Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Public Access — Part 1

"The custodian catches Stacey in the men’s room at work. Where will this new relationship lead?"

55
10 Comments 10
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"The woman is real (expect for the name), the bathroom is real, it’s even in my building; but the rest of the story is fabricated for your enjoyment from my hyperactive imagination!"

She wasn’t super-tall for a woman, but she stood slightly better than 5’6” in her sneakers. When I saw her, it was always at work because she was the building’s custodian. She was either a very light-skinned black woman or biracial. When she spoke, her voice was on the higher end of the range — not quite child-like, but just on that edge. I figured her to be in her mid-twenties.

She always wore jeans and the T-shirt provided by the company she worked for. Her jeans were usually snug, but not so tight as to make her job difficult. Her t-shirt was always worn loose, but I guessed her tits were a 38C. She never wore makeup, and she kept her shoulder-length dark hair pulled back in a tight ponytail.

I never really lusted after her or fantasized about her like I had other custodians over the years. I learned a long time ago about dipping your pen in the company inkwell — and I always applied that rule to contractors as well. All of that to say I didn’t spend a lot of time ogling her; but I did look occasionally — especially when she bent over to empty the waste bins.

I always greeted her warmly and thanked her every time she emptied my trash. My boss had taught me to know and respect “the help.” Her name was Katie and after nearly three months on the job we had just reached the “friendly banter” stage.

Her rounds brought her through our part of the building around 3:30 in the afternoon. That meant that she had moved on well before the end of the day. Sometimes when the job required me to work late, I would be the only one on our floor.

This worked out well for me since I am a closet cross-dresser. My wife at one time supported my “little habit,” but had cooled over the years. Mainly, I dressed and played with my sissy things while on trips for work. I had dabbled in chastity and loved crotchless panties, babydoll nighties, and realistic dildos buried in my hungry boi-pussy.

After hours was my favorite time to slip into the men’s room with my latest purchases and try them on; I would primp and preen and sometimes take pictures to post on my blog. It always fueled my masturbatory fantasies to imagine what would happen should another man come into the bathroom while I was in there and catch me dressed like a sissy slut!

Over the years, I had played out every fantasy in my head — being forced to suck cock, getting face-fucked, being fucked in my ass, getting spit roasted, being gang banged — every sissy fantasy possible. In retrospect, I was wholly unprepared — mentally at least — for the reality that was about to envelope my life.

My wife was out of town visiting her family out of state. Since I was left to my own devices I was not in a hurry to get home. I knew anything I did at work after hours tonight would not be interrupted by a text from her asking where I was and when I would be home. I should have left on time and done my dressing at home, but the sissy soul wants what the sissy soul wants when the sissy soul wants it.

I had just received a new package today, full of two new sets of sexy lingerie and a new dildo. I was looking forward to getting myself alone with them and decided the added thrill of dressing in the men’s room at work (thus more fuel for the sissy-fantasy fire) was worth any extra risk. The men’s room had been remodeled when we moved onto this floor and the stall walls had been taken down so it was just one big room with one toilet and one wall urinal. Handrails ran behind as well as beside the toilet, and there were two sinks in the vanity.

Because I had all the time in the world, I went almost all-out. First was rolling my lace-top black stockings up my legs. The outfit didn’t have garters so I had to settle for stay-up stockings. There was always something so sensuous about putting on a pair of stockings. I normally liked RHT Cuban-heel seamed stockings, but for this sissy, any stockings are sexy stockings! I had not brought my heels, but I knew the floors were recently cleaned so I felt okay without them.

Next, I got out my chastity cage — a sissy pink Holy Trainer IV. I fitted the ring over my cock and pulled my balls through. Putting on a chastity cage always made me hard so I had to work fast. I used a small dab of hand soap to lube the tube and slid my shaft into it. I had to force it a bit as I positioned it to slide the lock into place. I locked it, leaving the keys on the counter.

The chemise was next, in pale sissy pink of course! The underwire cups were trimmed with a wide band of black lace that ran into extra-wide shoulder straps of black lace and pink satin. Another wide band of black lace ran under the bra cups as well and around the side. I paired the chemise with a pair of pink microfiber bikini panties. They didn’t exactly match, but they were, in fact, pink!

I admired my reflection in the mirror and lifted the hem of the chemise to reveal the outline of my cage in the front of the panties. I was leaking pre-cum and staining the front of the panties. I had been dressed and fawning and preening in the mirror for about fifteen minutes when the urge to urinate hit me.

Like a good little sissy, I lowered my panties and sat down on the toilet. I was relieving myself, feeling the liquid coming from the tip of my cage to make a tinkle sound in the bowl. Suddenly, I heard the door handle being turned! I quickly glanced over to the door. Had I remembered to lock it?

My heart leaped into my throat as I realized I had not! I tried to cry out, “I’m in here!” My voice was more of a croak and didn’t carry. Katie walked right into the bathroom, catching me on the toilet.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, honey,” she started. Then, “Wait a minute. This is the men’s room! What are you doing in here . . . .” Her voice trailed off as she recognized me.

NicoleKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleKind

“I can explain,” I said, suddenly aware that I had absolutely no explanation to provide.

“I’m sure it would be an interesting story,” she said, “but I’m not sure whatever you’re about to tell me is going to be the truth.”

“Well, I, uh,” I started to say.

She interrupted me. “Let me try. You like to wear panties,” she stated matter-of-factly.

I nodded.

“You like to wear other lingerie as well,” she indicated my current chemise and stockings.

I nodded again.

“You like to lock up that little white dick,” she smirked as she gestured between my legs.

I shook my head.

“What? Wait, let me guess. You don’t think your dick is little?”

I nodded.

“It’s actually about —,” I started to speak again.

She interrupted me again. “Baby, if your white dick fits in that pretty pink cage, trust me, it’s a little white dick!” She laughed as my face burned with shame.

“So what’s with all the pink shit?” she asked. “You just like that color or are you some kind of sissy as well?”

“Yes,” I said meekly.

“Yes, what?”

“Yes, to both I guess.”

“So you like to wear pink because you’re a sissy; got it. Are you gay? Do you suck dick?”

“No, and no.”

“Hmmm. I thought all sissies liked to suck dick.” She walked over to the vanity and looked into the package which was next to the keys to my cage. She reached inside and pulled out my new dildo.

It was an ultra-realistic cock-and-balls dildo in dark brown. It was over eight inches long and nearly two inches wide. It had a well-defined head and bulging veins. I had been looking forward to my maiden voyage on it later tonight. She pulled it from the box and shook it in my general direction.

“Somebody’s not telling me the truth,” she admonished me. “Maybe I need to ask a different question.”

I swallowed hard, feeling a lump rising in my throat.

“Does my little sissy want to suck dick?” Her use of the word “my” wasn’t lost on me.

“Maybe,” I croaked.

“Interesting. So what were you planning on using this dildo for? Practice? Were you going to practice sucking dick with it?”

“Yes.”

“Were you going to practice taking dick up your ass too?”

“Yes,” I said. She stroked the dildo like it was a real cock.

“This is an awfully big dick to start with,” she said, “It’s nice and thick — meaty even. Have you used other rubber dicks on your ass, sissy?”

“Yes.”

“So you are gay, then.”

“No!” I said emphatically. “I think . . . .” I took a deep breath and continued. “I think I might enjoy being treated like a woman while I’m dressed up as a sissy.”

“You mean you think you’d like to get fucked in the mouth and ass, maybe by a big black cock like this?” She waved the dildo at me again.

“Yes.”

“I know you’re married. Do you still like women?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like to eat pussy?”

“Oh, yes!” I said, “I love eating pussy.”

“Good. Stand up and pull up your panties.” I started to stand up and reached for my panties. “Wipe first, you nasty bitch!” I sat back down and pulled a wad of tissue from the roll and wiped the tip of my cage. By this time, it was more pre-cum than urine, I think.

She walked back to the vanity and deposited the dildo back in its box. She turned to face me and gestured for me to approach her.

“Kneel right there,” she said. “Get comfy.” I knelt where she indicated and then sat back on my calves. She held up the keys to my chastity cage and jingled them at me. “Thank you for handing in these keys. I can make sure they get to the lost and found.” She smirked. “I’m sure someone will be looking for them.”

She reached into her back pocket for her phone.

“Please, no pictures,” I said as her camera flashed. She jingled the keys again.

“Let’s just make sure this goes smoothly, shall we?” She took more pictures. “You’d hate to have to explain this to your wife tonight, wouldn’t you? Why you came home with your cock locked in a sissy-pink cage?”

“My wife is out of town,” I blurted out. I regretted having said it immediately.

“Even better.”

She stepped close to me, unbuttoned the waist of her jeans, and wriggled them down her legs. She was wearing mid-rise bikini panties in dark green satin. The satin around the waist and leg holes was gathered for a frilly appearance. Despite the dark green color, I could clearly see a dark wet spot in the front.

“I’m not sure this is a good idea,” I said. “I mean, I’m married . . . I’m, uh.” She grabbed the back of my head and shoved her satin-covered snatch into my face, rubbing her moist slit against my nose. The smell of her dripping pussy was intoxicating and I felt my cock swelling inside of my cage.

“You said you loved eating pussy,” she said. “So let’s keep your wife out of this if we can. I’m sure she’d understand.” She stopped rubbing her crotch against my face. “I want you to eat this pussy. I want you to want to eat this pussy. Do you want to eat my pussy?”

“Oh God, yes!” I said. I knew where this was going. “Please let me eat your pussy! Please let me lick your pussy and make you come!”

“What is your name, sissy?” she asked me suddenly. “I know all you sissy-types have a femme name for yourselves. What’s yours?”

“Stacey,” I said. She pulled the crotch of her panties to the right, exposing her shaved outer labia and already swollen inner labia.

“Eat my pussy, Stacey. Lick my clittie and suck on my slit. Make me come!” She grabbed the back of my head by the hair and pulled me back into her moist folds.

Published 
Written by Stacey_tv2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments