Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dirty Laundry — Part 3

"Tonight Steffie takes the final step toward true sissy-dom, leaving Peter behind her once and for all."

39
6 Comments 6
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Part three of five . . <p> [ADVERT] </p>. More to cum! ;-)"

Steffie was more comfortable entering the laundromat this week to wash her "unmentionables." True, Tyler had given her a sore throat last week and was going to make sitting down a new experience for her this week, but she was looking forward to it. Tonight she would pass the final hurdle to womanhood and become a complete sissy.

She wasn't thinking of herself as Peter tonight at all. She'd even gone to the trouble of buying women's jeans to wear tonight along with a loose fleece pullover she'd also bought in the misses' department. Only a truly trained eye would notice the subtle differences between the reversed fly of the jeans and the neck-hole buttons of the pullover.

Tonight she carried a small backpack that contained her makeup bag and a wig. Also inside was a pair of heels that, although Ty hadn't requested, she was almost sure he would be glad to see her in. Tucked in the bottom was another item Ty hadn't requested: her breast forms. Like the heels, she was pretty sure he'd appreciate the effect they had on her figure.

She loaded her usual washer, this time without any surreptitious glances around. It was almost like she felt liberated simply by wearing women's clothes. She sat down, humming thoughtfully to herself, and glanced over at Tyler for the first time.

He was wearing his standard t-shirt from what she could see. As usual, he was reading some thick textbook-looking thing. She didn't know if he'd even seen her come in. No matter, she thought. Nothing's going to bother me tonight. Tonight is going to be just perfect.

She reached for a magazine, surprised when she got just two magazines deep into the stack before finding the dirty magazine Tyler had left for her. She felt her clittie jump in her panties as she read the title: Anal Sissies. This time the cover showed a sissified man in red lingerie.

His face was made up and a curly blond wig was askew on his head. Though bent over he was facing the reader. His lacy bra was open-tipped and nipple clamps protruded from the holes. They were connected by a chain that hung between them. His cock was hanging out of his matching crotchless panties, bound into some sort of chastity device. His legs were in black stockings, held up by a garter belt. His stiletto heels had ankle straps with little locks on them, and even bigger locks secured the spreader bar between his feet to his ankles. His hands were locked to the bar as well, leaving his unseen ass exposed.

Behind the sissy stood a handsome, well-hung stud. He was stroking his already erect cock, applying lube to it. A very lewd leer was captured on his face — he was clearly planning to enjoy what was coming next!

Steffie slipped the magazine inside another one before flipping through the pages. It was most certainly all on-topic. Page after page of pantied sissy asses were spanked, dildoed, fucked, covered with cum, or some combination of all those things. Some of the photo sets included some oral as well, but only where there were two cocks to fill both sissy holes at the same time.

Steffie especially loved one particular set where the sissy was all dressed in frilly pink satin with white lace trim. It was an amateur set and the man fucking her wasn't the most well-endowed. The expression on her face as he violated her ass made Steffie think that this was the first time she had been penetrated. Her thong was barely pulled to one side and you could see where the goo from her ass, the lube, and his cock had smeared between her cheeks, obscenely staining the pink satin.

For some reason, this set really touched Steffie. Maybe it was because it was an amateur set, maybe because it was apparent that this was the sissy's first real cock. As Stephanie pondered this she emptied her washer. She placed the magazine in her basket along with her backpack and wheeled the laundromat cart over to the dryers. She was extremely conscious of how hard her clittie was as she crossed the room. She wondered if anyone noticed.

She loaded the dryer, flipped some quarters into the slot, and started the dryer, eager to sit down and return to the magazine. She perused her favorite set one more time before finishing it. She glanced over at Tyler who was looking as nonchalant as ever.

Steffie returned to the magazine, starting over again from the front cover. Again, she casually flipped through the pages but gravitated once more to the amateur set. She almost started to rub her stiff clittie through her jeans when her dryer's buzzer startled her. Surprised at her sense of calm, she emptied her dryer and began folding and sorting her lingerie. She paused momentarily as she fingered the mauve satin of the panties she'd been wearing the night Tyler "introduced" himself.

Soon she found herself pausing once more as she folded the bra, panties, and garter belt she'd been wearing just seven days ago when Tyler's cock took her mouth-cherry. She was pleased to see that the cum stains from her post-laundromat session had come out. She had soaked those panties with no less than four loads of her own hot goo.

As she neared the end of her task, she looked around to make sure that she and Ty had the place to themselves. She slipped the magazine from the one she'd hidden it in and placed it in the bottom of her basket. The cover-sissy in red lingerie slowly disappeared beneath her sorted piles of satin and lace. She placed her laundry things on top of the piles as she'd done a hundred times before.

Stephanie looked around once more, then grabbed her backpack and headed for the men's room. She must be ready, she thought, to be this calm in the face of what she knew was to come. She knew that if Peter were here he'd be scared shitless. Steffie, on the other hand, really wanted this.

This time as Steffie stripped out of her clothes she took care to fold them neatly and place them in the corner. She stepped out of her shoes and slid her pants down one leg at a time, slipping into her heels as she did so, making sure her stockinged feet never touched the floor. She filled her bra with her breast forms before setting herself to the task of making up her face. She had done it countless times before, and she made short work of it. Foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, finishing powder, lip liner, and lipstick were all applied. She dipped one last time into the backpack and brought out her wig.

It was made by Revlon — Petite Persuasion it was called. She had chosen the dishwater blond color they called "vanilla swirl." The chin-length bob accented her face, especially her lips. She stood back a bit to check herself in the mirror.

Her lingerie was purple satin with a dotted mesh overlay. The bra, filled out nicely with her forms, had seamed cups all outlined in ruffled black lace and accented with black velvet bows at their center as well as between them. Her garter belt was less ornate, but the bottom was trimmed with the same ruffled lace and the front seams and garter tops had the same velvet bows. Her matching thong panties had string sides, trimmed at the corners with more velvet bows.

Her legs were covered in black French-heeled stockings with back seams. Her feet were in black patent five-inch spike heels with ankle straps. She turned and checked her rear profile as well. She was as ready as a girl could be.

She wasn't sure how long it had taken her to get ready, nor did she know how Tyler seemed to always know when she was ready. Her heels clicked on the tile floor as she moved nearer the sink and knelt on the floor. She was almost certain this was the position he expected to find her in.

Like clockwork, she wasn't on her knees very long before she heard the creak of the door as he opened it. She wasn't surprised to see that he wore his customary loose athletic shorts. She half-wondered if his whole wardrobe consisted of nothing but t-shirts and cotton shorts. He whistled appreciatively.

"You look good, Stephanie," he said. "The tits and heels are a nice touch." He stopped about a yard away and waited expectantly with hands on hips. Wordlessly, Steffie crawled on her knees to him until she was once more face to face with his half-hard cock.

She reached up and lowered his shorts, letting his cock bob free. Even though this was only her second time kneeling before his cock, it somehow felt like she'd done this a hundred times before.

"That's a good girl," he said. Steffie opened her mouth and took his cock inside, sucking on its length. It was only semi-hard and still fit comfortably in her mouth. "Mmm. Yeah. That's right, just like that. You're such a pretty cock sucker."

She continued sucking his cock until it became hard enough to suck it properly. Soon her head was bobbing up and down with his hands resting lightly on top. Then he started ramming his cock to the back of her throat and pulling on her head at the same time. Steffie quickly stopped sucking and just opened wide, letting him fuck her mouth. 

Growling moans issued from Steffie’s mouth each time he hit the back.

"Yeah, Steffie, that's it," he said. "Fuck my cock with your mouth. Mmm. I'm good and hard now. It's almost time; it's almost time for me to make a complete sissy out of you. Are you ready, Steffie? Are you ready to take my cock up your sissy ass?"

"Yes," Steffie said with a barely intelligible mumble. Tyler was still fucking her mouth.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I'm ready," she said, her speech still garbled by a mouthful of thrusting cock.

"I can barely understand you, Stephanie," he said maliciously. "Say it louder. Tell me what you're ready for."

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

"I'M READY TO TAKE YOUR HARD COCK UP MY SISSY ASS," she said as loud as she could.

He stopped fucking her face right before she spoke and it was loud indeed. She felt a shameful blush creeping up her face. If anyone was outside the door to the bathroom they could certainly have heard her.

"Well I guess that settles it," he said. He pulled his dripping cock from her mouth and stepped back slightly. "Stand up, then." Steffie stood, realizing that she was slightly taller than he was in her heels. "Now turn around and face the mirror." She complied wordlessly. "Mmm, such a nice ass, Stephanie. And that thong makes it look all the more fuckable."

She heard the shuffle of his feet on the tile as he moved to stand behind her, then she felt the warmth of his hands as they caressed her hips and then cupped the cheeks of her ass. She remembered how his hands had felt the first time she'd felt them on her hips that very first night . . . .

"Now bend over and hold on, Steffie," he said. She rested her forearms on the sides of the sink as she bent at the waist, her ass jutting out even more. She wiggled it back and forth a little as she widened her stance and set her feet. "Oooh, yeah, wiggle that sexy ass for me." Steffie shook her ass a few more times.

"C'mon Ty," she said, "Fuck this sissy ass. Shove that hot hard prick balls-deep inside of me and fuck me."

She heard his feet shuffle a little and then she felt his hands on her ass once more. With his left hand firmly grasping her hip, he deftly slipped a finger under the thong-back of her panties and pulled them to the side, exposing her puckered hole. She felt the head of his cock against her opening.

"There's some lube in my little makeup bag over there," she said, hoping he was interested in using some. She felt him pull away and return scant moments later.

"Next time, I'll expect you to be ready," Tyler said. "Don't even think you can get away with teasing me right to the point of entry and then tell me you're not ready or you'll get nothing but spit."

She felt the cold metal of the KY tube as Ty inserted it into her ass and squeezed a fair amount inside of her. He continued squeezing as he pulled it out, thoroughly coating her asshole as well. She heard one slight gurgle followed by squishing sounds as he coated his cock with it also.

"Now where were we?" he asked rhetorically. "Oh yes, you were just getting ready to tell me about your needs."

"I need your cock in my ass," Steffie said simply. "I need to feel your hard cock balls deep inside my sissy ass. I need you to take my virgin ass and make me a complete sissy." She wiggled her ass a few times, this time looking over her shoulder at him. "I need you to use this sissy ass for what it was made for. Fuck me, Ty. Fuck me hard."

"You're damn right I'm going to fuck you hard," he said. She felt his hands grip her hips as his cock moved between her ass cheeks for the second time in her life. It was warm and sticky with lube and slid easily back and forth in her crack.

Steffie felt one hand leave her hips briefly before her body shivered with anticipation as she felt a real cock head pushed against her tight brown hole. She felt her hole open slightly at the pressure as the missing hand returned to her hip. Tyler leaned forward, pushing at the same time as he pulled back on her hips.

"Ohhh," they said almost in unison as his cock head penetrated her virgin opening. She felt her asshole open and close around his cock as the head entered her. He continued pushing and his shaft slowly started to disappear between her cheeks.

"God, yes!" Steffie said as Ty's cock inched its way inside of her, filling her most intimate place. "I've needed this for so long!" As his cock continued to disappear inside of her, Steffie pushed back against Ty, trying to get it all.

Ty gripped her hips, holding her and preventing her from pushing back. "Relax, my little ass-slut," he said, "You'll get all of my cock soon enough. First I want your sissy-cunt to feel it one agonizingly satisfying inch at a time."

"Give it to me," Steffie said with a near-whimper. He resumed pushing his way into her bottom. "Oooh yeah, give it to me, Ty! Give me all of your hot hard cock up my sissy ass!"

"There, now," he said as he hit bottom. Despite the satin between them, she could feel the heat of his balls pressed against hers. "Now your sissy ass is full of cock, just as it was meant to be. How does it feel, Steffie?" He contracted and flexed his cock inside of her.

"Oh!" she said, slightly startled. "It feels just perfect like my sissy ass was made just for cock. Fuck me. Fuck me and fill this sissy with your cum."

Ty certainly didn't need any more encouragement. He pulled back slightly and then rammed forward again. Steffie held onto the sink for dear life as Ty's thrusts came faster and faster. Soon, he changed pace and slowed down, but now he was pulling almost completely out of her ass before shoving his prick back into her balls-deep.

Steffie "umm'd" and "ahhh'd" as Ty fucked her. She glanced up from time to time to look at her reflection in the mirror. Her lipstick was smeared from sucking his cock, and her face was covered with a sheen of perspiration that caused a fair amount of her hair to stick to it. She looked, she thought, just like a slut who was bent over a sink in a public bathroom getting fucked up the ass.

She could just make out Ty's reflection as well. His face was also shining with sweat, but his expression was lost in the absolute pleasure he was getting from fucking her. "C'mon, Steffie," he suddenly said, slapping her ass for emphasis, "Fuck back."

She immediately complied, bracing herself against the sink and shoving back as he thrust forward. His pace quickened to keep up with her insistent pushing. "Fuck me, Ty," she said. "Fuck . . . me. Fuck your . . . sissy . . . good. Fuck me hard . . . and fast . . . and come in . . . my sissy ass."

Ty was hammering away at her ass now, getting in two thrusts for every push back Steffie gave. "That's right, Steffie," he said between ragged breaths, "Take all of my cock up your ass. That's the way sissy should be fucked. That's what a sissy's ass is for, isn't it? Being stuffed with cock? Take it, Steffie. Take every inch of my cock now."

His grip on her hips tightened and Steffie knew, instinctively, that he was about to come. She shoved her ass back against his cock as hard as she could now, trying to squeeze his cock with her well-fucked hole.

"Come inside of me," she cried out. "Fill my sissy ass with your hot cum!"

Ty lunged forward one last time and she suddenly felt the intense heat and wetness as he unloaded in her ass. His balls were nestled next to hers and she could feel them pulsing as they pumped his creamy load deep inside of her. "Oooh fuck yeah!" Ty said.

"Mmm," was all Steffie said in a dreamy tone. He'd started softly humping her now as his climax subsided and she moved her hips to accommodate him. He was getting softer and she felt his cock squish between her ass-cheeks as he finally failed to penetrate her with his last stroke.

He snapped her thong panties back in place and gave her ass another slap. "That was a great fuck, sissy," he said. "Let's do this again next week, only this time, I don't want to waste a lot of time waiting for you to get ready. From now on, I had better only see Steffie in here washing her lingerie, understood?"

Steffie stood up, turning to face Tyler as she did so. Again it struck her funny that she was taller than he was. He stood there with his hands on his hips, waiting. Steffie knelt beside the sink and pulled his underwear and shorts up with one fluid motion.

"I understand," she said. As Tyler turned and walked for the door, she could feel his cum begin to ooze from her ass, soaking her panties. How she wished she'd brought a plug to hold it all in, she thought!

She quickly slipped out of her heels and threw her jeans and fleece on over her lingerie. Still in her stocking feet, she collected her things and headed for her car, very conscious of the growing wet spot on the ass of her jeans.

At home, Steffie licked and sucked all she could of Ty's cum from her soiled panties while she masturbated furiously into another silky pair, which she also licked clean — twice. In the morning, her ass was still sore but extremely satisfied.

As she went to put away her clean lingerie she found a set that didn't belong to her near the top. Pinned to it was a short note: "Steffie, I'm going to fuck you while you're wearing this next week — Ty."

Steffie looked at the exciting new lingerie and quickly realized that it was already dirty. It belonged to someone else! She immediately buried her nose in the crotch of the panties and confirmed her suspicions: they belonged to a woman. She wasted no time. As she fucked her ass with the dildo she jerked off once more, this time sniffing the new panties as she did so. Two loads of cum later, she was even more excited than she had been when she started.

It was going to be a long week

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments