Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Anne - My Feminization Chapter 1

"My wife discovers my need to be feminized and begins my makeover to Anne (series)"

89
14 Comments 14
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is the first chapter in what I hope will be a series about crossdressing, feminization and cuckold experiences."

I walked into our bedroom. Jess, my wife sitting on the bed. Beside her were some of her sexy lacy underthings, items I had been wearing in secrecy.

“Please don’t lie to me,” she said. “You have been dressing like a girl, using my clothes, haven’t you?”

My heart was pounding. What could I say, the truth?

 “I just like to feel the silk and lace against my body. Girls get to wear great feeling clothes and guys really don’t, so I was trying to feel good, to feel sexy!”

In reality, this was a partial truth. Yes, I wanted to feel the silk and lace and the sexiness of it, but I wanted to be more feminine than that. I had been secretly dressing and watching sissy porn for quite a while now. I wasn’t sure exactly what I was, who I was, but I was craving feminine things, being a gurl. I didn’t know how to express it how, how to confess it to my beautiful wife. As it turned out, it didn’t need to, my secret had been discovered.

“I think it’s more than that,” she said firmly but calmly. “I know you have been using my high heels, corset, stockings, wigs. I think you like to look like a girl from head to toe”.

I stood silent, unable to admit the truth, but she knew. The expression on my face, my uncovered secrets. They told her all she needed to know.

Reaching behind her, she presented me with a set of matching pink lace bra and panties.

"What do you want me to do with these?" I asked as I admired the beautiful items.

“Now that I have learned your secret love of lingerie, I am going to dress you as I please. If you cooperate and wear what I say, then you will please me and be rewarded. If not, there will be consequences.” She continued with a wry smile.  “Besides, who are we kidding here? You and I both know you enjoy dressing like a sissy.”

She was right, of course I loved the feel of silk and lace on my skin. My body began tingling at the mere mention of it. I striped naked and slid the pink lace thong panties over my thighs, my swelling semi erect cock tenting the fabric.

"Pink really is your color," she scoffed as she watched my panties expand. "Let me help you with your bra.”

There was no need for her to help. I had already clasped the bra in front and was preparing to spin the cups frontward.

“Clearly not your first time with a bra.” She said with a chilling smile.

She stood back and admired my new garments.

“Turn around!” she demanded. “Let me see that ass.”

I spun on command, feeling sexy in every way possible. Happy to obey.

“Damn” she said with a worrying smirk, “Your ass looks amazing in these. Very feminine indeed.”

Though feeling unsure of her motives, I smiled at the praise.

"You really make a fantastic sissy!" she continued with derision. "I suspected you had these feelings and fantasies for a while, but believed it was just that, a fantasy. I never thought you would actually dress and act like a sissy!”

IsabelaRoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabelaRoss

I was nervous standing there, practically naked, with only my pretty pink thong and bra to cover me. The set she had instructed me to wear moments prior. In truth, I loved the feelings I was experiencing. Being found out, being forced to dress as she demanded, being mocked and humiliated for it. My arousal was noticeable to both of us. Still, though, I felt some societal, or instinctive need to deny my true feelings.

“Honey, I don’t act like a sissy. I just wear these pretty things to feel sexy.” I said in my defense. “Nothing but dressing up has happened yet.”

As soon as I said it, I knew my error. Jess was always intelligent, strategic, and prepared. My slip of words did not escape her.  Smirking, she cocked her pretty blond head to one side, her green eyes burning into mine.

“Do you really think I don’t know?” she asked rhetorically. “I am fully aware of your web browser history, it is full of sissy and cross dresser porn. This had been going on for some time. So when you say nothing has happened “yet” what do you mean exactly?’

“Um, nothing.’ I stammered, “I didn’t mean anything, I haven’t um…I just like the feel”

“Admit it,” she cut me off.“ Admit you want to be completely feminized. You want to be treated like a slutty little gurl; you crave it all, don’t you?”

I stared at the floor, knowing she was right but somehow unable to confirm it, unable to meet her eye. Now, my secret exposed, she was mocking me. Calling me out for the gurly femboi she discovered. As she did I felt shivers run through my body, a tingle was building between my legs. If I hadn’t been sure before, I was now. I was a sissy, but this was all so new. I was excited, confused, aroused and completely unsure how to embrace my femininity.

While my mind was wresting with conflicting thoughts, my body was betraying my true feelings. My penis was not huge, but wasn’t a source of embarrassment either, it was a modest six inches, average in everyway. So, I stood there, confronted with who I really was in a pink bra and panties. An involuntary all-out erection began straining the fabric of the lace. Revealing who I really was, how I really felt. It did not go unnoticed.

She stepped toward me, leaned in, her lips brushing my ear, her hot breath on my skin. Dragging her fingernail over the bulge in my panties. I moaned, unable not to, feeling precum oozing from my arousal.

“Its obvious how you feel.” She whispered sternly, yet almost playfully. “When you are ready to admit what you are, I think we will be able to have some fun with this newly discovered persona!”

Published 
Written by robbie_hart1998
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments