Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 3

"Was this love and was I ready for this?"

129
27 Comments 27
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This started as a two-part series, but there was so much more to tell. Lily's story is based on real events during her college experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it. I appreciate your likes and comments."

I awoke in the morning, showered, dressed, sat at the kitchen table, and savored my coffee. I thought about Wiley. He was handsome and witty, plus the sex was amazing. We did it in the pool, where anyone could have seen us. That had never entered my mind, as I was lost in our shared passion. I hoped to hear from him but didn't expect to till after finals. With that thought, my phone rings. I look, and it's Wiley. 

"Hello, Wiley, good morning!"

"Morning Lily; I can't stop thinking about last night. I woke up and thought it might have been a dream. I wanted to hear your voice to verify that it was real."

"Oh, it was! I was thinking about you too. I'm glad you called."

"Lily, I want to see you again. What we shared was special. I'm not just talking about the sex, which was the best, but I felt a connection, and I hope you felt it, too."

I had only had sex twice besides him, and I was thrilled by his praise. Yes, it was incredible. I did like him and felt I would like to know him better, but I was unsure about a full-blown relationship. I needed to avoid distractions with finals, and he definitely would be. I decided we could get together the following week. 

I replied, "Yes, I do, and I would like to get together. It would be best after finals. I must concentrate on my test and a term paper this coming week. I look forward to getting to know you better and sharing more about me. My actions surprised me at the pool. That wasn't like me. I don't regret it, but I don't want you to think I'm easy, or worse, a slut."

"Lily, I didn't think that. I don't sleep around, and If I had thought that of you, nothing would have happened. I want to know more about you and share our thoughts. I'm done with finals on Thursday. If you're free, I would like to invite you to dinner."

"I'm free Friday. Dinner would be nice."

He said he would pick me up at 5:30 with reservations for 6:00 at Bordino's for dinner. 

The week went well, and I felt confident I had aced my finals. With the stress behind me, I looked forward to my date with Wylie.

Thursday evening, Sara and I had a little celebration. We had a pizza delivered and enjoyed a bottle of wine. I told her about Wiley, but I was hesitant. It didn't help that he was graduating and would be leaving. Plus, I was going to my grandmother's ranch over the summer break.

Sara smiled at me and said. "Just be honest and tell him you like him and want to see where it leads. You want to enjoy the moment. After all, he is graduating and will leave, right?"

"Yes, that's true."

"Well then, be straight with him, and enjoy your evening."

Sara was right; enjoy the moment. I have held myself back sexually with trust issues and not wanting to give up control. I felt safe with Wiley. 

It was Friday morning, and the school year was behind me. I was looking forward to the evening and ran a lilac-scented bubble bath. I was relaxing in the tub with my thoughts about the coming evening. 

What did I want from Wiley? I worried he wanted more than I was ready to give. I was 21 with my whole life in front of me. I wanted to finish college, decide on a career, and enjoy some freedom unencumbered by a committed relationship. I also knew that I liked sex, but I would not let it drive me. 

That brought me back to Wiley. I wasn't experienced sexually. I wanted to exploit that with him. For one night, I would give in to my carnal desires. 

My thoughts had me aroused. My nipples were swollen, and my pussy was hot and wet with desire. I teased my nips, which sent bolts thru me. l rubbed my engorged clit and fingered my pussy deeply as I writhed in the tub. The sensations were more than I could take. I came hard. The pleasure, like a heat wave, consumed me. 

I finished my bath and shaved my legs, underarms, and pubes. After I dried, I wrapped a towel around myself and laid down for a short nap. The alarm I had set woke me. I had an hour to finish getting ready. 

It occurred to me I hadn't dressed for a date in a while and wanted to make an impression. I decided on a blue sheer low-cut lacy bra and panty set, a sleeveless button-down white silk blouse, and a blue pencil skirt that reached four inches above the knees. I dressed, brushed my hair, and applied eyeliner, lip gloss, and my favorite perfume. I slipped on a pair of blue pumps. I checked my reflection in the mirror. I undid the top two buttons of the blouse, revealing my blue sapphire-studded cross nestled nicely between my breast. I was pleased. 

I hear a knock at the door. I was nervous and took a deep breath before I opened the door. Wiley is there, dressed in black slacks and a white short sleeve dress shirt, holding a bouquet of red roses. 

"Wiley, oh my, roses, how thoughtful and romantic." I kissed him on the cheek. 

He smiles, "Lily, wow! You look incredible."

"Thank you! Come in, handsome. Let me take those and put them in a vase." He handed me the bouquet. 

"I'll just be a moment." I noticed the sparkle in his eyes as he watched me turn and head to the kitchen. 

I returned and grabbed my purse. Bordino's is just up the street from Chester's. It was a lovely evening as we walked to the restaurant. I felt giddy as we arrived. Wiley announced our arrival to the hostess, and she led us to a candlelit table. Wiley helped me into my seat and took his. We sat facing each other. 

The place has a warm, romantic ambiance, and I felt at ease. The waiter arrived and announced, "Hello, I'm Chris, and I'll be your server. What will you like to drink this evening?"

Wiley deferred to me, and I asked the waiter to recommend a chardonnay. He asked bottle or glass. Wiley said, "A bottle would be fine." He suggested Louis Jardot. He excused himself to fetch the wine and would return for our order. 

He returned with the wine and two goblets. Uncorked the wine and poured some into each glass. We ordered the Chilean Sea Bass on a bed of wild rice with braised asparagus. 

The wine paired nicely with the meal, which was delicious. Finished with the meal, we ordered after-dinner drinks. A gin and tonic for me, and Wiley settled on a local craft beer. 

I looked across the table, and our eyes met. I shared my story with him. My family, upbringing, hopes, and desires. Including Alan and my limited sexual encounters. I wanted to be open and honest with him. 

I asked, "So I want to know more about you. Your family, aspirations, hopes, desires, and now that you've graduated, what are your plans, and where does that leave us?" 

He replied, "Thank you, Lily, for being so open. Well, as for me."

He told me about himself. His Father is a building safety inspector, and his Mom is a secretary in the town's administration office. He has an older brother who is in the Navy, and his younger sister is a junior in high school. They were Methodist. In high school, he was active in sports. He lettered in basketball and track. He dated but only had one steady girlfriend his senior year. It was with her he had sex for the first time. Things went well till he found out she was cheating on him. After that, he dated and had sex but wasn't wanting to get into a serious relationship. He had trouble trusting and backed away from true intimacy.

He reached out, took my hands, smiled, and said, "At the pool that evening, I felt an immediate attraction when I saw you. You were lovely; the twinkle in your green eyes and smile warmed my soul. I liked the easy banter as you sat beside me and we talked."

My goodness, I thought to myself; his sweet words and the feelings they incited left me breathless. I was smitten by the sincerity he conveyed, the touch of his hands, and the sparkle in his eyes. 

He continued, "I felt a connection and hoped you felt it too. That first kiss and our shared passion led to the best sexual experience of my life. Lily, I want more. I can't stop thinking about you."

JulieRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulieRosee

It overwhelmed me with emotion. I needed to respond but was at a loss for words. I grabbed my drink and gulped it down. I looked at him, and he looked suddenly sad. He had misunderstood my reaction. I stood and walked to his side of the table. I reached for his hand and pulled him to his feet. I took his face in my hands and kissed him deeply.

Finding my voice, I pulled back and whispered, "Take me home, Wiley, and I'll show you how much your sweet words meant to me."

My actions had drawn the attention of the diners and staff. Wiley paid the check. With his arm around my waist, my head nestled in his shoulder, we walked back to my place. On the way, I was conflicted. Wiley's words melted my heart. The way he looked at me with that sparkle in his eyes. Was this love, and was I ready for this? I couldn't deny my attraction, and for now, I wanted only to make love to him. 

We arrived and entered the apartment. I took Wiley's hand and led him to my bedroom. I turned to face him. I moaned into his mouth as our lips met hungrily. My whole body trembled in need. I ran my hands through his hair. Our tongues danced as our passion took over. It was the first time we'd kissed as lovers, and it set us on fire. I stepped back, removed my blouse, and let the skirt fall. 

Wiley exclaimed, "God, you're sexy!"

I blushed and did a pirouette, posing in my lacy blue transparent bra and panties. 

"You're overdressed," I told him softly, reaching for his shirt and slowly undid the buttons. I pulled it out of his pants and pushed it open. I ran my hands over his chest and abs, enjoying my exploration. I smiled at him as I slid the shirt off his shoulders. He helped me remove his shirt as I undid his belt. He watched as I opened his belt, unzipped his pants, and pushed them down. He kicked his shoes off, and I smiled at him impishly. I kneeled as he stepped out of them, which left him in his boxers. I looked at them and smirked at the outline of his hard cock.

I touched it with both hands and ran my palms over the front of his boxers, and cupped his bulge enticingly. I tugged his boxers down, and his cock sprang free and revealed my prize. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and stroked it while I teased his balls, which elicited a moan. I looked up and smiled before giving a tender kiss on the tip. 

"Such a nice cock." I told him as I licked a dollop of pre-cum off the tip. "Tonight, I get what I've fantasized about all week."

 I wrapped my lips around the end, letting the head slip into my mouth. As I licked and sucked, he touched my head gently as I slowly took all of him in and swallowed his cock, which tasted like ambrosia. He moaned with desire as he gently thrust. 

"I'm going to cum," He gasped; he was close. I teased and squeezed his balls gently as he thrust deep into my throat. He tensed up every muscle, drawing out the moment, but succumbed to the impended orgasm. I pulled back as he let out a guttural moan and blasted an endless torrent of cum into my mouth until the last drops weakly dribbled onto my waiting tongue. I looked up at him and released his cock, and savored his salty-sweet seed before swallowing. 

I giggled and asked, "You got more for me, babe?"

"Oh yes, much more!" 

He helped me to my feet and kissed me as I melted into his arms. He reached around, unhooked my bra, and pulled my panties down. I bit my lip and watched as he slipped them down my legs. I stepped out of them and sat on the edge of the bed, laid back, and spread my legs. I gazed up into his lust-filled eyes.

On his knees, he kissed and licked my thighs, working his way to my labia. I quivered with need. His tongue parted my folds as he tasted my nectar. 

"You taste divine!" he told me, then swirled his tongue around my clit several times before he swiped his tongue up and down my slit. Then probed deep with his tongue. 

"Fuck! Yes! Eat me!" I gasped. "Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

His tongue probed my pussy. Then back to my clit. As he sucked and nibbled, I writhed and bucked as he alternated between my clit and pussy. He inserted a finger, then two. Curling them up, and found my G-spot. 

"Oh! yesss! Wiley, right there!" The orgasm ran through me and left me in rapture, panting and shaking all over.

He got up and gathered me into his arms, re-positioning me on the bed. He held me gently and kissed my face and neck while I recovered. I clung to him as I quivered and slowly regained my senses.

We cuddled for a little while. I reached down and stroked his cock back to hardness. When satisfied with the result, I mounted him, grasped his cock, and lowered myself inch by inch till fully impaled; I smiled and kissed him deeply. I thought to myself, who is this wanton slut? For this one night, I chose to be her. 

I asked, "You ready for this?" 

"Yes, sexy girl, ride me!"

His cock felt so good as I rode him. Leaning back, I was amazed at his stamina as he thrust deep within me. He grasped my breast and tweaked my nips. I reached down and teased my clit as waves of pleasure ran through me. I don't want this to end. Our sweat-soaked bodies are in sync as we buck and writhe. 

I squeezed his cock with my vaginal muscles as he thrust. I was ready to explode. The pressure was building, and I held back and wanted him to cum with me. I felt him tense. 

 "Oh my, cum, baby, fill my wanton cunt! I'm your slut; fuck me!."

I squeezed his cock as it throbbed deep within me. He shouted, "I'm cumming!" 

That sent me over the edge as he pumped his seed deep within. I was a mindless writhing coil of sensations as wave after wave coursed through me. I collapsed on top of him and lost consciousness for a moment. 

Sleep must have taken us. I awoke. Wiley was on his back. I teased his cock, and gently ran a finger up and down the length. As I watched it harden, I thought about how insatiable I was and the naughty words I had uttered. Wiley's cock was fully erect, and my pussy was hot, wet, and needed to be filled. 

I straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his erection. I giggled, and he moaned. "Oh, you're awake now?" I asked playfully.

"I am now." As he reached for me in the dark. He fondled my breasts and teased my nipples.

"Mmm!" I moaned as I settled on his cock. "Fuck me! I want you to own me!"

"Yes! Lily, you're mine!"

I leaned forward, and his arms slipped from my breasts and wrapped around my waist as he embraced me. We kissed passionately. He rolled us over without pulling out. I put my legs onto his shoulders, and he thrust deep within. I squealed with delight as I reached down and grasped his ass. 

"Oh, yes, yess! Yesss! Fuck me, baby! Never stop!"

I wailed as he pounded me. Our thighs slapped together rhythmically. I screamed, shouted, wept, and begged for more. It was glorious. The orgasms kept coming wave after wave. 

He slowed the pace and asked, "You okay? I don't want to hurt you."

Shook from my delirium, I reply, "Oh nooo, baby, feels so good."

He pulled out and said, "I want to take you from behind."

I rolled over onto my knees. My wet cum-filled pussy throbbed in anticipation. I felt his cock as he slid in easily until I was fully impaled. He pulled back out and then slammed in deep and pounded me. 

"I yelled, "That's it, babe. Fuck me harder, deeper!"

We fucked through the night. I lost count of all the orgasms, the filthy things I said, and the passage of time.

We lay together, and he held me against his chest, our hearts hammering and bodies meshed as one in the afterglow. Sated and exhausted, we fell into a blissful sleep, wrapped in each other's arms. 

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments