Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was just nineteen, at uni, staying in digs with about ten other students. I was enjoying the freedom of life away from home, both academic and social. I'd realised there was plenty of sex on offer with first year students anxious to throw off the shackles of home life, and experience life in the adult world. My landlady was also a divorcee and seemed very friendly towards me, and I'd noticed a little casual flirting from her, much to my delight.

One day as I was on my way to my first lecture, she grabbed hold of me and asked for a favour. It transpired that she had a new student taking over one of the rooms recently vacated by a student who'd decided university life wasn't for him. The new tenant was a girl from Belgium, and needed some assistance to find her way to the digs. I was a little annoyed that my plans for the night would need some adjustment, but then I wondered what a foreign female student might be like. She was studying in the same faculty, and had arranged to meet me at the student union that night.

I managed the rendezvous and introduced myself to Nicole, from Bruges. We walked to the bus stop and waited for the next ride. We chatted a little although she seemed a little preoccupied. She was quite attractive with shoulder length jet black hair, hazel eyes, a nice comely figure and very nice face. She talked about her life in Belgium, her family, her boyfriend, and her job (which was the reason she was starting on a year long course in finance). We reached our destination and I indicated to her the local places of interest (not many really but included the ATM machine, local mini-supermarket and a couple of decent pubs).

Her stuff had been delivered to the digs and I helped her carry it from the hallway to her room. I left her and made my way back to my own room, offering her any further help should she need it.

I didn't really see much of her over the next two weeks; the odd short encounter around the digs, a passing glance as we went from lecture to lecture at the University. But, as I got onto the bus home one Friday, I felt a tap on my arm and I looked around to find her smiling face. I quickly sat next to her.

She seemed a lot more engaged, and animated, and seemed excited about her first few weeks at university. When we alighted from the bus she immediately suggested a drink to thank me for my help. I'd planned on meeting some friends later (including a local girl I was interested in), but decided to go along for a quick one. Well, one became two, two became three and three...well, I lost count.

By the time we reached our digs it was half ten and I wasn't going anywhere else. As we walked up the stairs she invited me into her room for a nightcap. I readily accepted, a feeling of anticipation growing inside me.

"Take your shoes off, and you can lie on my bed," she said. She poured me a Belgian liqueur which I sipped gingerly. It wasn't really to my taste, but she seemed to relish it. The liqueur seemed to grow on me, as I started my second glass. She was also starting to grow on me. We were certainly getting closer and even a little flirting between us broke out!

At some point she decided to go to the bathroom. I asked if she wanted me to go to my own room, but she responded with a playful shake of her head.

I must have dozed off momentarily, for the next thing I remember was her door opening and she entered wearing a silky pink robe. She sat next to me, very close and I could see a little of the contours of her breasts inside the robe. We looked at each other intently. Without a word we kissed. First, short pecks, then more lengthy kisses exploring each other's lips and tongues. We parted momentarily, and she pulled the robe apart with her deliciously perfect breasts now fully exposed.

I was dumbstruck for a minute before we continued to kiss, more passionately now. My hand moved towards her breasts and I softly caressed both, running my fingers over her now very hard nipples. I reluctantly stopped kissing and moved down to kiss and lick her nipples which she quite obviously enjoyed. She moaned a lot and I moved from one breast to the other. She seemed to like it when I sucked her nipples deep into my mouth and circled them with the tip of my tongue. I slipped her robe off completely and I could now see she had a pair of white lacy panties. As I continued to arouse her with my mouth on her breasts, my hand meandered down her belly, my finger tracing a line down towards the edge of her panties.

GemmaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GemmaFoster

I pressed my right hand palm firmly against her pubic mound. It was hot, moist and musky. I was expecting her to stop me, but no such rejection came. Emboldened, I invaded the mystical space inside her panties. She was wet. Not moist. Not damp. Almost dripping. I ran my fingers along her lips, then deep inside her hot wet pussy. I alternated between finger fucking her with a gentle rotation around her clitoris. She was getting loud. Her breathing was frenzied.

I released her nipple from my mouth and planted gentle kisses all the way down her belly as I lowered my head towards her pussy. I pulled down her panties and she lifted her bottom to assist with their removal. With my face buried in her pubis I now breathed in her intoxicating aroma. I explored her vagina with my tongue - firstly licking her lips, then her clit, then pushing my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy. She squirmed as my tongue invaded her sex. She lay on her back - I lay between her legs with my face between her thighs. The combination of my tongue mainly focused on her clitoris, and my fingers more forcefully finger fucking her, targeting her g-spot was clearly having the desired effect. She gasped as I continued my assault on her body.

Finally, she lay fully back, arched her back and her whole body shook as she reached what sounded like a deep, euphoric climax. I eased off, and let her back down to earth. As I raised my head from between her thighs, I realised my face was covered with her juices. I grabbed her panties and wiped my face dry. Panting, she watched me, then slowly moved towards me. She spotted a wet patch on my trousers, caused by my pre-cum.

I felt her hand around my cock within my trousers. Her hands started to remove my shirt and my trousers. She pulled down my boxers and firmly gripped my cock, now quite erect. She positioned herself next to me. Her mouth next to my penis which she stared at for some time. I wondered if she was having second thoughts, but at last, she proceeded to slowly and deliberately lick away the pre-cum. Once that was gone, she opened her mouth wide, and took my cock deep inside.

She sucked me slowly, alternating with long licks from my "eye" down the length to my balls. After a while, lying back and enjoying the feeling of her hot mouth around my cock, I realised my head was next to her pussy. She obviously wanted me to continue and I obliged as we enjoyed "sixty-nine". I could feel myself getting close to my own climax and I tried to pull away. But she locked my head between her legs, and let me fuck her mouth as I exploded, filling her mouth with five or six spurts of my hot, salty sperm. I raised my head from her pussy, my face again covered with her juices and looked down at her face. She looked at me, opened her mouth and let some of my sperm drizzle down her chin before swallowing the mouthful.

We lay back exhausted and she poured another glass of the liqueur. After a suitable rest, she again took my cock into her mouth, bringing me to an erection before she climbed aboard, and impaled herself on me and started to ride my cock. We changed positions regularly - cowgirl, doggy, spooning, missionary with her legs over my shoulders, reverse cowgirl interspersed with a lot of sucking before I filled her pussy with my sperm. The night continued. We slept, we fucked, we rested.

I was awoken at ten in the morning as she returned from the bathroom. She looked at me with lust, sat down besides me and dropped her head to my cock. She pleasured me by licking my cock and balls, before she finished me with deep sucks on my cock. Once again, I ejaculated deep into her mouth.

Finally, it was time to get up and shower!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments