Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Physician's Wife - Chapter 4

"A lonely housewife lusts after her gardener"

9
1 Comment 1
3.1k Views 3.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on an old erotic film I saw on Ch 47 cable 4 in Toronto back in the 1990s."

Giovanna ran her hands over her husband’s muscular back and held him close as he lifted her chin and pressed his open mouth against her, allowing them to play with each other’s tongues for a short while.  He then broke their oral passion and kissed her lovingly on the lips, grabbed his briefcase, and walked quickly to the garage.  The hospital had another emergency surgery required and he was the only physician that had the knowledge, skills, and experience to perform it.  She wanted to spend more time with him, to conceive his children, but not tonight.

Frustrated, she paced the foyer back and forth, wondering how to resist the temptation of David, if it was even possible at this point.  She knew she wanted to do more with her lover, but she didn’t want to let him into her temple, and she definitely did not want to get pregnant with him.  The way things were going though, she wasn’t sure she could control her desires for further intimacy with him.  She then decided that she should err on the side of caution and get some condoms from the local pharmacy in the morning.  She would have to concentrate to remember what condoms gave her the best sensations; it was a long time since she had used them.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a notification sound from her phone shuddered her back into the moment.  She looked at her phone and saw a text message from David.

“Miss you.  Can I take you to the Falls now?”

Giovanna paused for a while to consider the entire situation and possible ramifications.  It was a little too suspect that David would reach out now; did he know that her husband had left for the evening?  Possibly, but even if he was stalking her, he at least asked for permission before showing up.  The fact he regularly asked for her consent first and only came to her home during his gardening shift comforted her.  She did not want to jeopardize her marriage for a short-term fling. 

She texted back to him: “Sure.”

Almost immediately the response notification pinged: “See you in 15 minutes.”

Fifteen minutes was a very telling clue.  Giovanna thought for a minute; her husband had been gone roughly fifteen minutes before David’s first text message.  She lived on a dead-end circle, and her husband would have made the three turns to escape their general area within that time period, which meant that unless David was hiding in some neighbor’s house watching her, he had to have been driving by, which meant he lived likely on the other side of the hill.  Nice area, she thought…which meant his home likely backed onto the other side of the water and confirmed her original suspicion that his parents were well off and wanted to humble their son instead of spoiling him.  Parents that would likely be very upset with her if they found out what she was up to with their son, so she made a mental note to remember to avoid being seen with David in public.  But why did he hold hands with her after their first fling in the movie theatre?  Perhaps his parents were away for the summer…

Anyway, time was running out, and Giovanna wanted to be dressed somewhat sexily for her lover.  She rushed to her giant walk-in closet and went around the corner deep into the private area where she kept the clothes she only wore for her husband.  She quickly went through her sexier clothing and lingerie until she found a beautiful silk black mini dress, with the hemline reaching just above the knee; her favorite part of the dress was that the outer thigh area was just lace, and thus see-through.  She held the dress beside her and glanced in the mirror to make sure she would look great in the dress when she noticed the clash with her traditional white bra and full panties.  She paused, then after putting the dress to the side, exchanged her bra and panties for a pair of matching sexy black lace bra and g string panty which only covered the crack of her ass and inner labia lips.  She then carefully squeezed into her sexy black minidress and rushed to her front shoe rack and picked out a pair of black Louboutin high heels, put them on, grabbed a Chanel clutch and put her phone and stun gun in it, and stepped outside.

Once outside, Giovanna used the smart home app on her phone to lock her front door and arm the alarm in Stay mode, so her husband would not suspect she had gone out.  She turned to walk to the driveway to wait for David when his car literally just pulled onto the circle.  David stepped out of the car in dress pants and a short-sleeved shirt, mouth wide open in awe of the sexy hot wife headed towards his car.  She walked up to the passenger door, her lover still eying her like a deer on headlights.  She smiled and motioned to the door.

“Oh…sorry Giovanna!” said David and he rushed across the back of the car to open the door for her.

Giovanna deliberately grabbed onto the handle above the door, sat on the seat facing David first, and put one leg at a time in slowly, watching his eyes widen in delight at the thin g string under her dress.  She registered that David was unable to focus properly as he took the long way around the car to open the door for her, so clearly, his thoughts were on her.  She still had him mostly under control, so she was confident that she would be able to control the action tonight.

David, likely in a rush to get his hands on her, rushed around the front this time and jumped into the driver’s seat, leaning over to kiss her, but Giovanna quickly leaned away and looked around the area to make sure nobody was watching first before leaning in and locking lips and tongue with him for a few moments.  They smiled at each other and David started the car and drove back onto the road.  While doing so, Giovanna turned in her seat to face him, and brought her knees up onto the seat against the armrest with her legs and feet dangling near the gear shift, and therefore David’s hands.  She smiled seductively at him when he glanced at her, and then looked down to see a bulge in his pants.

As the car passed another stop sign, David’s hand reached across and his fingers brushed her knee.  Using his touch as a guide, his hand then circled her knee and began sliding down her outer lower leg, causing Giovanna to moan in pleasure as his soft skin fondled her.  His hand slid back on the outside past her knee and up her thigh, then under her dress to caress her buttocks and reach down her front waist along the top waistline of her g string.

The usual move, but it was enough to get Giovanna breathing more rapidly.  She then reached over onto David’s lap and began feeling around the front of his pants, making sure her hand made soft contact with the growing bulge in his pants.  David’s breathing started to quicken too, and he sighed when she unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants.  She felt the car ease into a graceful stop as she pulled down his zipper and started to explore inside his pants, searching for the opening in his boxers.  While doing so, David had slipped his hands between her thighs and reached up, pulling up her dress hem in the process until his fingers touched the thin crotch that covered her panties.  His fingers found the edges of Giovanna’s aroused inner labia lips and began rubbing them up and down, attempting to stroke her clit, while her hand found the opening in his boxers and took a firm grip of his hard penis.  As she began jerking it, they both noticed they had their hands on each other’s genitalia, looked each other in the eyes and giggled for a moment until the light turned green.

David then moved his foot off the brake and onto the gas, causing her hand to stroke up his penis.  He then let out a primal grunt and thrust into her hand involuntarily; synchronously Giovanna then felt his fingers push her g string in between her inner labia lips a little causing her to let out a loud gasp.  Then she involuntarily bucked her hips forward in response and his fingers pushed her g string in deeper, and she felt the smooth, soft skin of his fingers against more of her inner labia.  It was then she noticed their breathing was in pace with each other, and things were getting out of control, and quite dangerous since they were now driving into the Falls area.

As before, the road at this point was a little bumpy so it caused Giovanna’s hand to naturally jerk David’s cock in a rough rhythm, while his fingers thrust a little in and out plus up and down along her inner labia.  David at this point was involuntarily thrusting into her hand strokes, while Giovanna was busy bucking against his fingers.  She was busy enjoying the sensations his fingers gave her inner labia until she naturally bucked her hips a little more forward and her g string hit the opening of her vagina, and his finger made soft contact through the silk along with it.  She gasped in delight, and the finger pushed her g string aside and she felt the tip on the opening of her love tunnel; she regained her composure and briefly opened her legs, and the finger stretched more and was able to rub a little inside her temple before she was able to slide away and against the passenger door.  She let out a loud moan in the process, revealing how much she savored the intrusion, but she had to stop it.  She wasn’t ready for that yet, and she had to let him know, so she put her hand on his, keeping it between her upper thighs.

“David, please, I’m not sure I want to do that.”

David slowly withdrew his hand so it slid down her thighs and reassuringly rubbed her lower leg:

“I won’t do anything you don’t want,” he said gently, “and I promise I will respect all your boundaries.  I get that you are married and want to stay married, and I swear nobody knows about us, and I want to help fill the gap in a way that helps your marriage because I really like and admire your husband, if that makes sense…I promise no matter what, when my last gardening shift is done this summer, I’m never coming back.  I don’t want to make things uncomfortable.”

The car pulled in and stopped in a small clearing further from the Falls than previously; not that Giovanna minded as she honestly had no intention of looking at the falls this time around.

“Come on, let’s talk some more in the back seat,” she said, realizing she rather obviously inferred that she intended for more serious action to happen.

They both quickly got out of their seats and entered the back seats of David’s Mercedes Benz.  It was hot so they left their windows rolled down.

David began speaking first: “I just also wanted you to know that the minute this stops, that the moment you say no more, and you don’t have to talk to me, you can just text me if that’s easier, I won’t go anywhere near you anymore.  I promise.”

Giovanna smiled at him.  Well, he already let on he didn’t want this to be a long-term affair either, so likely he had a girlfriend away this summer, or was almost there in courting a woman into a relationship

“Thank you, David.  I’m glad you understand.  Right now, I am not ready for any part of you to be inside of me…especially my temple,” she responded honestly, then realized she let him on to her plan that she planned on having full-on sexual intercourse with him before the affair ended.  Oh well, she thought he probably figured out by now she wanted to get the right condoms first, otherwise, he would have said straight out he had condoms.  She was sure he had a few in his trouser pockets but didn’t want to inquire and get into that conversation now.

“I got it.  Promise.  I have some ideas of things we can do…I’ve dated women in the past who only wanted dry humping at most,” replied David.  Giovanna was not surprised and was pretty sure he was doing that with the current woman he must be seeing now. 

David then continued, “I’m glad I had the chance to have any intimacy with you at all.  You are like the hottest woman on this planet…and I totally get why you need this, with your husband so busy at times.  I hope this fills the gap you are having,” said David, before Giovanna firmly placed a finger on his lips.

“That’s enough chit-chat.  Let’s get down to the serious business now,” she said as she leaned in and opened his mouth with hers; he responded by thrusting his tongue against hers.

As they started to get into their kissing, the pace of their breathing increased, and soon David had straddled her and began feeling her arms and massaging her shoulders.  Giovanna turned her hide to the side to let out a loud moan while David ran his nose and face through her long golden blonde hair, stopping to nibble on the edge of her ear, then down her neck.  He intermixed his nibbling with soft gentle kisses down her chest and into her cleavage, while sliding his hands up her arms to her shoulder straps and pulling them down.  She kissed the top of his head and slid her arms up and out of the shoulder straps, and he started sucking on the top of one of her breasts while reaching behind her.  Giovanna realized he was going for the dress zipper, so she grabbed his head and leaned forward, pushing his face into her cleavage; she felt his tongue reach deep into the gap of her cleavage and she grunted in response.

David then pulled the zipper down and found it only went down part of her back.  Giovanna then pushed his head down further, and he must have realized that she was showing him the way to get the very tight and very sexy dress off.  He then sat on his knees on the floor of the car between her legs, and kissed his way up her left lower leg, then across her knees to the other leg and sucked his way down the other leg.  His hands slid up her legs and over her outer things, underneath the lace hem of her dress, forcing it up slowly as it was tight.  Giovanna bucked her hips forward to lift her rear enough off the seat so David could continue pushing her dress up to her waist while enjoying the feel of her legs.  He then put a leg on each shoulder, spreading them wide so her g string was in his sights, and began kissing pecks from her inner knee down to her labia, across the patch covering her slit and down the other thigh to the knee.  As he kissed her g string Giovanna involuntarily gasped in delight and pushed her g string into his face.

On his return trip from the other leg, he instead took wide nibbles of flesh along her inner thigh down to her loins.  Their breathing was becoming more intense as he took a large part of her outer labia in his mouth and sucked it in, then moved to the other outer labia and repeated.  This continued as Giovanna bucked her crotch into his face in approval, letting out a low-pitched animal grunt in the process.  Then he began nibbling roughly on her inner labia lips, which were aroused and had swelled out of her g string, causing her to wrap her legs around his head as he stimulated her labia with nibbling.  Giovanna could not help but thrust her loins into David’s face, enjoying the sensations and the intimate trust they had wasn’t broken; he nibbled on her g string but didn’t push his tongue in.

Giovanna then unwrapped her legs and interrupted his oral ecstasy by pulling his head up; she leaned in and they kissed with tongue interaction.  David then grabbed her dress hem and with some difficulty pulled it up, having to put one knee on the seat between her legs to help lift the dress off of her.  As he carefully placed it on the passenger seat in front, Giovanna noticed he had a huge bulge in his pants.  She then pulled him in for more tongue-on-tongue action and quickly unbuttoned and removed his short sleeve shirt, then tossed it onto the driver’s seat.  As David leaned in to nibble on the top of her breasts, she reached down his chest, rubbed his nipples, and ran her hands down his six-pack until she felt the top of his pants.  She searched for the belt buckle but reached further down, making sure the palm of her hand rubbed against the tip of his erection, causing him to thrust his tip against her hand twice through his pants.  David groaned as she undid his belt buckle, unbuttoned his trousers, and unzipped his pants; she gripped her hands on his belt, trousers, and underwear, and in one motion managed to pull them down to expose his groin, with his hungry erection pointing directly at her.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Giovanna then reached beneath David’s armpits and pulled him up off her breasts as she wanted to kiss more, and used her feet to push his pants and boxers all the way down.  David stepped out of them while still kissing her, though now their kissing was more just heavy breathing and rubbing their open mouths against each other’s faces.  Giovanna reached between his legs and began stroking his hard penis in her hands, and David thrust into her hands while reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, then leaned in to take one cup in his mouth, sucking at the nipple, and pulling it off.  He put the bra neatly on the passenger seat and knelt down on the seat beside her.

With one hand, David grabbed one of her breasts and began fondling it roughly, while the other began feeling the top of her thigh that was closest to him.  He knew she enjoyed that he appreciated her perfect, sexy long legs; Giovanna spent an hour a day running and doing martial arts to keep them toned and sexy for her husband.  His hand then dipped in when it made contact with her pelvis and started to rub against the front of her g string, causing Giovanna to let out a primal growl.

This was the one foreplay technique of David’s that she savored, so she lifted the leg closest to him up and onto the seat with her foot between him and the back car seat, putting the other leg on the floor so she was spread wide for him.  He then turned his hand so the palm pressed against her crotch and with his fingers spread, rubbed up and down her inner labia lips while the heel of his hand rubbed circles on top of her clit through her g string.  He continued the steady pace of manual and digit stimulation, and their breathing increased as she focused on returning the pleasure by stroking his erection harder and firmer while using her thumb to rub around his glans and at the base where it met his shaft.  As David continued to thrust into her hand, she was distracted a moment by a shadow moving across her face, but was so horny she ignored it and wrapped the leg on the floor around David’s back and pulled herself closer to him.  Being the gentleman their pre-foreplay conversation revealed him to be, David kept the pressure on her labia but took extra care to move his hand in parallel with her forward motion and involuntary thrusting, so his fingers never went beneath her g string, respecting the sanctity of her love tunnel.

At this point, they both realized they were naked except for Giovanna’s panties, and both breathing so heavily and into their foreplay that they couldn’t notice nor care what was going on outside the car.  David spread her legs and pulled her close, forcing Giovanna to rest one leg on the rear door with her foot outside, and the other leg on top of the front passenger seat.  Still in control of his hard love tool, she pressed the shaft against the crotch of her g string so the glans was pressed against her clit, and she rubbed his glans against her g string in a windshield-wiper motion to stimulate her clit, causing her to growl lustily at her lover.

David then put one hand on each of her breasts, fondling them, and began thrusting against her g string crotch.  They both grunted in unison, and for a while wiggled their loins until he was thrusting right along the center of her g string, between her inner labia lips so that they lightly rubbed against the base of his penis, and that the tip of his glans hit her clit from time to time.  Using her spread legs anchored against the open rear passenger window and front seat, Giovanna thrust her loins up to make sure David’s thrusting made contact with all of her labia lips and that his glans consistently rubbed over her clit through her g string, which sent vibrations of pleasure through her.  After some more thrusting and bucking from both, their motions fell into a steady rhythm, along with their breathing, and David lay on top of her, lying his forearms on the back seat to stay atop Giovanna as he began sucking on her breasts and nipples.

If someone were to stumble across their car, it would look like they were in the midst of raw sexual intercourse, with David thrusting his butt into her, as outsiders wouldn’t be able to see Giovanna and her g string beneath him.  Their rhythm became more rapid, and they Giovanna began clenching her toes in passion when suddenly her shoe was taken off.  She squealed loudly, afraid of being caught and disappointed she lost her shoe.

David looked at her apologetically, then reached behind and pulled her foot back in, then began feeling her outside lower leg from ankle to knee.  His hand then trailed down her inner knee, to her inner thigh, arousing her as only he knew how, and he began thrusting along her g string again.  He then began sucking on her breasts and nipples again to distract her, and soon she was aggressively bucking her loins against his thrusting.  They continued this for several cycles of bucking and thrusting but were unsuccessful in getting their motions in rhythm.

Desperate for release, Giovanna tapped David’s shoulder to motion him to get off her.  He did so disappointedly until she grabbed his erection and began stroking it to keep it firm.  Realizing she had maybe seconds before David lost focus (and his hard-on), she straddled him, then got onto her knees, then put both his hands into the waistband of her g string.  She pushed his hands against each other and felt the back of his fingers against her inner labia lips.  He soon realized where his hands were and he began to rub the back of his fingers against her inner labia lips, while using his knuckles to stimulate her clit, while she reached beneath her and stroked the underside of his again hardening penis.

Giovanna then pressed down on his wrists so her g string slowly slid down and his fingers and knuckles rubbed hard against her labia lips, triggering her to thrust her vulva forward a few times until his knuckles purposely grazed the bottom of her labia and pulled her panties to her mid-thighs.  He then quickly leaned in and darted his tongue out so the tip rubbed her clip then went along her labia lips, still honoring his pre-foreplay promise of no penetration.  Giovanna thrust her labia and clit along the top of his tongue a few times for her own pleasure, breathing harder in the process, then started stroking David’s rock-solid penis as she sat to the side so he could pull her g string off.  Again, he carefully laid her expensive g string on the front seat armrest; Giovanna smiled at him and kissed him, glad that he knew his way around her expensive lingerie.

Giovanna then quickly straddled David again, and grabbed his erection by the underside of his glans, and pushed it against his abdomen, rubbing her thumb up and down his shaft and glans.  David returned the attention by cupping both hands around her now fully exposed vulva, and ran each of his fingertips along her labia lips up to her clit and back to the base; they both began to buck in unison, and their heavy breathing was starting to synchronize.

She then sat on his lap, pulled his head forward into a deep kiss and wrapped each leg underneath one of his armpits, then used her legs to slide her groin up against David’s penis, with one hand holding his glans against his abdomen, and her other hand replacing David’s with her fingers spreading her labia lips wide; David put both his hands around her and held her close.  Their lips met and they softly open-mouthed kissed, too busy breathing to add in any extra tongue action.  They began thrusting against each other and once the underside of his erection slipped between Giovanna’s swollen and well-lubricated labia lips, he began thrusting his erection so his glans hit her clit while his shaft traveled between her labia lips.  Giovanna put her arms on the back seat behind her and began giving David an intense pussy job, running her crotch up and down, so that the base of his penis was wrapped by her inner labia lips, and his glans consistently made contact with her clit.

Soon their motions found a rhythm, and both of them were breathing, sighing and grunting at the exact same time too.  Giovanna closed her eyes and focused on keeping the rhythm of their groin thrusting, and after some time, felt a little twitching in David’s glans.  Suddenly David grunted loudly and thrust the underside of his shaft hard up and down against the inside of her inner labia lips and across her clit in quick motions, ejaculating some semen onto his stomach.  His natural orgasmic spasm stimulated her inner labia and clit enough that soon she was thrusting hard up and down his shaft, greasing it with her fluids as her body shook violently over and over again.  She threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy as her orgasm shook her body into a blissful paradise.

She almost fell back but David held her firmly at the waist and rolled her over onto the seat beside him, his softening member still somewhat disappointed at hard, stubbornly pointing at the slit between her labia as her open legs closed up on the seat beside him.  Giovanna was exhausted and was busy catching her breath when David gently lifted her chin and gave her a lovingly sweet peck on the lips.

“That was awesome.  Did you enjoy it too?” he whispered.

Giovanna, too exhausted to speak, nodded her head and smiled.  She reached up front and started the car, turned on the headlights and looked outside.  The thief was nowhere to be found.  She slumped back into the passenger seat behind the driver seat, glancing at her remaining Louboutin heel; she could easily order a replacement through the store and her husband would never know it was stolen.  Lost in thought for a while, her mind finally returned to her post-coital resting in David’s car when she realized he was staring at her breasts heaving up and down with her heavy breathing, strands of her lovely blonde hair lying on her breasts moving across her nipples in rhythm with her breathing.

She gazed down at her soft golden hair being lifted up and down with her breathing, and looked down her body to the small mess of sticky sperm on her pubic hair; it was slowly sliding toward her clit.  Not wanting to get pregnant, she began wiping it up with her hands, which caught David’s attention; she noticed him looking down at the teaspoon of sperm on his lower abdominals.

Without another word, David got out of the car completely naked, bent down to the ground, and picked up two leaves.  He passed one to Giovanna and used the other to wipe up his mess; she did the same with her leaf, being extra careful to not leave any sperm behind.  She didn’t want to get pregnant with his child.

David grabbed his clothes from the car floor and put them on outside quickly, then got in the driver’s seat.  He reached across and grabbed the tidy pile of Giovanna’s clothes when she placed her foot on top of them:

“Wait.  Take the Oceanview Parkway home,” she dictated, knowing it added ten more minutes to their commute.

David nodded knowingly and started the car.  He looked at the rear-view mirror to make sure no one was behind them, but Giovanna caught him glancing down between her legs once before he backed the car out of the hidden grove.  He then put the car into forward drive and turned left onto the Oceanview Parkway, which ran along the coastline and gave them a spectacular view of the Falls.

As they drove along, Giovanna moved to the middle of the back seat and put her other foot on the armrest, and gently touched David’s arm with her toe:

“My panties.  Put them on me,” she commanded.

David took a quick glance at her long legs, slowed the car down, and felt for her g string.  He picked it up, made a quick glance at her legs, and placed the g string on her feet, the thin crotch strip between them.  Still being cautious and constantly watching the road, he put his free hand on one side of the g string and slid it up her leg, making sure his hand got to feel her lower leg, knee and lower thigh before he couldn’t reach anymore.  He then put his hand on the g string on the other foot and repeated the fondling move, sliding his hand slowly up the insides of her lower leg, knee and lower thigh.  Giovanna enjoyed his touch and brought her feet back to the back seat, then lifted her butt off the seat as she grabbed her g string and pulled it back on completely.  She then slid down in the middle of the back seat, put on the seat belt, and began softly sliding her had up and down the crotch of her g string, being careful not to put too much pressure on her dry and exhausted labia lips.  She watched the rearview mirror intently, catching each time David’s eyes glanced to the mirror to see the action happening in his back seat.

Soon they passed by the first set of lights that brought them back into the inhabited part of the town.  Concerned that she would be caught naked except for her g string, she used her toes to grab her bra and bring it back to her, which allowed her to quickly put it back on.  The dress was a problem though as it was tight, but she deliberately left that to the end so David could feel up her legs one more time before their date was over.

Giovanna slipped one foot into the top of her dress, and then the other, and she wiggled her toes within to get his attention.  Understanding, David reached with his free end and pulled the top up to her knees, then reached for the bottom hem, and like her g string, slid one side up her leg, slowly fondling her inner lower leg and lower thigh while pulling it onto her.  He repeated the same caress maneuver with the other side of her dress hem.  Giovanna then unbuckled her seat belt, and managed to slide into her dress and zip it up just before she saw the first few homes of her neighborhood.

As David approached her house, she took out her phone and opened the gate to the service entrance.

“No, don’t take me to the front.  Take me to the side entrance.”

David pulled his car into a side road that took them behind her guest house where no one would see her get out.  He stopped the car but was exhausted, and Giovanna could see that.  He grabbed her remaining Louboutin heel and quietly got out of the back seat.  She walked to the driver’s window in front of her, and as he rolled down the window, she smiled at him.

“Thank you for the wonderful time.”

David reached out with his hand and pulled her close to the car.  He planted a few nibbling kisses on her breasts when she took hold of his face and kissed him.  She stood up, and surprised him by placing her bare foot through the window into the car and on his loins; she felt a small but weak erection.

“OK David.  We have some time because nobody can see us behind the guest house, but you only have a few minutes.”

David wasted no time and with both hands, grabbed both cheeks of her ass and pulled her against the car, allowing his head to squeeze into the opening between her legs at the bottom of the dress.  He grabbed her ankle on his groin and began feeling her inner leg up to the thigh and back down, and nibbled aggressively and quickly on her g string crotch where her labia lips were.  Giovanna involuntarily bucked her hips to push her crotch in her face, but her labia didn’t respond as much as she was exhausted from the pussyjob she gave him at the falls.

She used her foot in the car to push herself away from him, and in the process, David lost his grip around her waist, causing her to fall backward and gently into the wall of the guest house.  They looked at each other again and Giovanna just waved him bye.  Understanding, David nodded and quickly pulled away from her house, as she quietly snuck around to the side door of her house to get in.

Published 
Written by lonelyhotwife2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments