Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harry watched his wife as she led her young lover into their bedroom. This boy was going to fuck her on their marital bed, his huge cock plunging in and out of her vagina until he filled her womb with his seed, the womb that had borne Harry’s children.

He felt a sense of sadness, but it didn’t last long. The sight of James’s well-toned body, his erect cock bobbing up and down and his balls swinging underneath, made his heart leap and his cock jerk. This boy exuded power and confidence and was damn sexy.

Harry followed behind them like an excited puppy as they went into the bedroom, his bedroom.

It was a large room with a king-size bed dominating it. Jill pulled back the sheets and got into the bed and lay on her back, her legs bent at the knees. James joined her, kneeling between her legs and pushing her knees apart.

He looked up to see which side of the bed Harry slept on. It was the side where Jill was lying. He wanted to fuck her there, replacing her husband. He reached up for a pillow and slid it under her butt, raising her cunt. He grabbed another pillow and added it so that her cunt was now really high up and exposed.

It was a pretty cunt, much as he had felt with his fingers, neat and small and framed with her black pubic hair, quite unexpected for a woman who’d had two children. Her pink labia didn’t look very large and were still furled together, but she did have a big clitoris with heavy folds of skin.

He didn’t know it, but Jill had spent countless hours working out her pelvic and stomach muscles, particularly after each birth. It had paid off and she was proud of the result. It was, of course, also good for Harry. Without her efforts, his small cock wouldn’t have felt very much inside her vagina.

For James, of course, it was different. He could see that he was going to have to spend some time getting her ready for his cock if he was to avoid struggling and making both of them uncomfortable. He’d fucked tight girls before and knew the difficulties that a cock of his size could bring.

He leaned down and ran his tongue up and down her labia, wetting them with his saliva, before running his tongue over the folds of skin protecting her clitoris. He spent a lot of time licking and sucking there until gradually he felt its little shaft expand and the folds of skin straighten out.

“Mmm. Yes. Aah.”

Jill made soft noises of appreciation as her clitoris grew in response to his oral attention. He could feel her hips moving as her body reacted to the pleasurable feelings he was stimulating.

After a while he gripped her now-enlarged clitoris between his lips and dabbed his tongue on the tip then flicked it up and down.

“Oh god,” Jill gasped, “that feels so good,” her hips pushing up as her nub emerged from her folds to enjoy the feel of his tongue sliding over it.

He carried on tickling the tip with his tongue and she started making little fucking movements. Still sucking, he brushed his fingers up and down her slit, gently prising apart her labia. It wasn’t long before they started to unfurl and open.

He stopped sucking her clit and moved down to suck in her labia, one at a time and licking the edges as he did so, thinking that they felt surprisingly smooth. He licked up and down and around her slit, sucking and nibbling, over and over again. Every now and then he would suck in her clitoris again and lick it.

Jill was moving her knees together and apart as James’s actions made her tingle. Her groin felt beautiful and warm, and there was an itchy feeling starting to grow deep inside her vagina. Her cunt was now very wet and slippery as her fluids flowed out copiously.

Her clitoris had expanded hugely and stuck out, pulling the top of her labia with it and opening her slit. Her labia had engorged and were hanging open, revealing the moist pink flesh between them. James licked at her open slit, lapping up her juices, then stuck his tongue inside her vaginal entrance and swirled it around.

“Oh god,” Jill cried and took his head in her hands, holding his cheeks. She moved it around, grinding her slit against his face as he licked inside her. She felt her mind drifting as pleasure washed over her, when suddenly something triggered inside her and a spurt of liquid shot out into James’s mouth then dribbled down his chin.

“Aaah,” she cried, her hips bucking as another spurt emerged to drench James, before her butt fell back onto the pillow as he lifted his dripping face from her bush.

Harry could not believe what he had seen. What this boy had done was a tutorial in sexual foreplay. Jill’s clitoris seemed larger and more extended than he had seen before, as did her labia, which were now a dark pink. Best of all, she had squirted, something she’d never done before.

“I think you’re ready for me,” James said to Jill, and shuffled forward to position his cock at the bottom of her slit, the entrance to her vagina.

“Harry, come and put my cock inside your wife’s cunt,” he said curtly and forcefully, looking at Harry.

Harry, who had been watching in awe at the way this boy had aroused his wife, didn’t hesitate. He stepped close up and grabbed James’s cock, rubbed it up and down Jill’s slit, spreading his copious precum all around, before pushing it into her hole.

He had wanted to do this, not just because he wanted to see his wife being fucked by this large cock, but because he wanted to play a part. Also, he wanted to handle James’s cock. It was so strong and powerful and he enjoyed feeling it, as if some of that power might transfer to him.

James reached down and pulled back his foreskin, exposing his glans, and pushed forward some more, feeling it slip in slightly then stop as it met the resistance of Jill’s tight vaginal entrance.

“Just push,” Jill said, lifting her hips, “it won’t hurt.”

James leaned forward and took hold of her tits, squeezing them as his thumb and forefinger pinched her nipples. He looked at her face, which was screwed up as she lifted her hips and tried to force her cunt over his cock.

“Relax,” he said, smiling, “there’s no rush,”

He watched her face relax and felt her hips sink down. He let go of her tits and supported himself on his arms, his hands on the bed, as he looked down at her, a big grin on his face.

She gazed at him, this young boy with piercing green eyes and a shock of red hair grinning at her. She took in his broad chest and muscular arms, and a strange feeling of warmth coursed through her body. She felt almost enveloped by his presence, protected and safe. She could feel his cockhead pressed against her vaginal opening and willed herself to relax.

He felt her relax and then gave a sudden, sharp thrust. She felt a brief moment of pain followed by an overwhelming feeling of submission and pleasure as his cock slid slowly into her vagina, forcing it open. She gave a deep sigh and sank into her feelings.

James saw her eyes widen as his cock surged through her entrance, then soften as it went on its journey into the depths of her vagina. He could feel her labia gripping his shaft tightly as they were dragged inwards, and the tip of her clitoris brushing the top of his shaft as it dipped down.

His cock felt alive and itchy, jerking as it pushed its way forward, his corona tickled all around by the velvety clasp of her vaginal walls. He could feel all her little bumps and crevices as they rubbed against his glans and then his shaft. It felt heavenly.

“Ow,” she exclaimed as he bumped into her cervix.

He stopped pushing and shuffled forward on his knees, changing his angle of penetration, before giving another sharp thrust and feeling his glans slide underneath her cervix and continuing its journey until it stopped at the end of her vagina.

The base of his shaft was still outside, with another inch or so to go, and felt cool in contrast to the rest of his cock which felt warm and wet. His cock felt almost clamped by her vagina, with every nerve in it tingling. He was pouring precum into her, but it still didn’t loosen.

“God, you’re tight,” he said.

“It’s you,” she replied, reaching up to hold his upper arms, “you’re so damn big. I’ve never felt so full of a man before, and it feels wonderful.”

James’s ego soared. This sexy, experienced, middle-aged mother had called him a man and said that he was the biggest she’d had. Well, he was going to make sure that she never forgot him.

He started thrusting in her, strong forceful strokes, but not too hard as he was mindful of her size. He would have to go slowly while her vagina adapted to him.

Jill felt his cock bumping against the back of her vagina. It wasn’t sore, just felt different, unusual. She fucked him back as he thrust in her, rotating her pelvis so that she could feel his cock touching different parts of her vagina.

He felt huge inside her, so much so that his cock felt like it had become part of her body as her vagina moulded itself around his shaft. It was hard and warm and pulsed with his heartbeat, which appeared to be the same as hers. His cock felt alive and seemed to emanate power and strength and to fill her with energy.

Stranger, though, was the effect it was having on her emotions. She felt completely overwhelmed by this man who was still really only a boy. She wanted him, to be with him, to be his woman, to give herself to him. Her whole world centred around him and nothing else mattered or even existed. She felt a flutter in her heart and knew that this was something special.

James had no such feelings. All he cared about were the feelings in his cock, and those were extremely intense. Jill was a very accomplished lover and knew how to use her athletic body, especially her pelvic muscles, to give a man feelings that he was unlikely to have felt before.

And so it was with James. Her vagina rippled around the shaft of his cock, massaging and caressing every part of it so that it screamed for the relief of a climax. Whenever he thrust, her vaginal walls clutched his shaft so that his sensitive glans would emerge from his foreskin, its corona scraping her cervix and sending little shocks throughout his body.

He has never experienced such exquisite feelings before and they were too intense to resist. He started fucking her more vigorously. He used long strokes, pulling himself all the way back so that his cock was almost out of her, then pushing hard and fast so that his cock rammed its way back inside her again.

His cock now went all the way inside her as he slammed into her, his pubic bone grinding into hers, her labia stretched to the limit by the thick base of his cock. She was bouncing up and down on the pillows, grunting loudly all the time, her breathing laboured and heavy.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

She could feel the tension growing in her body as the stimulation inside her increased in intensity. His cock seemed to be tickling every part of her vagina, sitting her nerves on edge. Her clitoris felt huge and throbbed endlessly, and there was a burning sensation in her groin. She felt her orgasm growing and knew it was going to be spectacular.

Harry couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He’d watch this boy start off simply touching his wife, then gradually increase his attentions until he had completely captivated her. She was totally consumed by him, aware of nothing else, and now his huge cock was pistoning in and out of her once-pretty little cunt as her body bounced around underneath him.

He realised that James had that rare gift that made women fall under his spell. He was indeed a sexual predator, but he had charm, intelligence, good looks, and an ability to make women feel safe with him until suddenly they were his, there for his use and his pleasure.

He also realised that his own sexual relationship with Jill would never be the same. Yes, she’d had many lovers that had cuckolded him in his presence, but this was different. This boy had taken her body and made it his. She would go to him whenever he wanted her, and Harry would no longer hold a special place in her sexuality.

Jill was now thrashing around like a demented being. Her eyes were tightly shut and her brow furrowed. Her mouth was open as she gasped for breath with her tongue moving around. She had hooked her legs around James’s, her feet hooked underneath his calves so that she could brace herself against him, and had grasped the sheet under her, screwing it up in balled fists.

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god,” she cried.

She opened her eyes and looked at James. He gazed back at her, breathing heavily, his eyes burning into her soul. Her body ached with desire. It was as if she’d waited her whole life for this moment.

“Cum in me,” she gasped, “fill me with your sperm. I want to feel your life in me.”

James felt his control slipping. His nerve endings were firing off like electrical shocks and he had an uncontrollable urge to fuck her even deeper. He wanted to possess her.

He pounded in and out of her cunt, using her as if she were a rag doll. She bounced up and down on the pillows as she let go of the sheet and grabbed his butt, digging her fingers into it and trying to get his whole body inside her.

They fucked like fury for a short while, both of them grunting and breathing heavily, until suddenly James felt his balls pull up close to his shaft and his buttocks clench as a stream of semen surged up his urethra and shot out of the tip of his cock.

Jill felt his butt cheeks tense under her fingers and his cock expand inside her, his cockhead enlarging as his slit opened and his ejaculation started. She gave a piercing scream and flung her arms onto the bed as his semen sprayed into her, flooding her insides as her vagina started pulsing rhythmically, clutching and releasing his cock.

She felt his cock retract then expand again as a second stream of semen erupted inside her. She cried out again, then everything in her head seemed to go mushy. The outside world faded and she couldn’t hear anything except the blood pounding in her ears, and all she could see was an image of his beautiful mushroom head jerking and spraying semen into her vagina.

James ejaculated four times before his cock stopped jerking. He could feel his semen, warm and slippery, swirling around his shaft as it filled her vagina, seeping into every crevice. Her cunt now felt looser, his cum acted as a lubricant.

Jill’s body was still twitching as her orgasm continued, her cunt milking every last drop out of his cock, fulfilling her raw instinct to want to breed with this superior male.

Eventually she came back to earth and opened her eyes as he let himself down slowly to lie on her body. He brushed her hair back from her brow, and kissed her eyes.

“That was fantastic,” he said, “the best fuck I’ve ever had. You are amazing.”

“God yes,” she answered, breathing heavily, then kissed him, running her hands up and down his sides, stroking him lovingly.

“No, Jill, I mean it. It was out of this world.”

She smiled at him. She had found a man who satisfied her and she wasn’t going to let him go. She knew that there would probably be some difficulties with Beth, her oldest friend, but she didn’t care. She wanted him and she would do anything to make sure she had him.

James stroked her cheek. He was going to be fucking this woman regularly for a long time, he was sure of that. Sure, she was a lot older than he was, but she looked good, had a firm body, was damn sexy, and was a damn good fuck. Sex with her had been simply fantastic.

karinaSmith1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
karinaSmith1

They lay together for a long time, kissing and touching. He felt his cock shrinking, but it was still plugged into her cunt. Juices were trickling out of her around his shaft and down his balls and wetting the pillow.

The room reeked of sex and the pillows and sheets were a mess, Harry would sleep there tonight, his head on the cum-stained pillow and his body on the sweaty sheets, and be reminded of what had happened. His wife’s body and the marital bed now belonged to this boy.

Jill was looking at James lovingly. She, too, couldn’t believe what had happened. She’d never cum like that before. This boy had done things to her that she would never forget, and she felt as if she belonged to him.

James felt his cock shrink some more.

“I’m going to pull out now,” he said, and pulled his cock out of her, releasing a flood of semen to flow down her crack and onto the pillows.

Jill felt a sense of sadness as his cock left her body. She felt empty and lifeless, as though part of her had gone.

He rolled off her and onto his back, his cock now only semi-erect and lying on his stomach.

“Take a look at your wife’s cunt, Harry. That’s what it should look like.”

Harry came to the foot of the bed and looked. Jill’s cunt was gaping wide, her hole larger than his cock, a lot larger. He could see a pool of white semen deep inside it as well as traces trickling out of the bottom and down her crack.

Her labia were protruding, hanging out with ragged edges, and there was a white foamy surround to her slit. Harry felt his cock jerk as he looked, and reached down to tug it.

“Time to clean me, cucky,” James said.

Harry leaned over and lifted James’s cock, then sucked it into his mouth, licking off all the traces of semen, then taking it out and licking his shaft clean.

“My balls too, and behind them.”

Harry took his balls in his mouth, washing them with his tongue, then licked behind them.

“And my butt,” James said, turning over onto his knees and pulling apart his buttocks so that Harry could lick the sweat off his around his anus.

“Clean up your wife now,” James said when Harry had finished.

“No,” Jill interjected, “I want to keep your semen in me and on me. I want to feel its stickiness tomorrow morning when I wake up.”

“You didn’t use a condom,” Harry said.

“Never do. I don’t like them. They take away feeling.”

“What if Jill gets pregnant? She’s still fertile.”

“Then you’ll have an addition to your family.”

“Oh god.”

“Listen, Harry, you wanted this. You told me so in the bathroom at the restaurant when you saw my cock. I told you your life would change, and it has. Your wife’s cunt is mine now. If I want to fuck her, I will, regardless of what you want. As long as Jill wants me, I will fuck her.”

“And, Harry, it will always be bareback. I told you I don’t like condoms and never use them. I bet she doesn’t like them either. If I want to cum in her, I will. Anyway, you like the thought of my sperm flooding her womb, looking for an egg to fertilise. It excites you.”

Harry looked at him, realising where his lust had led him. He knew James was right and, in a strange way, could accept the situation. He’d certainly been hugely excited by what he saw, and now the image in his mind of James’s sperm wriggling as it penetrated one of his wife’s eggs to create a life made his cock jerk and grow.

James saw his reaction and smiled inwardly. He’d thought that watching his wife play sperm roulette would excite Harry, and he’d been right. The responsibility of children was the last thing James wanted right now, but if someone else was going to assume that responsibility, it would be quite exciting to impregnate another man’s wife. That would be the ultimate in dominance and control.

Jill also noticed Harry’s reaction. It made her pulse quicken. She’d had her children a long time ago and didn’t really want any more, but the thought of James’s baby growing inside her seemed strangely exciting.

“I think you better call the others now,” James said, “I should be going home.”

“You can stay here,” Jill said.

“No, “James answered, “I’ve a busy day at uni tomorrow and, if I stay, we’ll spend the night fucking. It’s better I go.”

Harry went and called Peter and Beth, returning with them.

“That was very noisy,” Beth said, “you obviously had a good time.”

“It was incredible,” Jill answered, “thank you so much for agreeing to it.”

“That’s what friends are for,” Beth replied, smiling. She turned to James.

“Harry says you want to go home. You better get dressed now, otherwise Jill and I might think of something else to do.”

James laughed and got off the bed. He went through to the living room and, retrieving his clothes, put them on before they all went to the front door.

Beth kissed Jill then Harry, giving his cock a little stroke as she did so. Peter kissed Jill, too, then shook Harry’s hand.

“Give me a call and we can talk about it,” he said.

James pulled Jill close and kissed her.

“Thank you for a wonderful evening,” he said, then turned to Harry and shook his hand.

“And thank you too, Harry, you’ve been most generous and understanding.”

Harry beamed. He had also fallen under James’s spell.

“My pleasure,” he said. “Thank you for looking after us.”

Peter, Beth and James left after that to take James back to his place. This time Beth sat in front. They were all silent in the car, each thinking about the evening’s events.

When they arrived, James got out, as did the other two. He kissed Beth goodnight, his tongue exploring her mouth as she kissed him back.

“I had a fabulous time with you,” he said, then turned to Peter and shook his hand before getting out his key and letting himself into his place.

Once inside, James got himself a beer from the fridge and sat down to think about the evening and what had happened. He’d enjoyed having the two women together and resolved to explore some more of them together. The best of all, however, had been his fuck with Jill.

She had a sexy little body and she used it really well. He could see that he was going to fuck her many more times. He’d also really enjoyed dominating Harry and watching him realise that his wife now belonged to another man or, more correctly, boy.

James had come to realise that he really enjoyed fucking women who were in a relationship with someone else. He liked the competitive element, being better than the other man, being a better lover and then taking his woman from him and claiming her for himself.

He liked to dominate and control. Having someone, or a couple, available for his sexual pleasure whenever he so desired, to do whatever he wanted, was immensely powerful, which in turn reinforced the dominance in the relationships.

He also found it extremely erotic to have the power to decide what others could do or have. He had already decided that in the next few weeks he would restrict Harry’s access to his wife’s cunt, just as he’d done with Peter and Beth, breaking the sexual bond between them.

James had also come to realise, however, that he was there because they wanted him. He had been invited into their relationships to play a part, and he needed to make sure that he didn’t make himself unwanted. That meant making sure he didn’t offend the women and building an alliance with the cuckolded men.

He had seen how close Beth and Jill were, and that they had clearly decided between themselves that he could fuck Jill. If they hadn’t, he would have had to forget that idea. But they had, and so another door in his road to hedonism had opened.

All in all, then, things were developing very nicely. He now had two sexy and experienced women as fucktoys, ready to do anything he wanted at any time. He would certainly fuck them both regularly. He also had two submissive men from whom he had taken their wives for his pleasure. He would continue to dominate and control them, perhaps even fuck them too.

He finished his beer and had a shower, after which he went to bed, falling asleep amidst visions of Jill’s body bucking uncontrollably as his fertile semen sprayed into her vagina.

***************

James woke up at nine a.m. the morning. He’d forgotten to set his alarm and he had been exhausted by his activities the night before.

After showering and shaving, he got dressed in jeans and a t-shirt and rushed off to uni. He’d missed the first lecture, so decided to go to the canteen for a quick coffee before the second one.

He ordered his coffee from the counter and looked around the canteen while he waited. He could see a girl sitting alone in the far corner who looked vaguely familiar. When his coffee arrived, he picked it up and walked over towards her, then realised that it was Caroline, Beth’s daughter.

“Hi there,” he said, “you’re Caroline, aren’t you? I’m James. We’ve met before but I can’t remember where.”

“I can. It was at one of Amy’s parties. We’ve also bumped into each other at some lectures.”

Caroline could remember because who could forget this good-looking guy with his shock of red hair? He was always cheerful and easy-going and never disrespectful.

“Ah, yes. I can remember now too. Have you and Ames been friends for long?”

“For some years. We met at high school. What about you?”

“Oh, I’ve known her since we were very young. Our parents are good friends, so we were always visiting each other.”

“Really? Who are your parents?”

“Dave and Jenny Jones. Do you know them?”

“No, I haven’t met them, but I have heard Ames talk about them. You’ve also got an uncle Alan who she talks about.”

“That’s right. He’s not a blood relation, but a very close friend of my parents. He’s a fun guy, not at all conservative like my dad.”

“Oh, I know what you mean. My mum and dad are stuck in the past as well. How they ever manage in today’s world, I do not know. My brother, Tom, agrees with me.”

James smiled to himself, wondering what she would think if she only knew what sort of life her parents led and that he was fucking her mother.

“Maybe they’ll change one day,” he said.

“I doubt it.”

“Listen, what are you doing this weekend? Would you like to hang out on Saturday? We could catch a film, if you like.”

“I’d like that very much.”

“Great. Let’s meet for a quick snack at the Pig, say at 12.30, then we can decide whether to go to a film or whatever else takes our fancy.”

“That sounds lovely. It’s a date.”

“We should swap phone numbers, if that’s alright with you.”

“Of course it’s alright,” she said, smiling.

They exchanged phone numbers, then James stood up.

“I’m so sorry, but I just go,” he said, “I need to be at a lecture in ten minutes, but I’m looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.”

“Me too. Enjoy your lecture.”

James turned and left. He was delighted that he’d had the good luck to meet Caroline and that she had agreed to a date with him. He decided that he would take it slowly, establishing a strong friendship before moving on to the next phase. Of course, he didn’t know what Caroline might want and, if she wanted to quicker, he would adapt.

He arrived at his lecture a little early. A group of guys were at the door, waiting for the bell so that they could go in.

“Ah. Here’s the ginger boy,” someone said.

“Hello, guys,” James replied, “what’s up?”

“I hear you’re popping cherries,” Dan said.

“Yeah? Well, don’t believe all the rumours that you hear.”

“Well, I was surprised. I mean, who’d want to be fucked by a ginger?”

James looked at him. He wanted to answer ‘ask your mother, she seemed to enjoy it’ but he didn’t. He decided instead to go down another route.

“Oh, Dan, just because the girls don’t crave your little dick doesn’t mean they don’t want somebody else’s. Besides, we redheads are known to be passionate lovers.”

“Yeah, that’s a good story, and my dick’s just fine. When you get girlfriends like the ones I get, I’ll listen to you.”

Just then the bell rang and the doors opened, which was fortunate for James as there was no time to reply and therefore no time to say something he might regret. But he did increase his resolve to fuck Sandy, Dan’s latest girlfriend, and to make sure that Dan knew about it.

The rest of the day was taken up with more lectures and studying in the library, finishing off at about 5.00 pm, after which he went to the Pig for a drink. He was hoping Mary was there. If she was, he was going to ask her to talk with Sandy and suggest to her that she might like to spend some time with him.

He was in luck. Mary was there with a few guys hanging around, trying to impress her. He got himself a beer from the bar, then approached her from behind and put an arm around her waist as he whispered in her ear.

“Hello, sexy.”

She spun round to see who it was, then laughed as she recognised him.

“Hello, sexy yourself,” she said, grabbing his crotch. She was known for her unconventional behaviour.

“Mmmm,” he replied, “you need to do better than that. Would you like to go somewhere private?”

She laughed and let go.

“How’re you keeping, James?”

“I’m great, thanks, and you?”

“I am too. This is John and this guy is Terry. They’re trying to get into my pants.”

The guys blushed and said hello, but drifted away soon afterwards, embarrassed by Mary.

“Well, they didn’t last long,” James said, “but never mind, I wanted to ask a favour of you.”

“What is it?”

“I want you to put in a good word for me with Sandy.”

“Why do you want that?”

“Because Dan is an arrogant prick and I want to teach him a lesson. I’m going to fuck his girlfriend and make sure he knows about it. If you do as I ask, it will make it much easier.”

“And what’s in it for me if I do this?”

“What do you want to be in it for you?”

“Come round tomorrow after uni and I’ll tell you.”

“OK. Give me your address and phone number,” he said, looking into her eyes and smiling. They both knew what the contract was.

They swapped contact details then talked about other things.

“Have you seen much of June?” he asked.

“We’ve talked a bit. I think she’s a bit worried that you haven’t contacted her for a few days.”

“I’ve been busy. Lots to do.”

“I’m sure you’ve been busy,” Mary said, grabbing his crotch again, “this thing likes to be kept occupied.”

“You’re a dirty girl,” he replied, smiling.

“You don’t know the half of it,” she said, laughing, “but seriously, don’t be too hard on June. Let her down gently.”

“Would you like a refill?” James asked, ignoring her admonition.

“No thanks,” Mary answered, “I have to go. Perhaps you can get rid of this for me.” She handed James her glass.

“Sure,” James said, “I’ll take care of it. You go now.”

“Thanks. I’ll see you tomorrow night around seven,” she said, turning around and leaving.

James took her glass to the counter then decided he would leave too. When he got home, he made himself a sandwich and, grabbing a beer from the fridge, sat down to watch some television.

After a few hours he turned it off and had a shower before getting ready for bed. He wondered what tomorrow night with Mary would be like. She was an uninhibited, forward person and had a particularly ribald sense of humour. He decided that she would probably be quite animalistic, even rough, and that he would enjoy the challenge.

Then his mind turned to Dan and a vision of him coming home to find his girlfriend, Sandy, being fucked by the ‘ginger’ he so despised and, what’s more, enjoying it. Just thinking about it made his cock stir and grow. He stroked it gently for a while then closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments