Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Camgirl to Call Girl, A Transformation Story: Chapter 4

23
2 Comments 2
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the fourth installment of the series, which explores the blurred lines between character and identity, technology and sexuality."

As we left Adam and Michael’s apartment, Morgan ordered an Uber. We didn’t speak a word to each other the entire way home. The night’s events swirled in my mind and I was having trouble even forming the right words, the right questions. I’m sure Morgan was doing the same. But while my stomach was churning, either from Adam’s cum or the fact that I just watched another guy fuck the love of my life, Morgan seemed happy and content, evidenced by her flushed cheeks and the easy smile on her lips.

When we finally got home, I sat on the couch and Morgan sat next to me. The tension was thick. But then she leaned in and brushed the hair out of my face, tucking it behind my ear, and leaned in to kiss me. Her embrace eased me a bit, and I gladly accepted her soft, feminine touch, which was so much different than the way Adam's hands had earlier that night firmly gripped my head to push his cock down my throat. Morgan pulled away and finally broke the silence.

“We should talk about what happened tonight,” she started. “I know we only planned on you kissing a guy tonight, and obviously things progressed way further than that.”

“I can’t believe you let another guy fuck you,” I blurted ought, my voice cracking with hurt.

“A guy,” she replied.

“What do you mean ‘a’ guy?” I winced.

Morgan paused, letting the silence linger.

“Babe, I noticed something the first time we dressed you up. I know you’re a good actor, but this persona, Samantha, didn’t feel like acting. I think you are her, at least she is a big part of who you are, who you really are.

“And then I thought back to our relationship, all our days together and all our intimate nights, and I realized that we’ve always been more like girlfriends than a straight guy/girl couple. Our love has always kind of felt sapphic, you know?”

My hands started shaking. What she was saying was devastating. But deep down I knew there was truth to it. She looked me deep in the eye and continued.

“And now you know what it's like to be seduced by a man, a real man. You know how hard it is to fight that feminine urge when a guy is just so into you and wants your body. You felt that tonight, right? That’s why you sucked Adam’s cock right in front of me!”

“I’m so sorry!” I blurted without thinking, tears forming in my eyes.

“Don’t be!” she exclaimed without hesitation, “I’m so happy for you, Samantha!”

“I just don’t know what happened,” I explained. “But, when I really think about it, I guess you’re kind of right. I just couldn’t help myself with him. It was like he had some power over me. His desire just overtook me.”

“That’s what it’s like,” Morgan agreed. “That’s what it’s like to be a woman and have needs. And, I’m so sorry, Samantha, but I guess when Michael put his finger inside me the floodgates opened. I realized it had been so long since I felt a man’s touch. We’ve been together for so long, you and me, but I think we both know now that you’ve always been something different. You’ve been more feminine. I don’t want to say you’ve been a girl, but you know what I mean, certainly not a full alpha male. His masculine lust just got the better of me. I had to submit to it.”

I felt so utterly emasculated having my girlfriend of years tell me that she never felt like she was with a man when we were together. But, then again, I was also wearing a little black dress with smeared makeup and a belly full of cum. She clearly wasn’t imagining things.

“But I’m not gay,” I said stupidly. It was the only thing I could think to say.

“Sweet Samantha, baby, neither am I. You’ve always known I was bi. That’s probably why I was attracted to you in the first place! And, let’s be honest, I think after tonight you know you are too. And there’s nothing wrong with that. Think of all the opportunities this has for us!”

My mind raced. Was she suggesting an open relationship? Did she want to have more strange men fuck her? Fuck me? Perhaps sensing I was about to spin out, she drew herself closer, putting her hand over my breast forms and her lips to mine.

“I can still taste his cock on your lips, babe.”

I don’t know why, but hearing Morgan talk about the cock I just had in my mouth turned me on like I had never felt before. I passionately kissed her back. Her hands moved all over my body. I opened my legs and she moved between them. I squeezed her plump ass and I traced the wet spot in her panties with the tip of my painted fingernail. She put her hand over mine and pushed my index finger inside her.

She was still soaked and loose from getting fucked earlier that evening. I realized that not only was Michael more of a man than me at first appearance, but that obviously his cock must have been a lot bigger too. Morgan grabbed my wrist and moved my hand in front of my face. Remnants of Michael’s seed mixed with her slickness traced my fingers. She slowly pushed my hand toward my face, putting my finger to my lips.

“Open up,” she insisted.

I opened my mouth and she put my wet fingers inside. I could taste Morgan’s sweet juices like I had tasted countless times before, but there was a different flavor now. I could taste Michael’s sweet and salty baby batter. Without any control, I moaned.

“Stay here,” Morgan commanded.

She walked into our bedroom and came back with her magic wand. She pulled my smooth legs apart and slid herself in between them. We were in the scissor position like a pair of lesbian lovers! I had seen this in porn before and it always turned me on, but I never thought I’d be one of the girls. Morgan's sopping pussy was pressed against my still-soft, tucked cock.

We both moaned with sapphic pleasure as we rubbed together. Then I heard a “click” as Morgan turned on the wand. She put it between our pleasure regions and we both continued to grind our hips against each other. The vibrations sent pulsing waves of pleasure through my body and hers. Within minutes we were both nearing orgasm. I was shocked that I was getting so close to cumming with a soft cock!

Nextdoor_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nextdoor_girl

Within minutes we simultaneously exploded, Morgan’s high-pitched voice shouting “Oh, fuck, yes” but somehow mine went even higher and more feminine, panting, “Yes, yes, fuck me!” Morgan turned off the vibrator and we both sat there, panting in bliss.

Eventually, she untangled herself from me and gave me a long, passionate kiss.

“That’s my girl! Didn’t that feel so right, to make love to me like the girl you are?”

I knew she was right. Something about this whole evening felt so right. Loving like a woman felt natural and freeing. I couldn’t lie to her.

“You’re so right,” I answered.

Morgan beamed a genuine, wide smile. She seemed so thrilled and fulfilled.

“And that’s not even the best way to make love like a girl, you know.”

Morgan leaned in, pressing her lips to my ear, and she whispered in her sexiest, most seductive tone, "Just wait until you feel what it’s like to have a guy fuck your brains out.”

* * *

Over the next few weeks, our relationship took a turn I could never have predicted just a few months earlier. Then, I was dreaming of marrying Morgan, that I would be the husband to my voluptuous, sexy wife. But since that night at Adam and Michael's apartment, I had become her girlfriend. At Morgan's insistence (and without any pushback from me), I started living as Samantha.

I hadn't so much as worn an article of male clothing in weeks. We did our makeup together and picked out outfits for each other. She had even taken to being the big spoon when we slept. We were girlfriends, sure, but she was clearly the more dominant one now, as I slipped further and further into feminization.

Eventually, Morgan told all of our fans on Samantha's Sissification Project about our night and our revelations, how I had always been a feminine sissy whether we knew it or not, and about how we were both now openly expressing our attraction to women and men to each other. Our fans were thrilled and encouraged us every step of the way.

All in full view of our many followers, we created a Bumble profile for her and a Grindr profile for me. When we would get messages, we would read and discuss them on stream. I would have never imagined getting so turned on watching my girlfriend fawn over men on a dating app, but that's how I found myself many nights. She would get messages from guys, and we would look at their profiles and gab about them like two boy-crazed girlfriends, talking about his likes and interests, biting our lips while looking at his photos.

Morgan would always ask if I thought the men messaging her were attractive. For some reason, she would only message them back if I said I thought the guy was cute. I think it turned her on to know that she was flirting with guys that I wanted but probably couldn't have.

When I would get messages on Grindr, we would do the same. But, of course, when discussing my suiters, Morgan was always much more x-rated on stream. While we would discuss her guys as "cute" or "handsome" and keep the conversation more romantic, she would always say things like "Can you imagine sucking his cock" or "Damn, I bet he could fuck you good" to me. In part, this was to play into what our viewers wanted (and it always brought in some donations). But I also think it was because she couldn't see me in a romantic relationship with a man, only a physical one.

Seeing how Morgan would light up when flirting with these handsome guys online made me realize she needed the sort of masculine attention I could no longer give her, if I ever could have. So, one night while we were looking at a guy's profile on stream, I encouraged her to set up a date with him.

"Would you really be okay with that?" she asked, her eyes lighting up with excitement.

I told her that I understood why she needed it. They went on a date that Friday evening. I felt so many emotions leading up to it: jealousy, nervousness, excitement, regret, arousal, just to name a few. That night I watched my girlfriend put on her sexiest lingerie and her best date-night outfit. I even helped her with her hair and makeup before giving her a kiss as she walked out the door with a mission to be romanced by a man that wasn't me.

Morgan thought it would be a great idea for me to stay on stream while she was on her date. I did, much to my chagrin. No matter how I tried to change the subject matter--by showing the stream my tits, my ass, by doing sexy little dances for them--the chat couldn't stop talking about what Morgan could have been up to on her date.

I bet she's under the table right now sucking a man's cock. How does that make you feel, sissy?

That's right, shake that ass for us like Morgan's shaking it for her date!

Your girl's on a date with a dude and you're sitting here showing us your ass hahahaha

Morgan came home a little after midnight, her hair a mess, her lipstick smeared. She sat down next to me and immediately started telling our followers all about her date. They had gone to a nice restaurant and hit it off right away. Afterward, they went to a club and danced. She told us about how he had started kissing her and how she had kissed him back, and about how he had asked her to go back to his place but she declined.

"So just dinner, dancing, and some kissing?" I asked, relieved.

"Well, there was a little more," she stated nervously, searching my eyes for a reaction.

"What more?" I asked.

"Well, he drove me home. And then, well, I sort of blew him before I got out."

Our chat exploded.

Yeah, you did, Morgan, you slut!

Of course she blew him! She needs a man's cock in her mouth, not our Sissy Samantha's little clit!

Kiss her! Kiss her!

Morgan read chat and then looked at me seductively.

"Wanna taste him?" She asked.

I didn't know what to say. I had encouraged this date but felt shocked and surprised with the reality of it. Before I could answer, Morgan leaned in and pressed her lips on mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I could still taste the distinct aroma of masculine musk on her lips, the taste of cum on her tongue.

"Don't be too jealous, baby," she said, "you'll be the one letting me taste the cock on your tongue soon enough."

* * * to be continued * * *

Published 
Written by sarahricegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments