Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pussy Chronicles- Fucking My Married Neighbor- Part 3

"The story of a 37-year-old divorced man rediscovering lust, passion, sex and love again"

54
9 Comments 9
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Fridays had become my day for fun every week. For the last month at 8:00 pm, Molly and I would meet at her house for a weekly fuck session. She was truly an amazing woman. Anything I wanted to do or try she was completely down for. It was also set up so that we didn't even talk during the week, we just knew Friday at eight was our time. We also figured that less communication was better as her husband had less chance to catch us.

However, I cannot deny, I had a thirst for her nearly every day. Her sex, her passion, and her body were infectious. I found myself jacking off daily to thoughts about our encounters. I wasn't going to ask or poke around about meeting more though.  The Friday at eight was her idea in the first place, if we decided to meet more, the ball would be in her court. She after all was the one with the husband and the kid.

On a Wednesday in September, about six weeks after Molly and I started hooking up, things changed. Work finally started to slow down a bit as I had reached settlements on seven cases and had three more settling in the next week. My day for once was going slow as I peeked at the clock and saw it was on three. I was home free to have a beer and watch the Red Sox game in a couple more hours.

My phone suddenly rang, drawing me back to focus from my daydream.

"Mr. Davis, Mrs. Haverstrom is here to see you," my secretaries voice came through the phone receiver.

What the hell? Why was Molly here at the office? Usually, if we have business dealings she will call or text. I grabbed my cell and looked through it to see if she sent a message, but could find nothing.

"Go ahead and send her in, Vicky," I responded.

A few later the door to my office opened and in walked Molly, wearing a pair of five-inch black closed-toe heels and a long black light rain jacket that came down just past her kneecap. She had her long black hair up in a neat ponytail.

"Hey Molly, wasn't expecting you. Are we going to be collaborating on a case in the near future?" I asked, thinking she was here for business purposes.

She looked at me and finished closing the door behind her. She then pressed the lock button on the door handle.

"I am not here for work reasons," she uttered in a sultry voice.

She loosed the strap on her raincoat so that the jacket naturally opened. Waiting underneath was nothing more than a completely nude body. My mouth dropped open in amazement.

"You like what you see?" she asked with a little chuckle.

I nodded in approval as she slowly pulled the coat off, dropping it to the floor. Molly's flawless body stood twenty feet from me. Nothing covering those perfect breasts and trimmed kitty. The heels added a nice touch to the whole package.

She then began to strut toward my desk. She hit the front of the desk, then walked around the left side to join me behind the large dark hickory piece of furniture.

"Stand up," she commanded.

I happily obliged her request and stood up waiting for her next action. She squatted down in front of me and grabbed ahold of my belt buckle. With a couple of swift motions, the belt was undone as well as the button to my pants. She then took my zipper and slowly pulled it down while looking up at me with her sensuous eyes.

Once the zipper was down, she grabbed my waistband and pulled down my slacks. My semi-erect cock sprung out, right in front of her face. She grabbed a hold of it and lifted the head to her mouth. She wrapped her wet luscious lips around my head and began to suck. Her tongue swirled around the head causing a tingle to shoot throughout my cock and balls. Her mouth gripped me tightly as she took more of my now rock-hard shaft into her mouth. My head hit the back of her throat as she tried to take me all in. I grabbed onto her hair as she bobbed up and down on my dick. Saliva and droll started to run down her chin and onto her chest as she struggled to swallow all ten inches.

I started to thrust into her throat as we timed ourselves perfectly. She looked up at me with her passionate gaze. Her eyes began to well with tears as nearly all of my massive cock was in her mouth and throat. My office was filled with the sound of gurgling and gagging as she pleasured my shaft.

I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off as she continued to work. She placed her hands on her saliva-soaked breasts and massaged herself. Pinching her nipples with her index finger and thumb while letting out soft moans around my rod.

As much as I loved her sucking my cock, I was hungry for her pussy. Eating her snatch had become a highlight of my week. She was so sweet and succulent, I never could get enough.

"Baby, stop sucking and get on my desk," I commanded as I shoved some papers out of the way with my left hand.

Molly rose from her squatting position and placed her plump ass on my desk, lifting herself into position. I took a seat in my desk chair and rolled it into place. I grabbed her legs and placed them onto my shoulders as I wheeled in closer. Her tight, glistening set lips stared me in the face. I could smell her sex leaking off that immaculate cunt. I plastered my face deep into her fold, stabbing my tongue into her hole. Her pussy was leaking as I shoved my tongue as deep as I could and wiggled it around inside.

"Fuckkk!" she moaned as she felt my tongue taking her juices in.

I popped my tongue in and out of her at a rapid pace, bringing her to a climax in mere minutes. She bucked on my desk as I tried to hold her in place. A puddle of juice started to form on my desktop as she continued to leak her love juices.

"Eat me, baby! Fuck! Keep eating!" she howled as I licked her lips up and down.

I moved my right hand onto her lips and parted them to expose her swollen clit. My lips wrapped around it and started to suck her. I used my cheeks to get as much suction as I could on her love button.

"Oh my god, oh fuck" she screeched in a muffled tone as she covered her mouth with her hand. My secretary was thirty feet from my door, there is no way she was not hearing something.

YigitTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YigitTease

I continue to suck on her love button as her body shuttered from a building orgasm. I used my tongue to flick her clit as I sucked. Her juice covered my chin, and every passing second led to her creaming more and more. She wrapped her legs around my neck and squeezed tightly. My face was locked into her box. She thrust her hips into my face, making sure that my lock on her clit was not going to be broken.

"Eat that pussy, baby, eat me!" she squealed.

I felt her legs begin to quiver around my head. She began to tense up and I knew she was close to having another mind-blowing orgasm. I locked my mouth around her clit even harder, my tongue flicking her quickly, and my cheeks clenching to suction her harder.

"Oh fuck, oh my fuck!" she shrieked.

I felt a rush of warmth all over my chin and neck. Her orgasm began to release her love potion. The puddle continued to grow on my desktop, as my lower face, neck, and chest we covered in her nectar. I opened my mouth wider so that I can take her whole box and my tongue explored her lips and penetrated her hole.

She released her legs from around my neck as the final seconds of her orgasms subsided. Her body went limp on my desktop as I pulled away and enjoyed the sight of her naked body stretched out over my workspace.

"I still cannot believe what you do to me with your mouth. I have never cum so hard from oral sex in my life until I met you," she giggled.

"I just love eating you and tasting you. It’s a passion of mine," I responded.

She gave me a sultry look and slid off my desk back into a squatting position right in front of my still-hard throbbing prick. She opened her mouth and wrapped it quickly around my shaft taking it down her throat hard and fast. She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes making sure that I saw her enthusiasm in each suck. My cock was soon covered in her warm spit, but I sure as fuck wanted more.

She suddenly stopped and stood up, stepping forward and bending over my desk. She looked back at me with a naughty grin. I stepped forward and took my hard thick shaft in my right hand and rubbed it between her pink lips. With one swift thrust, I slid into her, five inches disappearing inside her within a second. I peppered her with several short hard thrusts, loosening her to be able to take the rest of me. Within a quick minute, all ten inches were inside, stretching her, filling her, giving her the pleasure that she needed.

"Mmm, yes, baby, give to me," she squealed.

It was like watching full-sized Red Bull can go into a tiny keyhole. Her outer pussy skin stretched to its max, somehow being able to take all of me inside. The sight of watching her stretch around my shaft almost made me blow within seconds. It was a sight that was so arousing that I cannot put it into words. As I thrust inside her I firmly slapped her luscious ass cheeks. She let out little yelps after each one. A red raised hand print began to form on her cheek.

"I love this pussy, fuck!" I groaned in immense pleasure.

I grabbed onto her ponytail and pulled her head back, arching her spine. Her perky breasts swung and spun in a circular motion as my hard cock continue to beat her wet box. My balls slapped against her leaking lips creating a splashing sound throughout my office. Those luscious ass cheeks clapped around my shaft as I put all my force into fucking her deep and hard. I was coming to my point of no return, as her pussy squeezed my shaft in a death grip.

"Give me that load, baby. Send me back to my office with that thick load inside me," she commanded in a low, sultry whisper.

She knew and could sense that I was at the point where I just wanted to fill her. I tried to hold on just a little bit longer before I grabbed onto her hips firmly and pulled her in his close as I could. My cock was buried as deep as possible as I began to climax. My legs locked as I began to blow my large hot load inside her for the first time.

"Ughhh fuck! Take this, baby, take it all," I groaned as I released.

Pump after pump of my pearly cream shot out from my cock. Her cunt was receiving every drop with enthusiasm. My legs were shaking, my body was jittering as I continued to release. She let out sexy little squeals with each pump that she could feel going inside her. She would look back at me with glances of seductive fever in her eyes. This was the first time she had ever allowed me to cum inside her and I was loving every second.

As the last pump released from me, I slowly began to pull my dick out of her. As soon as my head left her, a small white stream of cum began to leak from her. She quickly slid off my desk and grabbed her rain jacket, which she reached into one of the pockets and pulled out a black pair of panties. She squatted down and slid her healed feet through the holes and pulled them up firmly around her fat luscious ass. A pair of cheeky undies, a change-up from the usual thong she would wear.

"Where did those come from?" I asked.

"I told you I wanted you to send me back to my office with a pussy full of cum. I know I am going to leak, so I want to save as much as I can. Whatever leaks out, I can sit in and think about how much you love my magnificent pussy," she replied with a naughty grin breaking across her face.

She then slid into her rain jacket, pulled it closed, and tied the strap tightly around her waist to make sure to hold in her goodies. She strutted over to the door and look back at me before she opened it.

"I'll see you Friday at eight, baby," she said with a sultry tone while giving me a wink.

She opened the door and quickly closed it behind her as I was still standing mostly naked with a semi-hard cock, reveling in what we had just done this afternoon. This was a nice curveball, or you could even say change up to our usual once-a-week Friday routine. Hopefully, this would become a consistent happening in our relationship.

 

Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments