Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 3 - Robin's First Date

"Robin’s first date, and more"

66
17 Comments 17
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

As the school year wound down, Linda and I became closer friends. Our study group met weekly and all the other girl’s moms liked me. We had our first group meeting at our house and mom loved meeting the girls. They all loved her and told her that she was just the greatest for letting me be the girl I wanted to be.

I didn’t know at the time, but Linda had talked to mom about how she felt about fixing me up with a date. Mom told her that she felt it could be the next logical step in my feminization. With mom’s permission, Linda told her she was going to talk to me about it.

One thing led to another. Linda decided it was time for my first date. She arranged for me to meet a friend of her boyfriend named Paul.

"He's cute, smart, tall, but shy," she said. "No big deal. We will just go to dinner, maybe for a walk."

I agreed and they were going to pick me up Friday. When I got home I told mom and she told me that she and Linda had already talked about it.

"You guys were conspiring behind my back. I guess we sort of did Robin. But we both thought it would be good for you."

On Friday mom helped me get ready. I wore a light red ribbed turtleneck sweater and a black skirt. Mom fixed my hair and checked out my makeup. She gave me some lipstick that she said will stay on for hours, "Just in case he kisses you."

"Mom! Stop it."

They all came in and Linda introduced Paul to me and mom. Mom whispered to me, "Oh he is cute."

We left and had a nice time at dinner. Paul was very nice and had a great sense of humor. After dinner, we went to a nearby park to go for a walk. Paul took my hand and we wandered off. At some point, we sat on a bench in an isolated area.

Before I knew it, he turned my head and kissed me.

"I hope that wasn't too forward."

I said, "No, it was nice."

With that, he kissed me again. This time, we opened our mouths, and our tongues found each other.

I realized that we were "making out,” and that I was enjoying it. I felt his hand start to move up my sweater towards my left breast. Oh my god, he wants to feel me up. I wished my breasts were real, but decided I should be a good girl and I subtly brushed his hand back. He pulled back and apologized.

"Don't worry," I whispered. With that, we resumed kissing.

After a minute or two, I heard Linda cough. "Well, I guess you too are getting along." She giggled. "Maybe we should get going?”

Paul said we'd follow in a minute. When I looked down, I realized why. He had an erection and needed it to relax. The fact that he got aroused kissing me got me all tingly.

When I got home, Paul kissed me goodnight and told me he'd like to see me again.

Mom of course was waiting and wanted to know how it went. "Did he kiss you, honey?”

“Yes, mom. He did. We kissed a lot. You might say we made out.”

"How did you feel?” mom asked.

“To be honest, I Liked it. It made me feel like a girl.”

“Anything else?" Mom inquired.

“Well, we made out for a while."

"Anything else?"

“Mom, what kind of girl do you think I am? Well, he did try to grab a feel, but I brushed him away. Honestly, mom, I wanted to let him, but I was afraid his hand would get underneath my bra and realize I had breast forms.”

"Good girl, Robin. But I think maybe we should look into forms that adhere to your chest, just to be safe, especially if you are going to see him again. We'll go see Sherry soon.”

"I think l probably will, mom,” I replied.

Of course, Linda and I talked about the date and I told her how it felt. She told me that Jack did feel her up and that it felt nice. "I also rubbed his cock through his pants. I know he wants me to give him a hand job, and I think I am ready. I was thinking - would you mind if I practiced one more time on you?” Linda inquired.

I said that would be fine. How could I turn that down?

Linda suggested I come over and stay the night. “We'll have a little pajama party.”

“That sounds fun," I said.

Mom was fine with it. "You girls have fun."

I packed my toothbrush, makeup, and a nightgown.

The next night, Linda picked me up and told me that she had told her parents I was coming over to study and that I would be staying over. Of course, that was fine with them since they knew I was Linda's best girlfriend. We did study a little. After her parents went to bed, she said we should put our nightgowns on.

Linda got completely naked and slipped hers on. She asked what I wore at night, and I told her that I usually wore a non-wired bra. I put it on and showed her the breast forms. I slipped on my pink nightgown.

"So can I practice now, Robin?"

"Sure, go ahead."

We sat next to each other and she reached under my gown and took hold of my hardening clitoris. "So, if I unzip his pants, do you think he'll get hard like that."

"I am pretty sure he will, Linda."

"Is there anything special I should do?"

I suggested she lightly touch his balls. I guided her fingers to mine. She could see the effect it had. "Then what?"

"Then start stroking it."

She stroked me for a while. I got very hard as she did. As she was doing that, she asked me, "Do you know what a blow-job is?"

LuissaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuissaLove

"I am pretty sure it's when you take the cock in your mouth and suck on it,” I responded.

Linda tightened her grip and kept sliding her hand up and down my shaft. "Would you mind if I tried that on you?” Linda asked.

"Sure, if you want to. We could both learn something,” I giggled.

Linda got down on her knees while I sat on the edge of the bed. At first, she just looked at my thing. "I think you are bigger than normal, Robin. I can barely get my mouth around it.”

“Yeah, mom told me that."

"Your mom has seen you hard?"

“Yes, she has, a few times. Girls are sometimes naked around their moms,” I replied.

Linda put her lips around the head. Then she took in as much as she could.

"How is that?" she mumbled with my clit in her mouth.

“A good start,” I said. “I think the idea is to keep going."

Linda lowered her mouth onto it and this time kept going up and down.

“Oh god, Linda, that feels good. I am sure Jack would love that."

She stopped, let my clit slip out of her mouth, and looked up at me. "I am sure Paul would love it too." She smiled.

She started back up. I told her that I was probably going to cum soon. She again stopped and told me that I might as well just cum in her mouth so she knew what it was like. She went back at it, sucking harder and harder. In another minute, I released. She kept her mouth on me. I grabbed her head and held it while I pumped all of it into her. Finally, I was done. She looked and opened her mouth, exposing a mouthful of white juice.

“Linda, don't swallow it yet,” I said. "I'd like to taste it.”

Linda moved up and put her lips to mine, letting my cum slide into my mouth.

"There, now we both know what it tastes like,” she said. “The taste is salty, but not bad. Thanks for letting me practice. Robin."

I told her it's what girlfriends did. We both giggled.

Linda said that it was very sensuous to have my big clit in her mouth. “Do you think you’d like to give Paul a blow-job, Robin?” Linda inquired.

I responded, “I’m not sure. Probably.”

Linda told me that her parents were going out of town the next weekend and that we could have the guys over for some fun. Linda made the arrangements and the guys were game. I told mom I was staying at Linda’s and she had no problem with it.

Saturday arrived, and when the two guys arrived, we all watched a movie together. Soon we were making out. Linda and Jack got up and went into another room. Paul and I were making out passionately. Because I had my breasts glued to my chest, I let him touch them. It was clear he was very aroused. He took my hand and placed it on his crotch. I could feel his hard cock. I rubbed it and with that, he unzipped his pants. I reached in and grabbed his erect shaft. To my surprise, it was much smaller than my clit.

I stroked it as we kissed. But then he took the back of my neck and gently pushed my head down towards his crotch.

“Oh goodness,” I thought. “I guess I’m giving my first blow-job.”

Soon he was pumping his hard cock furiously into my warm mouth. It didn’t take long before he exploded. I felt the warm juice fill my mouth. I took it all and swallowed.

“I hope that was okay, Robin,” Paul said.

“You were amazing,” I told him it was okay and that I enjoyed satisfying him.

Soon after, Linda and Jack came into the room. Jack asked Paul if they should get going and Paul agreed they should. We kissed the guys goodbye and sat down to talk.

Linda told me she had indeed sucked Jack off.

“Did you enjoy it?” I asked.

“I did, but I was surprised how much smaller he was than yours. I could take most of it in my mouth,” Linda replied. “How about you, Robin?”

I told Linda that Paul had sort of pushed me down so I had no choice but to take it in my mouth. “I enjoyed it though,” I admitted. “And his cock was much smaller than my clit. I was surprised that I could take so much of it in.”

Linda told me that doing it made her very horny. “Me too,” I replied. Linda then said, “Maybe we should masturbate.”

“I guess we could just get over this feeling,” I said.

Then Linda suggested, “We could satisfy each other another way, if you want?”

“What do you mean, girl?” I replied.

“How about we do oral sex on each other? I'll suck your clit and you suck mine... I've never had it licked and I'm curious how it feels. What do you think?”

“I'm game, Linda. Let's do it.”

At first, we took turns. She would suck me and then I would lick hers. She pointed out exactly where her clit was and had me lick and suck on it. I found I enjoyed exploring her with my tongue.

Linda then suggested that we do it simultaneously. “I think it's called 69.”

We positioned ourselves so that she had my clit in her mouth and I had my tongue in her vagina. We both went at each other furiously. Linda told me exactly where to lick her and soon she had an orgasm. I pumped my clit in her warm mouth. Finally, I exploded into her.

“Wow, that was fun,” Linda said. “We’ll have to do that again.”

I agreed. “I loved tasting you. What a great way for two girls to satisfy each other.”

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments