Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A mostly true story, but with a little embellishment"

I was always looking for opportunities at university to try different things, explore new experiences, meet interesting people. I joined many clubs and societies, often attending one or two sessions to "dip my toe in the water", so to speak. If I liked the activity, or the people, I would persevere. Otherwise, I would move on.

I joined a theatre group (excellent), a choir (good), a history group (deadly dull), a walking group (okay in the summer), a woodwork club (good, but no girls), first-aid group (great for hands-on experience) an arts and crafts club (boring, but the class leader did get to see my best work) and a debating society (fun, but hard work) and many, many others.

The best of the lot was a smaller theatre group, based within the Medical Faculty. Our role was to write, act, and generally put on a Christmas comedy show. It was somewhat crude, with a fair bit of lavatorial humour. I helped with the writing, trying to elevate the script in the style of some of my favourite comedies, such as Hancock, Dad's Army, Fawlty Towers, and Yes Minister. I think my contribution helped to improve the show and I believe was well received. I read for one of the juicier parts of a very funny, incompetent doctor, reminiscent of the "Carry On" genre. I was disappointed to miss out to one of the senior medical students, who I thought ruined the part (no sour grapes there).

I should have taken the minor part I was offered, but my heart was set on the bigger role and I refused. Instead, I offered my services behind the scenes helping with costumes, props, learning lines, and anything else where assistance was required. As you can imagine, the "theatre" was in reality a banked lecture room with a few seminar rooms acting as dressing rooms, prop and costume stores. As I made my way frantically between them with my various duties, the sights I saw were not for the faint-hearted.

Opening night was very fraught. A cock-up with the costume hire ("Not Guilty, Milord") meant no proper dress rehearsal was possible. As I entered one dressing room, three near-naked girls were at a complete loss as to how to put on stockings and suspenders in preparation for their roles as the "naughty nurses". I really had no clear idea myself, but that didn't stop me from offering all the assistance I could!

Despite the problems, first night was a roaring success, and a few mistakes were soon forgotten. In a high state of euphoria, the entire cast and support staff went off to celebrate in traditional fashion - down the pub. I had got close to one of the "naughty nurses". I spent most of the evening talking to her, and, in my own mind, getting on quite well with her. So it somewhat burst my balloon when one of the other "nurses" joined us and announced herself as her girlfriend!

I guess the look on my face gave my severe disappointment away. "So, you're lesbians?" I said.

The two of them laughed together. "I guess you'd say we were bi," they retorted.

"It's OK. You can join us back at our digs. It could be fun!"

It was less than ten minutes when we reached an elegant Victorian building. Their apartment boasted an interior that made my digs look like a cell in a Japanese POW camp. We cracked open another bottle of red wine and moved swiftly to the master bedroom, which was decorated like a high-end hotel. The centrepiece was a generously sized bed - king-sized, if not emperor-sized. On our short journey home I ascertained their names were Amy and Beth. I had a sensation of being in the middle of a Louisa May Alcott story, but both girls were real enough and very sexy. The sexiness grew as they quickly undressed one another. I had an urgent need to use the en-suite but on my return, I was amazed to see the two naked girls "scissoring". I sat on the edge of the bed and watched with rapt fascination as these sexy girls were gyrating on the bed. Amy was pure blonde. Her hair cascaded to her shoulders and was like golden sunbeams. Her skin was pale, unblemished, and had a glorious opalescent quality. Her perfect breasts were firm, and the deep brown nipples were mesmeric. Her face was goddess-like; with high cheekbones, full lips, aqua-blue eyes, and perfect teeth.

I forced myself with some difficulty to concentrate on Beth. She was nice, but not to the same standard as Amy. Her hair was fair, perhaps straw-coloured described it best. It was shorter - cut in a short bob. Her breasts were smaller than her partner's and her skin was darker, an olive shade. Her eyes were hazel, perhaps with a tinge of green.

I was startled when one of the girls let out a loud, guttural moan. She looked at me and said, "Why aren't you undressed?"

I quickly removed my clothes and dropped them in the communal pile on the floor. I realised I was very aroused as I removed my boxers. I sat back on the bed and realised the girls had now swapped position and had taken a sixty-nine, head-to-toe position to allow them free access to each other's pussies. They seemed to have little interest in me (I tried to offer both girls my cock to suck, without success). The girls continued to lick, suck and finger fuck each other. It was pretty clear they were both on their second or third orgasm. And then it stopped; after intense activity, all was quiet as both girls lay on their backs on the bed, panting, but with wry smiles on their faces. I realised I was holding my cock, slowly stroking it. The girls saw it too, and after a few moments to recover, they moved slowly but purposefully towards me.

SpicyGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpicyGrace

I released my cock, and they pushed me onto my back. They lowered their heads to my still-erect cock and started to lick me together. I was desperate for a mouth to encircle my cock deep. Amy did the honours first, opening her wet mouth and sliding it fully down my shaft. She held me like that, then slowly started to bob her head up and down my cock. Beth looked on intently as Amy continued to give me one of the best blowjobs. I could see Beth's patience running out, and finally Amy gave way. Beth, nervous at first, took over. It was clear she didn't have Amy's experience but she grew in confidence and she now built up a pleasing rhythm with her sucking. I could feel Amy's hands on my balls, around my ass, and I felt myself getting close. I thought about stopping them, but it had gone too far. I cried out as I came inside this girl's mouth. I could feel myself pumping a hot load of my sperm. Beth was clearly surprised and jerked back. As another stream of cum exploded from me, Amy quickly bent down and took the remainder into her willing mouth.

As we all had a drink, Amy told me that Beth had never had a cock in her mouth before mine! I asked Beth how her first experience of cock in her mouth had been. She shrugged and said, "Not bad. I was a bit shocked by the taste, but I managed to swallow it OK. I liked sucking on your cock, though. Now I want you to fuck me. That will be my first time too!"

Amy lowered her head and sucked me till I was hard again. Beth gently pushed me onto my back and straddled my face. I licked her pussy and tasted her juices. She was incredibly wet from the earlier sixty-nine. I slowly circled her clit with the tip of my tongue. After a minute or so she moved silently down my body and lowered her pussy onto my thick hard cock. She started riding me, slowly at first, moving her position to change the area where my cock aroused her. She accelerated, becoming almost feverish, then slowed her tempo. I found her vagina tight, wet, and hot. She seemed to be getting tired, so I laid her on her back, lifted her legs over my shoulders, and continued to fuck her with deep, long, fast strokes. I was getting close, but I was concerned that Beth had no contraception. I managed to warn her that I was close and she asked me not to cum in her. I withdrew, letting her legs down. I moved down her body, expecting to cum on her breasts. But she raised herself and took me into her mouth. This time she was prepared for my full load and drank all my salty emissions.

I was exhausted. Amy looked very sexy and I desperately wanted to fuck her. I kissed her and told her what I desired. She looked at me, at my cock, and shook her head.

"Sleep first, and we'll fuck when we wake," she said.

We all slept soundly till morning. I awoke with the sound of water cascading in the shower. As Amy was still beside me, I figured it was Beth in the shower. She emerged five minutes later, her naked body glistening from the hot steamy water. She was due for a tutorial at nine and rushed to her room to dress.

Amy awoke slowly and we hugged, kissed, and caressed. My hand started exploring her body, but she stopped me and suggested a shower first. We clambered out of bed and staggered into the walk-in shower. The hot water on our bodies felt electric and we used copious amounts of liquid soap to wash each other. I paid particular attention to her gorgeous breasts and she, to my cock and balls. When she was satisfied with their cleanliness she knelt down and slowly and meticulously licked and sucked me to another strong erection.

We made our way quickly to the bed and without bothering to dry, started to kiss, lick and suck. I started by going down on her, licking her pussy and clit, making sure she was well lubricated and aroused for the fucking I was going to give her. We shifted to a mutual sixty-nine and continued our oral stimulations.

We seemed to sense together when a fuck was required and wordlessly shifted to a doggy position. I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and after rubbing it along her slit, I pushed it deep inside her. It was heavenly. She was incredibly tight and her vagina seemed to have been designed especially for my penis. I began to increase the tempo of my thrusts. As I did so, I wet my finger with her juices and rubbed it around her ass hole. She seemed to like this, so I carefully pushed my middle finger into her ass. No dissent was heard, so I continued to fuck her with faster and harder strokes. I sensed I was close and before I could warn her I was coming, I was filling her vagina with a fresh load of hot, salty cum. I thrust five or six more times, emptying my balls deep inside her.

After a suitable rest, we fucked again. And again. We didn't make lectures at all that day, and Beth joined us on her return from university.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments