Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Xavier's Meaty Cock Gives Stacey A Fresh Creampie (Part Two)

"This time, Stacey forces Xavier to give her the biggest creampie of all..."

87
9 Comments 9
10.7k Views 10.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"To all who've left kind words on my first story, this is for you. Written in UK English, thanks for reading! Can be read as a standalone!"

I didn't know how long I had been sleeping, but I was gradually awakened by the sensation of lips on my skin and the heat of hungry breath against my neck.

"Mmm," I hummed, my eyes still closed, my consciousness still drowsy. I wanted to sleep.

Then Xavier slid both hands up to cup my breasts, his thumbs tweaking my nipples lightly but determinedly. One hand continued toying with my breasts while the other moved down to slide over my clitoris until my bud was swollen and firm.

I had it now, I felt it now, and my thighs parted on their own, my quiet breathing turning into pants that tore through the dark, moonlit room.

My head turned until I was looking at Xavier. His eyes were fierce, gleaming in the moonlight, staring at me with unmistakable lust.

The night before he had taken me so roughly and made me come incredibly violently against my will. My reluctant orgasm had ripped through me with the force of a tornado. Just thinking of it made my body go into shuddering need.

"What do you want?" I whispered.

Xavier pumped his hips against mine in answer, letting me feel just how hard his cock was already. He teased his slightly parted lips over the side of my mouth, refusing to kiss me.

I had come so hard around this man's cock just hours ago, and yet I didn't know how his lips tasted.

My pussy dripped when I thought about how my cunt had completely swallowed his thick, meaty cock, how my cunt had clung to his cock desperately, how good my cunt had felt around Xavier's cock. His cock was designed for pure pleasure. It was so thick and long that it was perfect for hitting every single spot in my pussy. I started salivating as I thought about coming hard around him again.

I felt his lips curve against my cheek. "You're moaning, did you know that?" he whispered softly.

My cheeks flamed into a warm blush. I squirmed a little and Xavier's breath caught as he bucked forward and gripped my entire breast with one hand and my hip with the other.

"Tell me, Stacey," he whispered, and his voice sounded feverish. "Do you want my cock filling your cunt again?"

He lightly nudged my butt cheeks with his hard and impatient cock. My pussy flooded in response.

Oh, yes, I wanted him to fuck me again so, so badly, but...

"Xavier," I whispered back. "Are you clean? And also... I'm not on birth control."

"Fuck!" he grunted, but his hands gripped me harder and his breath got even hungrier. I was surprised to feel his cock swell up even more. "You mean I came right inside your ripe body?"

He swivelled his hips against mine, grunting louder. "You mean I could have fucked a baby right into you?"

The way he said it, his voice suffused with desire, sent me into a horny frenzy. A hue and cry ran over my sensitive body. The danger of possibly pumping my fertile womb full of his cum was obviously turning Xavier on... and now me, too.

But... "I'm serious, Xavier," I whispered back. "I don't want to get pregnant."

And then I said the words I never thought I would, especially after what I had told him the night before... "Could we use a condom?"

I blushed so hard that I was grateful for the darkened room. Less than 12 hours ago I had been spitting in Xavier's face that I didn't want him to touch me in any way, but here I was, practically begging him to fuck me senseless all over again.

Xavier's breathing was harsher than I had ever heard. "Tell me how hard I made you come."

His cock felt impossibly huge against my bum. I wriggled against him, a tiny moan escaping my mouth. "Hard," I confessed.

He ground his cock harder between my plump butt cheeks. "How hard?" he demanded. "How hard did your pussy come around my cock?"

His hand stroked my clitoris and my breath stuttered. "Very hard," I moaned.

"How hard?" he demanded, his fingertip slowing down as it rotated around my swollen bud.

"I came harder than I've ever come before, okay?" I burst out, my voice like a cannonball in the dark. "Are you happy now?"

He bent to kiss my ear, nibbling along my lobe. "Yes, I am. And just so you know, I came harder than I've ever come before, too. So now I'm asking, do you want to come even harder than you did last night?" he murmured.

My pussy throbbed and clenched at his invitation. "But... do you have a condom?"

"I have a drawer full of condoms," he said, lazily.

"So could we..."

"No."

"Xavier, you sleep with so many women... and I'm sure you don't always use a condom..."

"Honestly? I always use a condom. I sleep with mostly one-nighters, I'm not an idiot, Stacey. But... I knew you were clean."

"How would you know?"

"You've been living like a nun the entire semester. And... you were a virgin, weren't you?"

I stiffened. He kissed my shoulder again. "I suspected it last night, but when you said you weren't on birth control... don't worry," he continued leisurely, his voice muffled by my flesh. "It turns me on that I was the first man to fuck your tight pussy."

It wasn't fair that Xavier wanted to fuck me without protection just because he knew I was safe. "You know I'm safe, but I don't know if you are," I shot at him.

I was angry now. I tried to slip out of his arms and get away, but he caught me easily and dragged me back like it hadn't cost him any strength to do so. "I'm clean," he told me.

"I don't believe you."

Without releasing his hold on my breast, Xavier let go of my hip to reach behind him. I heard the tap of keys and then a bright screen flashed in my face. My eyes screwed shut in irritation.

"Look, Stacey."

I slowly adjusted to the light and saw a sheet with Xavier's test results. The date showed the week before.

"The last time I fucked someone was in term one," he said.

"But you're never home."

"So?" Xavier shrugged. "Disappearing on the weekends means I've been fucking my way through the campus female population? I've been staying over at friends' to game on the weekends, Stacey."

It was hard to believe that a man as virile as Xavier had the willpower to go months without sex. He could read my mind, because he said, grinding his pulsing dick into my chubby arse, "I got sick of sex. The last few times I had sex I... I couldn't finish. Not until last night."

His raw honesty amazed me. He was unashamed of speaking the truth... and it turned me on so much.

So he was clean. That was one weight off my mind. But then... "Weren't you going to your family ski cabin with a girl?"

He shrugged. "I was."

"Are you cheating on her?"

"We haven't slept together or gone on a date. She just heard I had a nice cabin in the mountains and asked me to bring her."

She must be hot enough to tempt him. I knew I didn't have any right to ask but... "Is she hot?"

He chuckled. "Careful there, you sound jealous. But yes, she's super hot. Like a pin-up model."

To my shock, I felt jealousy flood my core. But it also made me even hornier... and I wanted to fuck him until he had forgotten the promise of her pussy.

YangSweetPinay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YangSweetPinay

Still... "That's nice," I said. "But it still doesn't fix the fact that I'm not on birth control."

He flipped me fully onto my back and once again, my thighs were being gratefully, blissfully wrenched apart. Once again, his broad, blunt cockhead was poised against my pussy lips. He pulsed his cock against my soft, sopping pussy lips several times, and each time I felt him almost enter me, before he stopped.

It felt so good. If he continued teasing me like this, I think I could come.

But I wanted the grand prize. I wanted all of him inside me. I wanted to come around his magnificent cock.

"Xavier," I pleaded, my voice trembling with frantic need. "Please wear a condom and fuck me already. I... I need you inside me."

He ignored me. "How about I pull out before I come?" he said.

"Does it work?"

"It'll be a lot safer than coming inside you." And he jabbed his swollen cock jerkily against my soaking snatch.

My worries dissolved. All I could think about was how good his naked cock would feel buried deep inside my pussy. "Okay, fine, just fuck me already," I moaned, writhing beneath his big hands pinning me to the bed.

One moment his cock was gently pressing against my entrance and the next his balls were knocking against my ass. The entire, hard, chunky length of him was totally buried in my pussy, and he felt soooo good that I tossed my head back and began to moan, wild animal sounds erupting from my mouth to pierce the darkness of the room. I was already so close to coming again.

"Stacey," Xavier grunted. "Your pussy feels incredible around my dick. How does my dick feel inside your pussy?"

"You feel sooo... unnnggghhh," I exhaled, my teeth gritted to control myself from coming too soon. I felt my pussy clench a little around Xavier. My arms tightened around his neck in response. He slid his arms around my back and gripped me close. "I love how good your cock feels inside my pussy. Fuck me, fuck me, please fuck me Xavier..."

Without another word, Xavier began fucking me so good, I was moaning and shaking under him in moments. I couldn't stop the loud noises from my mouth, and I tried to muffle them by turning my face into the pillow.

Xavier snatched the pillow from me. I looked at him and saw his face, twisted up in all the same sensations I was feeling from his cock. He was glaring at me, his eyes glazed over but glittering too. "I want everyone to hear how good I fuck you. I want the whole block to know the moment I make you come tonight."

"It won't be long," I moaned, thrusting my hips powerfully upwards to meet his pleasurable pumps that gave me such powerful enjoyment.

He leaned down and kissed my neck. "I'll make you come more than once, Stacey," and his promise sounded like a threat.

Within seconds, my first orgasm rocked through me like fireworks. My mouth opened wide on a high keening cry that shot straight into the silent night, and my entire body clasped Xavier's so tightly as my cunt squeezed his cock even more desperately that I would have been embarrassed if I hadn't been drowning in the most pleasure I had ever experienced in my life.

When I finally calmed down, Xavier was still sliding in and out of me in slow, lazy strokes. His face was so close to mine. I reached my hands up, placing them on both sides of his face and began drawing his lush mouth down to meet mine...

But he resisted me. He smoothly lifted his face and looked away for a moment, then back at me. I was shaken, but then the next wave of orgasm rippled through my pussy and spread through my body, and I forgot about kissing him.

He made me come again and again, never taking his strong body off mine, pinning my arms down at the sides of my head. He made me come hard until I was so weak and parched. "I can't come anymore, Xavier," I whimpered. "I've come too many times."

"Just one more," he coaxed. I looked up into his handsome face and realised just how much self-control he had exerted to give me all the pleasure I could bear. Beads of sweat dotted his upper lip, his forehead, and dripped down his nose. The muscles of his jaw were rigid with tension.

I stroked the bridge of his nose down to the tip. "Xavier," I said, softly. "You've made me come so much already... I want you to come too."

I was still too shy to tell him that it turned me on when I saw him lose control over himself as he came.

Xavier gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, his body stroking steadily into mine. I gasped as he hit against several swollen, sensitive spots inside my vagina in one go, sending me into amazing ecstasy. My gasps softened into several long moans, and each one energised Xavier's determination to make me come again.

As I felt my orgasm build up, I began to rock myself against him, our bodies slamming into each other wilder and harder. "Xavier," I moaned loudly. "I'm going to... I'm..."

Xavier started groaning loudly, then began to lift off me like he wanted to slide out of my body. I panicked, wanting him fully, and I locked my legs around his tight, chiselled bum. I held him in place with my arms and legs, whispering, "Come with me, baby."

"I can't," he ground out, his hips moving jerkily. "I can't... Stacey, let me pull out."

My mind knew Xavier should pull out, but my horny body took over. "Come inside me," I moaned in his ear as he rocked into me over and over. My hands skated over his sweaty, muscular back.

"Stacey," Xavier warned me, his voice breaking with the last shred of his control. "I need to pull..."

I flung my body up to fully meld with his, his penis so deep inside my vagina that his balls were pressing heavily against my stretched-out pussy lips. And then I whispered in his ear. "Don't you want to fuck a baby inside me tonight?"

That did it. With a loud roar, Xavier slammed his body into mine one final time with so much force that I shook all over, and he unloaded his heavy cream inside me so many times that his cock jumped over and over as I came around him harder than I had ever orgasmed in my life.

And then he let his body slump over mine, breathing heavily. His heart pounded so hard that I could feel it hammering against my chest.

It made me feel so powerful to know that I had reduced this tall, beautiful man into a puddle of trembling need.

I hugged Xavier tenderly, feeling so confused at how my feelings towards him had taken a sharp turn in just one night. But nothing could ever come out of this. I pushed all the confusion away and focused on how he had made me orgasm too many times to count, until I was sure I wouldn't be able to walk to the bathroom to pee without shaking, even though I suddenly needed to go.

I felt Xavier's cum squeeze out of me, even though his body was still fully joined to mine. He was still slumped over me, although his heart rate had slowed and his breathing was less harsh now.

The slippery feel of his thick cum reminded me of what I had done... and I fervently hoped I wouldn't have to regret a lifetime for this moment of pleasure.

Published 
Written by AreliLax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments