Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Xavier ContinuesTto Fill Stacey With Juicy Creampies (Part Three)

"Xavier finally reappears after his hot night with Stacey and takes her against her will..."

106
7 Comments 7
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Written in UK English, thanks! This can be read as a standalone."

I never understood the concept of happy hump day, because Wednesday had always been just another day.

But I was finding it a huge struggle to get through this Wednesday. There were several reasons. One was that I had just finished my period and it always made me feel very irritated... not to mention super duper horny. Another was that I had spent the last five days absolutely alone.

And I suppose that last bit was the main reason why Wednesday and the last few days had been a struggle for me. I hated to admit it, but it had been staring me in the face for days.

Last Saturday morning, I woke up in my roommate's bed all alone. I was naked, my hair tangled into long waves that were painful to detangle in the shower afterward. I got up, feeling very sore between my legs. There was dried blood crusted on the softest part of my inner thighs and the bed bore a few rusty stains, too.

And when I pushed myself up in bed, the bedroom door was wide open. I saw the key sitting on the edge of the study table.

My eyes swivelled to the en suite bathroom door. It was open and the bathroom was empty.

There was an icky flavour in my mouth, so I quickly brushed my teeth without bothering to even put my underwear on before coming back into the room, still naked. The house was empty.

Then I searched his wardrobe, which was surprisingly neat and organised, until I found his bedsheets nicely folded in a little wicker basket at the bottom of the cabinet. I stripped his bed, changed his sheets, and helped him to do the laundry.

The clothes he had stripped off while keeping me pinned to the wall were no longer there. In fact, my own clothes - including my lingerie - were also not there. Later, I found both our clothes meshed together in the laundry basket.

And after mulling over everything, I remembered what I needed to do, what I should've done once I woke up, and dashed to the nearest clinic for a morning-after pill. All the way there I berated myself for forgetting what my priorities were.

I couldn't afford to get pregnant when I was just one year away from graduation. And given the fact that I had woken up all alone without even a note, I think it was safe to say that my baby's father would not have been a pillar in my life.

But I needn't have blown money on the pill, because my admittedly irregular period arrived later that day. No wonder I'd been so horny the day before and... caved like that.

By the time evening came, though, I was getting very jittery. I found myself alternating between hiding in my room and bursting into the living room in case he came home.

How would we begin to talk about what had happened? Or were we supposed to ignore it?

I needn't have bothered running through scripts in my head, because he never came back.

He didn't come home all weekend. And if he did on Sunday night, he must have been extremely guarded, because I didn't hear the click of any doors.

I didn't see him on Monday or Tuesday, either, and today was Wednesday. He must have come home very quietly in the wee hours and then left again before I could bump into him. That is if he had even come home at all.

I didn't know how to feel about this. I had very mixed feelings about him. All I knew - and I had checked - was that we were both bound legally to be college roommates for another six months unless we could find a suitable person to take over the room who would be willing to go for an interview and provide references.

The sky was darkening and I was moodily washing up after making myself a potato and green bean salad with oven-roasted salmon chunks when the door clicked open, ever so softly.

I stiffened. Moments later, I heard the sound of his room door gently closing. The lock turned.

Was he literally locking me out? A lot of uncertainty and insecurity rose up. I don't think I said anything about wanting or expecting anything from him... which I didn't. It was just a casual night, and despite how badly it started out, by the end of it I was literally screaming his name.

With absolute pleasure.

I hurriedly finished washing up and darted back into my room, where I grabbed one of my unfinished books off my modest bookshelf. Then I stripped off my clothes and tucked myself into bed wearing my favourite pajamas - undies and a loose shirt.

I turned off the main light, turned on my little night light that shone just brightly enough for me to read comfortably, and soon got absorbed in my book.

So absorbed that I didn't even realise Xavier had come into my room until I felt him sitting at the foot of my bed.

I sat up, startled. We stared at each other without saying anything for a very long moment.

His top half was naked, as always. He was wearing a pair of grey cotton shorts. I fought very hard not to let my eyes rove over him or drop my gaze, but his broad, muscular body burned the edges of my peripheral vision until I was feeling faint with desire.

And now I knew exactly what he was packing in those shorts, my desire exponentially rocketed upwards.

But I was not going to act on my desire.

He broke the silence first. "You shouldn't be reading in the dark."

I gestured to my right. "There's a light."

He raised his eyebrows. "That's basically moonlight."

"What do you want, Xavier?"

He smiled very slightly at me. It wasn't a warm smile. It was more... wolfish. Slowly, he reached his hand out. It slid below my blanket and sought my calf. I felt it slide up my thigh until his fingers were lightly plucking the elastic of my panties like he was strumming a guitar. His eyes were intense. They never left mine.

Despite my anger, my heart softened.

But I slid my small hand under the blanket, glided it over his large, warm one, and then coolly but firmly pushed it off me.

He looked at me without expression. I sighed and shook my hair back. "Goodnight, Xavier," I said formally, before snuggling back into my fluffy pillow and pretending to read.

A long minute passed, then a second, but he refused to leave. I could feel his laser eyes boring into my face as I read words on a page that suddenly looked like a jumble of nonsense to me, but I didn't want to say anything.

I was determined not to acknowledge him. If I continued to ignore him, he would eventually get bored and go back to his room.

What I didn't expect him to do was get up, go to my door, lock it, and put the key on top of the doorframe, then shuck his pants down.

Then he tugged my blanket off my entire lower body. He actually licked his lips when he saw my bare legs and tiny panties.

Despite my outrage, I was getting very horny very fast. Too fast. My nipples began to harden and I could feel them poking through my thin cotton shirt.

Xavier noticed, too, because he reached down and wordlessly took my shirt to pull it off my head. My book tumbled to the floor. He bent gracefully to pick it up and chucked it on my study table, then grabbed my panties and slid them down till he was pulling them off my ankles.

And my pussy flooded with an urgent need. I wanted his hard and heavy cock fully locked into my body and pounding me hard until I was screaming his name even louder than I had on Friday night.

All Friday night.

But who the fuck was he to disappear without saying anything for five days and then swagger into my room on hump day - the irony wasn't lost on me - and demand sex?

I wanted to ask him to go, but when he lowered his body over mine until I could feel his erection barely touching my hot, hungry pussy... when did my thighs fall open to give him easy access?

His lips hovered over my eyes, nose, cheeks... everywhere but my mouth.

"Xavier," I said, beginning to tingle between my legs. "I'm sure you've been with someone else."

I didn't know how I'd feel if I found out he'd spent the last five days fucking someone else after the night we had together.

"I haven't. I don't want anyone else," he murmured, his lips grazing my temples and pressing seductive kisses into my ear. The need between my legs burned even higher.

"Well, you haven't acted like you want only me," I said. I pushed at his chest, and I might as well have tried to push a mountain. He was easily 250 pounds of solid muscle and immoveable.

I slid my legs shut, but he shot one hand out to push my thighs apart, then stroked his hand up to my seeping, weeping slit. He stroked gently over and over, stoking my libido, and brought his fingertips up to his lips.

"You act like you don't want me, but I taste hunger," he said. "And I'm tired of waiting. Do you want to ride me tonight?"

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

He could have been offering me a cup of tea, he sounded so calm. But I was still mad at him for ignoring me. I was burning up in my core, craving for the orgasmic high only his cock could give me, but I wanted him to grovel for it.

"Get lost," I said, my voice steady, but my resolve wavering on the precipice, ready to tumble into freefall.

I knew if he touched me again, I would gratefully let him use me any way he wanted.

"That's not on the menu, Stacey," he said, still in supreme control. "I offered to let you ride me, but since you've declined..."

He gripped my thighs, forced them wide open, and roughly lined his cockhead up with my slit. And then he breached my pussy lips with one powerful thrust. His cock sank fully into my cunt, and he groaned happily.

I slapped him, just for the hell of it. Then I slapped him again. His cock jerked hard inside me with each slap. Were my slaps actually turning the sick bastard on?

"Are you done?" he asked me, smiling lazily down at me. "I wouldn't mind if you wanted to slap me again. Come on."

And he let go of one of my thighs to grab my hand and pull it up to his cheek.

"I didn't want to slap you," I said, dazed. I don't know what had gotten into me... I had never been violent with anyone, never.

His response was to rotate his hips around me sensually, and despite myself, my eyes rolled back in my head. I was always horniest right after my period and his cock felt sooo good in me. I couldn't begin to describe how good his cock felt.

Every inch of him stretching my unwilling pussy wide open lit up all the crazed nerve endings in my pussy that created an unearthly amount of orgasmic pleasure. My breathing began to race, my breaths very shallow and rapid and dripping lust.

"You love this, baby," he moaned, closing his eyes. He began to thrust in and out of me, shallow thrusts that carried me too quickly to a fast-growing orgasm.

My breathing became even more shallow, as shallow as his thrusts, and he groaned as he looked down at my jiggling breasts. "If I look at your body any longer I'll come," he muttered, forcing himself to look at the pillow behind me.

My ego wanted to prove Xavier wrong, that I wasn't all that hungry for him, but I couldn't help coming so hard that it screamed otherwise... it was just a natural physical reaction to his actions.

My orgasm swelled up and burst like a giant wave breaking on a bank of rocks. My thighs began quivering uncontrollably, and the shaking rippled up through my torso and arms until I was shaking hard. I couldn't hold back my long, broken moans.

Xavier finally looked down at my face and cursed. "Fuuuck!!!" he gritted out, and his whole face screwed up as he fought his own orgasm.

His movements got more frantic, his thrusts harder and rougher, until I came around him again, moaning so loudly that he took one look at my open mouth and growled, "Fuck I'm coming!"

I felt his cock tense and burst inside my pussy, reams of cum flooding the entire length of my vagina, washing my cervix and doubtlessly flowing right into my womb. Thankfully my period had just finished and I was safe.

Xavier collapsed on top of me, and I savoured his full weight pushing me into the bed.

"God, Stacey, you're so fucking sexy, did you know that?" he muttered into my ear. He kissed my ear and nibbled on my lobe, then kissed my jaw.

I turned my face to him, giving him a straight path to my mouth. Once again, he carefully avoided kissing me.

There were so many questions. "Why won't you kiss me?" I asked.

He ignored me, looking away.

"Xavier..."

"Kissing is too intimate," he muttered. "It's..." and he trailed off.

"And why did you avoid me after Friday night?" I couldn't help demanding this, too. How dare he barge into my room and shove his cock up my cunt without explaining himself first?

He blinked. His cock was still semi-hard and fully lodged into me. Without making any move to slide out, he raised his upper body and braced his weight on his elbows, then looked down at me.

"Is it important to you that we kiss?" he asked, seriously.

"I just... if you can fuck me, I don't understand why you can't kiss me. I feel like you're cheating me of the full sexual experience," I confessed, hating how vulnerable I was making myself. "And I... I didn't know why you were ignoring me after Friday. Did I do anything wrong?"

He stroked my hair away from my face and studied my face. "Stacey," he murmured. "You're so beautiful."

And then he lowered his lips to mine and finally kissed me.

His kiss was gentle at first, then he deepened it, and his tongue explored my mouth, tasting my tongue, fucking me the way his cock had fucked me. I loved his lips, the masterful way he sank his mouth into mine, making me forget everything except our here and now.

My eyes closed and I kissed him back wholeheartedly, while his cock stayed fully buried in my body and his naked body glued to mine, skin on skin. A few moments later, my arms slipped up to hold his head closer. His hair was so soft like a duck's down.

He kissed me for such a long time that I began to shudder with a renewed need. Somewhere along the way, his cock revived again and became hard.

And then he broke our kiss very sweetly. Both of us were breathing hard. "I guess we're having sex again," he said. "Do you want to ride me this time?"

"You haven't answered all my questions," I said.

"Let's finish again and then I promise, I'll answer your questions."

His voice carried a desperate edge. His hands were soothingly stroking along my upper back and arms, and then he slid one hand over my ample bum and one hand over my back and rolled over so he was underneath me.

"Why don't you ride me, Stacey?" Xavier said encouragingly. "You might enjoy it."

I sat up the way I had seen in numerous homemade porn videos, my pussy getting excited all over again, thinking of all the orgasms I had seen women enjoy on top of a big cock.

And Xavier's cock was bigger than every cock I had seen in homemade porn. I knew I was in for an incredible ride. My mouth watered and my nipples instantly pointed upwards.

I began to rock and sway and swivel my hips. I experimented with different movements, with my knees at both sides of his hips, then with my feet flat on the bed so I was lifting up and down his cock. I looked down to see my pussy sliding up and down his cock like I was a carousel horse and he was the pole I was moving up and down on. The sight was so arousing that I started moaning even louder.

Xavier lifted his head and sucked on my breasts as I fucked him. He was so big that his cock in this position was giving me the most pleasurable sensations. I could feel a new, massive orgasm begin to build in my core.

I pumped my pussy up and down his cock harder and faster, my cries growing louder and wilder until I was calling his name like a prayer. "Xavier, Xavier, I'm coming on your fucking cock!"

Meanwhile, he wasn't lying back and doing nothing. He had been rocking his cock upwards to help me along, and now that I was coming, he pumped harder and harder, groaning louder and louder until he was shouting out his orgasm and spurting streams of cum up into me again and again like a messy fountain.

My thighs were still quivering, closing, and widening helplessly. I whimpered as my orgasm gradually quietened to a gentle whisper, Xavier holding both my hands in his big, reassuring ones.

I finally opened my eyes and blushed to see Xavier's steady gaze fixed on my face. He must have been watching my face through my entire orgasm.

My knees buckled down, hitting his flank before sliding down to the bed. Without a word, he stroked my back and eased me down until I was lying on top of him, gratefully relaxing into his embrace, my head nestled into the side of his neck.

We lay there for a long time like that, relaxing after the orgasmic chaos we had come through.

And then I felt his chest rumble. "You said you had questions?"

I was still boneless, feeling blissful. "Mmm," but I couldn't remember what I wanted to ask.

Xavier chuckled. He ran his hands lightly down the valley of my spine, stopping at the sloping hill of my ass.

And then he said, "I had a question, actually."

"Mmm."

"Do you want to spend the weekend at my cabin?"

I lifted my head to look at him. He must have seen a question in my eyes, because he said, "You know... just the two of us."

Published 
Written by AreliLax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments