Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Loft, Part Seven

"Final party"

13
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
8.4k words 8.4k words

When it comes to a party, Beverley Dawson is normally the one to organise things—being meticulous and logical in these things. After so much lost time due to the global pandemic, Beverley didn't need much of an excuse for going out and having a good time. As a thank you to the group for embracing her idea of the loft these past few weeks, she invited them all to attend one big bash there. She was optimistic about how things would pan out, having spent the week before ordering enough Astroglide for six horny women, and a few vibrators in differing sizes and colours.

Ana arrived at nine on the evening of the party and looked breathtaking in her chosen outfit of a black and silver glam dress covered in silver sequins. The left sleeve was of black mesh, and the right arm was left bare. A sash around the waist was tied off at her right hip, leading the eye to the daring split that displayed lots of thighs. She wore ridiculously high six-inch heels that made her legs look a mile long and her bottom as curvy as all hell. Perfect for wrapping around a man's waist.

She had brushed her hair in such a manner that it hung down flat past her shoulders. Her eyebrows rose to graceful tips that gave her a certain magnetism, and her doe-like eyes always mesmerized others she would meet and greet.

"Ana. Lovely to see you!"

Beverley kissed her friend on both cheeks and hugged her warmly. The bubbly blonde hostess was a vision of subtlety in a chic black sleeveless dress that had a deep V in front and a large bow in the back.

"What are we drinking?"

"You just have to try the Raspberry Collins cocktail," Beverley said. "It's mind-blowing."

"What's in it?"

"Bombay Sapphire Gin, raspberry, lemon and soda."

"I'll drink to that," said Ana as she accepted a glass. "This is gonna be wild."

Ana looked at the others who were howling with laughter and knocking back the booze. Eliza wore a sleeveless, open-back dress with lace inserts. The waist was high and the hem was flared and the spandex hugged all the contours of her body. She had shaved off her pubes that day and wore no panties under her dress, and the guilty secret made her smile wickedly. Her long legs were bare and she wore a pair of sexy black stiletto shoes with a four-inch heel and cross-over laces. A wave of expensive perfume hit them as a figure in high heels swished in late. Ariana smiled broadly as she brushed her shoulder-length locks over her shoulders.

"Am I the last?"

"Do bears shit in the woods?"

She threw her coat off of her shoulders and showed off her daring outfit for the evening. Her alert eyes flickered around the room as she walked gracefully to one of the three-seat sofas. She crossed her legs and her Victoria Beckham floor-length dress opened to display lots of bare thigh. Everything about the woman exuded sex.

Crissy had on a boob tube dress in electric blue and the off-shoulder really did things for her. Beside her, the Indian Anjali had on a slinky white mini-dress that complemented her bronze pins. Her dress had a heart-shaped hole cut into the center which showed a glimpse of her large breasts.

They all sat and chatted as the drink flowed freely. All were a bit giggly after an hour of visiting and boozing everybody related their adventures in the loft.

"I tell you, my pussy would not close properly for a week. I was pissing on the floor when I went to the toilet!"

Ariana looked at Ana and nodded in sympathy.

"Right, my jaw ached from all the cock sucking I did. Eeesh!"

"Well, I'm really feeling mellow right now. Anyone for some fun and games?"

Beverley stood up and pushed out a long object that was completely covered by white sheets. The ladies watched as they sat on the seats looking bemused.

"What are you up to, Bev?"

"Here we go!"

The busty blonde threw off the sheets and unveiled three ominous-looking devices. They were awestruck, none of them ever having seen one of these amazing fuck machines for real.

"This is the Sybian saddle," said Dawson proudly "It's a masturbation device primarily designed for use by women. It consists of a hollow saddle-like seat containing two electric motors, motor speed controller boards, gearing, pulleys, and a platform on cranked axles such that a ridge on the top of the unit can be made to vibrate through a range of speeds as set using a wired external hand controller, and an upward pointing shaft set on an angle through the ridge can be made to rotate at speeds of up to several hundred rpm, again by use of the wired remote control. Flexible molded attachments are supplied which fit over the vibrating ridge and shaft which mostly have integrated dildos on their top. In use, the rider locates the dildo into their body cavity for internal stimulation while pressing their external erogenous parts on the vibrating ridge."

"Holy shit! Really?"

"Here's my challenge, ladies. How many of you are up for the game? How about three of you to come up and sit on one of these incredible machines? The lady who remains seated the longest without rising is the winner. And of course, you are entitled to as many orgasms as you can muster. The winner will have a special treat."

"I'm in!" yelled Ana, as she fought the urge to hiccup.

"What say you, Crissy?"

"Hmm, I don't know."

At this point, both Eliza and Ariana were quite definitely aroused, and in need of sexual relief.

"We want, we want!"

"Let's do this!"

x

All three stripped off and became quite animated. The ebony beauty that was Ana strutted with utter confidence to the machines, her bubble butt and hips swaying as she walked. The leggy babe had all the features necessary to give any man an instant boner. Flawless dark skin, luscious curves, and fulsome lips that were made to suck cock. Eliza's overtly sexual nature gravitated toward her slim figure and fine backside as she smiled winsomely. Ariana's long hair cascaded around her angelic face in soft waves. Even at the age of thirty, she still looked girlish and fresh. At five feet in bare feet, she had a tight and toned body and an excellent rack.

"Ready, girls?" asked Beverley as she took her friends by the hands.

"This is such a huge turn-on!" said Ana as they stood beside their chosen fuck machine.

"The Sybian you are going to sit on is controlled by this remote."

All three were each handed their respective handheld controls. They were also handed a tube of lubricant which they began to apply liberally to their nether regions.

"Come on, Ana. You can do this," yelled encouragement from the others.

"Way to go, Eliza!"

All three exchanged looks and shrugged as they straddled their saddles. They fussed and shifted as their pussies met the clit pad with the raised dots. They settled down, leaned forward, and inhaled deeply. The sleek saddles were shaped perfectly for a lady's soft thighs to wrap around it and Eliza shut her legs accordingly. Ariana held the latex dildo that slanted up and pointed it to her opening. She rubbed it against her muff before finally letting the six-inch-long surrogate cock enter her.

"Oh, my goodness!"

"We will have a one-minute session so you can get used to the size and feel of the Sybian, and when you think you are ready we can begin."

They all clamped the sides of the barrel with their thighs and calves with feet pointed behind. Slowly Ana inserted the dildo into her slick pussy and lowered all the way down.

"It's really not that big."

Eliza sat up high above the device put both her hands at the front end and gradually dropped down with her weight firmly on her toes. Her clitoris immediately made contact with the nubby area on the base and she sighed as the dildo slipped into her lubed-up hole. Ariana was clearly having fun as she rotated her hips with her dildo firmly inserted inside her. This is gonna be a piece of cake she thought confidently.

"Can't see what all the fuss is about." She turned her head to the other two.

"Wait until we turn them on, trust me before the time is out you'll all be screaming the house down. Now, we all ready?"

All three agreed they were good to go and settled their naked bodies onto their respective dildos.

"And remember, if you remove your vagina from the attachment you are out. Begin."

Once she was seated firmly on the fake cock, her pussy encompassed the full length of the latex dick. Ana made a little twist of the starter knob and gasped as the Sybian vibrated between her splayed thighs. Not only was the dildo vibrating, it was moving around inside of her pussy. Her entire lower body warmed to the sensation. The buzz was amusing and ticklish. Part of the front of the device was raised, and when Ana turned the other knob, the pad pressed right against her clitoris. It felt so good with that stimulation on her sensitive bud and the wickedly shifting dildo inside her.

Ariana thrust her hips up slowly as the false cock rotated inside her pussy. She began to ride the Sybian, gyrating back and forth, and her whole body started to shake.

"Don't move on it, babe, just let it turn inside you."

Ana was relaxed, determined as usual to win the competition. She felt herself warm up, her cunt nice and wet thanks to the lube. The buzzing was good and she really enjoyed the the dildo as it slanted and pressed on her sensitive spot.

Her perky boobs bounced lightly as her body quivered on the pink device. Even on the lowest setting, she could feel the vibrations throughout her midsection. She tilted her pelvis forward and leaned on the front of the Sybian with both hands and pressed her smooth pussy lips against the nubs.

"That's one minute. Turn up to the next speed."

Eliza threw her head back and whimpered with pleasure at the new sensation, and her long hair brushed her bare back. She pressed her hips down harder to absorb the energy. Ariana gasped as her attachment turned and vibrated inside her twat faster. Her left leg trembled uncontrollably as she dug her toes into the floor. She shuffled her hips to and fro slightly and dragged her clit over the stimulating nubs.

"Now that's really intense."

Ana loved the vibrations inside her and her pussy began to leak fluids. The humming sound of the machine seemed to intensify the vibrating tool. Her left hand came up to her breast and she rubbed the hard nipple in her finger and thumb.

Closing her eyes, Eliza listened to the hum of the machine which made her imagination run wild. She basked in the incredible vibrations thrumming through her sex. The fake cock rotated superbly inside her pussy, stretching and rubbing her slick walls. As she became somewhat accustomed to the workings of the astonishing device, she rested her pussy on the pad, which vibrated in a not-too-subtle motion. She leaned forward, putting more pressure against her clit, and rested her head on her chest. She looked at the device in her hand and flicked another switch. Suddenly the Sybian kicked up a notch. Now, the dildo wasn't just rotating, it was moving in and out of her as well! Literally fucking her!

"SHIT!" she screamed as she achieved her first orgasm.

Looking up and to her left, she clutched the saddle of her Sybian tightly between her thighs. Ariana began to rock harder now, bucking her hips in order to bring on her own climax. She peered out at the others through a curtain of her own lank hair that had gotten damp with the perspiration on her brow. In truth, she had only been on the machine for a few minutes and she knew that she wouldn't last much longer. She rocked back and forth, putting her clit directly against the vibrating pad with its highlighted dots. The dildo inside her was driving her insane. Her nipples were stiff and aching as she welcomed the pressure of her mounting orgasm. It crested over her and she thrashed on the machine, throwing her head back and screaming.

"Unbelievable!"

Ana leaked like crazy as her Sybian hummed steadily and loudly. Already she was on the cusp of an orgasm and she shook her head from side to side in order to keep her mind focused. Her bosom heaved as she took regular deep breaths her thighs clutched the saddle tightly and her muscles began to burn.

"Oh fuck, I'm coming!" she announced as her sweat matted her locks to her shoulders and back.

Eliza was a squealer and as her vibrations intensified she squeezed her huge tits. Her eyes couldn't focus so she closed them and concentrated on her body.

"Fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yes!"

Her second climax ravaged her body and she fought to stay seated when her natural urge was to rise up. The Sybian continued without pause at a brisk pace and her thighs quivered as they brushed the barrel. She squirmed as she felt her cunt glow warm as it rippled on the toy cock, all her previous inhibitions gone. She had never experienced anything quite like it. Both hands clutched her tits, fondled, stroked, pushed and squeezed.

"Come on, girls! Keep it up!"

Ariana was fighting the best she could to ward off an orgasm just in case it forced her off the Sybian. A huge rush of sexual energy surged through her lower body as the intense vibrations caused her to hold her stomach which was filled with butterflies. Her mouth hung open and drool began to run down her chin but she didn't care.

"Holy fuck! I can barely think straight!"

Ana was on fire, convulsions rolled through her as she was consumed by immense sensations of ecstasy. Then she gripped the front as her orgasm hit hard and she screamed out, the overwhelming eruption radiated through her. Still, the rotating dildo continued to make her writhe about and her pussy made an obscene squelching sound.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck!"

Ariana moved up and down in a vain attempt to relieve herself from the constant buzzing within her cunt. Her slender figure twisted and rolled, backwards and forwards, her arms stretched up in the air. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as she came again and flooded her attachment. Eliza had fallen to her hands and knees with her pussy just about embedded in the false cock.

"Not, sure how long, fuck! I can hold out."

"Give it up anytime you like, babe," Beverley called out as she and the others were on the edge of their seats.

Ariana cried out as the vibrations shot up through her, the walls of her pussy hot and sensitive. Her clit swelled and her nipples could have cut glass as every part of her slim body was seized by her climax. She climbed off the machine which was drenched in her own juices and collapsed on the floor face down.

"We have our first quitter, ladies!"

"That thing is so strong! Wow!"

Ana shook wildly. She breathed heavily and moaned with sheer animal lust as the machine turned in her quim. She could have never imagined her body could accept this kind of intense treatment. Despite her own advice she found herself moving up and down and fucked herself on the ribbed dildo. Then she felt the muscles of her pussy tighten again and she squirted over the saddle seat as she came with a spate of delicious sensations from her toes on up.
Eliza placed her hands behind her and pulled her ass cheeks apart as her toy churned around inside her. She moaned loudly and lustfully as her body tensed, her hips raised to release the pressure and then brought them down again.

"Here it comes, here it...aagh!"

Her cunt provided more fluids and oozed out of her, her clit was mightily swollen now and super sensitive. She decided to fling her legs out and very nearly lost her balance on the barrel. Her head spun and she shook uncontrollably and her left leg made circles. It had been only mere minutes since the competition had begun and both remaining women had cum thrice. Their skin glowed with perspiration and their cunts were swollen and sodden. Ana turned to Eliza who returned her gaze. Both had lank and mussed hair that matted to their backs. The pair of them had tired legs which throbbed and ached so badly.

"Wanna, wanna, q...quit, Mmm?"
"Not yet."

Then Ana jerked she put her hands behind her head and yelped as the buzz of the dildo inside her caused her helpless body to spasm once again. She realised she was gone, unable to concentrate on anything. Only her cunt mattered. Now she rose up and down fast, her breath became ragged, her inner walls clenched and then stretched on the twisting, vibrating toy. She groaned and sweated as she bounced and bucked. The hard nipples stood out and she took the right between her forefinger and thumb. As she squeezed harder she massaged her left boob with her other hand.

"Yes, fuck me my Sybian, please me, fuck me, make me cum, close, so close, wanna cum, cum, cum, wanna cum bad."

Eliza was rewarded with her g-spot orgasm and she shrieked and threw her head back as wave after wave of blissful release flooded her being. Her heart pounded in her chest and she rolled off and collapsed on the floor, her hands buried between her clenched thighs, fingers held inside her cunt. Beverley stepped over pulled the exhausted woman up and draped a bathrobe over her shoulders. Ana sighed as her controller switched off the machine and she climbed off the barrel with legs of jelly. Her entire chocolate-hued naked body gleamed with sweat from her exertions and the lights of the room.

"What?"

"It's over, Ana. You win!'

Ariana and Eliza stood over her with hands on hips, magnanimous in defeat.

"I did?"

She extricated herself from the Sybian and cupped her snatch.

"WHAT a machine!"

"I know! Now for your prize."

Ana frowned as her legs turned to jelly and then she fell fatigued into the arms of her friends.

x

Emma opened her eyes and looked up at two male faces looking down on her. She was lying naked on a twin bed in a fairly small bedroom and she could hear the muted voices of the others filter through the walls.

"What happened?"

"You just fainted from all the excitement, so we brought you in here to recover."

"This is Teeter, and I'm Tyler."

Ana focused on the two black bulls who stood naked by the bed. Tyler had those brooding dark eyes and equally dark hair, which sent all kinds of tingles through her. Both oozed masculinity and confidence as they posed and bunched and flexed muscles. Side by side, their bodies were similar copies of chiseled perfection, with those six packs that led down to a defined V-cut of muscle. Both men as before sported erections that pointed to the ceiling. Must be the Viagra.

"How long was I on the Sybian? Half an hour? An hour?"

"Ten minutes."

Fuck! TEN minutes! She must have cum about a half dozen times or more.

"Is the party over? Did the others leave?"

Ana had that confusing combination of cheek-flushing excitement and slight embarrassment as she realised the two bucks were her prize. That Beverley! What a saucy mare! Right here. This was her latest fantasy in the flesh.

The sex-starved woman licked her lips as she counted her blessings. Two years of pandemic hell saw to that.

"So, right. Now I get my prize." Ana sat up and rested on her elbows. Fully aware now that she was still nude.

Tyler was busy tipping a bottle of Johnson Baby Oil upside down and rubbing the oil into the palms of his hands.

"You have us for an hour. To do what you like."

"You, and you?"

"Yes. You want?"

As Tyler massaged oil into his chest and abs, Ana gulped.

"Yes! I want."

Although her pussy had just taken a good pummeling, she was not about to say no to these gorgeous studs. Nymphomaniac and cock hungry slut were not words that normally came to mind when describing herself, but due to her wanton lust, those words perfectly summed up the ebony minx. Each of them was pretty well oiled up now and their bodies and limbs glistened superbly. As they both approached the bed, Ana could smell their sweetness mixed with a certain masculinity, and the warmth of their naked forms radiated to her flared nostrils.

"Dive in, boys."

Teeter took a moment to admire her sexy form. Her firm tits were mouth-watering orbs with pointy tips, and she had a trim waist and fuckable backside. He towered over the winsome female as he pulled her to him. His tacky hands reached up to her breasts and her nipples grew erect against the palms of his hands.

"That feels nice."

His hot breath against her neck was intoxicating as he transferred the oil to her tits and arms. Tyler's hands slid across her pussy mound and an erotic shiver rushed through her, The touch of his large hands as they roamed up her inner thighs was firing up every nerve in her loins. Ana buried her face in his broad chest as his finger drew a line upward along her cleft. More oil was applied to her muff by Tyler who gleefully rubbed and massaged her crotch. Within seconds, her already wet pussy had become slippery and warm. Teeter knelt and kissed in the crease between her upper thighs and pussy. He held onto her hips and used his tongue up to her pussy, sliding the tip of it inside her.

"Oh, please."

Now the pair of black-skinned studs created an insistent pressure between her parted legs. Tongue on pussy. Thumb on clit. Hands-on tits. Cock on the bum. Sandwiched and dwarfed, Ana instinctively bucked her hips for more contact as her body became slick and shiny. Teeter moved his thumb to the side of her clit as he wet kissed her labia. With Tyler's hand in the crack of her ass, Ana leaked liquid profusely as her pussy readied itself for a good seeing too.

"Fuck me, you devils."

They all fell across the bed. As Ana laid back, Tyler's cock met the entrance to her pussy. She bit her lower lip as the fat head of his cock moved from resting on her outer lips to parting her saturated gash. Ana held onto his shoulders and blew out with her lips and she hissed as he slid deep inside her. And as his hips met hers, his generous length stretched her out.

"Yesss!"

As he began to glide back and forth on top of her, his pace quickened and his rock-hard shaft buried itself deep inside her dripping wet snatch on every stroke. She had him locked up in her slender legs, as he fucked her into a state of ecstasy.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh," she moaned over and again as her body shook beneath him.

He slid back all the way, pulling out of her depths, and then thrust up into her slick cunt until his balls met her upturned ass. He was hot and hard on her body, and the baby oil meant he slipped and slid over her in a wonderful sensual manner. Her pussy throbbed maddingly with the heat that permeated from his organ as he duly filled her with his prick. He kissed her hard on the mouth as he drove into her pussy again and again. Push and pull, in and out, back and forth.
With her eyes closed it then came as a surprise when her pussy was vacated.

"Oh?"

Teeter climbed between her legs and plunged his fat cock into her balls deep. He lifted her legs over his shoulders and then proceeded to fuck her fast and true. Their oiled-up bodies became glued together as he buried his cock inside her repeatedly. The midnight black stud held her ankles and bent her legs so that her knees were up near her tits.
This guy was relentless and he started to fuck her harder and faster, grunting and snorting with his efforts.

"I don't believe it."

Again they switched places and as he pulled his cock out he was instantly replaced by Tyler. More surprises came as Ana was rolled over so that she was now on top of him. She noticed Teeter whispering something in Tyler's ear and she saw him nod back as if he agreed with what he told him. It almost happened in silence as Tyler pressed the tip of his huge cock against her bum hole. Ana felt the cock being worked into her anus, inch by inch. His back folded over her as he swelled inside her anus. Both cocks in her nether holes started pleasuring her simultaneously. Her head dipped as both men moved in tandem.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

"Fucking hell!" she screamed as both guys were finally balls deep inside her.

Ana was pleased to admit that it felt fantastic having one man in her cunt, and another in her back passage. Her slim frame was completely full of cock and her face showed just how much she was loving it. With every dual thrust, her moans got louder. Already she was coming hard, and she started shaking uncontrollably.

"This is the best thing. Ever!"

She shrieked as the guys rolled her over so that Tyler was on his back with her on top of him. Teeter was in her pussy still, and now on top of her and her legs flailed high in the air as she was double fucked mercilessly. Tyler paused so that she could fuck Teeter for a while. She rose and fell with the man's dick stuck her tailpipe all the way. With her pussy stuffed at the same time it was no surprise when another orgasm ripped through her body.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh!"

Tyler put his arms around her waist and bucked up into her as her back rested on his smeary chest. With her weight fully on his cock embedded in her bottom hole, Teeter began to fuck her pussy with rolling pelvic thrusts. It was plain to see that the two guys had done this before because they seemed to know what they were doing. In alternate motions, one would stop fucking her in the ass, while the other got further and further in her pussy. Then he paused so that the other pushed up into her gaping anus. It was when she felt the full force of both cocks going inside her at the same time that Ana gasped loudly. Every thrust of their cocks rubbing together against her vaginal wall and asshole sent her into complete ecstasy.

"Too good. So...fucking...good."

The end had to come eventually and Ana sensed that both guys were close to ejaculation. They both pulled out of her and stood by the bed on either side of her as she knelt in front of them. They managed to unload at the same time, spraying her face and tits with what seemed like gallons of cum. She panted hard as they painted her dark flesh with huge globs of white goo. Her pussy and asshole were wrecked. She had been fucked by man and machine until she was literally numb all over.

"Bloody good sport!"

x

Beverley and the others had been busy moving furniture and tossing out pillows, mattresses, and bottles of lube in convenient places. She pulled the ladies in together for a group hug and thanked them all for coming over.

"We're here because we share our fantasies and make them a reality. Tonight I guarantee we will be kept busy with one thing or another."

What tension there might have been ebbed away as they all laughed.

"Well, I haven't had a cock in nearly a month and I need a good shag," said the still-naked Eliza.
"Right," said Beverley as she slipped her dress off. "Come on in, boys. Ladies meet Rickie, Lee, Neil, and Jeff. They aim to please, and their aim is true."

"Oh, yes! Come to Mother!"

Anjali lost her mini dress as she ogled the four naked hired escorts. Rickie was fair-haired and was six foot plus. He winked at the busty Indian woman as he flexed his biceps, turning on occasion to show off his muscular butt. He had a Viagra-fueled erection that swayed and bobbed in front of him.

"Fuck the ass off of that!" screamed Eliza as Jeff sidled up to the fiery Mexican.

He had powerful arms, firm buttocks, and those rock-hard abs. He looked to be about six feet five inches of glorious coiled strength. And his boner looked capable of boring holes through walls.

"Hi," he said in a soft voice that had the ladies melt.

Next up was Neil. At about twenty-seven years old, he had baby blue eyes and brown hair. All of six feet two, and a muscular two hundred pounds. He was perfection and he knew it.

"I think I'm in heaven!" gushed Ariana as she cupped her tingling mound.

Lee looked assertive and confidant as he seated himself in one of the three-seat sofas and idly wanked his impressive hard-on. All five horny women looked on in wonderment at the testosterone-fueled hunks, all ripped and erect, and awaiting their advances. They looked like Greek gods being worshipped, all V-shaped upper bodies, thick legs, tight waists, and rampant erections. They were all big. It's REALLY big down there.

"You up for this, babe?" asked Dawson of Crissy.

"You first. I'll watch."

Beverley nodded at the coy brunette as she drank in Rickie's appreciative expression, and she in turn scrutinised his handsome facial lines and kissable lips. His erection swung towards her, scything its formidable way in her direction.

He had a light stubble on his strong jaw that matched his fair hair. Her stomach fluttered as he touched her leg. He made a gentle sweep of his fingers along her thigh that sent shivers down her spine. She felt a nice tingling between her thighs as she palmed his erection. Her eyes closed as she inhaled sweat and manly reek of his body.

"Hi, I just want to thank you guys for showing up tonight. We really appreciate it."

"Thanks. Care to show how much?"

"I'll try my best."

Bev slid down as she came to his crotch level. She started slowly, nudging his cock with her nose. The heat from his groin was like a red flag to a bull, as she let her hot breath singe his knob. She wetted her lips and dragged her tongue from his balls to his tip. Then she opened her mouth wider and took the whole head of his cock with a big suck.

"Umumum!"

Beside her stepped them was Ariana. Vibrant, and vivacious, she blew a stream of air over her bangs, which she had just cut enough to touch the tips of her eyelashes. Her crimson lip gloss she'd applied earlier contrasted with Neil's silky smooth shaft which she lovingly bathed in her spit. She dived straight in and gobbled up half of his cock. Like a snake, her tongue twisted around his throbbing tip, wetting it with her warm lips. Her moist breath blew gently over his sensitive skin.

"I love sucking cock," she breathed.

"And you do it so well," Neil said with a smile.

Eliza bumped her side as she ran her hands over his chest and caressed his rock-hard pecs. Her lithe body curved in and out in perfect rhythm from the swell of her firm tits, gorgeous buttocks to her tiny waist and flat stomach. Neil put his hands behind his head as he let the pair of lascivious women polish his dick. Two pairs of ravenous lips kissed his hard stem, and fingertips fluttered along his tumescence.

"Yum!"

Anjali was on her knees in front of the ripped Jeff and was avidly sucking his dick like a cock-crazed slut. She slurped and licked, and sucked like she did this sort of thing for a living. She took him all the way to the back of her throat with relative ease. Both Ariana and Eliza treated Neil to a double whammy. Twisting his dick clockwise, and the other in the opposite direction. Their busy lips hoovered on his knob which they saturated with spit. They jerked his rigid shaft as they slobbered and slurped loudly on his fat helmet.

"Come on, Crissy," Beverley said to Crissy as Rickie took a seat.

She could see in her eyes that she couldn't wait any longer. Their eyes met as Crissy rose from her seat and pressed her lips against the tip of Rickie's cock. Slowly, she let the cock head slip it into her mouth.

"Suck it, babe."

Crissy shut her eyes as she swirled her tongue over it, tasting the fleshy glans filling her mouth. She watched his face, seeking his approval as she worked more and more of his cock into her mouth. Once she had the top few inches of his cock sliding in and out, Beverley pumped his shaft with her tight fist.

"Now, we lick it."

They took turns, both of them bathing his rigid cock with copious amounts of spit. Taking one side each, they slurped and sucked and groaned in tandem. Bev would sometimes devour him completely, before handing him over to the ever confidant Crissy. Inevitably, their mouths met and they merged with hungry kisses at the very crown of his imperial helmet. Now both were completely consumed by lust and their love juices were flowing out down their thighs with each passing second.

"God. I have to fuck him."

The voluptuous blonde straddled his taut thighs, and with her heart pounding, she ran her fingertips down his chest. She slid forward until her pussy was aligned with the hard ridge of his erection. She moaned at the long, thick feel of him as his bell end opened her up, and he gripped her hips as he shifted and pulled her down firmly.

"You feel so good," she gasped as she slowly sank down further.

Once her pussy had familiarised itself with his considerable length, Bev began to move up and down in his lap. She rode him with long strokes as she leaned forward and kissed him. His mouth mashed to hers, and his tongue slipped into her open mouth. Her lower body rose and fell as his cock stroked inside her over and over again. Her body was already slick and gleaming with the perspiration of her sexual exertion. Her toes curled and unfurled as her every thrust resulted in a delightful warmth in her loins.

"Oh, my goodness!"

Rickie lifted her in a firm grip and she was shifted in such a manner that even more of his cock filled her. He held her tight to his body, feeling her hard nipples scraping his chest. He had a considerable girth and Beverley felt an incredible tightness around his smooth column. Her pussy leaked down to his balls as his dick filled her, and she closed her legs tightly against his firm thighs.

"I'm ready."

Crissy nudged her hostess as she decided to join in. Bev swung a leg back and let the slender brunette take her place.

"Mmm... yeah," gushed Crissy as she engulfed him.

She couldn't believe how far he was buried inside her pussy. She was completely amazed her pussy could contain almost all of his enormous cock. Her muff was tight on his upstanding dick as she pressed onto his length continuously. The hired buck watched the lush mounds of her heavenly tits bounce and jiggle as she fucked him. His cock felt like a steel rod as it probed her soft depths. Her pert ass became a blur as she pushed down as hard as she could. Sweat began to form on her luscious body as she hammered into his groin.

"Yes!"

Just across the room, Anjali was in Jeff's lap and was ramming down hard on his impressive pole. His hands moved up and down her flanks, as the top-heavy Indian fucked him in a flurry of pelvic thrusts. The busty babe took in the enormous length and width of his organ in her stride as she gazed into the man's bright eyes. She loved fucking cowgirl style, something her husband frowned upon. Yet another reason for her playing away from home. Her back arched a little and she sighed contently as she quickened the pace of her strokes, and her curvaceous body slapped loudly against his.

"Me now?"

The patient Lee had watched proceedings and wagged his eight-inch boner in the air. Ariana took the hint and pressed her slight frame self up against him as he sat back on his chair. She put her hands on his wide shoulders and pushed her pussy right up against his upright length. Her slim hips began to sway back and forth as she rubbed her mound against his package. Her muff leaked as she teased herself, biding her time as she wickedly dry-humped him.

"Don't bait a bear, babe."

She yelped as he pushed up and speared her cunt on his rampant rod. As he opened her up, his cock lurched upward and lined up perfectly with her succulent slit.

"Brace yourself, girl." He smiled as her wet labia parted like never before.

His generous length glided in and she inhaled deeply as he stretched her out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The woman was quite simply taken for a ride as she was thoroughly impaled on his shaft. Her naked skin glowed with her frantic efforts as she pounded the ripped man rapidly. Her eyes closed as the waves of pleasure bore through her. Her pussy clamped down on him like a vise as she gyrated maddingly on his scrumptious dick.

"Oh...oh...yeah!" She moaned as she fell across his heaving chest.

As she leaned over his seated frame, she kissed him hard on the mouth as she ground her pussy into him with an acute keenness. The sheer eroticism of the moment intoxicated her with an unbridled lust. Like many a married woman, she secretly fantasized about fucking a beefed-up stud with an ever-hard dick. Only a year ago she had been in the doldrums sexually speaking, and now, she was intent on getting as much cock as she was able.

"This is wonderful!"

Eager to please, he thrust his hips up into her as she threw her arms around his neck. Her slender figure hammered into the stud, each stroke she made caused her youthful body to shake uncontrollably as she felt the dick plunge inside her deeper and deeper. Her hips rolled as she felt every crevice tingle like mad.

"That hit the spot!"

Beverley was fucking the tall frame of Neil in a reverse cowgirl position, hoping the shallow angle of penetration might bring about her climax. She faced away from him and dipped her head. She looked down and saw the delightful view of his big dick nestled cozily at the entrance of her soaked pussy. Her whole body felt alive as she rested on the balls of her feet. With his hands holding onto her waist, She pushed down and back. With her head still down, she could see his desirable cock enter her quim.

"You're going in...so deep," she croaked.

She swore that she could feel every rib and bump, every contour of his shaft, and every vein that throbbed inside of her. He fed her pussy with inch after inch. The curvy blonde began to move on his cock, and in her exertions, rivulets of perspiration ran down her back to the top of her gyrating bottom. She purred as he began to push his middle digit inside of her back passage. She let out one long moan of pleasure and leaned back into his packed body. With eyes closed and mouth gaping, the hostess of the orgy was clearly enjoying every delightful sensation of his huge cock filling her. Not to mention his probing finger in her asshole. His muscular arms flexed as he supported her weight and helped to bounce her on his cock.

"Oh, my, god! He is fucking me so good. Try it."

Neil helped lift her and Eliza mounted him reverse cowgirl and shuddered as he slid her down onto him by grabbing her hips. Her head dropped back, fanning her dark hair down her spine. His cock entered her steadily but surely. She reached to grip his upper thighs as he sank deeper into the bronze-skinned temptress. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrust up into her and she embraced the divine spiking, and her lush breasts bounced as she gyrated on his huge hose. Her athletic frame jolted back and forth on him rather than thrashing up and down. The intended reason being to try to tempt him into ejaculation. Neil was sensing a stirring in his balls as he stared directly at her clenching and unclenching buttocks and his vanishing dick inside her velvet-tight pussy.

"Oh, my!"

Ana had appeared from the other room and she folded her arms as she looked at the four seated studs with various bare-assed females bouncing in rhythm in their laps. All wore expressions of bliss and joy as they jiggled, shunted, and quaked on the men. A continuous stream of profanities escaped their gaping mouths as they all fucked, rutted, and screwed harder and faster.

Ana was then confronted by Jeff whose fine specimen of manhood looked her in the loins. Her chocolate brown eyes drifted up his tight abs and ripped torso and she liked it.

"Want a suck?"

"Why not?"

Jeff gently pushed her down with one hand on top of her head, and she went down on her haunches. He then presented his erect cock to her lips, and she started to lick the head of his cock. Her hands came up on his tight butt as she sucked on him hands-free. She ran her slithering tongue around and around the mushroom-sized head. Her pink tongue darted out, taking a quick lick over his bell end. The stud drew back until her lips just kissed the tip, then pushed back in all the way. With slow, steady strokes, he started to fuck her mouth. Ana groaned as she sucked on him harder, and her pussy leaked in response.

On the carpet, Rickie lay on his back as Anjali and Crissy bobbed on his bulky form. He looked on in disbelief as they humped each other on top of him. The pair of wanton sluts rubbed their wet pussies against each other as they faced off.

Then Crissy flipped and dropped on top of his lap facing away from him. Her pussy and bum settled wetly into his groin as she reached down to align his erection with her entrance. As she pushed down on him, Anjali's warm buttocks bounced against his chest.

"Fuck, you two are so horny."

Crissy fucked him reverse cowgirl for two minutes and then she made way for Anjali who hopped on. The Indian fucked him as Crissy held onto his calves as she waited her turn again. They shared him like this and their rippling backsides bumped each other as they did so.

Lee had come up behind Beverley who was propped her up on all fours. She whimpered as he teased her and rubbed his bloated knob up and down her labia, taking care not to insert it inside her. He placed one hand on the small of her back and pushed up inside her. The bubbly blonde made long groans as her pussy was plundered. He soon doubled the rate of strokes and went into her to the hilt.

"Give it to me!" cried Ana as she slid down Jeff's fire pole.

He slipped his hands around her bubble butt and laid his head back as they both reveled in the joyous moment. Then, he felt something warm close to his lips. He watched in amazement as Eliza descended onto his face. Her succulent pussy smothered his mouth and he licked her with delight. He extended his tongue and slipped it into her wet muff. He found her clit and teased and licked it with the very top until the woman groaned and wriggled on her face, overwhelmed by sheer lust. The ebony goddess on his cock quickened her pace as they used the well-hung stud for their own amusement.

"Give it to me!" cried Ariana as Neil fucked her as she lay on her back.

With her legs spread wide, he rammed inside her. The feel of his hot member slamming in and out at pace was exhilarating. Pinpricks of sweat broke out on his body as he slapped her with his hard dick. As he did so, Ariana brought her hands around his taut buttocks and gouged his flesh with her nails. Her slender body writhed beneath him, and her breasts were crushed by his burly chest.

"Give it to me!" cried Beverley as Rickie slammed inside her hard and fast.

As his balls made a lewd smacking sound on her backside he fucked her ass off, pounding the blonde for all he was worth. Taking deep breaths, she let out low moans of joy. For a full five minutes he pistoned in and out, grinding into her as he gripped her hips in a firm grip. He came with a roar and filled her pussy with his cum. He backed out of her with an audible pop and fell across her back. As she panted on all fours, a white trickle began to ooze out of her.

"Oops!"

Beverley was taken by surprise when Neil stepped into Rickie's shoes and rubbed his equally big cock up and down the slit of her well fucked cunt. She gasped as she was once again bent over in the doggy-style position. He shoved into her all the way in one drawn-out stroke. He didn't seem to mind the fact that her pussy was runny with another's cum.

Her senses began to swim as she took him all inside deep into the aching length of her cunt. Immediately, she went to work in earnest. They were good together, and once they found a natural rhythm, they began to move in and out in a smooth elliptical motion. His hands braced her hips, steadying her as the built male stud heaved against her bottom in great powerful arcs now.

"Fuck me!"

The reciprocal motion drove them both into a frenzy. Faster and faster they moved, the mattress shaking beneath them. Beverley was panting uncontrollably, wallowing in the deep warm glow growing within her. Neil's fingers dug into her hips and he was wracked with a great shuddering spasm. With his long dick still inside her, she welcomed his load inside her cunt. She wriggled back and forth, teasing the last fluttering convulsions out of herself, and they were done.

"Great fuck."

"Hear, hear!"

"Hello! Who are these guys?"

"Say hi to Tyler and Teeter," said Ana as she hugged both black studs as they joined the party.

"Shit! We have got to fuck them with our asses!"

Eliza spat in her hand and wetted her back alley. She pressed Teeter in the chest and got him to sit. The confidant Mexican spitfire sat in his lap and placed the blunt head of his cock against her bum hole and started to push. She gasped out loud as the tight ring of muscle relented against the pressure of his stiff cock. Her shoulders and hips twisted as her sphincter relaxed and relented. She was a vision of utter eroticism. as she impaled herself on half of his impressive length. The tight sheath of her anus was painfully tight and snug for Teeter, who held her by the waist.

Anjali fingered her poop chute with lube and promptly plonked down onto Tyler's thick black dick. The heat of her bowels almost made him shoot. The convolutions and tight grip of the ebony beauty ass were so much tighter than velvet pussy. She managed a half-inch of cock in her anus, but slowly she swallowed up a good measure of dick up her backside.

"Come on, babe. Give me that cock."

Eliza drove herself to the hilt onto Teeter with her asshole. Her face contorted with an expression of total bliss. His fingers clawed her back as she screamed out her pleasure and her peachy little derriere pressed down hard against his chiseled upper thighs. Beside them, Ana and Ariana were banging Lee and Jeff anally and reverse cowgirl. Lee had stretched Ana's asshole wide enough to let him glide in and out with some ease. Anjali was unrelenting, pressing down hard until Tyler's hips slapped her rippling buttocks. Eliza came on Teeter with a scream. Her breasts bounced, her nipples ached, and her clit sparked as she strummed her nub frantically to orgasm. Each hired dick now had painfully bloated balls that begged for release. Their Viagra-fueled cocks distended the ladies' bowels as they all raced towards their goal.

"YES, YES, YES!" yelled Ariana as Jeff held onto her hips and erupted inside her rear alley.

Lee was next, hosing Ana's nether cheeks as he pulled out and shot his load in several big spurts over her dusky buns.

Tyler couldn't resist anymore. His overfilled balls pulsed and he came inside Anjali's bum with a grunt. Eliza fell into Teeter who pulled his cock from her raw ass as he ejaculated and sent white globs across her back. The room was filled with the sound of men and women alike, reaching their sexual peak and then melting away in a fatigued heap.

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments