Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda - Chapter 01

"The start of an affair"

126
15 Comments 15
11.1k Views 11.1k
6.1k words 6.1k words

The first time I met Amanda was when I’d gone to Accounts at work to ask why a client had not been properly billed.  When I got there, the accounts manager introduced me to her, saying that client billing was her responsibility. I shook her hand as we were introduced, looking her in the eye, but I’d already allowed myself a brief look at her body. 

She was an average-sized person, maybe five foot six, with a full figure.  She had a large bust, narrow waist, and broad hips with a nicely rounded butt. 

I discussed my billing problem with her and she said she’d fix it and let me know when it was done.  I left and returned to my office.

At the end of the day, Amanda arrived at my office carrying a pile of papers.  She explained that she’d found out what the problem was and had now fixed it.  I thanked her very much and watched her leave, enjoying the sway of her hips as she went. 

During the following few months our paths crossed a few times.  I found out that she had a good sense of humour and that she enjoyed teasing.  She had a boyfriend, Tim, but from what she said, it didn’t seem to be too serious. 

Our conversation was now getting a little bit more familiar until one day I asked her whether she’d like to have a drink after work.  She agreed quite readily and that evening we left together to go to the local pub.  When we got there, we found a table at the side and I went to the bar to get a rum and coke for her and a gin and tonic for myself.  I ordered doubles and brought them back and sat down.

“Thank you, Alan,” she said, “cheers,” as she clinked her glass against mine.

“Cheers,” I said, “here’s to a happy and healthy life with lots of sex.”

“I’ll drink to that,” she said.

“Well,” I said, “I hope Tim is making sure it happens.”

“I’m not complaining,” she said, “but what about you? Are you seeing anyone special?”

I had an active sex life, but didn’t have any special relationship at the time.  I had a number of girls who were friends, including some from work, and with whom I slept from time to time, but nothing regular. 

“No one in particular,” I said, “but I’m not a monk.”

“I’m sure someone will come along,” she said, stroking my arm.

We finished our drinks and I went to get another round, making them doubles again. I was enjoying looking at her rather ample bust and wondered whether perhaps I could get to see it without any clothes covering it. 

We carried on talking and before long I had ordered a third round of drinks.  I could see that the alcohol was having an effect on her.  She was more open in her body language and becoming more tactile, touching my arms and sometimes my face. 

“How long have you and Tim been going out?” I asked.

“About six months,” she replied.

“Are you living together?”

“No,” she answered, “he thinks we should wait until we’re engaged.”

Silly boy, I thought, then I wondered whether that was actually what she wanted.  Amanda wasn’t the shy, retiring type.  Indeed, I thought she was quite likely to be quite an adventurous person, sexually, and that perhaps Tim wasn’t everything she wanted. 

I looked at her, then reached over and pulled her towards me and kissed her, not a peck, but a full-on, open-mouth kiss.  She didn’t pull back, allowing me to lick her lips.

“I like you, Amanda,” I said, “I think you’re smart, attractive, and great fun.”

“I like you too,” she said, ‘but I’m with Tim.”

“I understand,” I said.  But that made me more interested. The thought of seducing Amanda when she was committed to another man was stimulating.  I love the challenge of breaking through that resolve in a woman.

“Are you ready to go, then?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“Would you like me to call you a taxi?”

“Oh no,” she replied, “I live fairly close by.  It’s only a ten minute walk.”

“I’ll see you home then,” I said.

“It’s not necessary,” she replied, “I’m used to looking after myself.”

“I wouldn’t hear of it,” I answered.

We left the pub together and walked towards her home.  I was quite pleased as it would give me a chance to perhaps get invited in and, if not, at least I would find out where she lived. 

We arrived at the entrance to a small block of apartments after about ten minutes.  I held open the door for her then followed her into the lobby.

“Which floor?” I asked.

“Second,” she replied.

I pressed the button for the elevator and we got in.  As it went up, I kept my distance from her.  We arrived on the second floor and got out. 

“You can come in for coffee if you behave,” she said.

“Of course,” I replied, having no intention of following her admonition.

We went inside.  She took me into the living room and said I should sit down, then went into the kitchen.  I didn’t stay in the living room but followed her into the kitchen.  As she started getting things ready, I put my arms around her waist and held her tight.

“You are damn sexy, Amanda,” I breathed in her ear, then licked it.

She squirmed briefly, then leaned back into me.

“I told you to behave,” she said.

“I am behaving,” I replied, and moved my hands to hold her breasts, palpitating them.

“Mmmm,” she murmured, and pushed her butt against me, before turning around and taking my face between her hands and kissing me, her tongue exploring my mouth.  I held her butt and squeezed it, pulling her into my groin so that she could feel my stiffening cock. She broke our kiss.

“Oh God, Alan, we shouldn’t be doing this.”

“Shhhh.  Just enjoy it,” I said, and locked my mouth on hers.

We kissed like that for ages, our tongues entangled, our saliva flowing between us. We sucked each other’s lips, we licked inside each other’s mouths.  I rubbed her butt cheeks through her dress then felt underneath, lifting them.  She moved her legs so that they wrapped around one of mine and rubbed her groin on my thigh.  Eventually we broke our kiss.

“Let’s go to the living room,” Amanda said, “it’s more comfortable there.”

She led me by the hand to the couch and we sat down, then carried on kissing.  She was leaning back against one of the arms as we explored each other’s mouths.  My one hand was behind her head while my other was fondling her knee where her dress had ridden up her leg.  After a few minutes I moved it higher up, caressing the tender flesh of her inner thigh.  She shifted her hips.

“Alan,” she said, breaking our kiss, “you’re a very attractive man and I like you very much, but I can’t sleep with you.  I’m with Tim and it wouldn’t be right.”

“Amanda, I’m not going to do anything you don’t want,” I replied, “we’re just having a good time and can stop whenever you want.” Then I kissed her again, my tongue in her mouth, before sliding my lips down the side of her neck.  At the same time, I moved my hand higher up her inner thigh.

Amanda put her head back, exposing her neck.  I licked all around it, sucking on her skin, then down the middle towards her bust.  I took my hand out from under her skirt and undid the top two buttons of her blouse. She thrust forward her chest, so I undid another button and pushed my hand in to caress one of her breasts, rubbing my palm over her bra and feeling her nipple harden underneath.

“Aaaah,” she murmured, “that’s nice.”

I felt for her nipple with my fingers and pinched it gently, rolling it around.  She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

I took my hand out of her blouse and undid the remaining buttons so that it fell open.  She leaned forward and took it off, throwing it on the floor.  I reached behind her and undid her bra, which fell forward, revealing her breasts.  They looked magnificent.  They were very full but seemed quite firm.  She had large, dark pink areolae and big nipples that stuck out.

“My god, your breasts are beautiful,” I said, “they are simply stunning.”

“Thank you,” she said, thrusting them forward.

I leaned forward and licked the nipple of her left breast before sucking it into my mouth along with its areola.  I held it between my lips as I ducked and tickled the tip of her nipple with my tongue.  She put her hands on either side of my face, holding my cheeks, as I sucked.

“Oh, that’s lovely,” she murmured, shifting her hips and opening her legs.  My cock was now straining against my trousers and leaking precum into my boxers. 

I took her hand off my thigh and placed it over my fly so that she could feel it while I continued to suck her breast.  She rubbed her hand over my cock, then unzipped my fly and felt inside until she grabbed it and pulled it out.

“Mmmm,” she murmured, fondling my cock, “you do like my breasts.”

“They are gorgeous,” I said, letting go of her left breast and then fastening my mouth on her right breast.

“Aaaah,” she sighed again and started swaying her knees together and apart. My hand snaked up between them until I could feel the crease between her thigh and her body.  My fingers touched the hem of her panties then crept underneath. 

I could feel the edge of her slit and her surrounding pubic hair.  My knuckles brushed inside her panties as my finger slid along her slit.  They felt quite damp. She raised her hips as I touched her and moaned. 

I took my mouth off her breast and leaned forward to kiss her as my fingers slid along her slit searching for the entrance to her vagina.  She kissed me back passionately, her tongue licking my teeth and my gums.  My fingers found her entrance and I massaged inside her cunt.  Her hips were now moving all over the place and she was tugging my cock.

“Oh my god, Alan,” she said, breaking our kiss, “we shouldn’t be doing this but it feels so good.”

“Amanda, just enjoy things and stop analysing,” I said.

“Call me Mandy.  It’s so much nicer than Amanda.”

“Very well then, Mandy.  Stop thinking about things and just enjoy the feelings.  I want you to feel good.”

“Oh, I do feel good,” she said, “I feel really good.”

I went back to kissing her and feeling her cunt. Her juices were now flowing out of her and wetting my hand.  My fingers were quite deep inside and I could feel the spongy flesh at the top of her vagina.  I tickled it with the tips of my fingers and felt her jump, then slid my fingers out and felt for her clitoris.  It was quite engorged and hard, holding open the top of her labia.  I rubbed my finger around the shaft then gently over the top.

“Aaaargh,” she sighed into my mouth.

I rubbed it a little more then took my fingers out of her panties and my mouth off hers and knelt on the floor.

“Take off your skirt,” I said.

She loosened the zip of her skirt, lifted her hips and slid it down, then slid down her panties.  I lifted her legs and pulled them both off then buried my face in her groin, licking her slit.  I licked along the side of her labia and up over her clit then down the other side.  I sucked her labia into my mouth and licked them.  I stuck my tongue inside her cunt and drank her juices as they flowed onto it.  I licked around inside her vagina, as deep as I could push my tongue, while my fingers played with her clitoris.

Her hips were moving as she fucked my face, trying to get my tongue deeper.  She made little whimpering noises.  I pulled my tongue back and licked up inside her slit, the tip of my tongue licking the underside of her clit, then sucked it into my lips and teased the tip with my tongue.

“Oh gawd.  Oh Alan.  Oh fuck.”

She thrust her groin into my face then ground it against me in circular motions.  I continued sucking her clit for a short while then let go and slowed down all of my movements until I just knelt there with my face in her groin.  She ruffled my hair.

“I want you,” she said, “but I can’t have you.  It wouldn’t be fair to Tim."

I didn’t say anything.  I just stood up, my cock sticking out of my trousers, and held out my hand to help her up.  She took my hand and stood up.  I kissed her gently, holding her face between my hands, then took her hand again and led her through to the bedroom.  I took off my clothes and stood in front of her.  She ran her hands over my chest, feeling my nipples, then down to cup my balls.

“We can feel each other,” she said, “come and lie next to me,” then lay down on the bed on her back.

“Whatever you want,” I said, but I knew I was going to fuck her.  I was going to put my cock in her cunt, the cunt she was keeping for Tim, and I was going to fill it with my cum.

I climbed on the bed next to her and lay on my side, looking at her, then trailed my fingers up and down her body.  She reached out to me and stroked my face before pulling me towards her and kissing me.  I moved closer to her, my cock pressed against her thigh and wetting it with my precum. 

I moved my hand down her body, ruffling her pubic hair before stroking the top of her clitoris.  She shuffled her hips and murmured into my mouth.  Without taking my mouth off hers, I moved over her body, straddling her while I leant down. 

My cock was now over her stomach, dribbling precum onto her.  I felt her hand encircle it and stroke my shaft, my glans in her palm.  I rubbed my hand up and down her slit, feeling how wet it had become.  I moved down a little so that my cock was now over her groin, then put my hand over hers and pressed down so that my cock rubbed her clit. 

After a short while I took my hand away and left her to rub my cock while I put my hand on her left tit and squeezed it.  Her kissing became more passionate and her hips started moving.  Then I felt her move my cock down her slit, rubbing my now very wet and slippery glans up and down between her labia.

It wasn’t long before she raised her hips and pushed my glans into her entrance.  I pushed and felt myself slide in slightly, her labia parting and wrapping themselves around my head.  I soon met the resistance of her vaginal sphincter.  She was very tight, which was unexpected as she had really large labia. 

I pushed hard and gradually felt her resistance weaken, allowing me to slip in further, until suddenly I felt my glans pop through her sphincter muscle and start opening up her vaginal walls.

“Please be careful,” she said, breaking our kiss, “I’m not used to your size.”

“I’ll be careful,” I said, lifting myself onto my hands to make the penetration angle easier, “I’ll go slowly.  You just tell me if you want me to stop at any time.  I’ll just put a few pillows under you to make it easier.”

I grabbed two pillows that were next to her head and stuffed them under her butt, raising her cunt and making it easier to enter, then pushed slowly but surely, feeling my glans force apart her vaginal walls.  I felt her hands on my butt, pulling me towards her and squeezing my cheeks.  It wasn’t long before I felt the tip of my glans touch her cervix and her body jerked.

“Just relax,” I said, “and my cock will slide underneath your cervix.”

She looked up at me, her face open and her eyes looking dreamy.

“This is the most beautiful feeling in the world,” she said, “I feel absolutely full of you.  I’ve never felt so completely full of a man before, and it’s wonderful.”

Emilyrossee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrossee

I felt my cock slide underneath her cervix and go deeper inside her until the tip touched the back of her vagina and I was lodged in her fornix.  I stopped pushing and waited for her vagina to adjust itself to me.  I could feel it rippling around my cock, firing up my nerves and giving it that marvellous itch.  I clenched my pelvic muscles, making my cock expand and twitch.

“Aaaah,” she murmured, “do that again.”

I made my cock twitch again, not once but a number of times.

“Mmmmm.”

Then I started moving inside her.  Small, short strokes, perhaps an inch at a time, but banging into the back of her vagina, trying to stretch it out as there was still some of my shaft that hadn’t yet been inside her.  Slowly but surely her vagina expanded and more of my shaft entered her until finally our pubic bones collided and I was full inside her.

“Oh God, Alan, that feels so good.”

“It’s going to feel even better,” I said, starting to move again.

This time I used much longer and slower strokes, pulling my cock almost all of the way out, dragging her labia with it, waiting a short while then driving it all the way back in again, dragging her labia inwards.  I loved the feel of my shaft pulling through her tightly-clutching labia into the open air. 

Her cunt felt hot and wet inside, and the difference in temperature and consistency was extremely enjoyable.  My glans dragged in and out of her canal, her walls massaging my corona and setting it on fire.  I dribbled endless quantities of precum inside her, making her cunt an absolute mess.  Stuff was oozing out around my cock and wetting our groins.

Mandy mewled as I fucked her, little cries of enjoyment.  She was fucking me back, trying to get me deeper.  Her hands had moved to my forearms and she was gripping them tightly, her nails digging into them.  I felt her lift up her knees and hook her legs around my calves, giving herself more purchase and something to flex against.

I started fucking her really hard, now, plunging in and out, my cock touching the back of her vagina and my groin pushing down on her clitoris.

“Oh my gawd,” she cried, “oh shit.  Aaaaargh,” and fucked me back even harder.  I balanced myself on one hand and pinched her right nipple with the other, rolling it around between my thumb and forefinger, then squeezed her tit.

“Oh fuck,” she shouted, “oh god. Aaaaargh.”

I felt her cunt clamp on my cock as her fingernails dug into my arms, then start spasming rhythmically.  I didn’t stop but pounded in and out of her as I felt my own arousal start to peak until suddenly my body tensed as I felt the muscle at the base of my cock contract, and a stream of semen surged up my urethra and out of my tip to jet into her vagina. 

Her vagina continued spasming as I ejaculated inside her, spraying semen with each jerk of my cock until slowly the intensity subsided and my muscles relaxed. I let myself down to lie on top of her, my chest squashing her tits.  She put her arms around my shoulders and held me, then kissed me gently, looking into my eyes.

“That was beautiful,” she said, “quite the most exquisite time I’ve ever had.”

“I’m pleased you enjoyed it,” I replied, “I most certainly did, as you can tell.”

“Yes,” she said, smiling, “clearly you did.  It feels like a hose sprayed inside me.  And you’re still hard.”

I kissed her, brushing her lips with my tongue, then pushed my arms underneath her and rolled us over so that she was on top of me.

“Now you’re in charge,” I said, “you can do what you want.”

“I just want to look at you,” she said, sitting up.  She brushed her hands over my chest, rubbing my nipples with her palms, then pulled at my hairs.

“You’re quite hairy,” she said, “you’ve got hair all over your body.”

“Do you like it?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “I do,” tracing a line down to my pubic hair, “and I like your penis very much.  It made me feel very good.”

“Well, it feels very much at home in your vagina.  It likes the way you make it feel,” I replied.  In truth I was quite surprised, as her vagina was very tight and I hadn’t expected that when I saw how big her labia were.  I twitched my cock and saw her eyes widen.

“You can’t be ready for more,” she exclaimed.

“Are you sure?” I said, twitching it again.

“Good God, Alan, give a girl a rest.”

“OK,” I replied, “just tell me when you’re ready again.”

She laughed and leaned forward to kiss me.  I reached up and played with her tits as she did so.  She licked my neck then my shoulder, then took my hand and sucked my fingers.  I started fucking her from underneath, pushing her up so she bounced on my groin. 

She had her knees on the bed around my thighs and used them to move her hips and fuck me back.  She straightened up and leaned back as she moved on top of me, allowing me to finger her clit as she moved her hips back and forth.  My cock was gliding in and out of her cunt very easily, lubricated by my previous climax. 

We were making squelching noises and I could see a ring of white foam around the base of my cock and the entrance to her vagina.

“Oh God, I’m going to cum again,” she cried and clenched her muscles and held still as I fucked her before she slowly relaxed and started to move again.  I didn’t cum.  I needed a bit more time to recover, but I did stay hard.

She lifted herself off my cock which slapped down onto my stomach and, holding herself over me, let a stream of semen flow out of her cunt onto my shaft, from where it dribbled down onto my body.  She moved over to lie beside me on her side, then rubbed her fingers in the pool of semen on my stomach, spreading it around, before tickling my frenulum.  My cock jumped as she did that.

“What about you?” she asked, “won’t you be frustrated?”

‘“No,” I answered, “right now I’m fine, but I will want you again in a while.”

“You can have me anytime,” she replied, “I’ve never orgasmed like that before and I want to feel it again.”

“What about Tim?” I asked, “I thought you and he were together.”

“Well yes, he is a boyfriend, but we haven’t said we won’t have others.”

“That’s not what you said earlier.”

“I know, but that was before I knew what it was like.  Please don’t make me crawl.”

“Mandy, the last thing I want is to make you crawl, but I don’t want you to expect something from me that I can’t give you.  Tim is a good man and will look after you.  I’m far more basic and selfish.  I really enjoyed fucking you and I’d love to do it often, but I can’t be yours exclusively.”

Amanda reached up and stroked my face, then kissed me gently.

“Alan, of course I know that.  I’m not going to stop seeing Tim.  I like him very much and we are good together.  I enjoy making love with him and find it satisfying. But making love with you is more than satisfying, it is electric, physically fantastic.  I’ve felt things inside me that I’ve never felt before.  I want to feel them again.”

“Alright then,” I said, “we’re agreed. We will get together when one or the other wants.  No commitments and we’ll be discreet.”

“Can you stay tonight?” she asked.

“Sure,” I answered, “I’d love to.  You might be a bit sore tomorrow, though.”

“I’ll chance it,” she said, smiling, then leaned down and licked over my frenulum and onto the twin globes around my slit.  My cock jerked in response, lifting up.  She grasped it by my shaft and took my glans in her mouth, licking around it as she stroked her fingers up and down my shaft.  She sucked me for a few minutes, then took my cock out gently and lowered it to my stomach.

“Shall we have something to eat?” she asked.

“You mean other than my semen?” I said.

“Yes,” she replied, laughing, “maybe not as nutritious but more filling.”

“Sounds like a good idea,” I said.

We both got off the bed.  I grabbed her panties off the floor and wiped the semen on my stomach then handed them to her.

“Here’s a souvenir,” I said.

She took them and put them on.  I put on my boxers, then we went into the kitchen.  It wasn’t long before we were eating scrambled eggs on toast together with some coffee.  A strange meal for the middle of the night.

“I get the impression that Tim is a little reserved and lacking in self-confidence in his body,” I said.

“Yes,” she replied, “that’s true, but it’s strange.  He’s a good-looking man, clever with a good sense of humour.  He makes love tenderly and considerately, and I enjoy it.  It’s different, of course, to the animalistic passion with you.”

I leaned towards her and fondled her breasts.

“Does he like these?” I asked.

“I think so,” she replied, “but not as much as you do.”

“Your tits are fantastic,” I said, “I want to fuck them.  I want to feel my cock between them.”

She smacked my butt.

“You’re incorrigible,” she said, laughing, “but if you want to, let’s go back to bed.”

I grabbed her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom.  We both climbed in and she lay on her back while I knelt astride her, my cock lying on her stomach, as I leaned forward and kissed her, my tongue in her mouth.  She kissed me back while her hand played with my balls, her fingers rolling them around, before grasping my shaft and masturbating me.  It wasn’t long before I was oozing precum.

“Come on then,” she said, “come and fuck my tits.”

I shuffled forward so that my cock was above her cleavage.  She let go of it and held her tits at the side, pushing them inwards to enfold my cock.  I started moving my hips back and forth, my cock sliding between her tits.  I looked down and saw my glans emerge from the top, my slit flaring open when I moved forward, then disappearing as I pulled my hips back.  Mandy put her hands on my hips as I moved.

“Fuck my tits, you sexy bastard,” she said softly, “I want to see your big cock cum on them.”

Her words excited me and I could feel my arousal growing.  I looked down at the spectacle of my cock sliding between her huge tits with their large areolae and long nipples.  It looked damn sexy.  I could see her head raised as she gazed at my cock, her eyes wide and her mouth half open. 

I speeded up my thrusts and suddenly I was ready to cum.  I clenched my muscles and thrust forward as a surge of semen was propelled up my urethra and shot out of the end of my cock, spraying over her face.  It splattered her eyes, her nose, her mouth.  I ejaculated again and this time a glob of semen shot onto her hair.  My next ejaculation was much weaker and hit her neck, while the following one just dribbled out of the end of my cock into her cleavage.

“Shit, Alan,” she said, “where did all that come from?”

“My balls and my prostate,” I said breathlessly.  “You look quite messy.”

“I am quite messy,” she said, blinking to clear her eyelids, then licking her lips, “did you enjoy that?”

“Very much,” I said, “and you?”

“Yes,” she said, “strangely, I did.  Watching your hole flare open and the first drop emerge was fascinating.  Then feeling the force of your ejaculation as it hit me was amazing.  I’ve not experienced that before.”

I got off her and lay down beside her on my side, cuddling up to her and stroking her lips. My time with Mandy had so far been really enjoyable, both for me and for her.  That it would now continue, regardless of her relationship with Tim, was without doubt and made me feel good. 

She was an enthusiastic lover and didn’t seem to have any hangups other than having a boyfriend about whom she felt guilty.  Clearly, though, the experience she’d just had was sufficiently good to overcome her guilt. She would want to have it again, of that I was sure.

We lay like that without talking for several minutes.  I felt myself drifting off to sleep, and the next thing I knew was when I woke up in the middle of the night, still in the same position, but with Mandy now asleep.  I grabbed a blanket from the bottom of the bed to cover us, then went back to sleep again.

I woke up the next morning with a very hard erection.  Mandy was still asleep next to me, but had turned onto her side so that I was cuddled up to her back.  I reached over her to fondle her tits, thinking that it would wake her up.  They were a little sticky with the remnants of my precum and semen, but felt fabulous.  They were so big and yet quite firm, with large, long nipples. 

My cock stirred as it pressed against her butt crack.  I reached down and positioned it between her thighs just under her cunt, my glans rubbing her labia, when I felt her stir.

“Hello, lover,” she said.

“Hello, sexy,” I replied, “how are you feeling?”

“Very, very good,” she said, reaching down and pushing my cock against her slit.  I moved my hips back and forth then held back as she pushed my glans into her entrance.  It still felt wet from last night. 

She pushed my cock inwards as I thrust forwards, and slowly her vaginal sphincter relaxed until suddenly my glans popped through and began its journey into the depths of her cunt.  She drew in her breath sharply, then exhaled slowly.

“Aaaaah,” she breathed, “oh, that feels so good.”

I carried on pushing until I was lodged at the end of her vagina, then stopped.

“God that feels wonderful,” she murmured, “your cock feels so hot and hard, and it’s so fucking big.”

I reached down and put my fingers on her clitoris, rubbing it in little circles.  I felt it grow and elongate as she rotated her hips, sending little electric jolts through my cock.  I heard her breathing change and become more laboured, then felt her moving back and forth on my cock quite fast.

I increased my stimulation of her clitoris and started moving with her, my cock plunging in and out of her hot vagina.

“Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh,” she cried with each thrust, her vagina clutching at my cock until suddenly I lost control and with a hard thrust, I stopped deep inside her as my pelvic muscle clenched and blasted a stream of semen into her cunt, coating her insides.

“Aaaaargh,” she shrieked and her vagina clamped around the base of my cock as I pumped stream after stream of my semen into her.  I could feel the slimy substance swirling around my cock as it filled every crevice inside her, my sperm seeking out her cervix to swim into her womb.  We lay like that, both of us with our muscles tense as I ejaculated time after time and she orgasmed, until slowly we relaxed and sank down.

“Wow,” she said, breathlessly, “that’s a good way to start the day.”

“I agree,” I answered, “if only we had the day off, we could stay in bed and do it all over again.”

“If only,” she said, laughing, “but we need to get up and get ready to go to work.  I suppose you’ll have to go to your home and change.”

“I’ve got a change of clothes at work,” I said, “so I can go straight from here.”

“Ah.  You’ve done this before, haven’t you?  Naughty man.”

We got up and went to the bathroom.  After showering I put on my old clothes and Mandy put on some new ones, then we had some toast and coffee.

“I’ll leave now,” I said, “you should wait a while before following.”

“Of course,” she said, “discretion.”

I left and went to the office, where I shaved and changed before going to my desk.  When I sat down, I thought about what had happened and decided that everything had turned out very well.  Mandy was an attractive and sexy woman with a body that I liked. 

She had a steady boyfriend, yet I’d managed to persuade her to forget her fidelity to him and let me fuck her.  She’d enjoyed it very much and decided that she’d like to repeat it on a longer-term basis.  I also learned that her boyfriend was somewhat reserved and unsure of himself and thought that perhaps he might like the fact that I was fucking his girlfriend.  We’d have to see about that…

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments