Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lily's Story - Part 7

"I was spellbound by his words, was breathing rapidly, and my heart rate soared."

85
23 Comments 23
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"I do not know if I will ever be complete, but I know whatever I am, You will always be the rest of me.― Tyler Knott Gregson"

Wiley grabbed his pants and announced he had to get something from his car. I giggled as he almost fell over as he hurriedly slipped on his pants before heading out the door.

I sat on the patio loveseat, enjoying more of the champagne. The moon high in the sky illuminated the night.

Wiley had dashed off, telling me to hold that thought. Still in the afterglow and buzzed, I pondered what thought? Thinking back to what I had said, it occurred to me that I had professed my commitment to him. Oh my, was this it? Was he going to propose to me?

l was suddenly overwhelmed with apprehension. I had no doubts I loved Wiley, but we agreed to wait until after the summer break to move forward with our relationship. He had grad school looming and a summer job when he returned home. I was to spend the break with Grandma Stacy at the ranch and return for my senior year to earn my degree. Granted, I could earn it with one more semester. I needed just twelve credits to achieve my BS in Logistics.

All that aside. I heard the door, and Wiley returned, excited and out of breath. Breathing heavily, he poured himself a glass and gulped it down. I could tell he was nervous, as was I.

He took a deep breath, knelt before me, grasped my hands, and spoke, "Lily, Sweet, this past week has been the highlight of my life, and It is all because of you. My heart soars at the sight of your beautiful face, the sparkle in your green eyes. I have seen the passion whenever you look at me. I love the way your lips move when you smile. I love their taste. I love the melodic sound of your voice and the way you laugh. I love the scent of flowers in your hair and how it moves in a gentle breeze."

I was spellbound by his words, was breathing rapidly, and my heart rate soared. Tears welled up as I was overcome with emotion.

He continued, "I know we discussed while apart, spending the break deciding our futures and what it means for us moving forward. Sweet, I know what I want," He reached into his pants pocket and presented me with a ring. It was a solitary diamond surrounded by small green emerald stones. I was awestruck by the beauty of the ring and its significance.

"I want to spend my life with you. Will you,"

That's all he got out as I leapt out of the chair at him, yelling, "Yes, yes, Oh god, yes." in my exuberance, we tumbled to the floor. I rolled him onto his back and straddled him.

"Whoa, Sweet," he said, smiling up at me. He took hold of my left hand, "May I continue," he asked. "Lily, will you marry me?"

I was giddy with excitement, trying to contain my emotions, and replied, "Yes! My love, I will marry you!"

Wiley slipped the ring on my ring finger. At that moment, I knew he was mine, and I would be forever his. I leaned down, and our lips met. The kiss was soft and tender, a sweet confirmation of our love.

I sat up and said, "I know we have so much to discuss, but for now, I want to make sweet love with my fiance. Oh, I love the sound of that." I stood and offered my hand and pulled him to his feet. With his hand in mine, I led him to the bed, and we embraced, "You are so beautiful, my Sweet; I love you," and he kissed me tenderly.

"It feels so good to be in your arms. I love you, Wiley." We kissed with the passion that burned between us and stoked our desire.

I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. His hands reached behind me and pulled me close. Our lips parted, and he kissed my neck. His lips began moving lower and left a trail of light, tantalizing wetness down my neck and onto my chest before he reached my breasts. His smooth tongue traced the curved contours of my right breast, then the left, and teased the hardened nipples. I gasped, and soft moans escaped my lips as he nibbled and sucked each.

He reached down, his hands grasped my ass and easily lifted me in his arms. I wrapped my own behind his neck. We kissed hungrily, desire and passion coursing through his lips and into mine. He laid me down gently on the bed.

Wiley removed his pants and stood before me as I admired his muscled chest, abs, and trim waist. The rippled muscles on his arms and legs, the fully erect cock that stood proud before me. I licked my lips in anticipation of the pleasure it would soon provide.

Wiley lay alongside me. Our eyes met as we faced each other and were burning with passion. I reached out and caressed his chest. He gave a soft moan. I burned with desire. I laid back, pulled him on top of me, and wrapped my legs around his hips. "Please, Wiley! Take me now!"

He extended both arms and placed his hands on either side of my waist. Pushing up, he rose. My eyes moved down his torso, and I saw what I needed, what I desired, and what I wanted deep within me!

His cock was fully erect, long, and thick. He slid it up and down over my labia. He took my wetness as his own and slowly entered. I felt my tightness being stretched as his cock fully impaled me, my vaginal wall clamped down onto him. I moaned and arched my back as he pulled back, then thrust forward. I felt his cock slide deep within my velvety depths. He began to thrust with a slow, steady rhythm. Each thrust sent shockwaves throughout my body with increasing intensity as he pummeled me.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

"Oh god, yes, Lover fuck me!" I yelled as I bucked and writhed beneath him.

I saw the intensity in his eyes, heard him panting, and listened to his guttural moans. We developed a rhythm as I met each thrust. My orgasm was building. I could feel it. He read my face, my moans, my labored breath, and he knew it too.

My pussy clenched and unclenched his cock. He groaned and drove me over the top. Waves of pleasure broke over me, and the sensations ripped through my body! He collapsed on top of me, his head resting on my heaving breast. His cock was still hard within me.

A moment later, he pulled out and kissed me between my breasts, then began alternating kisses with rapid flicks of his tongue, teasing its way down my stomach to my well fucked but still-needy pussy. He took a deep breath as he savored the scent of my arousal.

"Lily, I need to taste your moist, sweet peach!"

I gasped as his tongue began swirling, and he bathed my pussy with his warm breath. I spread my legs further apart to make room for him, but as I did so, he lifted my legs up and over his shoulders. He gave me a feral smile, then lowered his head.

His tongue danced across my swollen lips, licking, probing, tasting, penetrating. He licked between the folds, and his tongue found my engorged clit. I writhed beneath the power of his tongue. He was like a wild beast, and my pussy was his prey! It was primal and had me writhing and thrashing wildly, the pleasure so intense.

I felt another orgasm building. I was moaning, and spasms took over my body. I grabbed Wiley's hair and pulled him tight to me, wanting his tongue to go even deeper. My hips began bucking, grinding my pussy against his face, smearing him with my juices. His tongue did not stop. My release was imminent. I squeezed my thighs together, crossing my legs over his back, and my vagina released, spraying Wiley's face with my nectar.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I cried as waves of pleasure coursed through me. I saw stars as I was lost in the throes of yet another orgasm.

Wiley continued lapping my cum soaked pussy till I couldn't take it. My body trembled, and the sensations were too much.

I pushed his head back and said, "Come kiss me, Lover. I want to taste me on your sweet lips." He crawled up alongside me. I savored the taste as we kissed, and our tongues danced lovingly, probing each other's mouths.

Wiley wrapped one arm around me and rolled me onto my stomach in a single smooth motion. I rose to my hands and knees and felt him move behind me. He hadn't cum, and his cock throbbed in need of release. I arched my back, lifted my hips toward him, and spread my knees apart. His cock parted my slick lips, entered my hot wet pussy, and I moaned in anticipation. He slid inside me, and his hands grasped my hips. Fully impaled, he pulled back and then thrust forward. I could feel his cock moving inside me, stretching me, pleasuring me, giving me insanely beautiful sensations. He began thrusting faster, his powerful hands controlling my hips, drawing me tighter against his thrusts.

"Oh! Wiley! Fuck me! You own this pussy."

I started moaning uncontrollably; oh my god, I could feel another orgasm building, the muscles inside me grasping at the intruder, squeezing it, pulsing against it, trying to pull it in even further!

"Oh god, cum for me Lover! Fill me with your cream!"

Wiley released my hips, his hands no longer needed. My hips were driving back against him. We moved as one body, one mind, one spirit.

"Fuck me, Love, pound my pussy," I whimpered.

Wiley pulled out and flipped me on my back, spreading apart my legs. He inserted his shaft into my slippery love nest and fucked me with reckless abandon.

"Fuck me, Lover, yes! I want to feel it deep inside me. Oh yes, like that. Fuck me, make me yours, and fill me up," I yelled as he continued his assault.

I moaned in ecstasy and locked my ankles around his hips, which allowed him deeper into my depths. I heard his familiar grunts and sighs as I met his thrusts, bucking and writhing, lost in the throes of our erotic coupling. I wanted to prolong the intense joy of being filled with my Lover's manhood, but it was too late. I was over the edge, and my climax overcame me in waves of ecstasy. I shook and shuddered erotically. Wiley kept pumping through my orgasm, I felt his body tense and his cock swelling inside my pussy. Ropes and ropes of his essence filled me. We kissed passionately as his cock pulsed the last remnants of his seed into my womb.

I embraced him with unbridled passion; he was mine, my face buried in the nape of his neck. Wiley collapsed on top of me, and we were both exhausted but content in a post-coital euphoria.

When Wiley finally pulled out, sated and exhausted, I rolled over onto my side and curled up into a near fetal position. Wiley moved behind me, laid his body against mine, and pulled me into a warm and satisfying cuddle.

To be continued.

Published 
Written by Marisa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments