Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 06

"Amanda's husband embraces his new lifestyle"

54
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.9k words 4.9k words

The next few months passed without any substantial change in my relationship with Mandy. We met two or three times a week, usually at their apartment.  Tim seemed to have come to terms with his inner desires and was now anxious to subjugate himself to both Mandy and me.

I noticed that Mandy, too, was changing.  She was far more assertive with Tim, ordering him to do things rather than asking.  She had also started to be somewhat disparaging with him, sometimes humiliating him, however, he seemed to enjoy it.

I was having a great time. I had a willing partner on tap to fuck whenever I felt like it, without any responsibilities attached.  She had a magnificent body which she used to great effect.  I also loved the way she reacted, the way she moved, the way her body changed as she was aroused, and the way she submitted to her feelings. 

She loved being fucked by me and had incredibly intense orgasms, which made my own so much more enjoyable.   I also had immense pleasure in my sensations when I ejaculated inside her vagina, filling her with my semen.  Watching it ooze out later was very erotic.

Tim was now cleaning up regularly and seemed increasingly to enjoy sucking my cock.  I thought that he was probably ready for something more.

These thoughts were going through my mind one Friday when Mandy came into my office.

“Alan,” she said, “can you come round and visit after work tonight?”

“Sure,” I said, “I can stay the night if you want.”

“Oh, that sounds perfect,” she replied, “see you around eight?”

“Yes, eight is good,” I answered.

Mandy left my office and I returned to my work but found it difficult to concentrate as I was already imagining what I was going to do with her.

I left the office at around six and went home, where I had a shower, changed, and packed a small bag.  I left at around seven-thirty and arrived at their apartment just before eight.  

Tim answered the door and took me to the living room.  I gave him my bag.

“Here, Tim,” I said, “put this in the bedroom.”

He took my bag and did as he was told, then returned.

“Are you staying the night?” he asked.

“I might do, if I feel like it,” I replied.

Mandy came into the living room.  She looked fucking hot, dressed in a tight sweater that made her large bust look huge, and a short mini-skirt.

“Hello Alan,” she said, kissing me on the mouth, “sorry I wasn’t there to welcome you, I was busy in the kitchen and didn’t hear the bell.”

“No problem,” I said, “Tim let me in.  He also put my bag in the bedroom.”

“Oh great,” she said, “would you like a drink?”

“Yes, please, a glass of red wine,” I said.

“Tim, go and find some red wine,” Mandy said, “and stay in the kitchen until I call you.”

He left for the kitchen.  Mandy sat on the couch, her legs folded under her, and motioned for me to sit next to her.  Her skirt had ridden up and she was showing a large expanse of thigh.  I sat next to her and fondled one of her knees.

“Tim wants to get more sexual with you,” she said.

“Oh,” I answered, “I’m not surprised.  But what do you want?”

“I don’t know,” she answered, “on the one hand I’m pleased that he feels able to recognise and accept his feelings, but on the other I’m both hurt and angry that he’s not as masculine as I thought.”

“I’ve noticed that you’ve become more dominant with him and that you humiliate him from time to time,” I said.

“Well, yes,” she replied, “it started out from anger, but he seemed to enjoy it, so I just carried on.”

“Mandy,” I said, “Tim is a classic cuck.  You have chosen to have a relationship with an alpha-male, and he is now willingly giving up any claims he has on you.  You have given your body to me now, and he knows that he will have limited access to it.  He will defer completely to me.”

“He will, of course, be torn with his feelings,” I continued. “He’ll be excited and sexually aroused by seeing you with your lover, but also feel shamed, not to mention jealous.  But that conflict is part of his sexuality, and he will gain pleasure from enduring it. Humiliation is part of that, too. He needs to feel inadequate.  He needs to feel that he is inferior to your lover.  That’s part of why he wants me to be more sexual with him.  He wants to acknowledge my position and to be used by me, to be there for my pleasure.”

“I understand that,” Mandy responded, “but I still feel angry and let down by him.  I want him to be punished for that.”

“Well then, deny him his request,” I said, “and that will reinforce your dominance and control.”

She lifted her hand to stroke my face.

“You have the ability to make me feel so calm,” she said, “you’re a lovely man, even though you’re selfish and unreliable.  I don’t know why I’m attracted to bastards.”

“Because you like the way they fuck you,” I said, “you like being dominated and used.  Now call your husband.”

“Tim,” she called, “come in here now.”

Her tone of voice was commanding.  She was now clearly in charge and exerting her dominance.  

Tim came back into the living room, bringing the red wine and three glasses with him.  He poured it and handed it round.  I picked up my glass and proposed a toast to us, after which we all drank.

We didn’t talk about relationships or anything like that, instead we started talking about all of the usual things, politics, work, our friends.  We finished the bottle of wine and Tim went to fetch another.  We were all now very relaxed, the wine having taken effect.

While he was out of the room, I started to kiss Mandy.  Soon we were in the throes of a passionate embrace. I was feeling her tits through her sweater and realised she wasn’t wearing a bra.  In no time I had a hand up underneath and was tweaking a nipple.

She threw her head back.

“Aaaah” she moaned, “that’s so nice.”

I licked her neck then gave her a lovebite, before locking my mouth on hers again as I felt her fingers rubbing my cock through my trousers, then unzipping me and pulling it out.

She broke our kiss and leaned over to lick the tip of my cock before looking up at me, lust in her eyes, when Tim returned.  She looked up at him and I saw a naughty expression in her eyes.

“Come over here, Tim,” she said, “and drop your trousers.  I want to see your pathetic cock.”

He put down the wine and did as she said, dropping his trousers and pants and revealing his flaccid cock.

“Look at this cock,” she said, holding mine in her hand, “this is a real man’s cock.  See how I can barely get my fingers around it? That’s because it’s thick, maybe twice as thick as yours.  And see how big the beautiful, mushroom-shaped knob is.  It’s bigger than the shaft, flaring out on top of it.”

She started masturbating me, sliding her hand up and down my shaft.  

“Look at it throb in my hand,” she said, “look at the precum oozing out.  Don’t you wish yours was like this?”

Tim was now gazing at my cock, his mouth slightly open, his tongue between his teeth.  His cock had started to grow and was now almost horizontal.

My precum was now running out of my slit and down onto Mandy’s hand.  She rubbed her forefinger over my glans, spreading my precum, then put her finger into Tim’s mouth.  He sucked it greedily.

“But it isn’t,” she said, taking his cock her hand and stroking it, sliding his foreskin back and forth, “yours is thin and not as hard. You’re lucky you still have your foreskin, because it makes it a little thicker than it would be otherwise.”

Tim was breathing quite heavily now, and I could see a little bead of precum emerge from the tip.

“Now you can watch as Alan puts his cock inside me and fucks me,” she said.

She got up off the couch and removed her mini-skirt and thong, then turned round to face the couch and lifted one foot and placed it on the seat.  I moved behind her and, bending my legs slightly, positioned my cock under her slit and rubbed my glans between her labia, finding her entrance and slotting into it.

I gave a push and felt my cock sink into her vagina, forcing open her hole and driving apart her vaginal walls. I put my hand around her waist and pressed a finger on her clit.

“Aaaah, fuck, that feels so good having a proper cock in me,” she cried.

I carried on pushing, enjoying the sensations of her vaginal walls rubbing against my corona as my glans pushed them apart and then feeling them shrink in to clasp my shaft like a velvet sleeve.

Tim was standing next to me, his mouth open as he watched me enter his wife.  His eyes were shining and his face flushed.  Mandy turned her head to look at him.

“Come closer, Tim,” she ordered, “I want to hold your little cock as Alan fucks me, so that I can feel your excitement as you watch another man fucking your wife.  You do like it when someone bigger fucks me, don’t you?”

“God, yes,” Tim said, hoarsely, as he shuffled forward and Mandy took his cock in her hand.

“This is such a scrawny cock,” she said, wriggling her hips as I started thrusting in her, “no wonder I prefer Alan’s.  He fills me up.  He also fills me with thick, creamy semen, shooting it inside until it runs out of me.”

“Oh God,” Tim groaned as his hips made thrusting movements, “you’re driving me crazy.  I’m going to cum any minute.”

I started thrusting hard, lifting Mandy with my instrokes as I pinched her clit between my thumb and forefinger, feeling it harden and enlarge.  She had a big clit and it gave her lots of pleasure.  It wasn’t long before my finger felt the tip emerge from her hooded shaft.

“Oh god yes,” she cried, “fuck me. Oh god.” 

Her voice trailed off and she started grunting and breathing heavily, then moaning.  She was still holding Tim’s cock and stroking it when suddenly she cried out.

“Ayeeeeee. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.”

At the same time, Tim gave a huge grunt and ejaculated a small, watery stream of semen onto the floor, followed by another.

Mandy’s cunt was spasming around my cock in the same rhythm as her cries, sucking at it and rippling around my shaft.  Her body was shaking and her knee started to bend which made her bear down on my cock.  

I put my right hand under her sweater and grabbed her right tit, pinching her nipple.  She gave a squeal and her cunt clenched even more tightly around my cock, then she shifted her hips and my cock slipped out.

“Oh fuck,” she cried, “put it back in,” desperately scrabbling to find my cock.  

I felt a hand take my shaft and guide my cock back into her slit.  It was Tim. He pushed my cock in then squatted down so that his face was close to my coupling with his wife.

“God, this looks sexy,” he breathed, “your cock looks incredible as it powers in and out of her vagina.”

He put his hand up to feel the underside of my cock as I went in and out.  It felt rather nice, his fingers rubbing my urethra.

“Use your tongue, Tim,” I snapped, “lick my cock as I fuck your wife.”

He leaned forward and I felt his tongue on my shaft.  He had it positioned so that the tip of his tongue was just inside Mandy’s slit, and my shaft rode along it.  It felt damn good.

Next minute I felt his fingers on my balls as he lifted them and moved them around.  I looked down and thought what a good cuck he was and how much I was enjoying using the two of them.

After a while, I started to feel that slow burn as my cock started to itch and my nerves began firing crazily.  I was going to cum very soon.  I grabbed Mandy’s hips and began pulling her down hard then pushing her back as I ploughed in and out of her.

I fucked her for all I was worth until suddenly my muscles tensed and my cock jerked as a wad of semen rushed up my shaft and jetted deep inside her vagina, spraying sperm everywhere.

“Oh god yes,” Mandy shouted, “fill me with your sperm. My eggs want your sperm.”

I ejaculated again and again until my semen started oozing out around my cock and dripping on the floor.  Eventually, I stopped moving and my cock fell out of her cunt, followed by a stream of semen dripping on the floor.

Tim lapped at Mandy’s cunt, sucking my semen out of it, then took my cock in his mouth and sucked it clean, his fingers playing with my balls at the same time.

I pulled Mandy towards me and kissed her, my hand stroking her hair.

“Let’s go into the bedroom,” I replied, “I’m going to make love to you all night long.  Tim, you can wake us up with coffee in the morning, then make us breakfast.”

Victoriadolf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Victoriadolf

“Yes, Alan,” he said.

I took Mandy by the hand and led her to the bedroom, deliberately closing the door behind us.  I wanted Mandy to concentrate on me only, and not have any distractions.

We fucked like rabbits for hours, as though we’d only just met.  We fucked in so many different positions that I lost count.  I was able to hold off cumming for a long time, but Mandy seemed to be in a state of constant orgasm.  Eventually, we were both so tired that we fell asleep, still joined by my erect cock.

We were woken up by a knock on the door as Tim came in with mugs of coffee.  The bed was an absolute mess, the top sheet rumpled and covered with stains.  The bottom sheet still slimy with our fluids.

“Looks like you guys had a good time,” Tim said.

“Oh we did,” I replied, “I’m sure you heard us.”

“I did,” he said, “as, I’m sure, did half the neighbourhood.  Mandy is very noisy when she’s with you.”

“That’s because she can actually feel something when my cock is inside her,” I said, “unlike the void she feels when you’re trying to fuck her.  Now go and get the breakfast ready.”

He left to go to the kitchen, leaving me in bed with his wife.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked her.

“Well, for the few hours left, I slept beautifully,” she said, “thank you for a wonderful night.”

“My pleasure,” I said, “now let’s go and get ready for your husband.  He’s worked hard.”

We went into the bathroom and showered together, having a little fun soaping each other, then got dressed and went into the kitchen.

Tim had prepared eggs, bacon, and sausages, as well as a fresh pot of coffee.  We all sat down and started eating.

“What have you planned for today?” Tim asked.

“I’m leaving this morning,” I said, “unfortunately I can’t stay as I’d really like to spend the weekend in bed with Mandy.’

“Oh, that’s a shame,” Tim said, disappointment evident on his face, “I was looking forward to your being here.”

“I think I better go to the supermarket this morning,” Mandy replied, “after that, I’ll make a light lunch then we can spend some time relaxing and doing whatever we feel like doing.”

When we’d finished eating, he cleared the table and did the washing up while Mandy and I went into the living room to sit with our coffee.  Tim joined us after a while.

“Are you having a good time, Tim?” I asked.

“Yes, I am,” he replied, “sometimes it’s difficult, but I’m beginning to realise that how I feel about myself is more important than what others think.”

“Excellent,” I said, “that will make you much happier.  Anyway, I must be off now.”

I got up and went to the front door, deliberately leaving my overnight bag behind.  Mandy and Tim followed me.

“Shit, you’re a sexy woman, Mandy, you look fantastic,” I said, looking at her.

“Oh, shut up, Alan,” she said, “you are insatiable.”

“Only because you’re so damn desirable,” I said, stepping forward and kissing her neck then running my lips up and down it.

“Ooooo,” she breathed, “you are so naughty,” then turned towards me and kissed me on the mouth, her tongue licking my lips.

“And you’re gorgeous,” I murmured as I pulled her towards me.

“Ahem.” Tim cleared his throat.

“Shut up, Tim,” Mandy snapped, “I’m busy with Alan.”

She turned back to me and kissed me again, our tongues dancing with each other, as she rubbed her hand over the front of my trousers.  I pulled up the hem of her top and slid my hand underneath, running my fingers over her skin.

I pulled back from our kiss and pulled up her top, revealing her breasts.  My god, they were lovely. Large and firm, thrusting forward from her body without drooping.  Her areolae were dark pink and large, surrounding big nipples that were sticking straight out.

“Your tits are magnificent,” I said, “out of this world.”

I leaned forward and sucked in her right nipple until her whole aureola was in my mouth, then flicked my tongue over the tip of her nipple as I felt her shudder.  At the same time I held her left breast in my hand and palpitated it.

“Oh my,” she murmured.

I slowly pulled my mouth off her nipple, raking my teeth over it, then gave her a lovebite on the side of her breast.

“Ouch,” she yelped, “why did you do that?”

“To put my mark on you,” I said, “to remind your husband that you’re mine now.”

I turned to look at Tim.  He was watching, pain etched onto his features.

“Don’t you forget, Tim,” I said, “Your job is to look after your wife in everything but sex.  I provide her needs in that department.”

I turned back to Mandy.

“That’s what you want, isn’t it?” I asked.

‘“Yes,” she said, “that’s what I want.”

I gave her a final kiss and then let myself out.

On the way home, I thought how well this was turning out.  I was now completely in control of this relationship.  Tim was becoming a proper submissive cuck and had given up his wife’s body to be my fucktoy.  Mandy was devoted to me and would do anything I wanted, which would give me the opportunity for some interesting fun.

When I got home, I made myself some coffee then went into the living room and called Sarah.

“Hello Sarah, how are you today?”

“I’m great, thanks,” she replied, “and you?”

“In excellent spirits,” I answered, “I’ve just spent the night with Mandy and I think everything is progressing very well.  Would you like to come over and hear about it?”

“Would I, just,” she said, “wild horses couldn’t stop me.  I’ll be there in fifteen minutes,” and put the ‘phone down.

When she arrived I let her in and took her into the living room.  I’d already made some coffee for her, so handed her a mug as she sat down on the couch, her legs curled under her.

“Tell me all,’ she said.

So I described everything that had happened; how Mandy was now becoming dominant and enjoying speaking down to Tim; how Tim had accepted his sexuality and embraced the cuckold lifestyle; how he was enjoying the conflict between pain and ecstasy and being told he was inadequate.  

I told her how Mandy was becoming increasingly obsessed with my cock and how her orgasms were becoming more intense; how she was now talking about fertility and sperm; how Tim was no longer allowed to fuck her except on special occasions and then only with a condom.

“Shit, Alan,” she said, “that’s a hell of a situation and places a lot of responsibility on you.  You need to be very careful not to ruin their lives.”

“Look, Sarah,” I said, “I’m not doing anything they haven’t actively pursued.  They are adults and can make their own decisions.”

“Oh come on,” she replied, “you’ve manipulated them, and you know it.  Mandy is a good friend and I won’t have you screwing up her life.”

‘I know she’s a friend, which is one of the reasons I’m talking about it with you,” I said, “I think it would be really good if you got involved.”

“What do you mean involved?  You mean you’d like me to join your ménage au trois and make it a ménage au quatre?” she said.  “Why would I do that? I’m not in your thrall.”

“No, no,” I protested, “I’m not suggesting it for me.  Firstly, I think you’d enjoy fooling around a bit and, frankly, I think you’d enjoy fucking Mandy’s husband in front of her.  It would appeal to your competitive spirit.  Secondly, I think it would be good for Tim.  He’ll continue to be a cuck as it’s part of his sexuality, but it would make him more confident.”

‘“God, you’re a wily bastard,” she said.

“That may be,” I responded, “but it does appeal to you, doesn’t it?”

“If I’m being honest, yes, it does, but then what happens after that?”

In truth, I didn’t have the answer to that.  I was pretty sure that I was in a long-term relationship with Mandy and Tim, but that they would start including others, either singles or couples, as they became more confident with their lifestyle.

“I don’t know,” I answered, “but I don’t think there’s anything that can’t be managed.”

“And when did you think this should happen?”

“In the next few weeks,” I replied, “but I’d like your help with it. I need you to set the scene with Mandy. Talk to her; encourage her to experiment. After all, you’re a close friend.”

“Oh, I like that idea,” she said with a broad grin, “I’ll let you know when everything’s ready. Now come over here.”

“Oh shit, Sarah,” I said, “I’m tired and fucked out. Please, not now.”

“Shut up and get over here, Alan.  You wanted something from me, now you’re going to do something for me.”

I went over and stood in front of her.  She got up off the couch and unbuttoned my shirt then ran her hands over my chest.

“Sexy man,” she said.

I leaned down and kissed her, my hands feeling her tits through her top, then took her hands and pulled her up to stand in front of me.

I pulled her top over her head, then undid her belt and unbuttoned her jeans.  She tugged them down together with her panties and stepped out of them.

Her small body looked lovely.  Her little tits looked delightful, with her nipples sticking out.  Her trim cunt with its almost hairless pubes looked enticing, waiting to be split open. I brushed my fingers over her nipples.

“Sit down again,” I said, “but forward so that your cunt is at the front of the seat.”

She did as I said, slouching back on the couch. She had a fascinating cunt. It looked small and trim until she became excited when it opened up and her inner labia emerged, large and ragged.  Those concealed a vagina that was surprisingly big for such a small woman.  She also had a large clitoris.

I started licking her slit, running my tongue up and down her labia, then gently separating them.  She moved her hips back and forth, rubbing my mouth as I did so.

I licked the fold between her inner and outer labia, then up to her clitoris, over the top and down the other side.  I could feel her inner labia starting to engorge and unfurl and could taste some moisture as it emerged.

She held the back of my head and pulled it into her mound.  Her labia had now opened much more and I could taste her juices inside her slit.  I lapped at it, my nose rubbing against her clitoris.  At the same time, I played with her nipples, pulling them and rolling them around.

“Aaaah,” she breathed, “that feels good.”

I licked up her slit, pushing my tongue inside, until I reached her clit which I sucked between my lips then released, then sucked and released again.  I felt it grow and the tip emerge from the folds of her hood.  I tickled it with the tip of my tongue and felt her really pull my head into her groin.

“Oh fuck,” she gasped, “oh shit that’s nice,” and started thrusting her hips back and forth.

I let go of her left tit and reached between her legs to push two fingers inside her hole, then three, corkscrewing and feeling for the top of her vagina as I sucked on her clit.  Her fluids were dribbling out of her now, wetting my chin, and she was really thrusting with her hips.

She started panting and grunting.  I could feel her body tensing up and relaxing, when suddenly she gave a piercing cry and lifted her hips off the couch and held still, before squirting a stream of fluid out of her vagina and up my nose.

I spluttered and gasped as I pulled my head back and saw her squirt another stream of clear fluid up into the air.  Some landed on her stomach, some on the carpet, but it was like a mini flood.  Then another, after which she stopped.  

I took my fingers, which were soaked, out of her cunt and licked them clean.  It tasted a little sour, but not unpleasant, so I licked it off her cunt as well, before moving up and kissing her so that she could taste herself.

She put her arms under my shirt and rubbed my back.

“Thank you for that,” she murmured, “I really enjoyed it.”

“My pleasure,” I replied.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come inside me?” she asked.

“I’d love to,” I said, “but another time.  I’m really quite tired and a little sore.”

“Alright, my love,” she said, “but any time you want me, just call.”

“I will,” I said and moved to sit down next to her.

I cuddled her for several minutes until she got up and put her clothes back on.

“I’ll leave you now,” she said, “I’ll let you know when Mandy’s ready for a foursome.”

We went to the front door.  I gave her a kiss and she left.

I returned to the living room and, seeing the mess she’d made on the floor, fetched some cleaning materials from the kitchen to sort it out.  After that I sat down and thought about our conversation.

I was very pleased with the result.  Sarah was completely on board with my suggestion and would no doubt give Tim the time of his life.  That would take the relationship into another dimension and provide an ideal environment for furthering my sexual pleasure with Mandy.  Perhaps I might even persuade her to stop her birth control …….

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments