Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Colleague Crush - The Hangover Cure

"From some fun to more after our nightly antics."

27
3 Comments 3
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Please note that parts of this story are fictional and others real. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names, places and other details have been changed for anonymity."

At some point in the night, I must have drifted off despite feeling like I'd been awake all night. I awoke with one arm under her head, the other over her body with my hand resting on her abdomen and my big monster resting hard between the crack of her derrière.

I had that typical hangover feeling; dry-mouthed, tired, and a little fuzzy from the night before. As I lay there thinking about the shenanigans that took place, my cock instantly began to throb with excitement when I heard a whisper from under the duvet next to me, "Does that thing ever relax?"

I took my hand from under her head and moved her hair back behind her ear before kissing her on the neck. I whispered back, "Not with you next to me!"

I felt Mary's arm remove itself from under her head and squeeze my hard piece before she rolled over and kissed me. What started as a simple peck, quickly became a passionate game of tonsil tennis, our tongues wrestling with one another like a world title was on the line. A few minutes passed before Mary's phone began to ring, it was Dopey Dave.

All I could hear was the fuzzy tone of someone speaking on the other end, whatever he and Mary were talking about soon became a debate swiftly followed by Mary hanging up the phone.

Mary was flustered and distressed, you could see the concern all over her face but she didn't move from my arms, as if holding on for safety and comfort. I hugged her until she was ready to speak but the silence didn't end.

I gave her a supportive kiss on the head, like a friend offering support before expressing my enjoyment for the night before. No words were needed in response, a simple cute but embarrassed smile was all the affirmation needed.

I went downstairs to make us both a nice strong coffee before returning moments later. As I walked in Mary had removed the duvet from off her, there she was with her head resting against the wall in just a hoody that only covered her top half. Her legs were elegantly crossed to prevent revealing too much and her luscious bed hair brown locks flowed over her shoulders, like a lion's mane in all its glory.

As we sat enjoying our coffee, we fell into a deep discussion of how the night could never be spoken about again. We came up with a cover story for any potential questions that may get asked whether from Dave or the colleagues we were out with. I was gutted we couldn't be exclusive about our extracurricular activities but also excited at the thought of the secrecy.

The seriousness of the discussion didn't last long, both finishing our coffees we returned to a single bundle huddled together. What started as a hug soon became more kissing and touching, and as the passion heightened so did the aroma of sexual antics in the air.

As I rested on my right hand for elevation my left hand slowly worked its way from Mary's neck down her body. As my hand ran down her body, I could feel her exquisite hand-sized mounds beneath the hoodie, followed by the Adonis belt that perfectly guided my hand to her sacred opening. I could feel the bottom of the hoody slowly become damp and it was clear Mary was as excited as I was.

As I lifted the hoody a little to make contact I felt the precise outline of a neatly trimmed bush, shaped like a landing strip. As I began to gently rub Mary's labia, she removed her lips from mine and released a breath of enjoyment. Taking the momentary pause from kissing allowed me to take my fingers and place them in my mouth to taste her flavoursome juices.

However, as the moment was starting to become more fruitful, Mary's phone rang again. Dopey Dave had decided to try and reconcile with his other half and by the end of the call he had decided he was coming to pick her up. Mary hung up the phone and asked to have a shower, almost cleaning up ready to return to her man. I was disappointed but gave her the directions needed to get to the bathroom, I sat and watched as she climbed out of the bed and slowly walked off.

I waited patiently for the first five minutes just relaxing, before the brain in my pants took over and I was pondering the thought of Mary naked in the shower. I could see in the mirror the door wasn't locked but ajar, I decided that this could be an invitation, and within a few seconds I found myself right outside the bathroom.

Before looking through, I had a moment of hesitation, as if my senses knew it was wrong but that hesitation didn't last long. I peered through the gap expecting to see Mary rubbing herself down under the water but expectation and reality were not the same.

BellaNixs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaNixs

What I actually found was Mary completely naked sitting on the toilet lid, one leg on the wall and the other on the sink spread wide, one hand rubbing her breast and her other doing a workout with her pussy. Mary's eyes were semi-closed and her eyes were rolling, it was clear that she was enjoying every second. I could see a small pool of white creamy juices starting to build on the toilet lid, and soon the sound of the running shower was overshadowed by moans of pleasure.

It wasn't long before what I was seeing had me gripping my cock and having a hand work out of my own. As myself and Mary continued to pleasure ourselves solo and both on the brink of peaking, Mary screamed in shock as she caught me watching in the gap of the door.

We both froze as if someone pausing a porn film. I wasn't sure what to do.

Mary however knew what she wanted.

She opened the door and grabbed me by my cock before pulling me into the bathroom with her. Understanding the situation, I grabbed Mary by the derrière and picked her up to place her gently on the toilet lid, I began to rub her labia before inserting my fingers and playing with her clit. As the groans and moans increased she muttered, "I can't believe you were watching you dirty boy, give me that big cock, I can't resist any longer."

I needed no second invitation, I wiped my hand in the pool of juices and used it to lubricate my cock. I knew Mary was tight so I started by gently rubbing my bellend on her labia before gently inserting the tip. I took it slow to begin with not wanting to hurt her and I gradually eased the beast in inch at a time.

It wasn't long before Mary was taking the whole shaft inside her wet opening, as I increased the velocity of my thrust I could see her perfect mounds beginning to bounce more vigorously. The sound of my balls slapping against her was a sound I enjoyed hearing. It was clear that Mary hadn't been fucked in a while, biting her bottom lip and moaning with every insertion. The more I fucked her the wetter she got, starting to drip and splash her beautiful juices on my cock and thighs.

We continued like this for minutes, then reversing positions, I lifted her and took a seat on the toilet. She planted her feet on either side of me and began bouncing on my cock, using me like a pogo stick. I loved this position, seeing her mounds at eye level and catching my face with every rise and fall was breathtaking. It wasn't long before self-control was stripped from me, I felt my balls begin to swell and my load shoot through my shaft and out the end, like a bullet from a gun.

I couldn't believe I'd just busted my nut in Mary after all these years, my mind exploding with pleasure. My explosion inside Mary took control away from her, she screamed in warning that she was about to cum. Mary stood up and off my cock before rubbing her labia right in front of my eyes. In seconds Mary had squirted, it was like being showered in white water and man did it taste good.

Again, not wanting to waste a drop I began licking her pussy while she remained standing. As she slowly worked her way down from orgasm, I could see her legs start to go shaky like she was zapped for all the energy she had. She sat this time on my lap, with my cock squished between me and her. We resumed our tonsil tennis match we hadn't finished earlier when we were interrupted by the doorbell

Shock struck us both like lightning had hit us both. Dopey Dave was here to pick her up, shock turned to panic as we tried to work out what to do. Mary jumped in the shower and I composed myself. I grabbed my dressing gown and tucked my now droopy cock as best I could as not to raise suspicion. I answered the door and invited Dave in for coffee and we caught up whilst waiting for Mary.

Ten minutes later they were both in the car and on their way. I sat on the sofa, took a deep breath and just savoured what had just happened. The questions began in my head, 'Had me and Mary just fucked? Where did that leave "us"? And what about work?'

I was glad I had a couple of days off now, I hoped that this wasn't just a one-time thing because my passion for Mary had just been super inflamed.

Published 
Written by Shhnaughty1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments