, but he was clearly using her discomfort to coerce her into saying that word. It was brilliant! I had my doubts that it would work because my wife is notoriously iron-willed.

I heard her let out a yelp before pleading, “Okay, okay! I’ll do it.” After a brief hesitation, she called to him, “Give me that dick.”

Demarr managed to get her to say the line, adjective included, although there was considerable reluctance.

“Say it again!” he ordered her.

She no more than got the words out before Demarr shouted, “Again!” He made her repeat it over and over until there was no hesitation. As they continued, Rebecca started to shout back to Demarr all of the things that he wanted to hear, unprovoked. It was a beautiful thing to witness the way that he “broke” her.

I looked at Rebecca in disbelief, struggling to believe that she would ever say some of those things. Her face turned red with shame. It was typical of my wife to be disappointed with herself for compromising her principles, but there was no malice in her words. It was just a bit of harmless bedroom roleplay, and the only one of us with the right to be upset about it had encouraged her to say those words.

Other than her shouting out, a flailing leg or an outstretched hand tearing the bedding away was the only evidence that she was even underneath Demarr. It seemed as if she had either adjusted to Demarr’s size or simply given up and decided to just let him finish. Still, I was positive that his cock was only about halfway inside of her. Demarr’s thrusting started to accelerate.

“Do you want me to pull out? Or do you want to have a black baby, Mami?”

I was taken aback by the fact that Demarr used the word “Mami,” at least that is what I think he said, although he could have been saying "Mommy." “Mami” quickly became his pet name for Rebecca, and he repeated it multiple times.

“I want to have your black baby!” Rebecca shouted.

While there was little chance of that happening since Rebecca was on birth control, Demarr didn’t know that. He was a reasonably smart guy, though, so I have to think that he had a pretty good idea when she permitted him to cum inside her.

Demarr finished with a flurry as the two of them shouted at one another so loud that the neighbors could hear. His body ceased movement, other than the clenching of his backside as he filled my wife with his baby-makers. As he eased his way upright, his already-limp dong dangled impressively between his legs.

He climbed off of the bed and immediately started to put his clothes back on. Rebecca gingerly climbed off of the bed. Her hair was in tangles and her mascara was running. It was evident that she was quite sore. She kissed Demarr’s chest several times and they briefly talked softly. Demarr squeezed her plump bottom and gave it a single hard slap, then he finished dressing and walked out of the room.

I couldn’t believe what I had just watched. That recording was the single hottest thing that I had ever seen in my life. Granted, it was in large part because of my personal connection, but it was fucking hot! In the process, I had rubbed my cock so raw that I didn’t want to touch it anymore, but my erection wouldn’t go down.

I looked at Rebecca. We hadn’t spoken much during the playback, and I was eager to hear what she thought about the experience.

“So, did you enjoy it?” I asked.

Rebecca spoke in a monotone voice, and it almost seemed like she was making a confession. She told me that she wanted to continue to see Demarr. Then, she went on to say that she wouldn’t be satisfied until she could take every inch of his big, black cock without hesitation. Even though she knew that he was going to stretch her out considerably, she relished the thought of how he would mold her body to accommodate his manhood.

I couldn’t believe the words that Rebecca had spoken. They were exactly what I wanted to hear. She agreed to continue to record their sessions, although she wasn’t sure how soon she would be ready to resume the fun.

Both of us were still pretty wound up from watching the video. We engaged in some very delicate manual stimulation as we sat on the edge of the bed, trying not to disturb our delicate bits any more than necessary. I don’t think that either of us felt any noteworthy amount of relief from it, though.

I did have one last favor that I had to ask of my wife.

“Becca, is it okay if I hide in the closet again sometime? I want to see you two go at it in person.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments